PDA

View Full Version : Were you drunk during this too goat fucker?

speedminded
07-04-2009, 07:02 PM
No offense to goat fuckers (sorry collins!) but would the The_Godfather care to explain what this comment means? Thanks!

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/godfather_facebook_comment_01.jpg

Miranda
07-04-2009, 07:06 PM
Wooooooooooooooow............

Da_unknown
07-04-2009, 07:19 PM
really....

Nemesis
07-04-2009, 07:50 PM
lmao dammmn

Evil Goat
07-04-2009, 07:57 PM
goat fuckers....you racist bastard!

redrumracer
07-04-2009, 07:57 PM
well any skilled person is greater than any unintelligent person regardless of the race of either person

tony
07-04-2009, 08:05 PM
Damn and to think I was feeling sorry for the guy..

HeLLo iM iZzY
07-04-2009, 08:07 PM
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Yo, this dude just keeps diggin' his hole.

E=MC²
07-04-2009, 08:13 PM
cant wait to see where this goes.

redrumracer
07-04-2009, 08:44 PM
cant wait to see where this goes.
itll go nowhere cause god father doesnt even live in this state

Revmaynard
07-04-2009, 08:46 PM
I support this post.

TheGodfather
07-04-2009, 09:07 PM
itll go nowhere cause god father doesnt even live in this state

Nor does he care.

Mr. Barker here has alot of time on his hands, so enjoys searching for anything he can find about me.

No racism there either. Unintelligent black people is just a statement like unintelligent white people. Didn't know stating skin color equated racism.

But hey, if I had nothing better to do than find things out about me like you're doing, I'd do the same thing.

teh bri
07-04-2009, 10:34 PM
No offense to goat fuckers (sorry collins!) but would the The_Godfather care to explain what this comment means? Thanks!

Um..

Catnip
07-04-2009, 10:37 PM
So all black people that play basketball are unintelligent?

green91
07-04-2009, 11:27 PM
This must be true, if black people were as intelligent as Matt they would be driving ballin ass 93 Legends.

03RCode
07-04-2009, 11:29 PM
At this point it just seems like you're TRYING to start something. It was funny for a while, but really, do we need to keep this going?

sogood
07-05-2009, 12:03 AM
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh word

Edit: yo that was a dope status though.

DB4LYFE ™
07-05-2009, 12:23 AM
all rise.

~DB4LYFE

stillaneon
07-05-2009, 02:14 AM
Nor does he care.

Mr. Barker here has alot of time on his hands, so enjoys searching for anything he can find about me.

No racism there either. Unintelligent black people is just a statement like unintelligent white people. Didn't know stating skin color equated racism.

But hey, if I had nothing better to do than find things out about me like you're doing, I'd do the same thing.

What do you have better to do than deal with a tumor, and complain about cancer. you can do both while digging up dirt on people

TheGodfather
07-05-2009, 05:01 AM
This is too funny.

Not one of you people know me other than what is on this forum.

If this is how you cast your judgement I hate how the greeting will be for you at the Pearly Gates.

Just sayin. I don't care about lying on the whores lounge of IA because it doesn't equal my real life. If someone wants to know what I'm about, feel free to PM me since everything I say on here is as serious as the word of God apparently.

You all assume so well, yet none of you know what is lie and what is truth. Not a single person on this forum knows what car I even drive.

As far as this whole bullshit goes, this is the last post I'm making in regards to it. I have nothing else to say because it has gotten so fucking stupid I can't even comprehend the point.

No one would step up to the plate and question me one to one via PM or IM, so it means you all feel big and bad ganging up in here on what you read and assume. Yeah, calling me a racist and womanizer and shithead, that all is something you can concur from online.

The people I have met from here in real life think I'm a decent guy. Because who I am in real life and what is written in THE IA WHORES LOUNGE WHERE BS IS PART OF IT, is not nor ever will be indicative of me as a person.

I appreciate everyones concern about my everyday life, I really do value your statements. But if all weren't said in such haste and irrationality, I might take a second to read again.

