PDA

View Full Version : Finally going to sell it.. 03 G35 TT

tony
10-06-2005, 09:12 AM
I'd rather pursue starting my own business right now then to keep going with this hobby. The car is paid for and getting some minor work done to it right now (new transmission) so theres no immediate rush. I'd really hate to give up what I always considered to be my dream car but sometimes you have to sacrifice in order to get what you really want in life. Price is $31,500

03 G35 Coupe
6MT
Brembo Brakes
Navigation System
Black Leather

Modifications on the G35..

Stock Engine
Passport 8500
ZR3 Laser Shifter
Hotchkis Sways
Nismo Exhaust
Random Technology cats
Grounding Kit
TS1 Front Bumper (Top Secret Replica)
Extreme Dimensions Sideskirts
Tail Light Overlays
32% Tint
Volk SF Winnings
RPS Clutch/Flywheel
Eibach Springs / 415whp
APS Twin Turbo (www.airpowersystems.com)
APS Tallboy Plenum
Brand new paint job (not even a month old)

58,xxx miles with 4xxx miles on the engine and turbo kit.

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/8311/upload18vo.jpg
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/4571/picture1755pj.jpg
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/34/image00123nl.jpg
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/4016/dsc002447yd.jpg
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/9572/dsc002251ci.jpg
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/7635/dsc002298pm.jpg
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/3694/dsc002424cp.jpg

I'm willing to answer any questions, I know every inch of this car as if it is the back of my hand.. I've had it since it was bone stock. Price includes the stock wheels and any other stock components needed. thanks.

tony

Nemesis
10-06-2005, 09:18 AM
NOOOO TONY! Did my thread cause this :( lol

ironchef
10-06-2005, 09:22 AM
That sucks, such a hot car, sad i haven't seen it up close :(. Hope you get every penny for it and more.

silver
10-06-2005, 09:26 AM
I have seen your car in person and that is a very sweet ride... If I had the money I'd buy it... Good luck with the sale and your business!!! :goodjob:

tony
10-06-2005, 09:28 AM
lol nah its something that has been on my mind a very long time. All of my friends and family tell me not to sell it cause I've come so far with it but I just have other things I want to accomplish right now. I could always go back and build one just as good if I wanted. Thanks for the picture by the way!

The only thing that I hate to give up are the headlights that were custom done for me.. the guy that did them will not do headlights for anyone else and he did an amazing job on them. I know the perception has to be "they're just headlights" but if you go on the G35 boards everyone is trying to figure out how to do them and nobody really knows..

When I started modifying the car I wanted something that would stand out and people wouldn't mistake for anything else.. the finished product exceeded my expectations and this is the car I literally used to draw when I was 8 years old (I still have the pictures)

KevinT707
10-06-2005, 10:02 AM
ehHH .. the car wasn't all that nice anyways, it's about time you sold that boosted hunk-a-junk! :) JK !

SwiftGTiRacer
10-06-2005, 10:12 AM
I would love to take that car off your hands but i need to sell my 2k1 civic first. I have 1 guy interested in it now but i'm not sure if that'll fall through or not. If i sell it before you sell yours, then you'll probably have a buyer. Beautiful car!

Swifty

XBLG20
10-06-2005, 10:20 AM
Price is $31,500

Worth every penny! Tony, make sure you sell it to someone who will treat it right!

tony
10-06-2005, 10:26 AM
I would love to take that car off your hands but i need to sell my 2k1 civic first. I have 1 guy interested in it now but i'm not sure if that'll fall through or not. If i sell it before you sell yours, then you'll probably have a buyer. Beautiful car!

Swifty

Its no rush, judging from what you've done with your cars I know you would take good care of this one so we could work something out. I feel like this, I'd much rather sell this car to someone I know will take care of it rather than some parent coming up and buying it for their 16 year old so they can go and run it in a ditch somewhere.. sorry to be harsh but that is just reality. If I get that sentiment from someone that wants to buy, I will not sell it to them.

dohctec
10-06-2005, 10:28 AM
seen tonys car in person a couple times on barrett

bump for a hella good guy and an amazing car

goodluck withthe sell man. like you need it ;)

A.P. Photography
10-06-2005, 01:15 PM
I know will take care of it rather than some parent coming up and buying it for their 16 year old so they can go and run it in a ditch somewhere.. sorry to be harsh but that is just reality. If I get that sentiment from someone that wants to buy, I will not sell it to them.
I have even more respect for you now man. Good luck with your business. :goodjob:

tony
10-06-2005, 01:56 PM
I cant lie the sketches of the GT-R kind of influenced my decision too, I wanted the G35 since it was a concept as well and now its back to square one.

iloveboost
10-06-2005, 06:19 PM
Wow. I can't believe you're selling it.

