PDA

View Full Version : To Everyone Who Loves Cars(Please Read)

SooperBad
07-07-2009, 11:58 PM
Were having a meet in Carrollton, GA
Location: Kroger in front of Home Depot close to Wal Mart and Target
Time:8:30 p.m. - oneish
Date: Wednesday July 8Th

We havent had a big meet in Carrollton in a while it seems like people are losing interest and we wanna keep the Street Racing World alive!!!! lol.. There's gunna be most of the cars from Carrollton there, but we want cars from all over.. So anybody who thinks there car is hott, fast, and worth showing bring it out man...we wanna see it...My boy Jone is hosting this and we want a big turn out so lets make it happen. Come join and have shit loads of fun doing what we do best talking about cars and who knows someone might hook you up...

and if your car is not hooked up your bone stock we dont care...Its all about the cars so show up and show off.

If you can come anywhere in that time come on it dont matter what time...
peace out and drive safe:goodjob:

NevrNufTorq
07-08-2009, 12:00 AM
need a day of the week brother and a am or pm on that time frame :2cents: lmk and i'll try to make it if i can

SooperBad
07-08-2009, 12:03 AM
need a day of the week brother and a am or pm on that time frame :2cents: lmk and i'll try to make it if i can

My Bad Bruh Its TOMMORROW WEDNESDAY, July 8th

NevrNufTorq
07-08-2009, 12:12 AM
gl with it, always tough in the week. have work to do, yall have fun :goodjob:

SooperBad
07-08-2009, 12:13 AM
gl with it, always tough in the week. have work to do, yall have fun :goodjob:

iight thanx man...
and if u cant make it at 8:30 and wanna show up l8r thts cool but thanx for looking it up bro

Z0_o6
07-08-2009, 12:44 AM
I would suggest giving people a little more advance notice of something like this, and consider shooting for like a friday or saturday night so the people who work can show up!

SooperBad
07-08-2009, 11:30 AM
I would suggest giving people a little more advance notice of something like this, and consider shooting for like a friday or saturday night so the people who work can show up!

im not hosting it im just puttin it up for a friend.

Okie_doke.
07-08-2009, 02:45 PM
Yeah this is great since we all just met up last night n Villa Rica

StreetHazard
07-09-2009, 10:28 AM
what the hell is a Carrollton, is it a place? if it is where is it?