PDA

View Full Version : I just almost ran a motherfucker over for stealing my bike!!!!!!

Tracy
07-13-2009, 03:05 PM
So, I had a job interview today. I was gone all of 35 minutes. I left 2 bikes in our locked sunroom/patio. It's all brick and glassed in.Dan was home working in the basement. I didn't think it was a problem. It's 2pm for crying out loud. Anyways, I get home and the door to the patio is wide ass open and one of the 2 bikes are gone. First thing I think is thank god they god the cheaper one. Then I get pissed and decide to go look for the guy in the Chevy 4500 (I got stuck driving it today).

So I head down to Boulevard because I assume this is the direction in which the person went on my bike. I know he can't be far because I wasn't gone all that long. I really didn't think I would find it. I just knew Dan was going to kill me for leaving the bike out there to begin with—so I better do something. Low and behold I see someone on Boulevard ON MY FUCKING BIKE!

He was riding it on the sidewalk and I whipped my big ass truck right in front of him leaving most of it it in the road, almost hit him, jumped out of the truck barefoot and in my nice interview clothes ( I had thrown my shoes off before I went to go look for him) and ran over to him and told him to GIVE ME MY FUCKING BIKE. Now this is on the corner of Boulevard and Ponce right at the Exxon, so it is a busy intersection. Luckily for me there is a shit ton of people in the area so he couldn't really do anything to me. My adrenline was pumping, so I didn't even think about the fact that he could hurt me if he wanted to. I think I surprised the shit out of him.

So he tells me, "I paid $20 for this bike just 5 minutes ago." I was like, "I don't give a fuck about your $20. Give my bike right now!" And then I snatched his ass off my bike and threw it in the back of my truck. He was sitting there arguing with me about his $20 and how I needed to give him $20 while I was on the phone with the police. He ended up leaving before the police got there....an hour later. We found him on Parkway, but he was gone by the time they got there.

Anyways, I GOT MY FUCKING BIKE BACK! I can't believe that shit!

itsjustdee
07-13-2009, 03:07 PM
holy shit. lol way to go tracy!

NEMO
07-13-2009, 03:09 PM
damn! thats all i got to say

GGPIS3
07-13-2009, 03:09 PM
WOW. GO DICK TRACY! :D

Crazy Asian
07-13-2009, 03:11 PM
So, I had a job interview today. I was gone all of 35 minutes. I left 2 bikes in our locked sunroom/patio. It's all brick and glassed in.Dan was home working in the basement. I didn't think it was a problem. It's 2pm for crying out loud. Anyways, I get home and the door to the patio is wide ass open and one of the 2 bikes are gone. First thing I think is thank god they god the cheaper one. Then I get pissed and decide to go look for the guy in the Chevy 4500 (I got stuck driving it today).

So I head down to Boulevard because I assume this is the direction in which the person went on my bike. I know he can't be far because I wasn't gone all that long. I really didn't think I would find it. I just knew Dan was going to kill me for leaving the bike out there to begin with—so I better do something. Low and behold I see someone on Boulevard ON MY FUCKING BIKE!

He was riding it on the sidewalk and I whipped my big ass truck right in front of him leaving most of it it in the road, almost hit him, jumped out of the truck barefoot and in my nice interview clothes ( I had thrown my shoes off before I went to go look for him) and ran over to him and told him to GIVE ME MY FUCKING BIKE. Now this is on the corner of Boulevard and Ponce right at the Exxon, so it is a busy intersection. Luckily for me there is a shit ton of people in the area so he couldn't really do anything to me. My adrenline was pumping, so I didn't even think about the fact that he could hurt me if he wanted to. I think I surprised the shit out of him.

So he tells me, "I paid $20 for this bike just 5 minutes ago." I was like, "I don't give a fuck about your $20. Give my bike right now!" And then I snatched his ass off my bike and threw it in the back of my truck. He was sitting there arguing with me about his $20 and how I needed to give him $20 while I was on the phone with the police. He ended up leaving before the police got there....an hour later. We found him on Parkway, but he was gone by the time they got there.

Wheres the other one...

Tracy
07-13-2009, 03:12 PM
Dude! I really cannot believe that shit! My adrenaline is still going. I am going apply for my carrying permit this week. Fuck that shit. Now he knows where I live.

I fucking snatched his ass right off my bike. It had to be a funny ass sight. Me all dressed up, in the big ass truck, barefoot, screaming my head off. LOL. Everyone was topped in the road watching.

One_Bad_SHO
07-13-2009, 03:13 PM
Kickin it old schooooool

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l163/MySpaceSite2006/niggaAOL.jpg

Disclaimer: I am not being racist by posting this. I make no judgments on whether or not this guy was black, even though after reading her story I pictured a black guy in my head arguing for the "20 dollaz". So yeah, this really isnt a disclaimer. Black people, stop stealing bikes!

