PDA

View Full Version : Food Fire Dragon Asian Cuisine - Newnan

smoknlegend
07-06-2009, 01:38 PM
I only see it fit to mention this restaurant here as at our last meet we met up here for dinner.

Ive been going here for a good two years and the food is always delicious. Prices are reasonable as lunch ranges from $6-10 and dinner ranges from $8-18. Portions are great for lunch as they include soup or egg roll, fried rice, and entree'. The restaurants menu is a little limited, but most often if its not on the menu the chef can still cook it. The food is not just chinese, they also offer a little Vietnamese, Thai, and Malaysian. The owners are nice people and the service is often very quick and very fresh.

For those in the PTC/Newnan area, if you ever went to Dragon Lady in PTC (it was diagonal from The Avenues), you will be back at home as the Owner of that restaurant opened up Fire Dragon.

My recommendations are the House Fried rice, Chicken Pan Fried noodles, General Tso's chicken, and the Vermicelli chicken (its a cold salad with vermicelli noodles, bean sprouts, roasted chopped peanuts, and grilled chicken.)

If your in newnan and want some asian food, I recommend you stop in!

MeFryRice
07-06-2009, 02:19 PM
I can vouch for this restaurant as well.

I recommend the Sesame Chicken and Fire Dragon Chicken as well.

Very nice people and good service. :goodjob:

r0bb86
07-06-2009, 02:21 PM
I'll have to check it out.
Where's it at?

smoknlegend
07-06-2009, 02:26 PM
1065 Sullivan Rd # F
Newnan, GA 30265-5545

Its behind the cvs pharmacy on sullivan, across from baker road. At that intersection there is a cvs, shell station, dominos/nextel.

Tommy_T
07-06-2009, 03:47 PM
General Tso's was the best I've had.

Homer Simpson
07-06-2009, 11:17 PM
great asian place!

Has chinese, thai, and malaysian food!

thai tea was awesome and their fried squid rocked.

05IONREDLINE
07-08-2009, 02:20 PM
Badass restaraunt!

smoknlegend
07-08-2009, 02:42 PM
Ya your text is hidden. Thats strange.