PDA

View Full Version : i have the worst f*ing luck

kilpatty43
10-05-2005, 02:09 PM
so once again im getting screwed by my so called institute for better learning...i went to get advisement for classes for next semester today...well as of the beginning of this semester i only needed 2 classes and a practicum to graduate in may...well as of this morning i need 6 classes and a practicum to graduate bc the school 'misread' my transcripts...and the 2 classes that im prepared to take are the last ones for my major and thus the hardest...they also tell you to not take these classes with any others bc there is so much involved in them that they are enough to keep you busy full time...so now im royally fucked and may not graduate in may bc gc&su fucking blows...

/endrant

AtifSajid
10-05-2005, 02:10 PM
wow..thats pretty shitty, the same type of shit happened to me back in the days..dumb fucks..

Kristi
10-05-2005, 02:11 PM
i sowwy hefy bugs. just think of puppies and candy canes

also, have mom call - she is a bitch and will get things straightened out :goodjob:

and btw, sorry the flowers i sent you were messed up. i will call and bitch about it now!

A.P. Photography
10-05-2005, 02:12 PM
Sorry to hear but just take the 4 classes you need and save the last two to take by themselves. ;)

trythefly
10-05-2005, 02:16 PM
__

kilpatty43
10-05-2005, 02:30 PM
Sorry to hear but just take the 4 classes you need and save the last two to take by themselves. ;)
the 2 classes are only offered in fall and spring...so im not staying an extra summer and semester for 2 classes...im just going to have to take all 6...quit my job and be prepared to shoot myself...i fucking hate school...no degree or job is worth the shit you have to go through

A.P. Photography
10-05-2005, 02:31 PM
the 2 classes are only offered in fall and spring...so im not staying an extra summer and semester for 2 classes...im just going to have to take all 6...quit my job and be prepared to shoot myself...i fucking hate school...no degree or job is worth the shit you have to go through
I can come down on the weekends and make you feel better :lickpuss: :idb:

kilpatty43
10-05-2005, 02:32 PM
right now nothing will make me feel better unless the shcool blows up...

Kristi
10-05-2005, 02:34 PM
i would take the two now and then the four later

kilpatty43
10-05-2005, 03:09 PM
no im just going to have to take them...ive been planning on graduating in may and dammit im going to graduate in may and tell this school where to shove it

sierra
10-05-2005, 04:04 PM
just quit... :D

Darling Nikki
10-05-2005, 04:51 PM
I am sorry heather...I am not in the same exact boat but sorta I took a class last year that I thought i was supposed to when actually it was the wrong one so I am taking 5 classes this quarter so I can graduate on time to transfer. School is such a bitch !

SLOWR/T
10-05-2005, 05:07 PM
no im just going to have to take them...ive been planning on graduating in may and dammit im going to graduate in may and tell this school where to shove it

thats the attitude!!! you can do it. i got faith in ya