PDA

View Full Version : Misc breast reduction

chip P.
07-13-2009, 07:53 PM
my gf brought it up and was considering it, due to back pain, head aches ect..any of you had any exp. with it?
guy or girls..
how was recovery?:thinking:
how much did it help?.. -:boobies: =:goodjob: ?
just lookin for general info from ppl with first hand exp.

tandem
07-13-2009, 07:55 PM
My girl is looking for the opposite. Maybe they can trade, hahaha.

chip P.
07-13-2009, 08:00 PM
well..when life give YOU lemons look to MY lady for melons hahaha.

My girl is looking for the opposite. Maybe they can trade, hahaha.

okra1981
07-13-2009, 08:59 PM
In Superbad, they said that it's like slapping god in the face, just saying.
I had a friend that got it done, she said that it really helped with her back issues, she was still a little top heavy, so it must have evened out her figure a good bit compared to what she used to be. I'm not sure about how invasive it is, I figure that it's somewhat similar to lipo, but I'm sure it isn't as rough on nerves and stuff, but I'm just speculating at this point. Good luck with it, I hope she ends up happy with everything.

Deke
07-13-2009, 10:54 PM
I knew a girl that had it done. I heard through friends of hers that she was very happy with it. And granted I haven't seen them in their natural state, but they still looks pretty righteous under a shirt.

Lol Superbad. "I've got to get a look at these warlocks."

chip P.
07-13-2009, 11:19 PM
yea..she might also just go with a lift..so theyd look like they were all perky..like shes wearin a bra all th time..which eill make me and th RLD very happy n th future.:cheers: :bump: :boobies:

I knew a girl that had it done. I heard through friends of hers that she was very happy with it. And granted I haven't seen them in their natural state, but they still looks pretty righteous under a shirt.

Lol Superbad. "I've got to get a look at these warlocks."

thts good to hear abt nervers..we were hella worried it could mess with the feeling in th nips lol...but tht is good news. i think we'll both like it. thnkx guy

In Superbad, they said that it's like slapping god in the face, just saying.
I had a friend that got it done, she said that it really helped with her back issues, she was still a little top heavy, so it must have evened out her figure a good bit compared to what she used to be. I'm not sure about how invasive it is, I figure that it's somewhat similar to lipo, but I'm sure it isn't as rough on nerves and stuff, but I'm just speculating at this point. Good luck with it, I hope she ends up happy with everything.

btstone
07-14-2009, 08:27 AM
i was doing some chick that had it done. it left real bad ugly scars. she said it was because they have to actually cut the breast to take fatty tissue out. with breast implants they just cut around the nipple and insert the implant..therefore hardly no scar.

but if it is for her health..i would def get it done

Master Shake
07-14-2009, 09:20 AM
i went to school with someone who had it done. she was happy with the results. after a couple weeks or so she was up to par for anything really. she said the scarring wasn't to bad either. having too big of boobs can cause some huge problems.

The Ren
07-14-2009, 09:25 AM
Real talk.. My mother had it done and had 7.5lbs removed.. If your girl is really interested I can get you the name of the doctor who did my moms.. he is one of the best in Georgia. just make her aware there usually is some scaring and for my mother the pain was bareable.. but very uncomfortable.

Red_Phoenix
07-14-2009, 10:10 AM
A good friend of mine had a reduction and a lift done. SHe had to wear a special bra forever and couldn't take it off not even to shower because it woudl pull the stitches and coudl cause a mess. SHe is VERY happy with her results and said the littel bit of scaring was nothign compared to the back pain that has disappeared from all the weight beign lifted. So if you gf wants it done I say go for it.

chip P.
07-14-2009, 03:11 PM
tht would great. shes going to skool in TN now but..the name would still b helpfull:goodjob:

cant afford to get a shitty doctor..esp when dealing with this. that woul be way no bueno

Real talk.. My mother had it done and had 7.5lbs removed.. If your girl is really interested I can get you the name of the doctor who did my moms.. he is one of the best in Georgia. just make her aware there usually is some scaring and for my mother the pain was bareable.. but very uncomfortable.

chip P.
07-14-2009, 03:13 PM
did she say anythning about loss of feeling anywhere? mainly nipples.. or anywhere else..
A good friend of mine had a reduction and a lift done. SHe had to wear a special bra forever and couldn't take it off not even to shower because it woudl pull the stitches and coudl cause a mess. SHe is VERY happy with her results and said the littel bit of scaring was nothign compared to the back pain that has disappeared from all the weight beign lifted. So if you gf wants it done I say go for it.

The Ren
07-14-2009, 03:15 PM
Let me get ahold of my mom and my step dad (who is a OBGYN here in Ga) and see who they recommend and Ill get you a name and number. Probably wont be until tomorrow.

chip P.
07-14-2009, 03:21 PM
yea..shes been dealing with it for awhile. glad to hear tht recovery isnt tooo long. thanks
i went to school with someone who had it done. she was happy with the results. after a couple weeks or so she was up to par for anything really. she said the scarring wasn't to bad either. having too big of boobs can cause some huge problems.

well..i guess it depends on how the girls heal and the surgeon. but its def. for health.

i was doing some chick that had it done. it left real bad ugly scars. she said it was because they have to actually cut the breast to take fatty tissue out. with breast implants they just cut around the nipple and insert the implant..therefore hardly no scar.

but if it is for her health..i would def get it done

chip P.
07-14-2009, 03:22 PM
mmk. id really appreciate that. thnks so much. ill b here tomoro. lol. she probbly wont b getting it for a few months anyway
Let me get ahold of my mom and my step dad (who is a OBGYN here in Ga) and see who they recommend and Ill get you a name and number. Probably wont be until tomorrow.

koukis14
07-14-2009, 08:49 PM
If they are big sloppy hogs getting them reduced and lifted is a FANTASTIC idea. My ex girlfriends mom had it done. She has a sweet rack now.

chip P.
07-14-2009, 09:19 PM
theyre big..but not so much hogness..since its for medical reasons..her insurance will cover the whole thing..but it doesnt cover lifts. when they do the reduction though the breasts get lifted anyway
If they are big sloppy hogs getting them reduced and lifted is a FANTASTIC idea. My ex girlfriends mom had it done. She has a sweet rack now.