PDA

View Full Version : Worst Drivers ( race)

Julio
10-05-2005, 04:48 PM
What race do you guys think has the worst drivers?

fawk_you
10-05-2005, 04:49 PM
Refer to dane cook...;)

Speedm0(\)key
10-05-2005, 04:55 PM
yellow people... but they also have the best

Cliff
10-05-2005, 04:55 PM
black and asian women...black women don't care and don't pay attention and asian cause they're 4 foot tall driving suburbans

Tracer
10-05-2005, 04:56 PM
IA girls.......no matter what race....all of them

fawk_you
10-05-2005, 04:58 PM
You hater you.

Cliff
my avatar really stands out right now huh?

fawk_you
yup cliffy it does.

SLOWR/T
10-05-2005, 05:01 PM
my avatar really stands out right now huh?

hahaha i just noticed it.... +1

edit: ill have to spread some rep first.

IndianStig
10-05-2005, 05:09 PM
The afternoon rushers out of my school parkinglot. Too many short 16 year old chicks on cellphones and driving Expeditions and other big trucks. lol

Either that or i would say that the least skilled drivers in a race series is probably only in the Minor GoKart League, most drivers are really good, even in Nascar, despite what you believe, going 180 three inches behind the a car going 170 and then cutting the last moment, well no shit. And when those 18 and under get older, then they are just as good.

Cliff
10-05-2005, 05:13 PM
race....not race circuit

IndianStig
10-05-2005, 05:19 PM
race....not race circuit

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Oh well, i didn't really read the other posts.

I will say, don't flame,
Black Women - Cause they are always on cell phones in pretty good cars
Hispanic Female- Same reason
Asian Older Women- They go slower then flow of traffic and get in lanes at last moment (Brown + Yellow)

thats like only 15% of all the ppl in that category driving, but they are the ones you notice

you always remember the bad, never the good

Brett
10-05-2005, 05:33 PM
Black woman, Because they always have the FUCK EVERYONE attitude and drive slow as fuck, talking on cell phones and dont care how many people are behind them, they will even slow down to piss everyone behind them off

Cliff
10-05-2005, 05:35 PM
^ i slow down to piss people off....lol if i am goin 5+ over the speedlimit and you plaster yourself on my butt then you better be ready for me to go 10 under the speed limit

Brett
10-05-2005, 05:39 PM
Its people like you that need to be shot then....lol

Cliff
10-05-2005, 05:42 PM
so brett if you felt you were going sufficiently fast on a given road and some idiot that you have no clue what their driving skills are or how well their brakes work comes flying up on your butt would you speed up and just hope if somthing happens in front of you and causes you to suddenly stop would you want the person behind you going 10-15 over the speedlimit or 5-10 under the speed limit?

and also i had an sl500 riding my butt a few years back and he was followin me through traffic so i speed up....i turn on a side road and he cuts me off...turns out to be an off duty cop who was pissed at me for going 5-10 over the speed limit and when i sped up it made him more pissed so now i choose to not make the situation worse when someone follows me close cause i do not know anything about them...see now

Brett
10-05-2005, 05:44 PM
No, Im tallking about the ones who do like 5 under and then ride thier brakes cause the slightest tuen in the road the freak and have to drive slow as fuck and do it on 2 lane roads that back up 20 people behind thier dumb ass's

Cliff
10-05-2005, 05:47 PM
lol that's different than what i said though...and the other day i realized my mom is one of those...oh well....lol i always pass people so i never know how they drive....i have this thing about being behind people and trusting myself to their driving skills...if i feel the person in front of me is not a good driver i will pass them just to ensure i don't run the risk of hitting them when they think they should hit the brakes for no reason

HyPer50
10-05-2005, 05:53 PM
Asians and black females, as said already. But old folks of all races are right up there with them. Particularly old white women in big ass caddys.

IndianStig
10-05-2005, 05:54 PM
No, Im tallking about the ones who do like 5 under and then ride thier brakes cause the slightest tuen in the road the freak and have to drive slow as fuck and do it on 2 lane roads that back up 20 people behind thier dumb ass's

The driving test should consist of car control at some 40-60mph novice track.

If the have to slow down to 35 to take a 10 degree turn then no license. If its a bigger turn then i understand, and they need to take tests in the car they drive.

MSTANGSALEEN
10-05-2005, 05:57 PM
speeding tina,LOL, 22 yrs old no license and drives like a mad freak!

Tasuki_Civic
10-05-2005, 07:08 PM
i think white women......especialy the house wives OMG. i cant stand id. i ve seen alot of car accidents from ne to nw atlanta by those women. ive even gotten hit by one on the intersection of 75 and 85 downtown she went through 3 lanes trying to get to 85 and fucked up my side, fender, and front bumber. coudnt even open tha car door. and the mirror was gone.

