PDA

View Full Version : Ladies...

LizBiz
07-17-2009, 09:03 AM
Don't you just hate those moments when you sit back and realize damn....what the HELL was I thinking!?!?!? Dating a guy that would later share your newds and/or vids, sharing your own newds (and yes...kinda you sent the pics, but the guy is a bigger dumbass cuz he can't keep his mouth shut, being called a slut because you wanna get yours and dude wants more of what he can't have so he gets butthurt and makes up stories, or talking to a guy that wants 2 parts out of the 3 part friend, relationship, sex cycle (you know which 2 I'm sure).

/random thought. Now who wants to e-fight!!

"I posted this in the WL cuz no one ever goes into the Wallstreet section and I wanted more responses" LOL don't you just hate that!!

Sammich
07-17-2009, 09:07 AM
FIRST OFF WHY WOULD THIS GO IN TEH WALLSTREET SUBFORUM?

yojimbo
07-17-2009, 09:09 AM
people tend to let down there guard too easily now-a-days...
which is why i'm always alert and live my life righteously. that way i have nothing that people can use on me -- you can say that i am a man with nothing to hide,

you know..walking through the valley and shit.

LizBiz
07-17-2009, 09:14 AM
I feel you jimbo!!! Def letting guard down too easy. Good point.

Sammie...you thought WAY too hard into that wallstreet thing...*shakes head*

Sammich
07-17-2009, 09:15 AM
u can live ur life righteously as u want, but theres is always something someone wants from u that they'd wana use u for. believe me i know all too well. not saying i'm all righteous and shit, but i've got shitted on before and most of those pple are out of my life spectrum, one is well on their way to being dismissed as well

Jason..
07-17-2009, 09:16 AM
No

Sammich
07-17-2009, 09:16 AM
I feel you jimbo!!! Def letting guard down too easy. Good point.

Sammie...you thought WAY too hard into that wallstreet thing...*shakes head*shut ur livid ass up before i post your newds on ia

*searches google for black bishes*

mocha latte cupcake
07-17-2009, 09:28 AM
yeah i just hate it when i get taken advantage of :ninja:

LizBiz
07-17-2009, 09:30 AM
u can live ur life righteously as u want, but theres is always something someone wants from u that they'd wana use u for.
Yea but if you kept your guard up then those people wouldn't get close enough to you to be able to use you. People will put up a front till they get what they want. Keep ur guard up they can't get nothing from you.

Sammich
07-17-2009, 09:31 AM
Yea but if you kept your guard up then those people wouldn't get close enough to you to be able to use you. People will put up a front till they get what they want. Keep ur guard up they can't get nothing from you.TRUE

I JUST REALIZED MY GULLIBLENESS LAST NIGHT...KINDA PISSED ME OFF:2up:

NVEOUS
07-17-2009, 09:31 AM
JM j00r back!!!!

DriVaH
07-17-2009, 09:42 AM
sounds like straight bitchassness if you ask me...

Kevykev
07-17-2009, 09:43 AM
A large percentage of guys have low self esteem moments when they decide to show their bitch qualities (Telling).

Nothing wrong with telling a close friend but telling guys you barely know that might tell as well.....Typical lame stuff.

If a guy ever confided personal information with me, it's still WITH ME!

Some members on here can attest to that.

J MEEEEEEZY - i took my 'FJM' banner out the sig yesterday and now your back, that how i happens.

Sammich
07-17-2009, 09:44 AM

QFTMFT

I HATE PPLE THAT JUST GO BLABBER MOUTH EVERYTHING U TELL THEM. BUT I TELL U WHAT THEY GET WHAT THEY DID TO U BACK TO THEM MUCH WORSE. I CAN TELL OF AN EXPERIENCE RIGHT NOW, BUT I'M NOT

Red_Phoenix
07-17-2009, 09:51 AM
if you don't let your pussy get photographed you don't have to worry about the world seeing it.

Sammich
07-17-2009, 09:52 AM
SO YEA...PHOENIX...I DELETED THEM PICS

U GONA SEND ME SOME MORE?

Mike Lowrey
07-17-2009, 09:54 AM

WHAT?!

When did they let you back?!

Did you pay them the $50 fee? LOL

Red_Phoenix
07-17-2009, 10:09 AM
SO YEA...PHOENIX...I DELETED THEM PICS

U GONA SEND ME SOME MORE?

you've been gone for so long.. you must have me confused with some "IA girl" or something

Sammich
07-17-2009, 10:10 AM
LOL NOPE

Red_Phoenix
07-17-2009, 10:28 AM
LOL NOPE

YUP

STI LOVER
07-17-2009, 11:31 AM
I think that we need to see those pics or vids in order to judge if they are bad or not. lol jk.

LizBiz
07-17-2009, 12:12 PM
A large percentage of guys have low self esteem moments when they decide to show their bitch qualities (Telling).

Nothing wrong with telling a close friend but telling guys you barely know that might tell as well.....Typical lame stuff.

J MEEEEEEZY - i took my 'FJM' banner out the sig yesterday and now your back, that how i happens.the dif between a man and a boy. I'd say.

RL...
07-17-2009, 12:19 PM
eehhh

Todays capitalist society is raised to only think about the individual and put personal gain above helping others. That mentality is also carried over to relationships and such...usually....

Don't hate the player, hate the game ya know...just as many girl player as guy players out there...well....maybe lol

Besides...anytime when in a relationship, you should have the leverage, or as George kastanza called it, hand. You gotta have hand. It means you have to keep yourself in a position that you're not too emotionally attached. When your emotions aren't blinding you you can think clearly and do what you need to do....and dont send nudes to any guys cuz there is no good reason for a guy to have nudes of you...except that we might want to show you to our buddies....just saying......

ShooterMcGavin
07-17-2009, 01:12 PM
holy shit look who it is!

teh bri
07-17-2009, 01:43 PM
x2 liz. I know the feeling.. sigh.. assholes.