I hope you get every penny you're asking for it. We all know it's worth it.

UpSideDownDesi
10-06-2005, 09:29 PM
dang man......i would have superglued myself to the car if i had it lol. Never saw the car in person, but by just looking at the pictures.....clean car bro. I can't afford the car otherwise it would have been sold by now :D. Just few question about the stuff u have on.....how's that Passport 8500 and ZR shifter combo? Is it worth putting it on and does it wrk? Yup those headlights are nice, but i don't get the special thing about them....is that real CF housing?

Nemesis
10-07-2005, 11:11 AM
Tony , check your PMs, I have a buyer for you.

A1EX
10-07-2005, 11:20 AM
yeAH those are some nice headlights

Jeff
10-07-2005, 01:41 PM
that is the sexiest car i have ever seen in my life its like my dream car haha if i had the money i would give it too u cash right now lol but i dont lol so i gotta just bump u up... i almost start to cry when i look at this car i love it so much hahaha wow just save it for a couple of years so i can buy it lol

Bishop
10-09-2005, 08:58 PM
bump for hotness

tony
10-09-2005, 09:01 PM
thanks, but at this point I'll probably put it in the autotrader and see if I can sell it for $33k

TranceDJ06
10-10-2005, 10:53 PM
Love The Ride..That suxs,..sad to see you lettin it go man..But hey itll make someone else VERY happy..who ever buys that nice Whip
Hotteestt G35 Ever :goodjob:

Bump!!

tony
10-12-2005, 03:44 PM
one last bump before I put it in the autotrader.. I'll probably list it at $33k there just to see what I get.

The best offer I got was for an 94 Twin Turbo Supra plus cash.. I'm still mulling over that one.

No offense to the STi people here but someone actually offered an 04 STi for my G35 plus $3,000 out of my pocket.. I was damn near offended by that one considering I've put well over $20k into my G and I feel I'm being pretty reasonable @ $31,500, they go for $38k brand new!!! oh well... Thanks for all of the help.

The Ren
10-12-2005, 03:52 PM
Tony Im so sad to hear about you selling this car.. I have drooled over your car since I first saw it at Andretti's... I have so much respect for you though since I know how much this car means to you...I can vouch for this car.. and if I could I would buy it.. Good luck with the sell dude..

tony
10-12-2005, 04:13 PM
Tony Im so sad to hear about you selling this car.. I have drooled over your car since I first saw it at Andretti's... I have so much respect for you though since I know how much this car means to you...I can vouch for this car.. and if I could I would buy it.. Good luck with the sell dude..

lol I thought you were going to try and convince me to get the Supra.. (it looks just like yours) but I'd end up spending even more money on that.

I truly appreciate the kind words, I hate to let it go but for me to get to where I want to be its really the best thing right now. I have a 96 240SX sitting at home and I'd like to start working on that, possibly try autoX and drifting.. highway pulls arent doing it for me any more.

ct9a gsr
10-13-2005, 08:36 AM
It'll be sad to see your car go... you'd had a lot of history and memories with that car... =[

You deserve more than just 31k for your ride. Absolutely rare to see a car as nice, luxurious, and fast as yours. I hope the next car you get kicks my ass. =]

The Ren
10-13-2005, 08:43 AM
lol I thought you were going to try and convince me to get the Supra.. (it looks just like yours) but I'd end up spending even more money on that.

I truly appreciate the kind words, I hate to let it go but for me to get to where I want to be its really the best thing right now. I have a 96 240SX sitting at home and I'd like to start working on that, possibly try autoX and drifting.. highway pulls arent doing it for me any more.

Normally I would say take mine.. LOL.. but in all seriousness... Some times we have to make sacrafices...It sucks I know.. and I know how much you love that car... and yes you would end up spending more on the supra.. in the month ive had it.. Ive replaces the back tires, the battery, the starter, and now i have a coolant leak from somewhere...

Good luck with everything and Im really sad to see this amazing car go.. I truely believe your next project will be as good if not better.. and I know anyone YOU sell your G too will take awsome care of it... I will let out the word about it to some of my friends... btw have you posted this on Supra Forums yet?

