PDA

View Full Version : Food Amici in Athens, Milledgeville, Covington etc.

OnURleft
07-05-2009, 09:24 PM
If your in the area(s), try this restaurants wings with honey X sauce with their blue cheese or ranch. I am a wing fanatic, and I will swear to you as far as my taste buds go these are the best hot wings money can buy. I've been to some good wing places around the world, even had friends dads cook me "famous wings" but this place is a little secret (except on wing night) and will rock your mouth.
If your up for more taste testing, go for the fried artichoke hearts (another favorite of mine), Chicken Parmesan sub (cheap and awesome), or their house salad with Tomato Basil Vinaigrette with their awesome pizza. I could go on and on, but when I was in Athens I would pretty much eat here at least 5 times a week. Enough said. Go try.

Total_Blender
07-08-2009, 05:02 PM
Their wings are the best restaurant wings I've had... I like XXX myself. They aren't as spicy as I like them but they are always well cooked and they have a great flavor. Other places (**cough** Wild Wing **cough**) don't cook the chicken done enough, give you wings with broken bones etc. Amici always gets it right, and you just can't beat $0.40 wing night with a stick.:goodjob: