PDA

View Full Version : Shady ass fucking friends.

Jason..
07-03-2009, 12:49 PM
So one of my very good friends is going to savanna w my ex.I wanted to go but can't due to the fact my girl friend will come and it would just be ackward.So I still kinda have feelings for the girl and i tell him that I don't like the fact they are going together.

Long story short he tells me he has already made plans and can't change them....fuck "friends".So I told him we aren't cool anymore.I don't need people like that.

disclamer..the girl is not the reason for the rant.

Revmaynard
07-03-2009, 12:51 PM
LOL stop whining. You've clearly moved on. If your feelings are strong enough to ruin a friendship over this girl why aren't you trying to get her back?

HeLLo iM iZzY
07-03-2009, 12:51 PM
Bros before hos seems to always be the case when we are all together. But their is always one who will fuck a friend over because of a girl.

I've seen that happen a lot.

TheGrillMan
07-03-2009, 12:52 PM
Bros before hos seems to always be the case when we are all together. But their is always one who will fuck a friend over because of a girl.

I've seen that happen a lot.

x2

seen it alot actually

be the better person and live life

and yeah stop whining

fucking pansy

VoodooJC
07-03-2009, 12:53 PM
you moved on.. why do you give a fuck about some stupid slore when you got another women?

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/17/Unzip_Boobs.gif

just stare at those. you will forget this happened.

Jason..
07-03-2009, 12:59 PM
Its not the fact i moved on it the fact we are friends"bros before ho's"obvisly dosent apply to him.We have been friends a long time and this is the 1st time he has done this...I usually dont let shit get to me but this really is..not because of the girl i could care less about her but my so-called friend is what bothers me.

Revmaynard
07-03-2009, 01:01 PM
Its not the fact i moved on it the fact we are friends"bros before ho's"obvisly dosent apply to him.We have been friends a long time and this is the 1st time he has done this...I usually dont let shit get to me but this really is..not because of the girl i could care less about her but my so-called friend is what bothers me.

Why is he a ''so-called'' friend? Because you can't go on vacation you don't want him to either? That makes no sense at all. It seems like you're the one who technically skipped out on the trip anyways, from what you said if you're over the chick why are you so pissed at him? You're getting your's, he's getting his. Win/Win to me. lol

Catnip
07-03-2009, 01:01 PM

At least he waited till y'all were broke up.

I think you're blowing it out of proportion...

HeLLo iM iZzY
07-03-2009, 01:04 PM
^ You don't get it Rev.

It doesn't matter if he moved on or not. She was his at once. A best friend doesn't go on a cruise with something you once went out with. It's still a no no between friends. See, Rev would be the type of "bro" to pull something like this off, lol. "Fuck it, ya went out 2 yrs ago, it don't matter to me, I'm off to vacation, SEEE YAAA" LOLLL.

But back to the point, it's just disrespectful.

Jason..
07-03-2009, 01:04 PM
Why is he a ''so-called'' friend? Because you can't go on vacation you don't want him to either? That makes no sense at all. It seems like you're the one who technically skipped out on the trip anyways, from what you said if you're over the chick why are you so pissed at him? You're getting your's, he's getting his. Win/Win to me. lolYour an idiot

Firefightin_tC
07-03-2009, 01:05 PM
Why is he a ''so-called'' friend? Because you can't go on vacation you don't want him to either? That makes no sense at all. It seems like you're the one who technically skipped out on the trip anyways, from what you said if you're over the chick why are you so pissed at him? You're getting your's, he's getting his. Win/Win to me. lol

This man speaks the truth.

VoodooJC
07-03-2009, 01:06 PM

obviously doesn't apply to you either. You're saying you two aren't freinds now because some HO that you still kind of like is going on vacation with him. Talk about hypocrite.

Revmaynard
I think he should have voiced that opinion before they clearly talked about going on vacation together. My point being is I'm not going to sit the fuck around at home because the only person left going is a girl my friend went out with before. Although I've never dated a friends ex or anything of the sort I've seen a lot worse happen than he's talking about. lol And besides, I'm not a ''bro'', bro. :D

Jason..
The point of the goddamn story is my friend chose a girl who dosent even like im to go instead of me his best friend..it was his choice to take her I cant go because i respect my gf dosent want to be around my old gf.

Revmaynard
07-03-2009, 01:07 PM
Your an idiot

I like irony, and no, they don't make shit out of it.

Jason..
07-03-2009, 01:09 PM
I think he should have voiced that opinion before they clearly talked about going on vacation together. My point being is I'm not going to sit the fuck around at home because the only person left going is a girl my friend went out with before. Although I've never dated a friends ex or anything of the sort I've seen a lot worse happen than he's talking about. lol And besides, I'm not a ''bro'', bro. :DI told him when he asked me if i would get upset and i said yes..he knew before hand.

