PDA

View Full Version : Destroying an ITR........THanks Mainstream Performance

Vteckidd
07-09-2009, 05:04 PM
Was over at Mainstream Performance today. They said since i missed my storage bill payment last month, this is what they do to customers that dont pay..............

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Vteckidd/IMG_0129.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Vteckidd/IMG_0132-1.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Vteckidd/IMG_0136-1.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Vteckidd/IMG_0134-1.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Vteckidd/IMG_0137.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Vteckidd/IMG_0142-1.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Vteckidd/IMG_0145-1.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Vteckidd/IMG_0138-1.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Vteckidd/IMG_0139-1.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Vteckidd/IMG_0153-1.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Vteckidd/IMG_0155-1.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Vteckidd/IMG_0151-1.jpg

Just kidding, i had to strip it to the bone because its going to the crusher this week.

boostedb16
07-09-2009, 05:18 PM
thats some funny shit.

p3tey2
07-09-2009, 05:20 PM
Lol

JITB
07-09-2009, 05:25 PM
clean

gen2freak
07-09-2009, 05:32 PM
you guys could made money from the doors!
well thats if they were in good shape

1SICKLEX
07-09-2009, 05:40 PM
lol!!!!!!!!! I thought it was on the way to the Varsity :D

Captain-Obvious™
07-09-2009, 05:41 PM
clean

x2

FasTech
07-09-2009, 05:44 PM
So, cliff notes. What happened to it orginally? Wrecked? Stolen?

Pretty sweet, though. Me and a few buddies did the same thing to a 89' Prelude before taking it to the crusher.

Ol' Gregg
07-09-2009, 05:48 PM
I knew that car wasnt going to be able to be fixed.. It was fuckeddddd up

Pikachu
07-09-2009, 06:12 PM
NOOOOOOOOO NOT A TYPE R :no:

BUT IT WAS FUNNY :yes:

PURP
07-09-2009, 06:14 PM
ballin'... could use some jdm rotas to set it off tho

EmminoDaGreat
07-09-2009, 06:17 PM
You're welcome

Logan
07-09-2009, 06:52 PM
They delivered that car at SFF.

It looked like it had been in the woods for 5 years, and then underwater for a few weeks.

I asked what the story was with it, but nobody would...

Ol' Gregg
07-09-2009, 07:12 PM
They delivered that car at SFF.

It looked like it had been in the woods for 5 years, and then underwater for a few weeks.

I asked what the story was with it, but nobody would...

Yea same here... all i know is it was trash

Vteckidd
07-09-2009, 07:15 PM
Well i didnt want to talk too much about it because the car was at a meet and there was some very valuable stuff on it. I didnt want anyone getting the idea they could come back later and take stuff off when i wasnt around.

This is my ex GFs car, blktyprgrl aka Kodi. If you arent OG you prob dont know her.

Someone basically did like a pit maneuver on her, clipped the front of her car on the highway spun it around across 3 lanes of traffic and she slammed into a dirt hill in the rain. The rear subframe was bent along with a damaged quarter panel.

The insurance company offered her $7000 for it and she turned it down cause it had a new engine and transmission along with about $4000 in other mods not including the JDM Front end. IT sat outside her house for 1.5 years so it got covered in dirt and pollen. The inside was fine though. It never sat under water.

I was hoping to be able to fix it, but it would have cost more than $6000 and it prob never would have driven straight again. So we decided to part it out.

EJ_Allmota
07-09-2009, 07:40 PM
Lol.. son allya is some damn fools.. I should have stuck yesterday afternoon.. talk about taking out the trash..

WTF?
07-09-2009, 07:40 PM
wow

Da_unknown
07-09-2009, 08:43 PM
good shit fellas

Mr. Clean
07-09-2009, 09:02 PM
yeah that thing was def. pretty fucked on that flatbed lol. looks like way too much fun beating the shit out of a car that most kids beat off to lol.

Andr3w
07-09-2009, 09:47 PM
I remember seeing that at the SOFAKING fresh meet.

SoLJames95
07-09-2009, 11:46 PM
Emminodagreat doin work!!!!

BITCHING
07-10-2009, 12:34 AM
DAM I WOULD HAVE TOKE THE 7K FOR IT

Drummerboy
07-10-2009, 12:46 AM
DAM I WOULD HAVE TOKE THE 7K FOR IT

The show quality of it though just wasnt that great...

:ninja:

Vteckidd
07-10-2009, 12:49 AM
I'll end up getting close to $11000 parting it out $7000 wasn't worth near what she has in it

Slow Motion
07-10-2009, 01:01 AM
Was the car totaled out since she had an accident in the rain?

Vteckidd
07-10-2009, 01:04 AM
no it wasnt totalled, i mean well techincally it was, but she refused the offer so the car retained a clean title

EmminoDaGreat
07-10-2009, 01:46 AM
shows you groupies, fuck a type r... haha

white_rice
07-10-2009, 10:57 AM
any before pics?

ZenMotors
07-10-2009, 12:00 PM
Awesome. Only thing it needed in the pictures was a Beer, plasma cutter, and Sledgehammers

Vteckidd
07-10-2009, 12:03 PM
Awesome. Only thing it needed in the pictures was a Beer, plasma cutter, and Sledgehammers
HAHA Beer and plasma cutter=BAD

SPOOLIN
07-10-2009, 03:54 PM
damn i knew i showed up a day late!

Arm&hammer
07-10-2009, 04:42 PM
damn.
i was like why wouldn't they just part it out in stead of fucking it up.
lolol.

burke420
07-10-2009, 05:31 PM
wow im sure james had too much fun doing that!..lol

EmminoDaGreat
07-10-2009, 07:08 PM
wow im sure james had too much fun doing that!..lol

and you know this man!!!

Ol' Gregg
07-10-2009, 10:07 PM
there was still a good amound of stuff on that car you could have sold.... a goooooddddd amount. its not stipped till its stripped

EmminoDaGreat
07-10-2009, 10:10 PM
there was still a good amound of stuff on that car you could have sold.... a goooooddddd amount. its not stipped till its stripped

who cares? shit was junk, and its just an integra... everything useful was removed.. There is absolutely nothing left on the inside, of the suspension... the only stuff left may be worth selling is the hatch..

Vteckidd
07-11-2009, 12:00 AM

Not to be a dick, but i know what im doing lol.

There is NOTHING left on the car worth pulling off. Everything is gone. Interior, dash, heater core, wiring harness, ABS, suspensing , swap, etc.

The only thing worth anything on the car is the Hatch and Glass in the doors. The driver side door has a huge dent in it , the passenger side door was salveagable but whats 1 door worth? $50? not worth it.

Oh the gas tank is there if you want 2 year old gas.

James and i stripped it, theres nothing left.

DinanM3atl
07-11-2009, 01:46 AM
Looks like it was getting modded for racing. Lots of weight reduction.

Turbd4DE
07-11-2009, 01:52 AM
Thats some funny shit yall.:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao:

JEY$JDM
07-11-2009, 07:12 AM
...hell yeah...

NevrNufTorq
07-11-2009, 08:20 AM
woulda liked to have seen the garbage man's face!!!!! :eek: :lmfao:

Ol' Gregg
07-11-2009, 02:08 PM
Dont you think fixing a dent is easier than welding in some holes? Not to sound like a dick but it sure sounds like you know what your doin.....;)

Sorry for thread jacking this will be my last comment

Vteckidd
07-11-2009, 02:39 PM
Dont you think fixing a dent is easier than welding in some holes? Not to sound like a dick but it sure sounds like you know what your doin.....;)

Sorry for thread jacking this will be my last comment
I was going to keep my mouth shut but.......

Gregg you are a fucking douche bag. Thats why i didnt say shit to you at the SFF meet. You and your little crew were too busy trying to dissect what was really mugen on her car and what wasnt. You were trying to give me advice when i never asked for it. I dont know you and i really dont care what the fuck you have to say.

The driver side door, is severely damaged. WHY THE FUCK WOULD I SPEND MONEY TO FIX A CREASE/DENT JUST TO TURN AROUND AND RESELL THE DOOR? ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?

The door is worth $100, it would have cost me $100 to fix it. So IMO its trash.

Ill make my money on the BIG stuff , i could give a shit about a $100 door. If you like it so much go grab it an jerk off with your friends over the JDM TYTE ITR DOOR .

Does it make you elitist snobs angry that i can take a car like an Integra Type-R and throw it away like its nothing?

Maybe i should have wrapped the door in Louie Vitton fabric and then maybe i would have your guys respect. :lmfao:

Its my car ill do what i want with it. You saw the car ONCE for about 15min when it was covered in 3 inches of dirt. Ive driven this car and rode in it for the last 5 years. I know more about it than you do. I know what parts are worth what money and i know what i can use an not use.

YOU DONT KNOW A FUCKING THING SO SHUT YOUR DUMBASS MOUTH.

Go circle jerk over some JDM parts and get out of my thread asshat

Echonova
07-11-2009, 03:33 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Old%20School%20meet/motivatora5815c3cdb21c32f824111aad4.jpg

Da_unknown
07-11-2009, 03:48 PM
nice

PawnShopCEO
07-11-2009, 04:28 PM

Gregg you are a fucking douche bag. Thats why i didnt say shit to you at the SFF meet. You and your little crew were too busy trying to dissect what was really mugen on her car and what wasnt. You were trying to give me advice when i never asked for it. I dont know you and i really dont care what the fuck you have to say.

The driver side door, is severely damaged. WHY THE FUCK WOULD I SPEND MONEY TO FIX A CREASE/DENT JUST TO TURN AROUND AND RESELL THE DOOR? ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?

Ill make my money on the BIG stuff , i could give a shit about a $100 door. If you like it so much go grab it an jerk off with your friends over the JDM TYTE ITR DOOR .

Does it make you elitist snobs angry that i can take a car like an Integra Type-R and throw it away like its nothing?

Maybe i should have wrapped the door in Louie Vitton fabric and then maybe i would have your guys respect. :lmfao:

Its my car ill do what i want with it. You saw the car ONCE for about 15min when it was covered in 3 inches of dirt. Ive driven this car and rode in it for the last 5 years. I know more about it than you do. I know what parts are worth what money and i know what i can use an not use.

x2

Ol' Gregg
07-11-2009, 10:43 PM

HA! Your the coolest guy I know. You seriously have friends... or a life? I didnt even know that was you at ssf. I had never met you before. I would have happily paid 100 dollars for the doors with the dent!! Hell I'm at a house with about 20 honda guru's and they all admit... you fucked up. Throw your car away. A type R is just a car. Its your car do what your want. Question though. You even try selling the shell? I could have got atleast 500 bucks for it picked up, EASY. Oh, and yea your right. I dont know shit.... Just UBER cool JDM parts.... that is it. I have never built up many of cars from ground up. The biggest reason I dont like you (seeing as i have NEVER MET YOU) is because I have installed your fucking cheap ass headers that fit like shit on friends car.I feel sorry for them that they invested in something that doesnt fit like it should.

Oh and yea... my front end. You ever think I had another in paint? Well it has been done now soo.... Yea the car would have been wayyyyy cooler wrapped in mexican cloth!

Hey but we can just leave it at I dont like you, and you don't like me. You do your thing and good luck with that. Ill do mine.

seriously last comment in this thread

SixSquared
07-11-2009, 10:49 PM
^^You're dumb.

Funny pics, though.

Da_unknown
07-11-2009, 10:57 PM
greg the car was fucked up underneth it trust me.. we had leng even check it out and he said it would never drive straugt again.. it was fixable to a certain degree but who wants to drive a non handling typeR.. it he was to fix it and sell it people on here will call him shady and shit.. so take ur pick

2rotor
07-12-2009, 06:34 PM
sooo...
most cars start out as the same sheet metal right? body in white, then the parts/suspension/drivetrain put in/on the car at the factory makes it special. so therefore, with all the valuable parts stripped off, it was, JUST AN INTEGRA SHELL, with a type R vin (im assuming it was a real type R), and lots of extra bends...
looks like you guys did the right thing!
at least the same thing i would have done...

Vteckidd
07-13-2009, 08:17 AM
Gregg what part of it's none of your fucking business do you not understand?

You are so ignorant you are telling me what I can and cannot sell after seeing the car once.

I love how when you guys get painted into a corner you attack my business lol whose your friend fredo or Robert? Tell them to call me then asshole. Funny how I've had no complaints. Shut the fuck up

I'm going back to the beach

Vteckidd
07-13-2009, 08:19 AM
Oh and your 20 Honda gurus can shut the fuck up too I was building cars when you were buying other peoples cars and claiming them as your own

dickhead

Formally...
07-13-2009, 08:36 AM
This thread makes me laugh.

2rotor, no the type r is not just another integra shell. The unibody is different and has extra bracing built in.

As for the car being "fixable" the back hatch had about a 1 inch gap on one side and was touching on the other side. This means that the UNIBODY was bent and twisted. I know I would be pissed if I bought a "Type R" and found out later that the unibody was twisted.

Vteckidd
07-13-2009, 10:08 AM
Thanks Charles, these kids make me laugh man.

Gregg id rather throw the doors away, then pull them off and try to sell thm to some asshat like you anyway. Thats right, ill THROW $100 AWAY. OMG NO!

Besides i have limited storage space, and Mainstream has been nice enough to let me keep a few things there. I dont want to take up too much of their space, they are pretty busy and you know its about respecting their work area. (even though theres a half stripped car in the back LOL CHarles i promise itll be out of there this week).

Gregg youre an idiot. Just face it i have been doing this A LOT LONER than you, and i know more about this car than you do.

GO away.

all_american_gurl09
07-13-2009, 10:10 AM
wow...... that would really suck

BKgen®
07-13-2009, 10:23 AM

rofl. epic post is epic. +reps

Danger Mouse
07-13-2009, 10:25 AM
dizzam lol

eraser4g63
07-13-2009, 10:26 AM
Damn I have been away for too long, I need to drop by the shop.

ShooterMcGavin
07-13-2009, 11:25 AM
awesome pics, lol

X-Runner
07-13-2009, 11:40 AM
Cut it in half, then maybe it will fit in the dumpster. :lmao:

EmminoDaGreat
07-13-2009, 01:15 PM
maybe i will cut it in half later :)

gen2freak
07-13-2009, 05:33 PM
all i know mike is that i like my header that i bought from you, no problems so far!
that's is all i have to say, i am out of this mess!