PDA

View Full Version : Internet Explorer 8

FasTech
07-12-2009, 02:13 PM
I just upgraded my computer with Internet Explorer 8 and everything is much brighter and clear. So far its doing pretty good. Not really a review. Just letting you know my eyes are killing me. HAHA.

Discuss or not, I do not care. :goodjob:

DR_Imports
07-12-2009, 02:16 PM
I just upgraded my computer with Internet Explorer 8 and everything is much brighter and clear. So far its doing pretty good. Not really a review. Just letting you know my eyes are killing me. HAHA.

Discuss or not, I do not care. :goodjob:

I downloaded it at the office and it is really cool, some neat features.. but it is a pain standardwise when it comes to programming! Some webpages look good in Chrome, Firefox, IE7, but then when we check them on IE8 *boom!*, start re-programming everything to find a way around the issue.

FasTech
07-12-2009, 02:59 PM
I downloaded it at the office and it is really cool, some neat features.. but it is a pain standardwise when it comes to programming! Some webpages look good in Chrome, Firefox, IE7, but then when we check them on IE8 *boom!*, start re-programming everything to find a way around the issue.

Dang. Hopefully it will not be too bad. I like it so far. Alot more features that my last program. I still haven't adjusted to this brightness yet though. HAHA.

DR_Imports
07-12-2009, 03:01 PM
Dang. Hopefully it will not be too bad. I like it so far. Alot more features that my last program. I still haven't adjusted to this brightness yet though. HAHA.

lolll.. agreed! :lmfao:

TheGodfather
07-12-2009, 03:35 PM
I have problems occasionally with new tabs.

The second tab won't open the page, but then I leave it trying to load and open a third, and the third opens right away.

Sometimes when opening new windows it won't load them either.

It gets annoying sometimes, but I like IE alot better than FF so I put up with it. For now.

FasTech
07-12-2009, 03:50 PM
I have problems occasionally with new tabs.

The second tab won't open the page, but then I leave it trying to load and open a third, and the third opens right away.

Sometimes when opening new windows it won't load them either.

It gets annoying sometimes, but I like IE alot better than FF so I put up with it. For now.

Yeah... it did something simliar to that a minute ago. I opened another tab (making 3 tabs opened) and I tried to close one. When I closed it, the problem screen popped up asking to inform the Internet Exployer people. I clicked no, then it closed everything I had. I was like WTF? But, I haven't any other problems except that.

Its still 99% better than Chrome. I hated that program with a passion. It was constantly fucking up.

TheGodfather
07-12-2009, 04:00 PM
Yeah... it did something simliar to that a minute ago. I opened another tab (making 3 tabs opened) and I tried to close one. When I closed it, the problem screen popped up asking to inform the Internet Exployer people. I clicked no, then it closed everything I had. I was like WTF? But, I haven't any other problems except that.

Its still 99% better than Chrome. I hated that program with a passion. It was constantly fucking up.

Yeah my buddy had Chrome, it was that bad?

FasTech
07-12-2009, 04:24 PM
Yeah my buddy had Chrome, it was that bad?

Too me, yeah. Like sometimes out of nowhere... My computer would lose conection to the internet but when I double clicked the icon to get back on it would be fine. Then sometimes it would lose all my tabs and close everything I had opened. When I opened links people posted or something to view a video.. When I clicked to close that it would close everything out. I couldn't close anything without losing everything. Not to mention, it was super slow. Just didn't do anything for me. But I like this so far.

DR_Imports
07-12-2009, 06:28 PM
Too me, yeah. Like sometimes out of nowhere... My computer would lose conection to the internet but when I double clicked the icon to get back on it would be fine. Then sometimes it would lose all my tabs and close everything I had opened. When I opened links people posted or something to view a video.. When I clicked to close that it would close everything out. I couldn't close anything without losing everything. Not to mention, it was super slow. Just didn't do anything for me. But I like this so far.

I like Chrome a lot, Chrome and Opera, but because of how stable/fast they both are. Firefox is effin slow!! Tech u prolly had an older version of chrome?

FasTech
07-12-2009, 06:35 PM
I like Chrome a lot, Chrome and Opera, but because of how stable/fast they both are. Firefox is effin slow!! Tech u prolly had an older version of chrome?

Might have been the case. I had mid last year so I'd imagine they have upgraded. I just hated it back then I didn't feel like wasting my time on it again.