PDA

View Full Version : FT/FS: '86 Subaru XT GL-10 AWD Turbo 5speed

tealeh2
10-06-2005, 07:35 AM
This is THE car to have if you want an ultimate sleeper.

I personally have never seen another Subaru XT on the road, let alone a GL-10 AWD-Turbo (AND manual on top of all that).

This car has a clean title, but I don't know the exact mileage. The gauge cluster is digital and I have yet to replace the battery.

The car currently does not run, but I know for a fact, the problem is directly related to fuel delivery. If you manually give the engine fuel, it runs until that gas is gone. And runs well (sound).

This car came equipped with air-suspension from the factory. It was to reduce drag at higher speeds. The later models (the more abundant XT-6 **non-turbo**) did not have this option. The airsuspension is however notorious for getting leaks in the shocks, and I am unsure if mine has leaks or not. The car sits VERY VERY low as is now, but it could be because the pump is off (and I havent turned it on yet).

The interior is very clean, exterior is light blue/black (two-tone similar to AE86 scheme) and all factory. The exterior needs a little TLC (has some lower far rear passengers side quarter damage), but otherwise just needs a good wash and wax.

The car still has the original AWD TURBO decals down the sides, similar once again to Toyotas 80's decals (16V GT-S) and such.

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTA4OTQ2MzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

This is a picture of the exact model and color of my vehicle. I do not currently have any pics of MINE but if demanded, I will take some.

I'm looking for a trade or sell. Will consider OBDII B-series swaps, any goodies for EKs, suspension goodies, wheels, or cash.

Start the bidding. No offer will be refused.

RutRoe
10-06-2005, 11:14 AM
Bump... I'll vouch for the seller... friend of mine and a great guy.

JITB
10-06-2005, 12:17 PM
my mom bought one of those when they first came out...she loved it. "she said it sounded like a airplane and accelerated really fast" lol i wonder why....hmmmm
i thinkthe car was ahead of its time. i would love to see pics of it...just for memories.

BUMP!

PD code 805D
10-06-2005, 10:43 PM
what do you want for it?

HiPSI
10-07-2005, 09:55 AM
lol, the Wonder Wedge!

PD code 805D
10-07-2005, 07:47 PM
what did you want for it??????????????????????????????????

2micro4u
10-08-2005, 08:42 AM
How much you asking..Im interested?