PDA

View Full Version : Misc Ghost Hunters/Ghost Hunters International

TSiFTW
07-08-2009, 09:24 AM
Anyone else on here watch em? Ghost Hunters International season starts tonight. I love these shows. Can't wait. They are showing reruns all day like a marathon. Sci Fi channel btw.

Kelly
07-08-2009, 09:24 AM
:waits for QD:

BKgen®
07-08-2009, 09:27 AM
Super homogay show. And wrong section. Somebody move this shit to Entertainment (not that I would classify that show as "entertainment")

TSiFTW
07-08-2009, 09:45 AM
Super homogay show. And wrong section. Somebody move this shit to Entertainment (not that I would classify that show as "entertainment")

Yes, sorry meant to put in entertainment. Was accident.:goodjob: Show is not for everyone. I happen to like it and was wandering if anyone else on here does.

blazin'
07-08-2009, 09:52 AM
I like Ghost Hunters, not a huge fan of International though.

koi
07-08-2009, 12:21 PM
It's the syfy channel now and I have watched taps since season one. International is a train wreck and hard to watch at times. But some of the castles they go to are freaking awesome.

BKgen®
07-08-2009, 12:33 PM
It's the syfy channel now and I have watched taps since season one. International is a train wreck and hard to watch at times. But some of the castles they go to are freaking awesome.

lolol

NAMNORI
07-08-2009, 01:17 PM
SyFy now fails due to their new name. Forget the cheesy movies the new name does it for me. But back to the topic at hand, international is not a good as the regular ghost hunters. I would definitly like to join just to check out some of the locations they go to. Some people believe in that stuff, im more of the type to try and piss off the spirits just to see what they can do.

TSiFTW
07-08-2009, 01:19 PM
SyFy now fails due to their new name. Forget the cheesy movies the new name does it for me. But back to the topic at hand, international is not a good as the regular ghost hunters. I would definitly like to join just to check out some of the locations they go to. Some people believe in that stuff, im more of the type to try and piss off the spirits just to see what they can do.

I totally agree that International is no where near as good. However I still like it especially cause of the kick ass places they go.