PDA

View Full Version : Question

Njobe
07-05-2009, 09:42 PM
I got a ticket today in SC on 378 for 15 over and since im under 21 i can only have 4 points on my license and i already have 3... does that ticket go on my record here in GA and result in me getting my license suspended? :(

WTF?
07-05-2009, 09:43 PM
first

quickdodgeŽ
07-05-2009, 09:51 PM
I got a ticket today in SC on 378 for 15 over and since im under 21 i can only have 4 points on my license and i already have 3... does that ticket go on my record here in GA and result in me getting my license suspended? :(

Because it is a moving violation, it will go to your record here. Later, QD.

dabuilding
07-05-2009, 09:55 PM
Because it is a loving violation, it will go to your record here. Later, QD.
lol hes a sweet guy?

Njobe
07-05-2009, 10:03 PM
Glad you think its funny but if you don't know the answer don't reply, thanks.

quickdodgeŽ
07-05-2009, 10:09 PM

It's called a typo motherfucker.

I meant "moving." Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
07-05-2009, 10:10 PM
lol hes a sweet guy?

Hahah. I have no idea how I hit the L instead of the M. Later, QD.

dabuilding
07-05-2009, 10:11 PM
It's called a typo motherfucker.

I meant "moving." Later, QD.
whoa whoa whoa back it up QD he was probably talking to me we all know wat u were talking about man haha i just had to throw in my usual smartass interjection :goodjob:

WTF?
07-05-2009, 10:13 PM

if you dont want answers like that then i suggest for you not to post in the WL

quickdodgeŽ
07-05-2009, 10:14 PM
whoa whoa whoa back it up QD he was probably talking to me we all know wat u were talking about man haha i just had to throw in my usual smartass interjection :goodjob:

If so, then cool. Although there's nothing wrong with your making fun of my mistype, lolol. At least it made my answer seem funny. Later, QD.

Echonova
07-05-2009, 10:14 PM
Glad you think its funny but if you don't know the answer don't reply, thanks.I do think it's funny dumbass. Just remember, I'm laughing every month when you pay your insurance.

Sucks to be you.

WTF?
07-05-2009, 10:15 PM
^ lol

quickdodgeŽ
07-05-2009, 10:16 PM
Just remember, I'm laughing every month when you pay your insurance.

You won't be laughing long, then, since,according to him, he'll be losing his license. Then he'll have no need for insurance. Later, QD.

dabuilding
07-05-2009, 10:16 PM
If so, then cool. Although there's nothing wrong with your making fun of my mistype, lolol. At least it made my answer seem funny. Later, QD.
:dunno: i try
lol @ echo

DynamicSound
07-05-2009, 10:18 PM
I do think it's funny dumbass. Just remember, I'm laughing every month when you pay your insurance.

Sucks to be you.

I laugh everytime I pay mine...then start crying. I pay almost $800 a month for my cars.

Motivation
07-05-2009, 10:19 PM
Wait... I thought QD couldn't mistype or do anything wrong... I mean, he is the self-proclaimed great one. lol Just messing with ya, man.

But, to answer the OP's question, look here. www.google.com

Motivation
07-05-2009, 10:20 PM
I laugh everytime I pay mine...then start crying. I pay almost $800 a month for my cars.

That's a lot of HID kits for you to sell...

Echonova
07-05-2009, 10:20 PM
You won't be laughing long, then, since,according to him, he'll be losing his license. Then he'll have no need for insurance. Later, QD.Troo story.

dabuilding
07-05-2009, 10:22 PM
good god :eek: i thought mine was expensive i pay 160 a month for just me in my car

quickdodgeŽ
07-05-2009, 10:25 PM
good god :eek: i thought mine was expensive i pay 160 a month for just me in my car

Good God! I thought mine was expensive. I pa $109/month for my wife and 4 cars. Later, QD.

dabuilding
07-05-2009, 10:27 PM
Good God! I thought mine was expensive. I pa $109/month for my wife and 4 cars. Later, QD.
u got to be kidding me! damn u got a good deal there. I can haz ur insurance?

Echonova
07-05-2009, 10:27 PM
Good God! I thought mine was expensive. I pa $109/month for my wife and 4 cars. Later, QD.God dammit!!! I pay $110 for my wife and I and 3 cars.

Always have to be better I swear...:lmfao:

dabuilding
07-05-2009, 10:28 PM
God dammit!!! I pay $110 for my wife and I and 3 cars.

damn tha both of u

btw man who was that fine as girl u just infected my usercp with? i must know more about her

quickdodgeŽ
07-05-2009, 10:29 PM

Hey, you got me beat at one thing. You ugly motherfucker. Later, QD.

DynamicSound
07-05-2009, 10:30 PM
That's a lot of HID kits for you to sell...

:lmfao: The HID's take care of that 4 times a week...not counting my other business.

That is for 3 cars and a bike. I try to get 1-2 tickets a year.

Echonova
07-05-2009, 10:30 PM
Hey, you got me beat at one thing. You ugly motherfucker. Later, QD.No doubt.

Echonova
07-05-2009, 10:31 PM
u got to be kidding me! damn u got a good deal there. I can haz ur insurance?It's called being old and having clean records.

dabuilding
07-05-2009, 10:33 PM
It's called being old and having clean records.
haha true lol i am only 18 :ninja:

Motivation
07-05-2009, 10:35 PM
Hey, you got me beat at one thing. You ugly motherfucker. Later, QD.

He has you beat at two things then... He's about 5 times your age. :eek:

Echonova
07-05-2009, 10:37 PM
He has you beat at two things then... He's about 5 times your age. :eek:Bitch please. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

35 years old

'08 Nissan Quest
'91 Nissan 240
** mystery project car

Full coverage on all.

quickdodgeŽ
07-05-2009, 10:38 PM
He has you beat at two things then... He's about 5 times your age. :eek:

I have you beat in Math, for one thing.

I'm older than Echo. By 4 years.

Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
07-05-2009, 10:40 PM
39 years old

2004 Pontiac Grand Am
2003 Buick Century
1990 Pontiac TranSport
1979 Honda Civic

Later, QD.

dabuilding
07-05-2009, 10:41 PM
I have you beat in Math, for one thing.

I'm older than Echo. By 4 years.

Later, QD.
your 92 :eek:

lol ;)

Echonova
07-05-2009, 10:45 PM
your 92 :eek: I'm still young enough to shank you...

dabuilding
07-05-2009, 10:50 PM
I'm still young enough to shank you...
bring it gramps :tongue1:

Echonova
07-05-2009, 10:51 PM
bring it gramps :tongue1:You know what the difference between me and you is?

I'm not afraid to go back to prison.

dabuilding
07-05-2009, 10:54 PM
You know what the difference between me and you is?.
im not afraid to go back to prison
i was gonna say a few years but that works too

You_Wish
07-05-2009, 10:56 PM
i think this thread is dumb...

dabuilding
07-05-2009, 10:57 PM
o do u now :thinking:

all_american_gurl09
07-05-2009, 11:05 PM
ok honestly it depends on the state and what they want to do.... my boyfriend got a ticket in north carolina and well his licenes got suspended there but it never effected his licenes here..... so really you should try and see if you can get it reduced or something......

You_Wish
07-05-2009, 11:08 PM
o do u now :thinking:

yeah so stop posting or else i shall take it into my own hands.

:slap:

:fire:

all_american_gurl09
if you think its dumb then y r u posting in it he is asking a honest question to see what other people think so again if its dumb dont post in it just go on about what your doing click the back button and read something else that is not dumb.........:2cents: :2cents: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Echonova
my boyfriend got a ticket in north carolina and well his licenes got suspended there but it never effected his licenes here..... Wait for it...

You_Wish
07-05-2009, 11:11 PM
if you think its dumb then y r u posting in it he is asking a honest question to see what other people think so again if its dumb dont post in it just go on about what your doing click the back button and read something else that is not dumb.........:2cents: :2cents: :goodjob: :goodjob:

lmao..............................................

:cheers:

:slap:

dabuilding
07-05-2009, 11:11 PM
semi :smileowne

all_american_gurl09
07-05-2009, 11:13 PM
its pointless to say you think something is dumb when he is asking a logical question that could effect his driving....

dabuilding
07-05-2009, 11:14 PM
its pointless to say you think something is dumb when he is asking a logical question that could effect his driving....
ahhh its justin justin being himself lol he was probably talking about us having our own semi thread inside this thread

You_Wish
07-05-2009, 11:15 PM
^^ i was not talking about him or his question.. i was talking about the others so take it somewhere else or GTFO...

lmao..

all_american_gurl09
07-05-2009, 11:16 PM
i agree but y tell someone this thread is dumb when again he is asking a logical question that could effect him so he is asking the ia for advice

Z0_o6
07-05-2009, 11:18 PM
DynamicSound- It sounds like you are getting KILLED on your insurance man! I'm 22 and insuring my STi, the S2000, the Ford ranger, the Accord and the bike all full coverage for roughly $450 a month. I have one ticket in the past 3 years.

You_Wish
07-05-2009, 11:18 PM
i agree but y tell someone this thread is dumb when again he is asking a logical question that could effect him so he is asking the ia for advice

read post above yours!! :goodjob:

all_american_gurl09
07-05-2009, 11:33 PM
ok..........

Njobe
07-07-2009, 08:33 PM
at least i know i wont be losing my license since the person at dmv said i could have 6 points on my license.... first i heard 4 than 15 than 6 lol..... but ill just move the court date and go plead nolo or some shit and ask if the judge can drop it down couple miles so i dont get any points...

quickdodgeŽ
07-07-2009, 09:26 PM
ok honestly it depends on the state and what they want to do.... my boyfriend got a ticket in north carolina and well his licenes got suspended there but it never effected his licenes here..... so really you should try and see if you can get it reduced or something......
You have no idea what you're talking about. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
07-07-2009, 09:27 PM
at least i know i wont be losing my license since the person at dmv said i could have 6 points on my license.... first i heard 4 than 15 than 6 lol..... but ill just move the court date and go plead nolo or some shit and ask if the judge can drop it down couple miles so i dont get any points...

Bitch. Later, QD.

Njobe
07-07-2009, 09:30 PM
Bitch. Later, QD.

hoe

quickdodgeŽ
07-07-2009, 09:33 PM
I'm not the one showing off stupidity as if it were a badge of honor. Later, QD.

Njobe
07-07-2009, 09:35 PM
I'm not the one showing off stupidity as if it were a badge of honor. Later, QD.

no one is showing off.... had a question wanted to see what some people would do.... paying extra money for stupid shit is nothing to show off for.

quickdodgeŽ
07-07-2009, 09:37 PM
no one is showing off.... had a question wanted to see what some people would do.... paying extra money for stupid shit is nothing to show off for.

And I answered your question and you accused me of making jokes about it. I was serious. Making you the obvious moron. Later, QD.

Njobe
07-07-2009, 09:39 PM
And I answered your question and you accused me of making jokes about it. I was serious. Making you the obvious moron. Later, QD.

no you had a type so it made it look like you where making fun of the situation... your entitled to your opinion and thats that.

quickdodgeŽ
07-07-2009, 09:41 PM
no you had a type so it made it look like you where making fun of the situation... your entitled to your opinion and thats that.

No. Wrong again. It's called a "typo." An error. A mistake. You saw it as a joke and not as an answer. You fucked up by assuming. Now you're the one looking the bitch. And it wasn't opinion. It was fact. Later, QD.

Njobe
07-07-2009, 09:44 PM
No. Wrong again. It's called a "typo." An error. A mistake. You saw it as a joke and not as an answer. You fucked up by assuming. Now you're the one looking the bitch. And it wasn't opinion. It was fact. Later, QD.

was saying you where entitled to your opinion as me being a moron, never said anything about the ticket smartass . now if you know some tips or something as how to get out of the ticket share your thoughts; if not than stfu don't have time to be wasting arguing about pointless shit on here.

quickdodgeŽ
07-07-2009, 09:52 PM
was saying you where entitled to your opinion as me being a moron, never said anything about the ticket smartass . now if you know some tips or something as how to get out of the ticket share your thoughts; if not than stfu don't have time to be wasting arguing about pointless shit on here.

You posted your pointless shit on here so you're going to sit there at your fucking desk and you're going to take your verbal lashings from me and learn the art of getting textually fucked by a superior of yours. And you're going to fucking like it.

How do you get out of your ticket? Pay the goddamn fine you fuck. Later, QD.

Njobe
07-07-2009, 10:25 PM
You posted your pointless shit on here so you're going to sit there at your fucking desk and you're going to take your verbal lashings from me and learn the art of getting textually fucked by a superior of yours. And you're going to fucking like it.

How do you get out of your ticket? Pay the goddamn fine you fuck. Later, QD.

lol now that's amusingly funny.... but really no fucking way, you pay the ticket? i thought you look at it and shred it... never knew you had to pay the thing.... so that's how things work.. got ya.... anymore great pointers?

quickdodgeŽ
07-08-2009, 05:44 AM
lol now that's amusingly funny.... but really no fucking way, you pay the ticket? i thought you look at it and shred it... never knew you had to pay the thing.... so that's how things work.. got ya.... anymore great pointers?

