PDA

View Full Version : Close, Delete, ban request

2micro4u
10-06-2005, 06:38 AM
Rules on Message Boards:
It is important for you to remain aware that when you provide personal information (e.g., last name, address, phone number) in a posting on any message board, that information is available to any other person or user having access and use of that message board, and may be used by someone in a manner unintended by you. For that reason, we discourage you from offering any personally identifying information within a posting to any message board. IA uses Mods or moderators to watch our forums for post that we do not want on our site. These Mods or moderators are not paid nor do they work for IA, but they do have a say in how the forum runs. Any post that any IA Staff member or Mod finds that needs to be deleted, edited, or locked will be. No reason is needed to do so. Types of post that fall into this would be: bashing IA Staff / Mods / Members / - Sponsors, extreme language/hostility, threats, pics of illegal nature, post of illegal activities/products, and anything else that may confilct with any laws, etc...

Att: IA Moderators
There has been a serious issue that is arising.
Please Close and Delete under the IAC forum the thread labeled "One for the books"
*Inaddition I would like to request that "Ladytruth and KarateKidd" be Banned from Importatlanta.com.
Every time a Bashing,Threat,or even extreme language thread is deleted in the IAC forum they will repost it again and again. Not to mention they pm'd me on several occasions with threats, etc.
IAC members and myself loves IA and would like to continue to be apart on importatlanta forum however..."Ladytruth and KarateKidd" has both crossed the line. Please have them banned from IA if at all possible. Harrasment charges are currently being filed against Karatekidd (Darryl Colley II).

Thanks again

Brett
10-06-2005, 07:16 AM
Marlon I will be glad to delete it, But they are not going across any lines of IA in that post, I did a quick read over and I didnt say anything that was ban worthy, sorry man. We cant ban people just because they post that they arent happy with you or the team.

A.P. Photography
10-06-2005, 12:55 PM
Brett is correct, I looked over the posts and did not see anything in there that would warrant a ban. One thing to remember is that this is the internet and people have the right to post their opinions, some you might like and others your might not. There have been several instances on IA where a post or sig made a huge impact and had IA taking sides but it all came down to the fact that it is the internet. They have as much right to post here as you do so at this point we have no hand or control in this. It is up to you and your members/ex-members to resolve this matter.

quickdodgeŽ
10-06-2005, 03:58 PM
Damn, Marlon. Seems like you guys have some issues with your club. It now comes as every week you are posting in here for someone to delete a topic in your forum. Later, QD.