PDA

View Full Version : Big Block Ford D0VE-C and C9VE heads

Matt300ZXT
07-10-2009, 09:58 PM
I'm tired of these things being in my way and collecting dust. They're the same head, just produced different years. They come with a set of performance springs (no idea on the info on them) and stock valves. No idea if these heads were pulled from a running motor, or had been collecting dust on the guys shelf for years, I don't know.

Reassembling and bolting these onto a later low compression 460 adds, I think it's 1.5 compression points. Some guys say they get close to 100 extra hp out of their low compression 460s by bolting on earlier model Dove C or similar heads.

These are stock with stock size valves and no evidence of any porting or modification.

Come get them for $150. I'm in Chattanooga, and will not deliver these. For a small fee, I might be persuaded to meet somewhere to help with the driving in case you're far away.

There is some stuff in the way in the garage so they're hard to get to, so if you're a tire kicker move along, but if you're serious about picking some up to bolt on, or port and make into monsters, I can get pics.

Also for $200 total, I'll throw in some BBC gold Crane 1.7 roller rockers with poly locks.