Tuan
10-05-2005, 07:25 PM
asian women are the worst drivers...one almost hit me going down pleasent hill and as i pass her i notice she was tryin to read her bible

Brett
10-05-2005, 07:28 PM
asian women are the worst drivers...one almost hit me going down pleasent hill and as i pass her i notice she was tryin to read her bible

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Should have yelled OH GOD!! as she went by...lol

chuck
10-05-2005, 08:45 PM
asian and middle eastern women....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, not all are bad drivers but most bad drivers i see are

Cliff
10-05-2005, 08:52 PM
so far i am drawing the conclusion it is asian women that take the cake

Brett
10-05-2005, 08:54 PM
Seems so huh? lol

Tuan
10-05-2005, 09:07 PM
anyone thats driving a suv while using a cell phone turns into a shitty driver

HiPSI
10-05-2005, 09:07 PM
old people and women in general

Kevykev
10-05-2005, 09:12 PM
A white woman hit my car weeks after it got outta the paint shop back in 02

and guess what people, she fled the fkin scene, blew my mind, I felt violated to the third power.

That still won't make me draw any conclusions though.

ahmonrah
10-05-2005, 10:54 PM
an article in :http://www.mangosauce.com/archives/000140.html

Are Thais the world’s worst drivers?

http://www.mangosauce.com/images/dummy.jpg

Last month, I put my life in the hands of Bangkok’s sleepiest taxi driver. The dozy twat had to be prodded awake every 30 seconds. Fortunately, I was sitting up front and could assist him with the controls when necessary. Our journey ended dramatically on Sukhumvit Soi 12, when we hit another vehicle. As is the tradition in Thailand, we all fled the scene.

Carnage on the roads is taken for granted here. Every public holiday brings a death toll not seen in Europe since World War I. On New Year’s Eve, 4,110 road accidents left 148 people dead and 5,333 injured.

The Prime Minister blames the police and I agree with him. They could hardly make things any worse if they pulled out their pistols and took pot-shots at passing motorists. Enforcement of traffic law is practically non-existent. The risk of having to slip 200 baht to a smiling officer hardly counts as a deterrent.

Things are actually getting worse – much worse. The New Year’s Eve death toll was up 90% this year. No one has explained this shocking increase but I have a theory of my own. Before "victory" was declared in the war on drugs, ya-ba (meta-amphetamine) was the Thai driver’s drug of choice. Now that it’s a little harder to come by, I’m guessing that they brighten up those long journeys with a few chugs from the whisky bottle in the glove-box.

In Thailand, drink-driving is all but compulsory. Most cars have a sticker on the back saying "don’t drink and drive" but this doesn’t fool anyone. It’s normally set at a jaunty angle because the driver was totally inebriated when he stuck it on.

My last road-trip to Isaan was terrifying. The main highway looked like the road to Basra – where Iraqi forces were decimated as they fled Kuwait. The roadside was littered with smashed pick-up trucks and bleeding Thai people. Our own brush with death occurred when a daft old woman shot out from a side-road on her moped. To avoid killing her, we had to swerve into oncoming traffic. The 50ft skid-marks on the tarmac were only marginally shorter than the ones in my trousers.

Rightly or wrongly, Asians do have a reputation for erratic driving. In Scary Movie 3 they do a brilliant rip-off of The Ring. In it, a precocious child haunted by prophetic visions delivers this classic line: "I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen – like when I see an Asian behind the wheel of a car".

I don’t know why Thai people drive so badly. It’s all the more baffling because they have the most acute visual sense of any race on Earth. If you don’t believe me, then try this little experiment on your Thai girlfriend. Plant a foreign pubic hair in the bathroom and I guarantee that she will spot it in seconds.

MSTANGSALEEN
10-06-2005, 03:51 PM
SOOOOOOOOOOO many times around the mall of ga, middle eastern woman comes close to hitting me. I mean wtf, in there country is there a right a way? Oh yea I was alos going down 20 and this blonde soccer mom in a suv on her cell ran in front of me to get on 400 and we slammed in each other. She was like I missjudged your speed, what the hell I was doing 40!

SilverJester
10-06-2005, 03:56 PM
ASAIN WOMEN!!!! I have proof (see below, 2 different accidents). All 3 of my accidents were the faults of asain women.

RandomGuy
10-06-2005, 05:54 PM
ASAIN WOMEN!!!! I have proof (see below, 2 different accidents). All 3 of my accidents were the faults of asain women.
the first one looks like it was kinda your fault... could be wrong though.