PDA

View Full Version : Me 1 - dumb hoe driver in traffic 0

Doppelgänger
07-17-2009, 05:54 AM
So to celebrate the call that our loan for the new house was finalized by the underwriters today, Jenn and I went out to dinner. After dinner, we decided to go drive through some nice neighborhoods in Marietta/Roswell. Well coming down Johnson Ferry right at the river, this dumb b!tch in her Lexus LS and on the phone, is driving with her damn brights on. Well she gets behind me at the (red) light at Riverside Dr. Having enough of stupid people on the phone in Atlanta, I finally snapped. I unbuckled my seatbelt and leaned out the window and yelled VERY loudly with a good bit of anger "TURN OFF YOUR F*CKING BRIGHTS !!". Jenn starts chuckling, the dumb wh0re actually turns her brights off and the guy next to me looks over and says "don't those people make you mad?", to which I replied "i've had enough of these dumb people...gotta do whatcha gotta do".

This was for all the times I wish I had taken action on someone for being stupid...and my God did it feel good. I bet I made a few people "wtf" at what happened

ALVIN
07-17-2009, 06:49 AM
lol nice. I drive with my brights on sometime...dont hate me though lol

Doppelgänger
07-17-2009, 07:02 AM
I've seen/known more than a few people with tickets for "failure to dim lights" tickets...FYI. It's actually a good way to get pulled over and checked for DUI/harassed...thumbing through gwinnettmugs you'll find people with that offense along with DUI.....

ShooterMcGavin
07-17-2009, 08:15 AM
she prolly just felt bad for you that you were in a miata... :D

itsjustdee
07-17-2009, 08:16 AM
hehe i'm a drive with my brights on and get behind you.

Doppelgänger
07-17-2009, 10:24 AM
she prolly just felt bad for you that you were in a miata... :D

Nah..judging by the look on her face, she was too dumb to have any emotion. Just some dumb trophy wife for some over-payed salesman..probably on the phone with an equally as stupid friend making sure she wasn't missing anything good on Lifetime Network.

Sammich
07-17-2009, 10:27 AM
I WONDER WHAT YOU WOULD DO W/ ME BEHIND U W/ MY GLARING AFTERMARKET HIDs IN HALOGEN HOUSING LOL.

GOOD BURN THOUGH...U DID SOMETHING ALOT OF US WISH TO DO

speedminded
07-17-2009, 11:59 AM
I'm pulled up next to people, pointed at their wheel/tire like there was something wrong so they would roll down the window, then ask them if they know what the blue light on their dash means...lulz.

Ed
07-17-2009, 12:02 PM
this whore was riding my ass on 285 one day, traffic backed up. so traffic started to go. i went at 5 mph. i waved her to pass me on the right, as soon as she changed lanes i sped up, she got right behind me again, did the same thing, slowed down, until she changed lanes, sped right back up. :D she flicked me off.

Doppelgänger
07-17-2009, 12:05 PM
this whore was riding my ass on 285 one day, traffic backed up. so traffic started to go. i went at 5 mph. i waved her to pass me on the right, as soon as she changed lanes i sped up, she got right behind me again, did the same thing, slowed down, until she changed lanes, sped right back up. :D she flicked me off.

I do that to people who think the HOV lanes are for doing 95mph. If they exit the HOV lane where it has the dashed line, I won't care, but once they start cutting the solid line, i'll speed up and slow down to keep them from getting around me :D

4dmin
07-17-2009, 12:05 PM
Thats called road rage..

Doppelgänger
07-17-2009, 12:09 PM
What? Yelling at someone to turn off their brights of slyly blocking someone from abusing the HOV lanes? Blocking isn't because it's not directly interacing with another driver..or at least it would be hard to prove.....but yelling at a dumb hoe to turn her brights off..yeah, maybe...but she deserved it :D

Thighs
07-17-2009, 12:11 PM
nice copy and paste there buddy :goodjob: lol

speedminded
07-17-2009, 12:22 PM
I do that to people who think the HOV lanes are for doing 95mph. If they exit the HOV lane where it has the dashed line, I won't care, but once they start cutting the solid line, i'll speed up and slow down to keep them from getting around me :DI royally screwed a dude the other day in a mini lolol. Rush hour, southbound 85 right before 75 Dept. of Transportation was on the left shoulder inside a turn. The little fucker in the Mini was in the HOV and I saw him attempting to dive into traffic. I don't tail people in traffic so I knew he was going to attempt to get in front of me since there was a couple car lengths of space. Right before he got to me so I swerved towards the HOV lane cutting him off and forcing him to lock it down in the HOV lane. The pretty white police interceptor with blue writing was now it plain view and the Mini got popped as soon as he passed him. I gave the officer a thumbsup lol!

