PDA

View Full Version : WTF... are you serious?

GGPIS3
07-11-2009, 09:50 AM
about 2 weeks ago, i lost my keys. i didn't think much of it other than the fact that ALL my important keys were on it. so after a few days of looking around and not finding them, i moved on to replacing some locks and keys.

more recently, 3 days ago, my dealer tag was stolen off my LS430. they took it right off my driveway!! :2up:

this morning i realized that someone has tried to break in to my shop. i have brand new locks with brand new keys and for some odd reason, my key won't go in without alot of effort. once its in, it basically gets stuck. you have to jimmy it out. so i start looking a little closer and see scratches on the mechanism. the police are here right now and they also believe someone has tampered with the lock. WTF!!!

so now, im starting to believe someone stole my keys from my shop. whoever did it, i hope you fucking trip on your own shoe and fall on an ice pick which happens to go through your eye. kthxbye! :2up:

silversol
07-11-2009, 09:54 AM
Bunch of shady people out there! And tons of dealers get there tags stolen. thats why i ordered some torx bit screws for when i get my dealer tags next month

all_american_gurl09
07-11-2009, 11:43 AM
dude im sorry pay back is a bitch and they will get whats coming to them dont worry

Kevykev
07-11-2009, 05:06 PM
So you use a magnet or do you screw your DL tags on?

Mine are screwed on.

Hope you/they find the low-lives.

GGPIS3
07-11-2009, 05:10 PM
^^ they were screwed on. looks like im going to have to find a different type of bolt from now on.

Frög
07-11-2009, 05:26 PM
yeah, seems like someone from your entourage..

Kevykev
07-11-2009, 05:57 PM
^^ they were screwed on. looks like im going to have to find a different type of bolt from now on.

Damn! :no:

Might have to find an allen bolt or like an 11mm socket.

File a police report yet? depending on your dealer status, you're limited to 3-4 tags and if your at the limit you can only get a replacement by showing a report or proof of sales.

Bastards steal these things all the time.

Catnip
07-11-2009, 06:00 PM
Damn! :no:

Might have to find an allen bolt or like an 11mm socket.

File a police report yet? depending on your dealer status, you're limited to 3-4 tags and if your at the limit you can only get a replacement by showing a report or proof of sales.

Bastards steal these things all the time.

Yea, the torx head was a good idea. There's also those weird (can't remember the name) triangle shaped head screws.

The dealer tag theft must be an Atlanta area thing. My dad has had them for years and years, and never had a problem.