PDA

View Full Version : Religion FOX News Reporter Battles Religious Wacko

Nemesis
07-13-2009, 03:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC7qZ6iywMY

Just could not believe this woman. I dont care if you're an atheist or a Christian, this would upset anyone.

yojimbo
07-14-2009, 11:34 AM
haahh I think that video is hilarious
she needs to smoke a blunt and shut the fuck up...

ps; this comment delivers

Don't judge a book by its cover...but the reporter is hot and right. Ugly bitch is dumb and wrong. Works for me; I want that reporter to have my Spartans

:lmfao:

geoff
07-14-2009, 12:03 PM
im sorry but this woman and her followers are NOT christians. these are people that take only certain scriptures and use them to back up there hate. the bible says we are to love all people including gays, murderers, ect. this lady is not following the teachings of Christ. the bible tells us to love others as ourselves, to pray for our leaders, and pray for all and to be a good example to them. this lady and those people are twisting Gods words and they have a special place in hell. it sickens me to see this video and listen to this lady give false preaching. God have mercy on her soul. its people like this that give christianity a bad name.

Ocelot
07-19-2009, 06:14 PM
When I was in the Marine Corps those people would come and protest at our funerals and shit, there were many times we were not allowed to leave base, and not allowed to attend funerals for friends because these people would be there and the command knew we would kill, not fight, but kill them for committing the atrocities they do.

they were right.

EDIT: to religious "nuts" or Zealots as I call them, anyways, to their credit, this lady has no effing clue what she is talking about and are not religious people or "religious nuts" in my book

afwfjustin
07-19-2009, 06:47 PM
what a dumb cunt