So it was great getting to know everyone through this fun time, and I appreciate all your comments and thoughts. But unless anyone would like to discuss something with me further in PM in a mature way, I have no reason nor desire to post on this matter again or defend myself. You aren't the people to cast judgement on me or the people I have to answer to. I am quite ok though with answering anyones questions honestly if they have a concern about my personal thoughts and opinions, but I have a feeling no one does.

Take care all.

-Matt

stillaneon
07-05-2009, 08:00 AM
This is too funny.

Not one of you people know me other than what is on this forum.

If this is how you cast your judgement I hate how the greeting will be for you at the Pearly Gates.

Just sayin. I don't care about lying on the whores lounge of IA because it doesn't equal my real life. If someone wants to know what I'm about, feel free to PM me since everything I say on here is as serious as the word of God apparently.

You all assume so well, yet none of you know what is lie and what is truth. Not a single person on this forum knows what car I even drive.

As far as this whole bullshit goes, this is the last post I'm making in regards to it. I have nothing else to say because it has gotten so fucking stupid I can't even comprehend the point.

No one would step up to the plate and question me one to one via PM or IM, so it means you all feel big and bad ganging up in here on what you read and assume. Yeah, calling me a racist and womanizer and shithead, that all is something you can concur from online.

The people I have met from here in real life think I'm a decent guy. Because who I am in real life and what is written in THE IA WHORES LOUNGE WHERE BS IS PART OF IT, is not nor ever will be indicative of me as a person.

I appreciate everyones concern about my everyday life, I really do value your statements. But if all weren't said in such haste and irrationality, I might take a second to read again.

So it was great getting to know everyone through this fun time, and I appreciate all your comments and thoughts. But unless anyone would like to discuss something with me further in PM in a mature way, I have no reason nor desire to post on this matter again or defend myself. You aren't the people to cast judgement on me or the people I have to answer to. I am quite ok though with answering anyones questions honestly if they have a concern about my personal thoughts and opinions, but I have a feeling no one does.

Take care all.

-Matt

It's amazing that you try to guilt people into liking you by using religion.

Seriously, get over yourself.

You are the last person that needs to be passing judgement, hypocrite

Elbow
07-05-2009, 08:35 AM
I will vouch that 95% of his comments on here are just complete off the wall BS. Most everyone here writes BS comments. I know him in person, have for what? Twenty one years basically? lol

quickdodge®
07-05-2009, 08:44 AM
At this point it just seems like you're TRYING to start something. It was funny for a while, but really, do we need to keep this going?

I must agree. Later, QD.

green91
07-05-2009, 09:00 AM
It's amazing that you try to guilt people into liking you by using religion.

Seriously, get over yourself.

You are the last person that needs to be passing judgement, hypocrite

x2, i was just about to write the exact same post.

His posts alone surely do not indicate the life of a christian.

quickdodge®
07-05-2009, 09:19 AM
His posts alone surely do not indicate the life of a christian.

I have to disagree. Christians make up about 94% of the hypocrite population. They are the first to judge a person and use that judgment against them. Lolol. It's true. Later, QD.

Echonova
07-05-2009, 11:08 AM
This is too funny.

Not one of you people know me other than what is on this forum. What else do we have to judge you by. I think this forum is a great way to judge you. Because you say things here you want to say but won't in person because you have the safety of hiding behind a computer screen.

I think I'll be just fine, thanks for your concern

Just sayin. I don't care about lying on the whores lounge of IA because it doesn't equal my real life. If someone wants to know what I'm about, feel free to PM me since everything I say on here is as serious as the word of God apparently.http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/godfather_facebook_comment_01.jpg

This comment wasn't made in Whoreslounge was it? Seems to be a pattern with you.

That's because you've lied so much it is hard to tell what is the truth, moreover we don't care anymore. Only one person to blame for that.

As far as this whole bullshit goes, this is the last post I'm making in regards to it. I have nothing else to say because it has gotten so fucking stupid I can't even comprehend the point.I wish this would be your last post... Period

No one would step up to the plate and question me one to one via PM or IM, so it means you all feel big and bad ganging up in here on what you read and assume. Yeah, calling me a racist and womanizer and shithead, that all is something you can concur from online.LOL @ stepping up to the plate. Not my job to find out what you "really feel". You've been putting your shit out there for years, now you got shit back. Shocking.

