PDA

View Full Version : Anyone go to the Downtown Area alot? LMAO

RandomGuy
10-06-2005, 12:40 AM
Man the funniest shit in history i witnessed today... OMFG... so I was drivin down i think it was jesse w hill or something (fuckin exit 248D, you get the picture)... I was pickin my sis up from GSU right...

AND LMAO There was this bum... just walking around doing imaginary karate moves shit was HILARIOUS... I SWARE HE WAS YELLING "SONIC BOOM" and "HADOOKEN"... shit from streetfighter and shit... (and not even softly)... my sister told me he was doing it for like 30 minutes and LOUD as fuck too... she heard him a couple of blocks down. I was crakcing up sooo bad... This dude definitely had some marbles loose, but if i wasnt in my car I wouldve gladly helped a brother out with some food from McD's. That shit made my day. You wouldn't believe the randomness. If I see him tomorow I'm gonna say wassup, get him some cheeseburgers.

My sister said hes a regular, he does random shit every day... and hes a polite bum also, when he begs. She said one day he was doing some type of ballerina dance while freestyling. Man I wish i had a video camera.. I at least wanted to meet the dude make a video or somethin. That shit was BEYOND hilarious...
Anyone know/seen this dude before?

Pher
10-06-2005, 12:42 AM
Fuck bringing him food, get out of your car and do it with him! Show him the infamous "Crane"

Tbird_guy
10-06-2005, 12:43 AM
hahhaah,. no, but I might have to go searchin

gtikid
10-06-2005, 12:43 AM
Dude when you go to GSU you see the weirdest shit ever. One time i saw a bum fighting against himself. No joke! He was like "o what you wanna do something!" and he did a pushing motion in front of him. I was like o shit wtf? And then he like switches places to where he "pushed" and he acts like if he gets pushed. Hahahahaha. Then he's like "o damn!" and swings at the air. And again he moves over to where the "punch" was thrown and he's like "ah!" and acts like if he got hit by a punch. :lmfao: that was the funniest thing i have ever seen in my life hahahahaha :eye:

RandomGuy
10-06-2005, 12:45 AM
man i love that area.... oh to the non-bumknowers... this shit usually goes down... RIGHT IN FRONT OF Grady Hospital, where the roads are blocked off... shits AWESOME... my sis is also like bums walk aroudn teh school like they go there so they can use the bathrooms and shit.

Tbird_guy
probably the same bum.

RandomGuy
Dude when you go to GSU you see the weirdest shit ever. One time i saw a bum fighting against himself. No joke! He was like "o what you wanna do something!" and he did a pushing motion in front of him. I was like o shit wtf? And then he like switches places to where he "pushed" and he acts like if he gets pushed. Hahahahaha. Then he's like "o damn!" and swings at the air. And again he moves over to where the "punch" was thrown and he's like "ah!" and acts like if he got hit by a punch. :lmfao: that was the funniest thing i have ever seen in my life hahahahaha :eye:
i never knew you went there?

gtikid
10-06-2005, 12:48 AM
i never knew you went there?

Yea dumbass, how you think me and your sister had the same class last year in speech?

RandomGuy
10-06-2005, 12:52 AM
Yea dumbass, how you think me and your sister had the same class last year in speech?
my sister was in ESOL??

LOL JK JK JK blahahha messin with u man

gtikid
10-06-2005, 12:55 AM
my sister was in ESOL??

LOL JK JK JK blahahha messin with u man

buahahahahahahaha :lmfao: :lmfao: :2up:

AtifSajid
10-06-2005, 05:36 AM
^^hahahaaa...yeah film that shit,,

PinkTaco04
10-06-2005, 08:49 AM
i gave a bum a beer once....made his day

Nemesis
10-06-2005, 09:03 AM
I had a homeless guy try to reach into my sunroof for something in my daily driver. I freaked out and sped off almost running him over. He was screaming about something, Ill never drive through that area of town again.

Lower4
10-06-2005, 09:04 AM
lol, that made me crack up.

thinkfast®
10-06-2005, 09:08 AM
oh snap he said ESOL :lmfao:

+84

RandomGuy
10-22-2006, 11:32 PM
lirl

PRiMAdonna
10-23-2006, 12:13 AM
sounds like every other crackhead bum in downtown ATL...

they are all fucking crazy..

man
10-23-2006, 09:19 AM
I dont see anything like that at Tech :(