Revmaynard
07-03-2009, 01:09 PM
''Bros before hos'' is a good guideline typically, but most people on here don't get enough action to justify blowing off getting blown off to chill with a dude. That's all I'm saying. Maybe he needs company you can't provide. I just think you're going over the edge not being his friend anymore.

Jason..
07-03-2009, 01:10 PM
This man speaks the truth.Shut up lol

Firefightin_tC
The point of the goddamn story is my friend chose a girl who dosent even like im to go instead of me his best friend..it was his choice to take her I cant go because i respect my gf dosent want to be around my old gf.

So you're pissed that pick a girl over you?

But you can't go anyway because you're girl will get mad.

So he's going to go with her anyways because he can't cancel the plans and you're pissed.

Have I missed anything?

VoodooJC

this is not what you originally said. obviously he's not your "best friend" if he said, well you stay home, im gettin some poonani.

Revmaynard
07-03-2009, 01:11 PM
I told him when he asked me if i would get upset and i said yes..he knew before hand.

Word, word. I see where you're coming from on that then. If this was all brought up before things were set in stone I can understand what you mean. Some people are assholes regardless of how well you thought you knew them. lol

Paul
BROS BEFORE HOES in this scenario... you don't check the oil on your buddy's ex wife/gf... now if it was just some chick you fucked or your boy told you he didn't care then you do it. but even then i like my friends but i don't want my dick anywhere their dick was :upchuck:

Jason..
''Bros before hos'' is a good guideline typically, but most people on here don't get enough action to justify blowing off getting blown off to chill with a dude. That's all I'm saying. Maybe he needs company you can't provide. I just think you're going over the edge not being his friend anymore.he made the decision...i asked a favor.He had a choice to make...there is sand at the beach y in the fuck would you bring more?He is single she will never in a million years sleep w him i mean come on.

ALVIN
07-03-2009, 01:12 PM
sloppy seconds. ask your buddy how your nut tasted when he :lickpuss: lol

Jason..
07-03-2009, 01:12 PM
BROS BEFORE HOES in this scenario... you don't check the oil on your buddy's ex wife/gf... now if it was just some chick you fucked or your boy told you he didn't care then you do it. but even then i like my friends but i don't want my dick anywhere their dick was :upchuck::goodjob: thanks you half of these people he dont understand what im talking about...

HeLLo iM iZzY
07-03-2009, 01:13 PM
BROS BEFORE HOES in this scenario... you don't check the oil on your buddy's ex wife/gf... now if it was just some chick you fucked or your boy told you he didn't care then you do it. but even then i like my friends but i don't want my dick anywhere their dick was :upchuck:Finally someone's on the same page with me and the OP.

Jason..
07-03-2009, 01:14 PM
I usually dont let shit like this get to me but me and him are really cool(so I thought).

Firefightin_tC
07-03-2009, 01:14 PM
:goodjob: thanks you half of these people he dont understand what im talking about...

All over a goddamn female.

*sigh*

speedminded
07-03-2009, 01:15 PM
Evan, I'm mad at you for Kayla. You're a douche. lulz.

AnthonyF
07-03-2009, 01:15 PM
STFU faggot. Dont make me come over there and punch you in your pecker. Only hoes go to Savannah anyways. I know this. Man up, lets go riding somewhere.

-Ant.

Catnip
07-03-2009, 01:16 PM
Evan, I'm mad at you for Kayla. You're a douche. lulz.

lol.

Fuck Mike.

Jason..
07-03-2009, 01:16 PM
STFU faggot. Dont make me come over there and punch you in your pecker. Only hoes go to Savannah anyways. I know this. Man up, lets go riding somewhere.

-Ant.If you werent gay id fuck your gf

FasTech
07-03-2009, 01:17 PM
I hate shady ass people. I actually just dumped (no homo) a good friend because of that shit. Not the girl thing but other shady reasons.

Firefightin_tC
07-03-2009, 01:17 PM

-Ant.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Paul
07-03-2009, 01:18 PM
I know when Julio & Cindy broke up we had this discussion and its funny b/c a few guys on here wanted to get w/ Cindy and she started dating someone who used to be on the boards years ago we knew. Bros before Hoes! :cheers:

AnthonyF
07-03-2009, 01:19 PM
If you werent gay id fuck your gf

That makes ZERO sense. lol.

-Ant.

speedminded
07-03-2009, 01:19 PM
On a serious note, I know it's upsetting to have a buddy with an ex but if you still have feelings for her then you shouldn't have moved on. You have the choice of dwelling on the past or moving on. They may never talk to each other again after the weekend or they may live happily married for 50+ years. Even though I think he should have talked to you about it first you were the one willing to move on in the first place.

Jason..
07-03-2009, 01:20 PM
Im sure every1 has been threw this shit...i just had to let steam off.So i figured id get u guys to help.