I appreciate everyones concern about my everyday life, I really do value your statements. But if all weren't said in such haste and irrationality, I might take a second to read again. ...

Take care all.

-Matt Your feelings are correct, no one does. Because no one cares what you think anymore. Maybe, if you hadn't been such a prick over the past couple years people might give a shit about you or your "real" thoughts.

I have to disagree. Christians make up about 94% of the hypocrite population. They are the first to judge a person and use that judgment against them. Lolol. It's true. Later, QD.89.76% of statistics are made up

green91
07-05-2009, 11:20 AM
I have to disagree. Christians make up about 94% of the hypocrite population. They are the first to judge a person and use that judgment against them. Lolol. It's true. Later, QD.

The bible dictates how christians should act, not other "christians" actions lol. But yes i agree that a majority are highly hypocritical.

quickdodge®
07-05-2009, 11:23 AM
The bible dictates how christians should act, not other "christians" actions lol.

Haha. Good point. Later, QD.

Slow Motion
07-05-2009, 01:49 PM
Place echo's last post here (to long to post again)

QFT...

Benefit
07-05-2009, 01:54 PM
what a faggot

sogood
07-05-2009, 02:24 PM
:lmao: This shit is too funny.

Speedminded, I have no problem with you, but do you really have nothing better to do than log in facebook on Autumn's name, go to my page, try to find anything Matt may have said and then post it here?

BKgen®
07-05-2009, 02:34 PM
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs092.snc1/4944_1196178744120_1218022152_30570116_21819_n.jpg

collins
07-05-2009, 02:35 PM
goat fuckers....you racist bastard!
he's just jealous ;)

speedminded
07-05-2009, 02:43 PM
:lmao: This shit is too funny.

Speedminded, I have no problem with you, but do you really have nothing better to do than log in facebook on Autumn's name, go to my page, try to find anything Matt may have said and then post it here?He insists that he only does it as a joke in the whoreslounge, he's full of shit. He acts that way on every forum and on facebook. It took not even 1 minute to find that reply from him then another minute to screen capture, crop, and post here ;)

Two minutes of my life to prove another racist pathological liar is full of shit. :doh:

BKgen®
07-05-2009, 02:45 PM
SoOoOoOoOoooo....... Can we ban him yet?

lol

Echonova
07-05-2009, 02:48 PM
SoOoOoOoOoooo....... Can we ban him yet?

lolI got two dollars that says you don't have the balls to perma-ban.

BKgen®
07-05-2009, 02:49 PM
I got another two dollars that says I don't want to lose mah powahz.

PS - I just saw my rep from you.

*fap* *fap* *fap*

Echonova
07-05-2009, 02:52 PM
Pussy. You owe me two dollars.

BKgen®
07-05-2009, 02:53 PM
http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//DSC048182.jpg

Oz10
07-05-2009, 02:54 PM
I wish this would be your last post... Period

x2

Echonova
07-05-2009, 02:55 PM
That picture alone is worth $4. I just doubled my moniez.

tony
07-05-2009, 03:24 PM
Honestly even as one of the people whose nerves he works I'd say lay off of him.. no amount of berating and insults is going to make him a better person. (not to say he is a bad person now) Give the guy a chance instead of continually putting him down.

Echonova
07-05-2009, 08:32 PM
Indeed.

Evil Goat
07-05-2009, 08:57 PM
no.

wait, who are we talking about again?

OnURleft
07-05-2009, 09:10 PM
^^^ 14 second car.

ShooterMcGavin
07-05-2009, 10:31 PM
wow, echonova with a SERIOUS post...i'm very impressed.

Echonova
07-05-2009, 10:33 PM
wow, echonova with a SERIOUS post...i'm very impressed.It happens every now and then...

03RCode
07-05-2009, 10:43 PM
Honestly even as one of the people whose nerves he works I'd say lay off of him.. no amount of berating and insults is going to make him a better person. (not to say he is a bad person now) Give the guy a chance instead of continually putting him down.

+Reps for one of the best statements in this entire thread.

Echonova
07-05-2009, 10:46 PM
I find only one flaw in Tony's statement.

Where are the Lulz in that approach?

JITB
07-05-2009, 10:50 PM
lol godfather...

this thread is worthy

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv226/zorjin/_MG_0289-1.jpg

BABY J
08-26-2009, 03:24 AM
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs092.snc1/4944_1196178744120_1218022152_30570116_21819_n.jpg

Clean. GLWS.

DownSouthGB
08-26-2009, 03:37 AM
This needs to stop. You just argue about the same thing, change the fucking subject.

Revmaynard
08-26-2009, 03:40 AM
Lol, this thread has been around longer than you.

DownSouthGB
08-26-2009, 03:42 AM
Lol, this thread has been around longer than you.
But the other one hasn't, plus this one just got bumped and I read it and it contains the same bullshit as the other one.

speedminded
08-26-2009, 03:51 AM
But the other one hasn't, plus this one just got bumped and I read it and it contains the same bullshit as the other one.Do you approve of derogatory jokes and comments about other races then?

DownSouthGB
08-26-2009, 03:56 AM
Do you approve of derogatory comments about and towards other races then?
No, but he doesn't seem to want to change his opinion. I'm not calling him a racist and I'm not calling him a saint, but you can't prove that he's racist unless you have undeniable evidence other than the shit that gets posted on here and on Facebook. He even said he'd be willing to meet with anyone that thinks he's racist so he can prove he's not. To me it looks like you're just trying to turn more and more people against him because of something you found offensive on Facebook. Everyone makes jokes, some of them come off as racist and some don't, his just seem to come off racist than funny.

speedminded
08-26-2009, 04:01 AM
No, but he doesn't seem to want to change his opinion. I'm not calling him a racist and I'm not calling him a saint, but you can't prove that he's racist unless you have undeniable evidence other than the shit that gets posted on here and on Facebook. He even said he'd be willing to meet with anyone that thinks he's racist so he can prove he's not. To me it looks like you're just trying to turn more and more people against him because of something you found offensive on Facebook. Everyone makes jokes, some of them come off as racist and some don't, his just seem to come off racist than funny.Same for these too? Where's the humor? http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242674

DownSouthGB
08-26-2009, 04:08 AM
Same for these too? Where's the humor? http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242674
I admit some of those are pretty fucked up, like I said he doesn't think he's racist and if he's not then that's cool. But if he is which it seems more like he is than he's not, then that's his beliefs and views. You're never gonna change someone's opinion about something or someone. I personally don't like all the racist shit so I try to distance myself from people affiliated with it but it's getting out of hand. If you don't like what he says then too bad, he chose to say it and he's a grown man no one needs to hold his hand and tell him what to do. BTW I'm not trying to come off as offensive or anything I'm just giving my opinion.

ilovemyhonda.
08-26-2009, 07:19 AM
I admit some of those are pretty fucked up, like I said he doesn't think he's racist and if he's not then that's cool. But if he is which it seems more like he is than he's not, then that's his beliefs and views. You're never gonna change someone's opinion about something or someone. I personally don't like all the racist shit so I try to distance myself from people affiliated with it but it's getting out of hand. If you don't like what he says then too bad, he chose to say it and he's a grown man no one needs to hold his hand and tell him what to do. BTW I'm not trying to come off as offensive or anything I'm just giving my opinion.

I can has your teggy?

/threadjack

Brian*
08-26-2009, 07:22 AM
Racism = stupidity... Just my $0.02

DownSouthGB
08-26-2009, 09:29 AM
I can has your teggy?

/threadjack
Last I heard it was in NC lol. Find it and buy it lol.

Atlblkz06
08-26-2009, 11:12 AM
What does all this have to do with goats and their drivers?
I'm neither black nor white. Hey at least I'm not a dumbass then.

ilovemyhonda.
08-26-2009, 11:24 AM
Last I heard it was in NC lol. Find it and buy it lol.

Gr...you find it and then just give it to me. That works better.

roxie911
08-26-2009, 11:33 AM

x2!!
He even said it on facebook...wtf does that have to do with any of us?