Kristi
10-13-2005, 09:09 AM
that thing is so hot. and i actually am looking to buy a g35 in the next couple months once i sell my house. but i don't know if you will still have it then

YokotaS13
10-13-2005, 10:16 AM
shits pimp, if i wasnt on my way to japan, itd be mine. gl with the sale, and swifty if you dont grab that up your an idiot lol ill kick your ass when you get back

tony
10-13-2005, 06:42 PM
deal pending..

GTScoob
10-13-2005, 07:10 PM
No offense to the STi people here but someone actually offered an 04 STi for my G35 plus $3,000 out of my pocket.. I was damn near offended by that one considering I've put well over $20k into my G and I feel I'm being pretty reasonable @ $31,500, they go for $38k brand new!!! oh well... Thanks for all of the help.

I saw that and almost fell out of my chair in disbelief last night. You could probably easily pick up an 04 STI with decent miles for $25K.

Buford®
10-13-2005, 08:38 PM
Damn this thread looks really familiar. :D *cougha-cl.comcough*

The only thing that I hate to give up are the headlights that were custom done for me.. the guy that did them will not do headlights for anyone else and he did an amazing job on them. I know the perception has to be "they're just headlights" but if you go on the G35 boards everyone is trying to figure out how to do them and nobody really knows..

Simple solution.... Take off those head lights, buy factory ones, and put the stock ones on. Keep the custom ones. :D

tony
10-13-2005, 09:45 PM
Damn this thread looks really familiar. :D *cougha-cl.comcough*

Simple solution.... Take off those head lights, buy factory ones, and put the stock ones on. Keep the custom ones. :D

lol yeah I posted it everywhere.. I would take the headlights off but it wouldnt be right, I like the look of the car as it is and that is how I'd want to sell it.

rollininstyle2004
10-13-2005, 10:18 PM
I saw your car in person at Nopi, and i have to agree with everyone else, it is definately worth your asking price. :goodjob:

If i had the money id buy it, but you probably wouldnt let me since im just a "teenager who would run it into a ditch" :rolleyes: :D

tony
10-13-2005, 10:39 PM
I saw your car in person at Nopi, and i have to agree with everyone else, it is definately worth your asking price. :goodjob:

If i had the money id buy it, but you probably wouldnt let me since im just a "teenager who would run it into a ditch" :rolleyes: :D

Not necessarily.. I'm not that old myself and I know there are teenagers who are enthusiasts and work hard for what they get. Its not hard to tell how mature a person is, if all of your questions are "how fast will it go??? will it beat so n so" and nothing more then I know what it is.

Understand my position though, not many 16-18 year olds will respect 400whp and I've put a lot of time and effort into this car, I just want it to end up with someone that will take care of it.. young or old.

DrivenMind
10-13-2005, 11:33 PM
Understand my position though, not many 16-18 year olds will respect 400whp and I've put a lot of time and effort into this car, I just want it to end up with someone that will take care of it.. young or old.

Being that I'm 18 myself I must also point out the fact that very few 16-18 year olds have "earned" a car worth 31K. Very VERY few. I bought my Corolla at first specifically because it was slow, I know I'm not mature enough to drive anything faster.

This car has been a labor of love for Tony and he doesn't want some spoiled bitch having his parents buying the car for their kid, only to have him wreck it soon after.

rollininstyle2004
10-13-2005, 11:51 PM
Not necessarily.. I'm not that old myself and I know there are teenagers who are enthusiasts and work hard for what they get. Its not hard to tell how mature a person is, if all of your questions are "how fast will it go??? will it beat so n so" and nothing more then I know what it is.

Thats good to know :goodjob: If i owned your car I would definately not abuse it, I completely agree with you about MOST 16-18 yr old kids though. My first comment was mostly a joke, but thanks for answering it honestly ;)

Good luck with the sale :goodjob:

YokotaS13
10-14-2005, 08:45 AM
what about a 20 yr old?

rollininstyle2004
10-14-2005, 10:52 PM
To the first page :goodjob:

Roller_G
10-18-2005, 04:08 PM
Bump for Tony. I know what you want to do b/c I want to save $$ for a Skyline myself. LOL!

XBLG20
10-18-2005, 04:15 PM
this car still hasnt sold?

HalfBaked
10-18-2005, 04:20 PM
I need to win the lottery stat....

tony
10-18-2005, 05:20 PM
this car still hasnt sold?

Nope, but I've only posted it on forums, no newspaper or autotrader yet (I'll do that Thursday) The car is amazing though, I've had to stop driving it so I wont convince myself to keep it.. for now ignorance is bliss.