Jason..
07-03-2009, 01:21 PM
iOn a serious note, I know it's upsetting to have a buddy with an ex but if you still have feelings for her then you shouldn't have moved on. You have the choice of dwelling on the past or moving on. They may never talk to each other again after the weekend or they may live happily married for 50+ years. Even though I think he should have talked to you about it first you were the one willing to move on in the first place.Thats wrong...you can love or get attached to some1 dosent mean the relationship was healthy..i was w my ex ex for 5 years i still love her but i know it will never ever work...

And i still think your missing the point man..

speedminded
07-03-2009, 01:22 PM
Im sure every1 has been threw this shit...i just had to let steam off.So i figured id get u guys to help.Just be happy you didn't knock her up and this happen a couple or 10 years down the road.

Firefightin_tC
07-03-2009, 01:23 PM
That makes ZERO sense. lol.

-Ant.

Then again Jason is known for making ZERO sense...

HAHAHAHAHA....:D

On a serious note, you're letting a chick destroy a friendship. Even if he fuck'd up because he knew how you felt, you think they both care right now?

Prolly not...probaby bumpin' uglies while you're on IA pitting a bitch-fit about.

Fuck your aggression out on your girl and forget it.

Paul
07-03-2009, 01:23 PM
an after thought tell your friend to stick it in her pooper and say "this is for Jason" :lmao:

Jason..
07-03-2009, 01:24 PM
an after thought tell your friend to stick it in her pooper and say "this is for Jason" :lmao:Im sure she would slip and yell my name lol

Then again Jason is known for making ZERO sense...

HAHAHAHAHA....:D

On a serious note, you're letting a chick destroy a friendship. Even if he fuck'd up because he knew how you felt, you think they both care right now?

Prolly not...probaby bumpin' uglies while you're on IA pitting a bitch-fit about.

Fuck your aggression out on your girl and forget it.Shut up.Blacky:ninja:

speedminded
07-03-2009, 01:24 PM
Thats wrong...you can love or get attached to some1 dosent mean the relationship was healthy..i was w my ex ex for 5 years i still love her but i know it will never ever work...

And i still think your missing the point man..I've been in one 5 year relationship and numerous 6 month to 2 year relationships. This is the first time I've been outside a relationship for more than a month or two in over a decade.

The key isn't what happens in your life but how you deal with it. It sucks and it might hurt but losing a true friend over it is not the what you want to do. I'm sure he had just a hard time with telling you about it as you do with dealing with it.

Firefightin_tC
07-03-2009, 01:26 PM
Shut up.Blacky:ninja:

You know I'm right!

Jason..
07-03-2009, 01:27 PM
I've been in one 5 year relationship and numerous 6 month to 2 year relationships. This is the first time I've been outside a relationship for more than a month or two in over a decade.

The key isn't what happens in your life but how you deal with it. It sucks and it might hurt but losing a true friend over it is not the what you want to do. I'm sure he had just a hard time with telling you about it as you do with dealing with it.It was as much his fault if not more than mine..

You know I'm right!Yep ur black

Firefightin_tC
07-03-2009, 01:29 PM
Well, if you're IA getting all hissy...

...who's fucking your girl right now?

Revmaynard
07-03-2009, 01:31 PM
Hell, my last roommate (a best friend imo) started dating a chick, skipped out on our bills and moved in with her AT HIS MOMS. They got engaged and broken up in LESS than a year.

Jason..
07-03-2009, 01:32 PM
Well, if you're IA getting all hissy...

...who's fucking your girl right now?The service writer at henessy i guess...

Jason..
07-03-2009, 01:33 PM
Hell, my last roommate (a best friend imo) started dating a chick, skipped out on our bills and moved in with her AT HIS MOMS. They got engaged and broken up in LESS than a year.wow sux

NevrNufTorq
07-03-2009, 01:33 PM
no offense brother but it's gotta be b/c of the girl or you wouldnt care. but you and her broke up b/c of whatever and you prob all run around in the same circle of friends. it sucks but it's just life, happened to me a few times also. sucks for a while but if you 2 are really friends then it wont matter in the end b/c you'll patch things up with him or go get her back or you wont. sucks i know but it's just life man, it rarely goes as planned :2cents:

AnthonyF
07-03-2009, 01:34 PM
Jason...quit being a fucking pussy. Come over tonight and i'll make u feel allll better. ;)

-Ant.

Firefightin_tC
07-03-2009, 01:37 PM
Jason...quit being a fucking pussy. Come over tonight and i'll make u feel allll better. ;)

-Ant.

OH SNAP!

