PDA

View Full Version : heatshield gasket

LSblaze
07-10-2009, 05:20 PM
I'm just curious...has anyone tried or knows someone who has tried the hondata heatshield gasket? I was thinking about getting one for my build and wondered if it was worth the 50 bucks.

EmminoDaGreat
07-10-2009, 07:09 PM
I have installed many of them, the perk is that you can reuse them. And they probably assist some, but its not going to be anything drastic.

Barefoot
07-11-2009, 05:45 AM
I have installed many of them, the perk is that you can reuse them. And they probably assist some, but its not going to be anything drastic.co signing :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

Z0_o6
07-11-2009, 06:21 AM
What application would you be using it on? I want to say the K-series benefits a little more and the B-series, but I'm not sure about that.

Batlground
07-11-2009, 10:06 AM
I'm just curious...has anyone tried or knows someone who has tried the hondata heatshield gasket? I was thinking about getting one for my build and wondered if it was worth the 50 bucks.

They are worth it, we did testing with it and without it. The results were a 7 degree difference and about 4% hp. It was a long time ago. I will look for the dyno charts. Be sure to use lock washers or lock nuts. The spacer is thicker and reduces the amount of threads that the nuts go on.

Vteckidd
07-11-2009, 11:06 AM
I have installed many of them, the perk is that you can reuse them. And they probably assist some, but its not going to be anything drastic.
x3

LSblaze
07-12-2009, 08:24 PM
thanx for the info guys...i think i will invest in one.