PDA

View Full Version : D90 question

KPFphotography
07-05-2009, 02:16 PM
I havent had this happen to me yet and maybe im not thinking straight but I have a Nikon D90 and the card I have is a Sandisk 4GB Extreme lll . But recently its been shooting 2 shots at a time, not the shutter opening twice but on the card the same image shows up twice. The weird thing is, it will not show up when the card is in the camera but only when it is in the computer. Does anyone know how to fix this? Is there a setting I am missing here? Please help

james
07-05-2009, 02:22 PM
are you shooting raw+jpg?

or for you nikon peeps, its NEF or something +jpg right? that sounds like the biggest reason that is happening, unless of course both duplicates are jpgs.

Mr. Clean
07-05-2009, 02:27 PM
umm my first step would be re-formatting just to make me feel better and have a clean slate. then i would check your menu and make sure you haven't turned on any kind of bracket shooting or some kind of duplicate. i don't know enough about the camera to know what features it has but it sounds like it is probably shooting like what james said: every time you press the shutter it's producing a JPEG shot and a RAW shot.

KPFphotography
07-05-2009, 03:06 PM
ok thanks