Jason..
07-03-2009, 01:43 PM
no offense brother but it's gotta be b/c of the girl or you wouldnt care. but you and her broke up b/c of whatever and you prob all run around in the same circle of friends. it sucks but it's just life, happened to me a few times also. sucks for a while but if you 2 are really friends then it wont matter in the end b/c you'll patch things up with him or go get her back or you wont. sucks i know but it's just life man, it rarely goes as planned :2cents:Thanks man

NevrNufTorq
07-03-2009, 01:46 PM
Thanks man
anytime brother, not many things in life hurt as bad as losing and or fighting for a woman you love/want/lust after and as you get older nothing seems more whimsical but we/I still do it too!!!!! :rolleyes: makes absolutely no sense at all :no:

stillaneon
07-03-2009, 01:46 PM
Now I'm just thinking of who it is....

AlliRae
07-03-2009, 02:38 PM
Now I'm just thinking of who it is....

who are you thinking of?

ksniperfox
07-03-2009, 02:42 PM
LOL stop whining. You've clearly moved on. If your feelings are strong enough to ruin a friendship over this girl why aren't you trying to get her back?

best advice evar.

Jason..
07-03-2009, 02:56 PM
best advice evar.:thinking: ..

stillaneon
07-03-2009, 03:00 PM
who are you thinking of?

Now you have me wondering.

I'm more trying to think about the guy.

But now I'm not sure that any of my assumptions are correct.

Jason..
07-03-2009, 03:13 PM
Now you have me wondering.

I'm more trying to think about the guy.

But now I'm not sure that any of my assumptions are correct.LOL ur all fucked up now!!!!

AnthonyF
07-03-2009, 04:17 PM
Only fags ride blue r6's.........god dammit. :doh:

-Ant.

Lankhoss
07-03-2009, 05:55 PM
There are billions of women out there. Whether you "agree" or not, if dating/banging one is gonna upset a friend of yours, then why even do it? You have plenty others to choose from, just drop the bitch and find another.

EJ25RUN
07-03-2009, 06:22 PM
Oxygen just said they wanna make this trip into one of their reality shows. :goodjob:

Jason..
07-03-2009, 10:17 PM
Oxygen just said they wanna make this trip into one of their reality shows. :goodjob:nice

_Christian_
07-04-2009, 09:45 AM
Your an idiot

you're girl
You guys are super!!!

Terror
07-04-2009, 09:53 AM

Dude, i know exactly how you feel and what you mean. And its SO SHITTY because anytime you try to tell people how you feel they never seem to understand the feeling!. I had the same situation happen where my GF and I of 3 years had broken up because we kept fighting, i was kind of hanging out with another girl just to get over it and BOOM this little faggot named lucas that i proclaimed my friend was hanging out with her. The part that made me so mad wasnt the fact she was seeing other dudes, but the fact that HE was trying uber hard to get her to be with him... and she didnt like him in the least.

I understand its the principle, friends who really care about you shouldnt do that shit... theres a million girls... no reason he should pick her.

Needless to say, her and I got back together and that fuck is off the radar for good.

Benefit
07-04-2009, 10:05 AM
fuckin bitch

ueyedgr8tness
07-04-2009, 10:05 AM
Look at it on the bright side atleast he is not doing like 1 of my best friends done to me.After i broke up with me ex he had the nerve to ask me on about giving him some pointers on how to get her because he would really like to get in it(*) I have known him for about 7yr's and had never heard some bs like that come out of his mouth.I just had to look at him and LOL!! and say [quote] are u serious dude:no: and walked off and havent spoke to him since then:cheers:

bowdown201
07-04-2009, 10:21 AM
Id say F you too and go to savannah

all_american_gurl09
07-04-2009, 10:28 AM
why do you still have feeling for the girl anyways! and if its not for the girl y r u so mad at your friend? you moved on and you have someone new and that should make you happy! even if you were to go on the trip you should sit down with your girl and tell her that your friends is going with your ex and that you want to go and you dont want problems. see what your girlfriend has to say about it before you just make it all about you!

Jason..
07-04-2009, 11:20 AM
why do you still have feeling for the girl anyways! and if its not for the girl y r u so mad at your friend? you moved on and you have someone new and that should make you happy! even if you were to go on the trip you should sit down with your girl and tell her that your friends is going with your ex and that you want to go and you dont want problems. see what your girlfriend has to say about it before you just make it all about you!My girl is not ok w it thats y wearent going.

redrumracer
07-04-2009, 12:41 PM
you aint with her anymore so she is fair game, quit whining and being a pansy

stillaneon
07-04-2009, 01:02 PM
My girl is not ok w it thats y wearent going.

you should just fuck the old girlfriend, rub it in the friend's face as much as possible and then conspire to hide it from the current girlfriend.

Why mess with an age old and well proven system?

Jason..
07-05-2009, 10:40 AM
you should just fuck the old girlfriend, rub it in the friend's face as much as possible and then conspire to hide it from the current girlfriend.

Why mess with an age old and well proven system?I see what your doing here...

uproot
07-05-2009, 11:02 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/x6n7sm.png