PDA

View Full Version : Bumble Bee – 1 / Unsuspecting GTI - Nada

Evolunchbox
07-08-2009, 09:23 AM
I left Zen Motors around 8 PM in the Bumble Bee to get her out and stretch her legs a bit. Zen Motors did a great job on the full service/fluids for my Evo and I couldn't be happier. Not to mention they found some things along the way, fixed them and prevented me from future issues down the road. :cheers: Props!
So, Dan was in the passenger seat and has always been that little guy on my shoulder with horns relating to cars...lol We are about to merge onto a straight piece of road and there is a nice looking blacked out GTI headed the same direction. Dan, with his infinite wisdom says, "Oh he wants to race" and I of course get excited and merge directly beside him. While I'm doing that, the GTI is on the pedal and starts to try to get away. I left it in 2nd gear, put the pedal to floor, and patiently awaited boost to come on... for about 1 sec...lol We hit boost, wastgate fully open, and we came screaming by this unsespecting GTI like a bat out of hell! 1...2...3 bus lengths later we slowed down. We tried again down the road for fun and he didn't want anything to do with us. Props to him for trying and for making our day.

WTF?
07-08-2009, 09:51 AM
nice kill

RL...
07-08-2009, 09:54 AM
lol nice, why do I have a feeling this bumblebee is one of those evo's with 500 or so hp...

j0nbunklah0m
07-08-2009, 09:56 AM
lol nice, why do I have a feeling this bumblebee is one of those evo's with 500 or so hp...

i think more then that lol.. nice kill

btstone
07-08-2009, 10:02 AM

nahh, he said 250 in another thread:crazy:

Motivation
07-08-2009, 10:03 AM

his car is stock...

with a few bolt ons...

and around 5932654 pounds of boost... when it's on low boost.

Evolunchbox
07-08-2009, 10:32 AM

:goodjob:

CHADbee
07-08-2009, 10:45 AM
this is like me racing a dude a on a razor scooter LOL

i would have to seen the look on dudes face though :lmao:

WTF?
07-08-2009, 11:34 AM

i would have to seen the look on dudes face though :lmao: :eek: :pedo: :headslap: :mad: :bowdown: :bow: :yumyum: :cussing: :smileowne :rant:

CHADbee
07-08-2009, 11:44 AM
:eek: :pedo: :headslap: :mad: :bowdown: :bow: :yumyum: :cussing: :smileowne :rant:
LOL yeah im sure it went something like that!!!!!

Lankhoss
07-08-2009, 12:43 PM
Ha ha, nice kill! GTI's are weaksauce, and should know their place!

AnthonyF
07-08-2009, 12:51 PM
Poor GTi. :( I bet that kid slit his wrists when he went home. Way to go Nick! lol

I ran a last gen R32 V-dub in my truck and pulled about .5 cars. It was sad. lolol VW needs some weight loss, badly.

-Ant.

btstone
07-08-2009, 01:01 PM
Ha ha, nice kill! GTI's are weaksauce, and should know their place!

was that a neutralization lank?

oleblue
07-08-2009, 02:46 PM
I bet ole boy in the GTI though it had a damn jet engine under the hood.lol
Hell, it runs like a jet from what i've seen in some of the videos of it at the track.

RL...
07-08-2009, 03:01 PM

lol considering how everyone is replying I'm guessing this is an extremely fast evo! nice....it's always funny when some1 gets not only beaten, but pwned by bus lengths, which is what happens to me when I race anything

D3UC3S
07-08-2009, 04:17 PM
lol considering how everyone is replying I'm guessing this is an extremely fast evo! nice....it's always funny when some1 gets not only beaten, but pwned by bus lengths, which is what happens to me when I race anything

What rock have you been under???

Anyways, good kill! That is one of my favorite evo's...next to the old Boost Solutions evo(thats the only one i have EVER rode in) and it made my cheeks hurt from smiling.

OnURleft
07-08-2009, 04:39 PM
Nice kill Nick!!

Lankhoss
07-08-2009, 04:46 PM
was that a neutralization lank?

I believe so. Sounds like the cocky GTI slowed down afterwards, and the streets are safer for our good citizens!

MachNU
07-08-2009, 05:38 PM
dam and to think all the time that dan moved the car around at zen, i thought it had a h/c ls1 in it! :lmao:

Evolunchbox
07-08-2009, 07:06 PM
dam and to think all the time that dan moved the car around at zen, i thought it had a h/c ls1 in it! :lmao:
LOL

Its coming home soon so Dan doesn't have to move it around and you all have the space.

