PDA

View Full Version : The Jackson family is the biggest attention whores of them all

Julio
07-07-2009, 08:05 PM
Why the hell would they put that child who is not even MJ's daughters in front of thousands of people ..? Talk about shock...

Wait until she realizes her "dad" was freak...

And was probably raising her for.......

Nemesis
07-07-2009, 08:14 PM
lol this thread will deliver

Julio
07-07-2009, 08:16 PM
Someone told me, that Micheal wanted to go to hell..

Like that, when he looks up he can see little kids from the bottom...

Kevykev
07-07-2009, 09:34 PM
Booooooooooo Juli!

JITB
07-07-2009, 10:17 PM
Why the hell would they put that child who is not even MJ's daughters in front of thousands of people ..? Talk about shock...

Wait until she realizes her "dad" was freak...

And was probably raising her for.......

lol and i guess u were there, when they forced the girl to speak! his brother said his daughter wanted to say something. he raised them, from birth..thats a parent to most of us?

ueyedgr8tness
07-07-2009, 10:40 PM
^ i feel u there anytime some 1 raises u that long there your parents.That don't change the fact the he likes little boy's har har har..

eraser4g63
07-07-2009, 10:55 PM
Technically speaking he never really committed child molestation, over 80% of his body was younger than 18. How about the fact the Rev. Jesse Jackson was trying to compare him to MLK Jr. and was saying how he transcended races, well thats because at the end of his life he really wasn't any race.

Kevykev
07-08-2009, 05:45 AM
over 80% of his body was younger than 18.

Ok.....so..... hmmmm? I'm tryin' hard to understand what this means lol.

PRO®
07-08-2009, 10:10 AM
Ok.....so..... hmmmm? I'm tryin' hard to understand what this means lol.

plastic surgery reference

Brett
07-08-2009, 10:27 AM
I dont think she was pushed to do it, and I thought it took alot on her part to do that in front of so many people.

1000cckiller
07-08-2009, 10:29 AM
lol@ people talking shit. 1. He was never convicted of anything. 2. The boy from the first case admitted his father put him up to accusing Micheal. 3. Micheal gave them 20million, and that family fought over the money and most or all of it is gone. He raised those kid, they actually had great teachers from what I understand. They also where heavy into the arts, and black culture.

HypnoToad
07-08-2009, 10:31 AM
Technically speaking he never really committed child molestation, over 80% of his body was younger than 18. How about the fact the Rev. Jesse Jackson was trying to compare him to MLK Jr. and was saying how he transcended races, well thats because at the end of his life he really wasn't any race.
he also said without mj,obama wouldnt be president........lol

ShooterMcGavin
07-08-2009, 10:32 AM
troo story

BKgen®
07-08-2009, 11:26 AM
1. He was never convicted of anything.
Neither was OJ... But we all know he killed that bitch.

2. The boy from the first case admitted his father put him up to accusing Micheal.
Ok.... That's one kid. *golf clap*
Now, what about the rest? Who knows how many kids he really touched? :ninja:

3. Micheal gave them 20million
Wouldn't you give someone a shitload of money if you wanted them to drop the issue and keep their mouth shut?

He raised those kid, they actually had great teachers from what I understand. They also where heavy into the arts, and black culture.
At what point did you come under the impression that we give a shit about his kids' education?

1000cckiller
07-08-2009, 11:59 AM
Neither was OJ... But we all know he killed that bitch.

Ok.... That's one kid. *golf clap*
Now, what about the rest? Who knows how many kids he really touched? :ninja:

Wouldn't you give someone a shitload of money if you wanted them to drop the issue and keep their mouth shut?

At what point did you come under the impression that we give a shit about his kids' education?
tib stfu, why do you motherfuckers always think talking about someone else problems make you better. Talk about someone else already makes you look like a idiot. Also dumbass didn't you read where the kid, said his father made him do it.

BKgen®
07-08-2009, 12:04 PM
tib stfu, why do you motherfuckers always think talking about someone else problems make you better. Talk about someone else already makes you look like a idiot. Also dumbass didn't you read where the kid, said his father made him do it.

What do you mean "you motherfuckers"? Oh, sorry.... I forgot -- Saying anything about anybody who is/was of a darker skin tone than "crackers", as you might say, automatically makes me the bad guy. Go suck on Jesse Jackson's jock, you mindless uneducated fuck.

Bus Driver J
07-08-2009, 12:05 PM
Someone told me, that Micheal wanted to go to hell..

Like that, when he looks up he can see little kids from the bottom...
LMAO!!!!

Hektik
07-08-2009, 12:07 PM
regardless of anything he was still one of the greatest entertainers to ever live....

Zach79zx
07-08-2009, 12:16 PM
:anal: Owned

FasTech
07-08-2009, 12:48 PM
I'm just ready for this MJ shit to be done and over with. I mean, yes, he was a very talented singer but there's a time when enough is enough. He is dead... move on with life.

G.C
07-08-2009, 02:15 PM
I'm just ready for this MJ shit to be done and over with. I mean, yes, he was a very talented singer but there's a time when enough is enough. He is dead... move on with life.

I agree. It is getting pretty annoying.

FasTech
07-08-2009, 02:24 PM
I agree. It is getting pretty annoying.

I glad someone agree's. I got into an agrument with a guy yesterday about it. For the past week every R&B/Hip Hop station has played nothing but MJ music, which was ok for the first day, but you get tired of hearing the shit after while. Then you have, tv stations playing all the shit along with about his life stuff. They even played that MJ movie 4 times back to back on the E channel. I was like, WTF!?

Julio
07-08-2009, 06:40 PM

Motherfuckers?

lol @ you...

Dont worry.. MJ's body is still Fresh ... You still have time to go give him a final blow job....

Hektik
07-09-2009, 09:58 AM

agreed... the media just doesnt know how to leave shit alone... the man is dead and theyre still trying to make as much of off him as possible... i cant scroll through my damn tv guide with out finding something about michael every few chanels

blaknoize
07-09-2009, 10:03 AM
Technically speaking he never really committed child molestation, over 80% of his body was younger than 18.

but not his fukin light-skinned PENIS

SmackedInATL
07-09-2009, 08:16 PM
RIP Michael! Fuck all the haters!