PDA

View Full Version : SmokeyJ Bullshit seller

southside
07-09-2009, 08:02 AM
Well purchased a single cam dizzy from him for like 40$ he says it only needs a rotor button I asked him did it work he said yes when I took it off it worked.So endedup driving all the way to near where he stays and got the dizzy brought it back home and installed it and it didnt work I pmd him and told him the dizzy did not work he said what do you mean it doesnt work.:thinking: I dont know how many ways to say something doesnt work but shit didnt spark or anything.After sending him the pm saying it just doesnt work man he never replys hope this gets you to reply its been about a week since I sent him the pm.

RBS
07-09-2009, 08:54 AM
hrm, that sucks. :doh:

oneSLOWex
07-09-2009, 08:56 AM
damn man....sorry to hear that....hope he fixes the problem!

H1Cblacknight
07-09-2009, 09:20 AM
fawking shady ass people!

Turbodude06
07-09-2009, 09:51 AM
ok first off how do u know it isn't wiring or something going to the dizzy? And what was wrong with the first dizzy??? I'm not pointing fingers yet, just seeing if its something with the car u know:police:....

Thighs
07-09-2009, 09:55 AM
thats what you get for buying used parts. dont bitch about it. when you buy something used no matter what, theres no guarantee that its gonna work. learn from it this time and man up for new parts next time.

PURP
07-09-2009, 09:55 AM
jankie...

southside
07-09-2009, 10:07 AM
ok first off how do u know it isn't wiring or something going to the dizzy? And what was wrong with the first dizzy??? I'm not pointing fingers yet, just seeing if its something with the car u know:police:....the first dizzy was from a d16z6 and coil pack went out.:goodjob: Once replaced with dizzy from SmokeyJ it didnt start once another sohc dizzy was installed car started up just fine.:thinking:

southside
07-09-2009, 10:09 AM
thats what you get for buying used parts. dont bitch about it. when you buy something used no matter what, theres no guarantee that its gonna work. learn from it this time and man up for new parts next time.Dude stfu if someone tells you it works then it should work buying new shit has nothing to do with it.Give me 250$ for a new dizzy or stfu and gtfo there is no guarantee but he said it worked he didnt say idk if it works.So other words it was suppose to work when installed if he said it worked.:chuckles: bitch

trundog
07-09-2009, 01:51 PM
the first dizzy was from a d16z6 and coil pack went out.:goodjob: Once replaced with dizzy from SmokeyJ it didnt start once another sohc dizzy was installed car started up just fine.:thinking:

Why didn't you get a new coil pack? They're cheap and you KNOW it's new.

If that was in fact the only thing wrong with it ;)

**edit**
Advance and Autozone both test the ignition module and coil for free, might be one of those wrong with it.

gtikid
07-09-2009, 02:13 PM
thats what you get for buying used parts. dont bitch about it. when you buy something used no matter what, theres no guarantee that its gonna work. learn from it this time and man up for new parts next time.

He's bitching about the fact that it was promisd to be in working condition, and it in fact wasn't. The item was said to be functioning, it wasn't sold in a "might-be working" condition. It would be a different story if he purchased it, and the guy said "idk if it's working or not", then he wouldn't have a case

Turbodude06
07-09-2009, 03:52 PM
the first dizzy was from a d16z6 and coil pack went out.:goodjob: Once replaced with dizzy from SmokeyJ it didnt start once another sohc dizzy was installed car started up just fine.:thinking:

ok then it sounds like u got ripped, sorry to hear that....

smokeyj
07-09-2009, 07:27 PM
I didn't rip you off the dizzy was working it came off a running motor and if you need proof ask Drunkscotsman. I think its funny how you had a bad dizzy and then you come get mine then all of a sudden your just start working. I have been on here selling Items for a long time and never had one bad sellers thread or neg rep I am honest and when I am in the wrong I work it out ask anyone who has bought anything from me but in this case I don't think I am wrong.

Scotsman
07-09-2009, 07:38 PM
I didn't rip you off the dizzy was working it came off a running motor and if you need proof ask Drunkscotsman. I think its funny how you had a bad dizzy and then you come get mine then all of a sudden your just start working. I have been on here selling Items for a long time and never had one bad sellers thread or neg rep I am honest and when I am in the wrong I work it out ask anyone who has bought anything from me but in this case I don't think I am wrong.QFT , this dizzy came out of my garage , along with several more that i have , that all came from RUNNING cars, ask anyone on here that i have sold to and you will hear nothin bad about me or Smokeyj , i do find it funny that all of a sudden you claim that your old dizzy just magically started workin:screwy: , and you want your money back for the one that you bought , why post a thread in the WTB if your" dizzy" wasnt the problem:thinking:

Scotsman
07-09-2009, 07:40 PM
thats what you get for buying used parts. dont bitch about it. when you buy something used no matter what, theres no guarantee that its gonna work. learn from it this time and man up for new parts next time.QFT x2

Scotsman
07-09-2009, 07:40 PM
ok first off how do u know it isn't wiring or something going to the dizzy? And what was wrong with the first dizzy??? I'm not pointing fingers yet, just seeing if its something with the car u know:police:....QFT x35268743658734687565

quickdodgeŽ
07-09-2009, 07:51 PM
I didn't rip you off the dizzy was working it came off a running motor and if you need proof ask Drunkscotsman. I think its funny how you had a bad dizzy and then you come get mine then all of a sudden your just start working. I have been on here selling Items for a long time and never had one bad sellers thread or neg rep I am honest and when I am in the wrong I work it out ask anyone who has bought anything from me but in this case I don't think I am wrong.

I only have one question: why does it take you a week, and a bad seller thread, for you to finally answer the dude about his query? Later, QD.

Revmaynard
07-09-2009, 07:55 PM
SmokeyJ has always been a good seller to me!

smokeyj
07-09-2009, 07:57 PM
I answered him the first time. Then he sent another saying his old dizzy worked and I thought that to be funny so I was deciding what to do and forgot about it.

Scotsman
07-09-2009, 08:09 PM
I only have one question: why does it take you a week, and a bad seller thread, for you to finally answer the dude about his query? Later, QD.there was numerous texts between then and now concernin the situation , and to top it off SmokeyJ has been on here since 02' and had no complaints til now

quickdodgeŽ
07-09-2009, 09:06 PM
southside, you have one chance at a legit reason for this thread and it'll be "case closed" for this subject. Sounds like you need a pretty strong response because it looks like you're on downside of this. Later, QD.

southside
07-10-2009, 08:28 AM
QFT , this dizzy came out of my garage , along with several more that i have , that all came from RUNNING cars, ask anyone on here that i have sold to and you will hear nothin bad about me or Smokeyj , i do find it funny that all of a sudden you claim that your old dizzy just magically started workin:screwy: , and you want your money back for the one that you bought , why post a thread in the WTB if your" dizzy" wasnt the problem:thinking:If you need proof that the dizzy didnt work you can hit up mp82 which is the owner of the shop that installed the dizzy. Why would I try to bullshit about the damn dizzy.Maybe you grabbed one that didnt work Idk and thats why I was trying to get it straight but doesnt seem like I was getting any feedback and why I made the thread.

southside
07-10-2009, 08:35 AM
there was numerous texts between then and now concernin the situation , and to top it off SmokeyJ has been on here since 02' and had no complaints til nowThats why I was trying to explain to him the dizzy didnt work he said it did.:thinking: If it worked then it would be all good since he said it was a working dizzy.The old dizzy was acting up and had the car running crap then sometimes wouldnt start,then finally went on a fritz where it would work if you kept tapping it:lmfao: .And when you sold the dizzy to me I took it to the mp82s shop where he installed the dizzy and the car would not crank at all.But once we put another sohc dizzy it started,thats why I figured it was the dizzy.If another dizzy made the car crank and the one you sold me didnt.Then when I contacted you I said the dizzy didnt work.And you replied what do you mean it didnt work.:thinking: Dont know how many ways shit cant work.Thought it was either it worked or it doesnt :cheers: .

