PDA

View Full Version : Music New Drake Mixtape

cjhutch
07-15-2009, 11:27 PM
I know there are some people here that like Drake so here's the new mixtape that dropped a few days ago. I forgot to post it.

It's called Heart Break Drake Pt.2

http://www.mediafire.com/?hmwmkkznwmw

Vteckidd
07-15-2009, 11:38 PM
been waiting on this

cjhutch
07-16-2009, 05:22 PM
It's a good mixtape, but he's already repeating some lines which is not a good look this early in his career. I like his flow of the Belly track and the verse on Goin In was definitely on point.

"Money flowing like a slit wrist, no bandage!"

I'm having a hard time listening to my other music right now with all this good rap dropping. I've been playing J Cole in the car like crazy and listening to Tech N9ne right now.

Vteckidd
07-16-2009, 06:17 PM
Hes doing some stupid shit that is funny and pretty good lyrically.

"Bunk bed flow always 1 level up" that shit had me LOLing

IMO the first 5 tracks are good, way more R+B feel to this one than his others.

btstone
07-17-2009, 10:02 AM
i love when drake raps...i hate when he sings

this mixtape is just bunch of old songs

PSINXS
07-17-2009, 11:00 AM
Drake? oh thats the ***** that been writing for wayne since carter 2 lol

drake is the shit, wayne is a bitch. non writing, biting, homo ass *****.

Vteckidd
07-17-2009, 02:48 PM
It's a good mixtape, but he's already repeating some lines which is not a good look this early in his career. I like his flow of the Belly track and the verse on Goin In was definitely on point.

"Money flowing like a slit wrist, no bandage!"

I'm having a hard time listening to my other music right now with all this good rap dropping. I've been playing J Cole in the car like crazy and listening to Tech N9ne right now.
good job on that J Cole, i have not heard his mixtape but i downloaded the warm up and i cant stop listening to it :goodjob:

Honda_98_civ
07-17-2009, 03:19 PM
i really like drake, i think im listening to his old stuff but its still good. hes got some crazy lines...

btstone
07-17-2009, 04:15 PM
Drake? oh thats the ***** that been writing for wayne since carter 2 lol

drake is the shit, wayne is a bitch. non writing, biting, homo ass *****.

ya think.....lol....ppl find all kind of reasons to hate on wayne.......hop in line

cjhutch
07-17-2009, 10:32 PM
ya think.....lol....ppl find all kind of reasons to hate on wayne.......hop in line

Pretty much and if anyone was writing for Wayne it wouldn't have been Drake. I think people forget he's had Jae Millz on his team since he started YM.

Vteckidd, I'm glad you like that J. Cole. He's going to be something serious if he ever gets to drop mainstream. He recently signed to Roc-A-Fella so I don't know if he'll ever make it. Did you check that other thread I created. I put a link for his Grown Simba track on there.

Dirty Octopus™
07-18-2009, 01:10 AM
yeah... had this a couple days now. shits great but i heard a lot of the tracks already.

ItsBlack
07-18-2009, 03:21 AM
yeah, had some old stuff on there. it was alright. "Winner" was sick and Mary J is still gangsta as fuck haha

but I wish he'd stick to rappin, in my opinion he's not even that great of a singer

PSINXS
07-20-2009, 03:46 PM
when is the last time wayne spit anything of his own?

some of his dedication mixtapes were all wayne and he did his thing. but damn the majority of his shit is borrowed.

bun b, willie the kid, drake, all ghostwrote for wayne through out his entire career.

and the word i hear now is that a fall out boy member will be helping write his his new rock genre coming out.