And thanks for the bump Tommas! Definitely have to make room in the garage for the GT-R when it comes out.

o.y.m.racing
10-18-2005, 05:35 PM
god.... car is still for sale... still, its worth it... good luck...

ŁG2♣
10-18-2005, 05:55 PM
damn that car is hott

NevrNufTorq
10-18-2005, 11:18 PM
saw you riding down post rd the other day. even nicer in up close than in the pics!! free bumpage for a clean ride!!

tony
10-18-2005, 11:24 PM
If nothing comes of the autotrader I may start parting it out

NevrNufTorq
10-18-2005, 11:39 PM
hopefully someone will come along with the right price! have you even had a credible offer or just all lowballs?

tony
10-18-2005, 11:41 PM
Yeah I've had about 2 or 3 offers but nobody follows up. One guy I was almost sure would buy it but he had to ask his wife first :rolleyes: Still havent heard back. One person wants to trade their Supra and Cash but I'd rather take cash right now.

NevrNufTorq
10-18-2005, 11:57 PM
nothing wrong with cash!! you think maybe people are having trouble with the extra cash over the loan value or what? hope you dont have to part it out. that'd suck to part out your "baby" after building it!

billet350
10-19-2005, 09:41 AM
damn tony if i didnt buy my Z back in May i would have been all over ur car, u suck.... would u have sold it to me, being i was 18 now 19 LOL

The Ren
10-19-2005, 09:44 AM
Tony did I ever ask you if you put this car on Supra forums.. I bet you'd find a buyer there real quick..

tony
10-19-2005, 09:48 AM
damn tony if i didnt buy my Z back in May i would have been all over ur car, u suck.... would u have sold it to me, being i was 18 now 19 LOL

lol I definitely would have sold it to ya.. I need to find someone that is in the market for a G35 and looking to modify.

tony
10-19-2005, 09:49 AM
Tony did I ever ask you if you put this car on Supra forums.. I bet you'd find a buyer there real quick..

Yeah that was the first place I posted, I just got a lot of offers for trade but none to buy unfortunately.

The Ren
10-19-2005, 09:50 AM
The only thing Id beable to offer is my supra too.. LOL.. But trust me..I will definatly keep the word out for a hot ass ride.. Where did you post it i
ll give you a free bump? This car deserves it

billet350
10-20-2005, 01:27 PM
tony i just thought of something......you should sell me ur wheels LOL

bump for a awesome deal

KPowerEP3
10-21-2005, 09:55 AM
bump for a gorgeous, fast car and a nice guy

PD code 805D
10-21-2005, 12:25 PM
dang man......i would have superglued myself to the car if i had it lol. Never saw the car in person, but by just looking at the pictures.....clean car bro. I can't afford the car otherwise it would have been sold by now :D. Just few question about the stuff u have on.....how's that Passport 8500 and ZR shifter combo? Is it worth putting it on and does it wrk? Yup those headlights are nice, but i don't get the special thing about them....is that real CF housing?

I want to be a brown deligation memeber also. I am a brown person kinda 50/50 lol Lebanese

EJ25RUN
10-21-2005, 05:17 PM
great g35 tony i wish somebody in atlanta would swap rb26 vk45tt to a g36 and by the looks of it yours yould have been the best to do it in.

EJ25RUN
10-21-2005, 05:19 PM
here are real pics of next skyline
http://blog.gtroc.com/dino/gtrp-01.jpg
http://blog.gtroc.com/dino/gtrp-02.jpg
http://blog.gtroc.com/dino/gtrp-05.jpg

Twinturbo6
10-21-2005, 09:10 PM
If you part it out pm/email me about the lights...
I wish I could afford it, but I am just about to get out of the army, so I will not be making good money til may or so. Over seven yeears in and I still haven't gotten ahead like I would have liked. Out of curiousity Do the banks consider it new enough to finance 5 years, and if so what would that payment be like monthly at asking price? do you know? I love what you have done with it.

tony
10-21-2005, 09:48 PM
If you part it out pm/email me about the lights...
I wish I could afford it, but I am just about to get out of the army, so I will not be making good money til may or so. Over seven yeears in and I still haven't gotten ahead like I would have liked. Out of curiousity Do the banks consider it new enough to finance 5 years, and if so what would that payment be like monthly at asking price? do you know? I love what you have done with it.

The banks would consider it new enough to be financed, thing is the kbb value is about $24k on my car with all of the miles so anyone looking to finance would probably have to put up their own money on top of the loan.