VoodooJC
07-17-2009, 12:24 PM
i drive with my brights on. everywhere. fuck you.

speedminded
07-17-2009, 12:29 PM
What? Yelling at someone to turn off their brights of slyly blocking someone from abusing the HOV lanes? Blocking isn't because it's not directly interacing with another driver..or at least it would be hard to prove.....but yelling at a dumb hoe to turn her brights off..yeah, maybe...but she deserved it :DBlocking with a car is more rage than the yelling because you didn't threaten her. Intimidating is road rage, you didn't say you were gonna kill her family if she didn't turn her brights off. You just said, "turn your fucking brights off"...if you added "or else" then it could be a threat. The finger IS road rage in the state of Georgia now.

speedminded
07-17-2009, 12:33 PM
i drive with my brights on. everywhere. fuck you.I swerve into oncoming lanes putting my brights on for people like that. I should probably stop doing that. :doh:

csmiths
07-17-2009, 12:36 PM
i just wait for them to pass me then get behind them and do the same damn thing.

Z0_o6
07-17-2009, 12:41 PM
anytime i see someone hauling ass like a complete retard on the interstate i make sure to ease up where there are people all the way across all lanes and block them in at the speed limit. i don't give a shit what they think, i'm NOT impressed with their new v6 mustang so i make sure to slow them down for a while.

i will admit i have been guilty of driving the sti, seeing that behavior letting them fly by me and just as they go by i'll lay into it and all of a sudden they can't get by LOL i get some weird looks from that one. they are going 40mph faster than me one second and then all of a sudden i didn't go anywhere and they have an open wastegate in their window.

AnthonyF
07-17-2009, 12:44 PM
I'm right there with you man. That shit is SOOO annoying. Another reason why I have 2% window tint.

I want to retro fit HID's into my reverse lights with a switch so I can blind those fuckers coming up on me with their high beams.

-Ant.

speedminded
07-17-2009, 12:54 PM
I'm right there with you man. That shit is SOOO annoying. Another reason why I have 2% window tint.

I want to retro fit HID's into my reverse lights with a switch so I can blind those fuckers coming up on me with their high beams.

-Ant.Driving lights mounted under the bumper would be much easier and cheaper...plus really useful when you're working with a trailer behind it.

AnthonyF
07-17-2009, 01:08 PM
Driving lights mounted under the bumper would be much easier and cheaper...plus really useful when you're working with a trailer behind it.

My truck sits too low.

I have 2% tint ALL around, I figured some 6k HID's in my reverse lights would be very helpful and cleanly.

-Ant.

Doppelgänger
07-17-2009, 01:09 PM
Blocking with a car is more rage than the yelling because you didn't threaten her. Intimidating is road rage, you didn't say you were gonna kill her family if she didn't turn her brights off. You just said, "turn your fucking brights off"...if you added "or else" then it could be a threat. The finger IS road rage in the state of Georgia now.

The way I "block" is very strategic and would be hard to prove I was doing on purpose. If i'm in the HOV and there is a car doing a similar speed in the normal left lane, i'll leave a couple car lengths between us, this way when I increase my speed by 5-7 mph, it's nearly impossible to know that I did to to block over simply keeping flow with traffic. If there are no cars in front or in the left lane for a good distance, I won't just floor it and speed up, and find another car in the left lane to use as a block and slam on my brakes to continue to block..yeah, doing that kinda *ish is pretty obvious. (though I have done it a time or two for a total asshat driver) Once again, I only do this to retards who go in and out of the HOV lanes like it's a regular lane. Same goes for people trying to come out fo the HOV lane when the lines are solid...i'll speed up a bit or slow down a bit until I get to where the lines are dashed and then let them over.

Doppelgänger
07-17-2009, 01:24 PM
Driving lights mounted under the bumper would be much easier and cheaper...plus really useful when you're working with a trailer behind it.

I've thought about putting some Hella Micro DE projectors facing behind me on the inside of my rollbar with some HIDs in 12k...

http://www.volvospeed.com/Pics/Review/hella_de.jpg

speedminded
07-17-2009, 01:36 PM
I've thought about putting some Hella Micro DE projectors facing behind me on the inside of my rollbar with some HIDs in 12k...

http://www.volvospeed.com/Pics/Review/hella_de.jpgI want to fabricate a light bar that attaches to your front tow hooks...

Doppelgänger
07-17-2009, 01:51 PM
lulz