GGPIS3
07-08-2009, 07:10 PM

i would have to seen the look on dudes face though :lmao:

couldn't see his face... we passed him like he wasn't moving so it was all one big black blur.. kinda looked like this.......

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e48/Homie_4_life/backgrounds/BlackWhiteBlur.jpg

gtlimer
07-08-2009, 09:43 PM
couldn't see his face... we passed him like he wasn't moving so it was all one big black blur.. kinda looked like this.......

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e48/Homie_4_life/backgrounds/BlackWhiteBlur.jpg

LOL!! Nice kill!!

all_american_gurl09
07-09-2009, 12:21 PM
lol good job

Civicn33b
07-09-2009, 02:28 PM
ya his car is "stock" with a few bolt-ons... thackerlogic :) I wont say good kill bc lets face it haha your car vs. even a pretty heavily modded GTi prob still wouldnt be much of a race. :goodjob: love your car bro and from what I heard it moves out!... lets get a little yellow on yellow love photoshoot together Jap // American

stone which evo did you run a few months back?

Evolunchbox
07-09-2009, 03:13 PM
ya his car is "stock" with a few bolt-ons... thackerlogic :) I wont say good kill bc lets face it haha your car vs. even a pretty heavily modded GTi prob still wouldnt be much of a race. :goodjob: love your car bro and from what I heard it moves out!... lets get a little yellow on yellow love photoshoot together Jap // American

stone which evo did you run a few months back?

Much appreciated! Anytime you would like to do the Japanese/American shoot let me know:goodjob:

I raced stone a couple months ago. ;)

oleblue
07-09-2009, 03:29 PM
I raced stone a couple months ago. ;)

Who won that race I hear that stone's car dont play either?

Civicn33b
07-09-2009, 03:41 PM
nah stone's car doesnt play when its not breaking shit... you gotta think no part of the powertrain was meant to hold as much as his is pushing so each time he upgrades something it finds the next weakest point in the driveline and breaks that. Eventually stoney will have himself a whole new car with nothing engineered by Honda LOL... we will call it stoney motors!

Lunchbox pulled him pretty good from what I remember. There used to be a vid on its-ghey.net but ofcourse that site is no longer.

btstone
07-09-2009, 03:58 PM
Who won that race I hear that stone's car dont play either?

we are gonna race again, he put a good spanking on me. i tried to be cool and come out there on my big 19 inch wheels and was spinning all over the place. i under estimated his car by A LOT. that 250Hp is doin work. im gonna get his ass though..lol..he is my dog:goodjob:

T.S.
07-09-2009, 04:03 PM
Grats on the kill... Poor GTI. Was it New body style or older one? If its an older one even with a k04 swap he would spool fast as hell and jump but once you got boost its over. Maybe 250 horsepower FWD. It was fun for the 5 seconds it lasted im sure though! :goodjob:

oleblue
07-09-2009, 04:06 PM
we are gonna race again, he put a god spanking on me. i tried to be cool and come out there on my big 19 inch wheels and was spinning all over the place. i under estimated his car by A LOT. that 250Hp is doin work. im gonna get his ass though..lol..he is my dog:goodjob:

Yea, that evo is a mean ass car from what I seen in the importshowdown 09 video with even a traction problem. I'd like to see what it would do if it hooked good. I just wish my car was as fast as yours or his then maybe I would be happy with it. You got any videos on youtube or streetfire of your car running? I'd like to see it in action also.

DEATH-8gsr
07-10-2009, 02:48 PM
zen boy when are you taking that IS300 out so we can run :idb:

DEATH-8gsr
07-10-2009, 02:49 PM
evos suck

speedminded
07-10-2009, 03:02 PM
What rock have you been under???

Anyways, good kill! That is one of my favorite evo's...next to the old Boost Solutions evo(thats the only one i have EVER rode in) and it made my cheeks hurt from smiling.lolol, you said Boost Solutions. All aboard the failboat! :doh:

D3UC3S
07-10-2009, 03:39 PM
LOL, yeah that was a LOOOOONNNG time ago!

GGPIS3
07-10-2009, 03:51 PM
zen boy when are you taking that IS300 out so we can run :idb:

oh don't worry, when its done, i'll probably break it fairly soon afterwards lol

T.S.
07-10-2009, 04:24 PM
I got to see the bumble bee last night at the Sonic meet... Very nice! :goodjob: