PDA

View Full Version : Good morning people!!

DR_Imports
07-12-2009, 09:08 AM
Good Morning IA!

So, yeah, I got around 3 hours of sleep, and I'm tired but not sleepy at all! How about u guys? What's up?

FasTech
07-12-2009, 09:14 AM
Nothing. Finished watching, "Win A Date With Tad Hamilton" and took a nice hot shower. Just relaxing until I leave in just abit.

Julio
07-12-2009, 12:37 PM
Shit hommie.... I went to bed at like 3.. woke up @ 11:30... On yes, 8 hours of sleep feels great.. I almost forgot how that felt.

Hows D.R. ?

DR_Imports
07-12-2009, 12:40 PM
Shit hommie.... I went to bed at like 3.. woke up @ 11:30... On yes, 8 hours of sleep feels great.. I almost forgot how that felt.

Hows D.R. ?

Hahah, lucky you man!!

D.R. is hot as hell, i mean, literally, it must be f&cking 40 degrees out there! It's burning!!!!

I just got back, was getting something to eat, hoping temperature cools off a lil', if it does i might hang out tonite, if not, then it's dinner and a movie here at home :D

teh bri
07-12-2009, 12:57 PM
Afternoon ;)

Julio
07-12-2009, 01:10 PM
Hahah, lucky you man!!

D.R. is hot as hell, i mean, literally, it must be f&cking 40 degrees out there! It's burning!!!!

I just got back, was getting something to eat, hoping temperature cools off a lil', if it does i might hang out tonite, if not, then it's dinner and a movie here at home :D

I heard is super hot... But I was there not even 3 weeks ago and it was hot..

but let me tell you bro.. is hotter here.. or atleast it feels like it.

But we have A.C where ever we go over here , so I guess thats a plus :D

DR_Imports
07-12-2009, 01:10 PM
Afternoon ;)

QFT :D

How u doin?

DR_Imports
07-12-2009, 01:12 PM
I heard is super hot... But I was there not even 3 weeks ago and it was hot..

but let me tell you bro.. is hotter here.. or atleast it feels like it.

But we have A.C where ever we go over here , so I guess thats a plus :D

Exactly!!! But u dumbass! U should've let me kno u were comin' over!!!!

Here I have A/C pretty much everywhere I go, but then again, nobody hardly ever turns it on cause of the electric bill :/.. true story :yes:

Julio
07-12-2009, 08:01 PM
Exactly!!! But u dumbass! U should've let me kno u were comin' over!!!!

Here I have A/C pretty much everywhere I go, but then again, nobody hardly ever turns it on cause of the electric bill :/.. true story :yes:

Hay Leonel Hay Leonel... lol

Yo, def next time I will let you know..

I went in March and Then I had to get on a plane again with the quickness on May 26.. Grandmother died..

Next Time I go , I will let you know.. I keep forgetting.. Plus , I think you said you live in Santo Domingo, 2 to 3 hours from La Vega with Normal driving. But knowing me, I would stop every where for a cold ass Presidente Light and make it a long drive.. :cheers:
I think Im going for New Years.. Looking at the 26th of Dec....

Def will let you know .. :D

Julio
07-12-2009, 08:03 PM
BTW - I know about the electrical bill.... Before I came here last month, I guess someone Threw inside my patio the Electrical Bill.. It was RD $ 19,000.00 ...

I laughed and put it in a drawer.. I didnt even noticed when they threw it.. I was like, where the fuck this came from .. Im never there.... Im assuming thats one hell of a Service Fee.. lol

DR_Imports
07-12-2009, 08:05 PM
Hay Leonel Hay Leonel... lol

Yo, def next time I will let you know..

I went in March and Then I had to get on a plane again with the quickness on May 26.. Grandmother died..

Next Time I go , I will let you know.. I keep forgetting.. Plus , I think you said you live in Santo Domingo, 2 to 3 hours from La Vega with Normal driving. But knowing me, I would stop every where for a cold ass Presidente Light and make it a long drive.. :cheers:
I think Im going for New Years.. Looking at the 26th of Dec....

Def will let you know .. :D

Damn boy, sorry about ur grandma! :S

But yeah, for real man, let me kno, if u can't make it to the Capital, I'll go up to La Vega and spend a weekend over there so we can hang out. I'll try to keep it in mind, that way if u forget i'll remind u to let me know :lmfao:

DR_Imports
07-12-2009, 08:07 PM
BTW - I know about the electrical bill.... Before I came here last month, I guess someone Threw inside my patio the Electrical Bill.. It was RD $ 19,000.00 ...

I laughed and put it in a drawer.. I didnt even noticed when they threw it.. I was like, where the fuck this came from .. Im never there.... Im assuming thats one hell of a Service Fee.. lol

Dayumm!!!! 19,000!!!!!!!! :crazy: :crazy: Shit, ur crib must be about the size of Neverland Ranch son!!!

hahahahahhahahaha

Shit dude, u should do somethin about that!

Julio
07-12-2009, 08:10 PM
Dayumm!!!! 19,000!!!!!!!! :crazy: :crazy: Shit, ur crib must be about the size of Neverland Ranch son!!!

hahahahahhahahaha

Shit dude, u should do somethin about that!

lol.. No, not at all..

When I saw that, I asked the person who takes care of the house, He said..
" loco, hes que tu tiene como 6 meses que no haces un pago "

hahahah.. So , I was like damn...
I was like.. So my bill has been like 3000k a month and not being used.. great things to come..

He said, I can go talk to them and they may lower it.. But, is under 100 dollars a month and I keep thinking thats nothing.. I have to stop comparing prices between here and there... because shit is not working..

DR_Imports
07-12-2009, 08:19 PM
100 dollars/month would be nothing IFFFF u were actually living there, using an A/C all day long n all... but with nobody there, it shouldnt be!