PDA

View Full Version : Sports Hawks looking Damn good. Resign Bibby

FlipKing
07-07-2009, 01:11 PM
Hawks guard situation is looking nasty. Johnson, Bibby, Crawford, with Teague learning behind em. I think we need one more good post player as a bench player and it'll be the best the hawks have been in a while

cjhutch
07-08-2009, 10:44 PM
Naw, it still sucks. The Hawks have no defense at the guard position. That was the problem last year and it really got exposed during the playoffs. Crawford plays zero defense and he is probably going to be used as a sixth man like Flip Murray was this year. He's instant offense and that's about it. Don't expect him to pass the ball. Teague is a rookie and he is not a true PG. He's more offensive minded, but that may improve with time because he is very young. That leaves the guard situation in a slight upgrade over last year. That upgrade is on the offensive end and not the defensive end where they really needed the help. The biggest signing thus far for the Hawks was keeping Zaza because he provided good energy off the bench down low. Someone has to backup Al and if he is not there they are screwed.

FlipKing
07-09-2009, 12:56 AM
JJ plays great D, as does Horford and Smith. Williams does too. I'll take one hole in the D. Bibby has leadership and great passing ability. Crawford provides JJ with some points off the bench which is exactly what he needs.

koi
07-12-2009, 10:24 AM
Any word or even rumor about Williams being resigned? I also heard talks of maybe bringing J.Chill back.

FlipKing
07-13-2009, 05:24 PM
From everything I've gathered, Williams is a top priority because he has mid range, long range game that pachulia cant match. The J.Chill is his own decision. He can come back if he wants, but doesnt have to