Tracy
07-13-2009, 03:13 PM
Wheres the other one...Only one was taken. I have them both now!

Nittanys1
07-13-2009, 03:14 PM
ha ha ha nice one! I have had to mod out my bike now that I moved to Chicago, ppl try everything to steal the smallest shit off your bike when you go somewhere!

Crazy Asian
07-13-2009, 03:15 PM
nice good job.

Tracy
He was black. Nice looking black man though. Not a bum. Had a nice clean shaved head and good shoes :)

One_Bad_SHO
Damn IA filters... well.. you know what pic I posted ppl.

03RCode
That was actually a pretty entertaining story. I'd probably kill someone for stealing my bike, and I have next to nothing in it.

E=MC²
07-13-2009, 03:17 PM
Dude! I really cannot believe that shit! My adrenaline is still going. I am going apply for my carrying permit this week. Fuck that shit. Now he knows where I live.

I fucking snatched his ass right off my bike. It had to be a funny ass sight. Me all dressed up, in the big ass truck, barefoot, screaming my head off. LOL. Everyone was topped in the road watching.

lol you know when you live in atlanta you get used to see just about everything but that would have made my day.

JITB
07-13-2009, 03:18 PM
i find it funny, that dude got his refund back...lol

did he atleast show u the receipt?

Catnip
07-13-2009, 03:22 PM
LOL. I think I love you.

One_Bad_SHO
07-13-2009, 03:24 PM
...just saying (http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee304/moopmoopmoop/?action=view&current=CIMG0004.flv)

Tracy
I was like $20?????!!!! You should have seen his face when I hopped out of the truck. Priceless. Whew! I am so glad I got it back. I had to beg Dan to buy me the bike. He would have punished me forever about it.

changaroo
ohh haill naww. nga stole my bike!

Tracy
07-13-2009, 03:26 PM
Changy, he was trying to steal your bike!!!!! That asshole. But I save the day and we can go bike riding tomorrow like we planned.

Tracy
07-13-2009, 03:28 PM
BTW. I was in this truck! LOL Truck pic (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=26555299&albumID=1359733&imageID=14773117#a=1359733&i=14773038)

DR_Imports
07-13-2009, 03:33 PM
God damn!!

Now thats a tough gurl!! props to u!

Nittanys1
07-13-2009, 03:44 PM
so how was the interview?

Tracy
07-13-2009, 03:51 PM
Ha Ha. Interview was great. It was for another internship at a PR agency.

E=MC²
07-13-2009, 04:22 PM
BTW. I was in this truck! LOL Truck pic (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=26555299&albumID=1359733&imageID=14773117#a=1359733&i=14773038)

i would have shat my pants.

On_Her_Face
07-13-2009, 04:27 PM
Tracy please buy a 1911.

GirlieZ
07-13-2009, 04:28 PM
id beat a bitch fo sho Tracy!

Evil Goat
07-13-2009, 04:40 PM
I am going apply for my carrying permit this week. Fuck that shit. Now he knows where I live.

carry permit....i has one, best $35.xx i've ever spent ;)

glad you got your bike back....my crush on you has thickened due to this thread :D

One_Bad_SHO
07-13-2009, 05:15 PM
id beat a bitch for Sho!

I'm gonna hold you to that! There's a few girls I dislike. I'll holla when I need you.

Kevykev
07-13-2009, 06:27 PM

REAL ASS STORY RIGHT THERE! :lmfao: Glad you did the handling and didn't get handled. I encourage you to NOT do that again. :lmfao:

p.s

You guys that brought up the topic of buying a gun c'mon use your heads...think again.

No really, Think about it ... "bike is stolen, lemme grab my gun."

Nittanys1
07-13-2009, 06:34 PM
^she is more concerned with him coming BACK to her house...

Bajjani
07-13-2009, 06:39 PM
LoL tracy, badass

BABY J
07-13-2009, 06:58 PM
What do you do if you see a mexican on a bike?

I'm not sure, but don't hit him the bike is probably yours.

BABY J
07-13-2009, 06:59 PM
"My Bike Punk!!" --- Git cho bike Tracy --- go run with it!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3lpYX0FNfs

BABY J
07-13-2009, 07:01 PM
And the classic.... Debo - MY BIKE PUNK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENrSKn_5kZA

Tracy
07-13-2009, 07:54 PM
Ha Ha @ Baby J!

I know I shouldn't do shit like that, but as I'm sure most of y'all know, I have a hard time containing myself. I am from a rough part of town, so I know how to handle myself. Haitians in Miami taught me well growing up.

Anyways, I am afraid of guns really, but we have been robbed at gunpoint once and now this. It's pretty freaky. I feel like I need to protect myself. Plain and simple.

On_Her_Face
07-13-2009, 08:00 PM
No really, Think about it ... "bike is stolen, lemme grab my gun."

No really think about it, the guy knows where she lives, and like you said what if she were about to get "handled". Buy a gun, don't pull it out unless you are going to shoot. I know the rules.

RL...
07-13-2009, 08:33 PM

haha damn right!

Lankhoss
07-13-2009, 09:12 PM
IA's hottest woman, ladies and gentlemen.

DR_Imports
07-13-2009, 10:45 PM
IA's hottest woman, ladies and gentlemen.

QFMFT!!!!

toxxxic
07-13-2009, 10:52 PM
LULZ I seriously LOL'ed

BTEC
07-13-2009, 10:53 PM
i wouldve jumped out, broke a few bones (bc im itching to do it) and then let him know what the problem was. i dont do much arguing/talking. But good job tracy. im glad you didnt get hurt and u got ur bike back.

Kevykev
07-13-2009, 10:54 PM
No really think about it, the guy knows where she lives, and like you said what if she were about to get "handled". Buy a gun, don't pull it out unless you are going to shoot. I know the rules.

Just unfortunate altogether because no matter how you phrase it, when a gun is applied to this particular situation, someone got wounded or killed over a bike.

[Tracy hops out of truck, "BLAP BLAP BLAP..YEEEEAH BOYYYY WHAT NOW!!!!????" :lmfao:

:no:

Having a firearm in your home is a good idea.

NewGen33
07-14-2009, 12:11 AM
You literally threw it in the truck bed

Bus Driver J
07-14-2009, 12:59 AM
Tracy is straight gangsta!!! Hop out the truck and snatch a mutha fucker off tha bike, priceless!!!

Red
07-14-2009, 01:23 AM
That's some messed up shit! At least you got it back!

dabuilding
07-14-2009, 01:43 AM
http://i30.tinypic.com/2a7bz35.jpg

Tracy
07-14-2009, 07:14 AM
You literally threw it in the truck bedMy adrenaline was pumping so hard that yes, I literally threw it in the back seat of the truck (there isn't a bed in the 4500). I also literally snatched him off of my bike.

About the gun, I am not stupid. I have been going to the shooting range for 9 years. I have just been in the predicament more than once living downtown where it was a close call. I am talking about walking to and from the grocery store parking lot.

DR_Imports
07-14-2009, 07:22 AM
My adrenaline was pumping so hard that yes, I literally threw it in the back seat of the truck (there isn't a bed in the 4500). I also literally snatched him off of my bike.

About the gun, I am not stupid. I have been going to the shooting range for 9 years. I have just been in the predicament more than once living downtown where it was a close call. I am talking about walking to and from the grocery store parking lot.

What's really funny is the fact that after reading the whole story and how pumped up u were, i cant help but LOL at the title "I JUST ALMOST RAN A MOTHERFUCKER OVER FOR STEALING MY BIKE!!!!!!" hahahahhaha, i can just imagine ur face while u were writing that AND the story :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

The Ren
07-14-2009, 07:26 AM
Thats muh girl!

all_american_gurl09
07-14-2009, 08:07 AM
way to go.... kickin ass and taking names

On_Her_Face
07-14-2009, 08:36 AM
I wasn't saying for Tracy to have a gun to kill, for protection. This isn't gran theft auto iv.

JEY$JDM
07-14-2009, 08:38 AM
DANG! You get 'em woman! Good job!

Funny story! LOL :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

JEY$JDM
07-14-2009, 08:40 AM
http://i30.tinypic.com/2a7bz35.jpg
DUDE!

Fucking reps man... Shit is funny as hell!!!!

And rep to the OP

DeutscheBAG!
07-14-2009, 11:51 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/cine7th/bike.gif

ISAtlanta300
07-14-2009, 12:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vebFZ4HzXEM

LOL

Kevykev
07-14-2009, 09:25 PM
Tracy's the type of chick that fked up the social lives of JR. High School boys.

"You heard about what happened to Chris?"

"Nah What?"

"He got beat up in the lunch room yesterday...BY A GIRL!!!" :lmfao:

Tracy
07-15-2009, 05:57 AM
Tracy's the type of chick that fked up the social lives of JR. High School boys.

"You heard about what happened to Chris?"

"Nah What?"

"He got beat up in the lunch room yesterday...BY A GIRL!!!" :lmfao:

True story actually. His name wasn't Chris. It was James.

ilovemyhonda.
07-15-2009, 10:55 AM
lol Tracy you are awesome! I read this yesterday and lirl.

thinkfast®
07-15-2009, 02:31 PM
THUG LIFE TRACY YOU GO GIRL

WTF?
07-15-2009, 03:23 PM
fuck ya tell'em how it is

Tracy
07-16-2009, 07:37 AM
THUG LIFE TRACY YOU GO GIRLSee? I told you :D

speedminded
07-16-2009, 10:01 AM
lulz

Tracy
07-16-2009, 10:13 AM
Ha Ha! This is what I think of when I think about the scenario in my head.