PDA

View Full Version : Religion Joel Olsteen at Philips Arena

yojimbo
07-14-2009, 12:21 PM
yup he's coming to atlanta on aug 21st.
anyone here going? my girlfriend bought the tickets last night and i'm actually pretty excited to see him.

not that i'm a hardcore religious guy --
some of you already know that... but joel's way of speaking is very touching.

i knew this one chick who was atheist who too said that she enjoys his words. weird...

geoff
07-14-2009, 01:58 PM
yojimbo careful of the preachers you hear. the bible tells of oraters and good speakers that do not preach truth or whole truth. i have never personally heard olsteen preach im just saying that dont take everything you hear as truth. compare it to the word of God. im happy to hear that your going tho and im very surprised. good luck to you man. God bless

yojimbo
07-15-2009, 01:41 PM
i mean i'm not interested in coverting, just enjoy what joel speaks of.
he adds stories to his preachings that really make sense to me and for some reason i sense that he's the real thing.

... like i said - i've been to other churches and get uncomfortable because what they say just makes ZERO sense to me and get's me pissed,
but joel has ACTUALLY giving me goosebumps before lol plus I need to ask him what kind of products he uses on his hair... have you seen it? it's always SO perfect.

geoff
07-15-2009, 11:16 PM
i hear ya man. and i have been to churches and felt the same thing. the church i go to now its like the pastor has a book on my life and every time he preaches i get the goose bumps and its like he is preaching directly to me. and yes i saw his hair and yes it is some how perfect...maybe God blessed him with it