WTF?
08-26-2009, 12:04 PM
hockey > basketball i agree but the white and black comment was not needed

sogood
08-26-2009, 12:27 PM
lol this thread again.

1SICKLEX
08-26-2009, 02:01 PM
why is this tool not banned

speedminded
08-26-2009, 02:09 PM
Last I heard it was in NC lol. Find it and buy it lol.Was it ever your car?

Vteckidd
10-15-2009, 12:46 PM
hi

Greddypacked
10-15-2009, 12:57 PM
WOW old post eh.

TheGodfather
10-15-2009, 01:00 PM
LOL, bumping this shit.

What a fucking tool.

bdydrpdmazda
10-15-2009, 01:05 PM
im in late but im in, what did i miss? cliffs?

TheGodfather
10-15-2009, 01:06 PM
im in late but im in, what did i miss? cliffs?

You're a fucking moron.

oneSLOWex
10-15-2009, 01:10 PM
LMAO old thread is old

oneSLOWex
10-15-2009, 01:11 PM
You're a fucking moron.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

I still dont like you....but that sig is fucking WIN! hahahahahah

BluesClues
10-15-2009, 01:12 PM
Just whoa!

TheGodfather
10-15-2009, 01:12 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

I still dont like you....but that sig is fucking WIN! hahahahahah

Iknowright?

You a UGA fan?

oneSLOWex
10-15-2009, 01:18 PM
Iknowright?

You a UGA fan?

Nah lol TN fan whether they suck or not

Lurker
10-15-2009, 01:33 PM
So all black people that play basketball are unintelligent?

I use to play basketball until I tried to dunk and hit my knee on the rim. Ended my career.

TheGodfather
10-15-2009, 01:38 PM
Nah lol TN fan whether they suck or not

Nice.

Stick to your team. 90% of Gators fans would hate the team if they started losing, or actually had to play good teams.

Troy and Charelston Southern??!?!?

oneSLOWex
10-15-2009, 01:41 PM
Nice.

Stick to your team. 90% of Gators fans would hate the team if they started losing, or actually had to play good teams.

I hate FL and most of the bandwagon fans that follow honestly lol

1SICKLEX
10-15-2009, 04:04 PM

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/godfather_facebook_comment_01.jpg

SIGH..............

sogood
10-15-2009, 04:48 PM
Nice.

Be foreal, USF has even more of a cupcake schedule. Charleston Southern, W. Kentucky and Wofford... OH SNAP!

TheGodfather
10-15-2009, 10:26 PM
Be foreal, USF has even more of a cupcake schedule. Charleston Southern, W. Kentucky and Wofford... OH SNAP!

Wofford keeps it trill.

USF isn't overfuckingrated every season like UF.

Even if UF doesn't do shit this year by the end, they will be way too high in the next years poll.

sogood
10-15-2009, 10:47 PM
USF just kept it real trill against Cincy, huh... LOL

Florida's going to suck next year, I bet they drop two regular season games.

Elbow
10-15-2009, 11:03 PM
GOOOOOOO METS!

man
10-15-2009, 11:57 PM
USF isn't overfuckingrated every season like UF.

LOL how are they EVER overrated... The have always been notoriously underrated. The only times in recent history they were ranked number 1 was umm well, last season and this season. They weren't even ranked number 1 after blowing out OSU in 2006 season. They gave No. 1 to USC... what a joke.
You wanna talk overrated, gotta mention USC and OSU.

TheGodfather
10-16-2009, 03:28 AM
LOL how are they EVER overrated... The have always been notoriously underrated. The only times in recent history they were ranked number 1 was umm well, last season and this season. They weren't even ranked number 1 after blowing out OSU in 2006 season. They gave No. 1 to USC... what a joke.
You wanna talk overrated, gotta mention USC and OSU.

OSU is wayyyy overrated. I'm sick of hearing about them too.

I'm just sayin the SEC isn't the strongest conference anymore. I'd give a nod to the Pac-10, ACC, and Big East honestly first.

The Gators have won it all, yes. But they haven't had it very rough in conference the past few seasons. And if they wanna show their all mighty power, choose some tougher teams than Troy and Charleston Southern. Please.