southside, you have one chance at a legit reason for this thread and it'll be "case closed" for this subject. Sounds like you need a pretty strong response because it looks like you're on downside of this. Later, QD.Might as well close it doesnt seem like he wants to solve the problem just wants to say it came off a working car and was sitting in the garage with other dizzys.But when it was installed it didnt work so in between uninstalling it and it being in the garage something got messed up.But he said it worked so I believed it.And took him a week to not reply sad you have to make bad sellers threads before people reply to ya.I know its a recession but are people hurting for money that bad.:rolleyes:

Black4DrEK
07-10-2009, 09:42 AM
SUcks man!!

F some of the fools on here...

Scotsman
07-10-2009, 05:44 PM
Thats why I was trying to explain to him the dizzy didnt work he said it did.:thinking: If it worked then it would be all good since he said it was a working dizzy.The old dizzy was acting up and had the car running crap then sometimes wouldnt start,then finally went on a fritz where it would work if you kept tapping it:lmfao: .And when you sold the dizzy to me I took it to the mp82s shop where he installed the dizzy and the car would not crank at all.But once we put another sohc dizzy it started,thats why I figured it was the dizzy.If another dizzy made the car crank and the one you sold me didnt.Then when I contacted you I said the dizzy didnt work.And you replied what do you mean it didnt work.:thinking: Dont know how many ways shit cant work.Thought it was either it worked or it doesnt :cheers: .

Might as well close it doesnt seem like he wants to solve the problem just wants to say it came off a working car and was sitting in the garage with other dizzys.But when it was installed it didnt work so in between uninstalling it and it being in the garage something got messed up.But he said it worked so I believed it.And took him a week to not reply sad you have to make bad sellers threads before people reply to ya.I know its a recession but are people hurting for money that bad.:rolleyes:"I" never sold you or spoke to you at all , that is between you and SmokeyJ , i was only stating what "he" had told me , and the fact that the dizzy did come from my garage and it was pulled off a runnin car

southside
07-10-2009, 08:56 PM
ok well that was directed to SmokeyJ in the first place.Just started after the quote from u

smokeyj
07-10-2009, 11:01 PM
First of all you didn't have to make this thread to get a response from me. You could of pm me asking about the situation again, but excuse me for having other things on my mind. Now, I am fair I know dizzy was working but to be fair about this ill let IA decide. I am going to make poll in whores lounge.

Tech5
07-10-2009, 11:02 PM
Have to agree on the coil pack they are like 40 bucks brand new .... Most cases its the coil.. and easy to tell if the coil is bad or low charge with a volt meter too... Also when I buy a used dizzy I take a Volt meter with me to tell if its any good or not..Hope you get something to work out between you two

quickdodgeŽ
07-10-2009, 11:18 PM
but to be fair about this ill let IA decide. I am going to make poll in whores lounge.

Creating a poll for IA to decide anything is NOT you being fair at all.

And there is no poll. Later, QD.

Tech5
07-10-2009, 11:21 PM
Creating a poll for IA to decide anything is NOT you being fair at all.

And there is no poll. Later, QD.

agree:goodjob:

southside
07-11-2009, 11:12 AM
First of all you didn't have to make this thread to get a response from me. You could of pm me asking about the situation again, but excuse me for having other things on my mind. Now, I am fair I know dizzy was working but to be fair about this ill let IA decide. I am going to make poll in whores lounge.Why should I have to make another attempt of pming you if you didnt pm me back after I said the dizzy didnt work but when another dizzy was installed the car started dude you are full of shit.Its all good I made this thread to get a response from you and I have recieved it and see now that you sold me a messed up dizzy to get 40$ and didnt want to return my money after I hit you up saying it didnt work.So you didnt reply and thought it was going to go away until this thread was created.:goodjob: Thanks for nothing

Black4DrEK
07-11-2009, 12:26 PM
:no:

WHat goes around comes around homie!!! he'll get his... just get ur car fixed dogg..

Echonova
07-11-2009, 01:18 PM
Thats why I was trying to explain to him the dizzy didnt work he said it did.:thinking: If it worked then it would be all good since he said it was a working dizzy.The old dizzy was acting up and had the car running crap then sometimes wouldnt start,then finally went on a fritz where it would work if you kept tapping it:lmfao: .And when you sold the dizzy to me I took it to the mp82s shop where he installed the dizzy and the car would not crank at all.But once we put another sohc dizzy it started,thats why I figured it was the dizzy.If another dizzy made the car crank and the one you sold me didnt.Then when I contacted you I said the dizzy didnt work.And you replied what do you mean it didnt work.:thinking: Dont know how many ways shit cant work.Thought it was either it worked or it doesnt :cheers: .Reading this post made me dizzy. :D

smokeyj
07-11-2009, 01:30 PM
It would be different if you were still looking for a dizzy or could show me where you had to purchase another one or something like that instead of all of a sudden your old dizzy just started working then I would think about giving you a refund but you purchased dizzy to replace a bad one how do I know you didnt switch out parts or something to get a working dizzy and then tell me it didnt work to get your money back.

What I see is fact your car was not working at first bacause your dizzy was bad (thats what you told me) you got dizzy from me and your car started working. Well if something is broke as you told me about your dizzy it wont fix it's self so something had to be done since your car is running on your old dizzy(as you told me as well)

Things dont add up and Im not going to let you hussel me. Show me some proof or something cause as of now I am not convienced that I am gettting my complete dizzy back.

Scotsman
07-11-2009, 01:33 PM
Reading this post made me dizzy. :Dno Kev , that would be the Soco:ninja::lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
07-11-2009, 01:39 PM
This is getting nowhere fast. The story being told by the OP just isn't adding up completely. Right now, it's hard to tell if he was screwed or is trying to do the screwing.

The way I see it is OP, if you feel you got screwed by seller, then just don't do any business with him in the future. Later, QD.

southside
07-11-2009, 05:22 PM
It would be different if you were still looking for a dizzy or could show me where you had to purchase another one or something like that instead of all of a sudden your old dizzy just started working then I would think about giving you a refund but you purchased dizzy to replace a bad one how do I know you didnt switch out parts or something to get a working dizzy and then tell me it didnt work to get your money back.

What I see is fact your car was not working at first bacause your dizzy was bad (thats what you told me) you got dizzy from me and your car started working. Well if something is broke as you told me about your dizzy it wont fix it's self so something had to be done since your car is running on your old dizzy(as you told me as well)

Things dont add up and Im not going to let you hussel me. Show me some proof or something cause as of now I am not convienced that I am gettting my complete dizzy back.Did you test the dizzy before you sold it?If so then you would have seen it didnt work.Like I said I already know this is going to get no where so QD you can close this just wont do business with this muthafucker again.Why would I switch parts if you know what your dizzy looked like you will see its still the same.But oh well your full of shit and its out in the open now.:camera: Saying I would switch parts thats why you dont wanna give cash back I can show you the dizzy I have now and the same shit you sold me buddy.

This is getting nowhere fast. The story being told by the OP just isn't adding up completely. Right now, it's hard to tell if he was screwed or is trying to do the screwing.

The way I see it is OP, if you feel you got screwed by seller, then just don't do any business with him in the future. Later, QD.Yea I understand how it would seem that way should have did what Tech5 said and brought a voltmeter.Lesson learned and wont happen again and wont be doing business with this fucker again either.