PDA

View Full Version : Misc PSY PAPER..... Need help.

buddha@TeamFX
10-06-2005, 08:56 AM
I am doing online Psychology this quarter and one of my assignments was to take a test online and determine which "approach" more fits my beliefs.

The BIOLOGICAL APPROACH...

which states: Examines how our genes, hormones and nervous system interact with our environment to influence learning, personality, mmory, motivation, emotions, coping tech., and other traits and abilities.

What I have to do is write a one paragraph paper telling about the bio approach and try to push why that approach is right. That's where I'm getting stuck??

What does it mean to you?? Maybe it's just not coming together yet.

AtifSajid
10-06-2005, 01:13 PM
We'll what I would do is is take and examine each one of the following:

genes, hormones and nervous system

and then take each one of these:

learning, personality, memory, motivation, emotions, coping tech., and other traits and abilities

and just think for example how our genes work in conjunction with learning. Like if your parents and grandparents had PHD's or more than that, Im sure somehow that gene will come into your body and learning might be easier for you then it was for them.

your hormones work with your personality..meaning if you have a hormone count is high, you might have a wild personality..

(just examples im giving - i dont even know if this stuff is true im writing)

But its something to get started on by..

buddha@TeamFX
10-06-2005, 03:42 PM
Thanks, Ive worked on this all day.... And I think my paper is good to go.. Thanks though, I'll actually put the thing about the hormones into play because that's the only thing I DIDNT mention in the paper.

I wish I'd hurry up and get done with college