PDA

View Full Version : WTF!! serious ? here

ueyedgr8tness
07-09-2009, 07:40 PM
Ok i am looking into getting a loan on 1 of my cars so that i can get my wife some suprise stuff she has wanted but is to tight to spend the money on.So i call this lender i have just payed off like 2 months ago not to mention i have about 5 paid off loans from them that where 100% on time and payed off 6+ months early on every single 1 of them so i am in good standing with them.So anyway i call them up get to asking about % rates and so on and they tell me what i nneed to bring to them so they can get started on it i say ok i will call u back tommorow if i feel like i am going to go through with it.Well low and behold i just went online and checked my credit score just to take a look and make sure im still looking good and i happen to see that this fu** ing lender just pulled my credit today without my permission:2up: U tell me did he have rights to do so and if not what should i do about it because i am picky as fu** when it comes to my credit:yes:

FasTech
07-09-2009, 07:42 PM
I stopped reading half way into it. Your English skills suck, bro. HAHA.

ueyedgr8tness
07-09-2009, 08:03 PM
And u stopped to say that?

SmackedInATL
07-09-2009, 08:07 PM
Bitch I say you just shut the fuck up because your broke ass ain't doing shit.

Taking out a fucking loan to buy some shit for your wife? Tell her to get a damn job or start saving and pay cash. Kids...:rolleyes:

FasTech
07-09-2009, 08:08 PM
And u stopped to say that?

Yep, sure did. Atleast you can read mine. :goodjob:

ironchef
07-09-2009, 08:09 PM
If you didn't yet sign a credit app, then they don't really have any authorization to my knowledge.

SmackedInATL
07-09-2009, 08:10 PM
If you didn't yet sign a credit app, then they don't really have any authorization to my knowledge.

Yeah but he still ain't going to do shit.

SiRed94
07-09-2009, 08:46 PM
I have been playing Gran Turismo way too long to focus on what you are saying.

ueyedgr8tness
07-09-2009, 10:18 PM
Bitch I say you just shut the fuck up because your broke ass ain't doing shit.

Taking out a fucking loan to buy some shit for your wife? Tell her to get a damn job or start saving and pay cash. Kids...:rolleyes:

lol!! @ you making yourself look real dumb.Thats what i like about IA ppl talk shi* about other ppl when they no nothing :lmfao: and by the way smacker the big difference in me and you is atleast i have all *EDIT* 5 titles of my vehicles at home without liens against them unlike you :goodjob: cash>credit But i do like to borrow it sometimes so i don't have to pull out the savings fag:2up:

Also ironchef I was thinking they couldn't but no 1 has given me a staight answere.But it just pisses me off pretty bad because i am sure it makes your score go down:(

SmackedInATL
07-09-2009, 10:30 PM
lol!! @ you making yourself look real dumb.Thats what i like about IA ppl talk shi* about other ppl when they no nothing :lmfao: and by the way smacker the big difference in me and you is atleast i have all 4 titles of my vehicles at home without leans against them unlike you :goodjob: cash>credit But i do like to borrow it sometimes so i don't have to pull out the savings fag:2up:

Also ironchef I was thinking they couldn't but no 1 has given me a staight answere.But it just pisses me off pretty bad because i am sure it makes your score go down:(

leans????:thinking:

ueyedgr8tness
07-09-2009, 10:40 PM
^ and your point being?? you're still a dumba$$ looser so get over it and go try to make a fool out of some 1 else because you just seem to keep piling on shi* that u no nothing about.

umairejaz
07-09-2009, 10:51 PM
It shouldn't effect your score much at all. If you have your credit pulled 100 times, all within a 15 day period, it effects it as if its only one pull. This is done so you have the chance to shop around for a loan before decide on one.

Don't worry about it.

What you buying her?

FasTech
07-09-2009, 11:20 PM
Yes sir, daddy. I'll be sure to grow up next time. Oh... sending neg rep is real mature, bro. :rolleyes:

Obiviously you can not take a joke.

SmackedInATL
07-10-2009, 07:00 AM
My neg rep:

WTF!! serious ? here 07-09-2009 11:20 PM stay_up enjoy the red low life

what a bitch

BKgen®
07-10-2009, 07:10 AM
go to his office an pop a cap in that motherfucker's ass.

ueyedgr8tness
07-10-2009, 08:17 AM
It shouldn't effect your score much at all. If you have your credit pulled 100 times, all within a 15 day period, it effects it as if its only one pull. This is done so you have the chance to shop around for a loan before decide on one.

Don't worry about it.

What you buying her?

thank you sir for answering the serious ? :cheers:

and i am wanting to get her a Tambour elegants watch because she has wanted 1 for awhile just to have:goodjob:

ueyedgr8tness
07-10-2009, 08:19 AM
Yes sir, daddy. I'll be sure to grow up next time. Oh... sending neg rep is real mature, bro. :rolleyes:

Obiviously you can not take a joke.

joke?? last time i checked the word serious was at the top of the thread so all jk's where off get over u and smack mad cause i neg rep both u hookers :lmfao: i love ppl that car about reps.