As I said I'm not desperate to sell the car.. I'm sure most people can understand that I dont mind having it in my garage. Because it is highly modified I didnt expect to sell it immediately, what I've done doesnt appeal to everyone.

With that said I paid $32k for the car used, had a car like this been on the market when I was looking to buy it would have been a no brainer. I would have bought the car, tore the engine down and rebuild it with forged internals then turn the boost up to about 16 or 17 psi.. which should put you close to 600whp, there are a couple of guys making that much hp on pump gas, I could only imagine race gas.

Jeff
10-22-2005, 12:48 AM
can u just give me a ride n it before u sell it hahaha bump.

blaznsc4
10-22-2005, 12:47 PM
im in the market of getting a g35 but i need to sell my car first that way i can get a loan plus whatever i get from selling my car. but i am really considering buying your car. maybe you can wait till next month if your car is not sold yet.

tony
10-22-2005, 01:01 PM
im in the market of getting a g35 but i need to sell my car first that way i can get a loan plus whatever i get from selling my car. but i am really considering buying your car. maybe you can wait till next month if your car is not sold yet.

Just let me know.. from the way things are going I'll probably still have it next month.

blaznsc4
10-23-2005, 06:56 PM
i remember you saying that the tranny is getting fixed right now. i just want to know what is wrong with the current tranny? also i've seen this car on another thread showing this car was in a accident. i think it hit a deer. correct me if im wrong but if i'm not give me details please. also can you send me some interior and engine bay pics to [email protected] and also whats the difference between the greddy tt setup and the aps tt setup? thanks in advance.

tony
10-23-2005, 10:07 PM
The 3rd and 5th gear synchros were going out, so I got the transmission replaced now.

Yes I hit a deer back in early July, no secrets to hide

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/9162/07100520014tb.jpg

All of the damage was cosmetic, the front bumper, hood, windshield, and fenders were replaced. Rather than have the front end stand out from the rest of the car I had the body kit taken off and redone and the car completely repainted, here is the finished product.

http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/9905/twog352yh.jpg

http://www.ne-vision.com/misc/ttg35/images/b.jpg

http://www.ne-vision.com/misc/ttg35/images/h.jpg

http://www.ne-vision.com/misc/ttg35/images/j.jpg

About Greddy vs. APS, I'm really not sure as I dont have any personal experience with the Greddy TT kit.. I can only speak for APS who makes top notch products for 350Z's and G35's.

SixSquared
10-23-2005, 10:35 PM
bump for a clean car.. I've seen it at varsity meets, nopi.. all over... breaks my neck every time it's within a 100 ft radius of me. :)

00CIVICSI
10-24-2005, 08:53 AM
go nOLAN GO-GO-go N0lan! He's the shit! Nice car btw!

tony
11-18-2005, 10:13 AM
$30,500

tony
11-18-2005, 10:21 AM
And just a short story real quick..

I went out to Barrett a couple of weeks ago on a friday night, nobody was riding around but the BP was packed so I pulled in because I saw Ruiner. I pulled up to speak to Ruiner who was on the passenger side of my car when some kid comes up to my drivers side and asks me is my car in the autotrader. I told him yes and continued to speak to Ruiner when this kid interrupts me again and says "look, you need to be talking to me because I'm in the market for a car right now."

I'm explaining this because I go out of my way to be nice to any and everyone but don't come at me like I NEED to sell this car because I still enjoy driving it and wont mind keeping it. If I needed to sell it I'd drop the price to $25k and be done with it.

EJ25RUN
11-18-2005, 10:32 AM
And just a short story real quick..

I went out to Barrett a couple of weeks ago on a friday night, nobody was riding around but the BP was packed so I pulled in because I saw Ruiner. I pulled up to speak to Ruiner who was on the passenger side of my car when some kid comes up to my drivers side and asks me is my car in the autotrader. I told him yes and continued to speak to Ruiner when this kid interrupts me again and says "look, you need to be talking to me because I'm in the market for a car right now."

I'm explaining this because I go out of my way to be nice to any and everyone but don't come at me like I NEED to sell this car because I still enjoy driving it and wont mind keeping it. If I needed to sell it I'd drop the price to $25k and be done with it.
yeah, so keep it

tony
11-18-2005, 10:33 AM
I'm ready for something else, its been fun but for now something that is just stock will suit me just fine.

ChnkyLao
11-18-2005, 12:19 PM
only wished i had the fuckin money

dtmcnamara
11-23-2005, 09:59 PM
I WANT IT!!!! I'll trade you 10 Xbox 360's...lol...they are all premium packages....lol...EBAY THEM ALL AND MAKE MILLIONS. No but really wanna trade? :D :D :D :D :D

DerrickT
11-23-2005, 10:03 PM
Bump for the old "wish I had the money" line.

B18c-rex
11-23-2005, 10:44 PM
BUMP for super clean g35 .... i would be a paranoid mo-fo owning a car that sexy.

fight club
11-23-2005, 10:55 PM
damn nice car. if i had the money id pick it up. seen it driving around a few times. would love to talk cars with ya one day man.

tony
11-24-2005, 12:43 AM
lol thanks for the bump, I put it on ebay and got a LOT of interest so I'm sure it will be sold in a couple of weeks, I'm just ready for something new now.

Twinturbo6
11-25-2005, 09:03 AM
Well if you decide to lower it into the 25,000 area for a deserving soldier email me immediately...LOL
I want that car badly.
I am in the market, but, I was just approved for a mazdaspeed 6. So I might be getting that.

tony
12-01-2005, 02:42 PM
Well right when I decide I may keep it theres a guy up in Maryland that will be coming to pick it up next week. Kind of sad about it actually.. At least I wont have to see it around here once its sold.

The Ren
12-01-2005, 02:42 PM
aww damn tony.. Im ganna have to find a replacement for you in the calendar too :( So sad

HalfBaked
12-01-2005, 03:33 PM
aww damn tony.. Im ganna have to find a replacement for you in the calendar too :( So sad

:D:D

Congrats on the sale. I'm sure its mixmatched emotions tho.

JPA
12-01-2005, 03:51 PM
Noooooooooo! Such a beautiful car. I've seen it around Barrett before. :-(

devinwebb907
12-01-2005, 06:44 PM
wow, id possibly give you a testicle for that...

imbosile
12-01-2005, 07:02 PM
wow, id possibly give you a testicle for that...

lol, yep, i think i would have to agree....that car is sick as hell from what i have seen of it at NOPI.

tony
12-10-2005, 09:46 AM
Gone.. :( the new owner loved it though He's driving it back to Maryland now so I wont have to see the car again. As for whats next...

http://images.autotrader.com/images/2005/11/14/192/381/1961855470.192381410.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jp g

ironchef
12-10-2005, 09:52 AM
Gone.. :( the new owner loved it though He's driving it back to Maryland now so I wont have to see the car again. As for whats next...

http://images.autotrader.com/images/2005/11/14/192/381/1961855470.192381410.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jp gAre you going to trade that in once the skyline comes out?

tony
12-10-2005, 09:57 AM
most definitely.. I'll probably wait a year after the GT-R comes out though. I'll never buy a first year nissan again.

HalfBaked
12-10-2005, 03:48 PM
Time to take that STi to batlground and get some power out of it!

The Green Monster
12-10-2005, 05:14 PM
i remember when you first got this car...me and caleb saw you at Town Center...damn...it's soooo damn sexy now...i haven't seen it in forever...but bump for an awesome guy...though he doesn't remember let alone know who i am lol

BlueHatch
12-10-2005, 05:15 PM
i have to say that is THE nastiest thing i have ever seen. props

tony
12-10-2005, 06:12 PM
i remember when you first got this car...me and caleb saw you at Town Center...damn...it's soooo damn sexy now...i haven't seen it in forever...but bump for an awesome guy...though he doesn't remember let alone know who i am lol

I believe that was about 6 months after I bought it but its hard for me to associate people with a user name. I think that was the night cops had run us off from media play and we ended up at town center right? And one of the guys there yelled out "OH GOD HERE COMES THE BLACK PEOPLE!" lol I guess he didnt realize I was standing right there. I could be wrong but that is the only time I remember being at Town Center.

I promise you having owned this car is only half of what I will miss if that, I've met some amazingly cool people and have had tons of fun. Not to say I cannot experience that any more but now I'm focused on other things and doubt I will be hanging out as much as I used to.

Today feels kind of weird though, every time I go to the garage for something reality hits me. Ideally I would like to move up to a Porsche or M series BMW but having put so much money into the infiniti I'll have to wait a couple of years for that.

tony
12-10-2005, 06:19 PM
Time to take that STi to batlground and get some power out of it!

lol noooooo more modifying for me, its seriously like fighting an addiction but I know if I do one small thing it will turn into something else then I'll be testing the limits. I need to enroll in a 10 step program to recovery.

HalfBaked
12-10-2005, 06:24 PM
Oh you'll mod it.

We all know you will.