Pretty simple, huh? Now you should feel really stupid for fucking asking. Later, QD.

sogood
07-08-2009, 05:56 AM
Hey Njobe man did I miss something I mean you obviously have a computer so you know that site Google.com I hear it's pretty good for searching for stuff like this man what about a telephone do you have one of those if so use that Google.com thing I just mentioned to find the numbers of the Georgia DMV and use that telephone of yours to call the Georgia DMV and ask them if the points from a ticket in South Carolina go on your record here unless you're scared of them snitching on you huh man huh anyways good luck bro hopefully your license gets suspended the last thing I need is another dumb young kid speeding through my roads ya know well probably not but anyways later man keep it trill.

Njobe
07-08-2009, 09:25 PM
Hey Njobe man did I miss something I mean you obviously have a computer so you know that site Google.com I hear it's pretty good for searching for stuff like this man what about a telephone do you have one of those if so use that Google.com thing I just mentioned to find the numbers of the Georgia DMV and use that telephone of yours to call the Georgia DMV and ask them if the points from a ticket in South Carolina go on your record here unless you're scared of them snitching on you huh man huh anyways good luck bro hopefully your license gets suspended the last thing I need is another dumb young kid speeding through my roads ya know well probably not but anyways later man keep it trill.

no i wont lose my license so watch out... ill hunt your ass down and run your ass over :idb:

Njobe
07-08-2009, 09:26 PM
Pretty simple, huh? Now you should feel really stupid for fucking asking. Later, QD.

sure dont

sogood
07-08-2009, 09:27 PM
Bro are you foreal my 2500HD will fucking crush whatever little hooptie you drive man up pussie :piss:

quickdodgeŽ
07-08-2009, 09:28 PM
sure dont

That's ok. The way you look does all the talking for you. Later, QD.

Njobe
07-08-2009, 09:29 PM
Bro are you foreal my 2500HD will fucking crush whatever little hooptie you drive man up pussie :piss:

ill wait till you get out the car... cant stay inside it forever... than i will run your ass over back and forth till nothings left of you :bump:

Njobe
07-08-2009, 09:29 PM
That's ok. The way you look does all the talking for you. Later, QD.

good one

sogood
07-08-2009, 09:33 PM
I park in my garage man so good luck with all that feel better ok stop speeding like a.

quickdodgeŽ
07-08-2009, 09:33 PM
good one

Same thing we all thought when you made your initial post, Boy. Later, QD.

Njobe
07-08-2009, 09:34 PM
Same thing we all thought when you made your initial post, Boy. Later, QD.

awww you care

quickdodgeŽ
07-08-2009, 09:39 PM
awww you care

You're an idiot, aren't you? Is there anything that you can come up with that would make the slightest bit of sense or is it the fact that you're too stupid to come up with anything rational that keeps you down beneath the social stature of the norm? Later, QD.

Njobe
07-08-2009, 09:43 PM
You're an idiot, aren't you? Is there anything that you can come up with that would make the slightest bit of sense or is it the fact that you're too stupid to come up with anything rational that keeps you down beneath the social stature of the norm? Later, QD.

are all old people grumpy like you?

quickdodgeŽ
07-08-2009, 09:48 PM
Is there anything that you can come up with

I guess that would be a "no." Later, QD.

Njobe
07-08-2009, 10:01 PM
I guess that would be a "no." Later, QD.

your such grumpy old guy why don't you cheer up you old fart life is short live it up instead of being on here 24/7

quickdodgeŽ
07-09-2009, 05:44 AM
your such grumpy old guy why don't you cheer up you old fart life is short live it up instead of being on here 24/7

You're full of snappy comebacks aren't you. I sure hope your catchy tunes don't run out as I never tire of seeing the same ole same ole every time some little pansy gets their underoos knotted up because they fucked up and got told what's up. Later, QD.

Zach79zx
07-09-2009, 06:33 AM
:couch:

owned

Njobe
07-09-2009, 04:57 PM
You're full of snappy comebacks aren't you. I sure hope your catchy tunes don't run out as I never tire of seeing the same ole same ole every time some little pansy gets their underoos knotted up because they fucked up and got told what's up. Later, QD.

man you make my day

quickdodgeŽ
07-09-2009, 06:26 PM
Back on topic, stupid. How's it feel to be on the verge of no license? Lolol @ your life starting to suck worse than it does now. Later, QD.

Njobe
07-12-2009, 07:14 PM
Back on topic, stupid. How's it feel to be on the verge of no license? Lolol @ your life starting to suck worse than it does now. Later, QD.

no license? im gonna have 5 points so it means i still get to keep it :cheers: