PDA

View Full Version : Post up your Godfather sigs!

speedminded
07-03-2009, 12:32 PM
Let's see the princess!

Tracy
07-03-2009, 12:38 PM
in

WTF?
07-03-2009, 12:48 PM

TheGodfather
07-03-2009, 12:52 PM

Yep. I've never had someone so hard on my nuts since my ex.

speedminded
07-03-2009, 12:52 PM

Revmaynard
07-03-2009, 12:55 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2664/3685130406_5911c287b1.jpg?v=0

WTF?
07-03-2009, 12:57 PM
Yep. I've never had someone so hard on my nuts since my ex.

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Catnip
07-03-2009, 12:57 PM
I'm in.

HeLLo iM iZzY
07-03-2009, 01:49 PM
Yep. I've never had someone so hard on my nuts since my ex.I think that diss was AT YOU.

LOLOL1!!!!

Revmaynard
07-03-2009, 02:11 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3594/3684492353_d6776136c5.jpg?v=0

teh bri
07-03-2009, 02:33 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2664/3685130406_5911c287b1.jpg?v=0

That just went wayy too far.

Catnip
07-03-2009, 02:36 PM
That just went wayy too far.

Don't go all female on him.

speedminded
That just went wayy too far.Taking it out on numerous people instead of appreciating what you have is taking it too far.

Revmaynard
As long as I'm within the rules of the WL it's not. If an admin/mod asks me to take it down so be it.

quickdodge®
07-03-2009, 02:37 PM
None of these are funny at all.

Unfortunately, I can't come up with anything right now. Later, QD.

TheGodfather
07-03-2009, 02:48 PM
You're a real piece of shit you know that?

I love how you all say online isn't serious, but now it's cool to make fun of someone for a tumor?

Yeah, my online jokes and fun really make me the person I am in real life.

Fuck you motherfucker.

You gonna be like deutchebag and make fun of my mom in her wheelchair?

Asswipe.

Revmaynard
07-03-2009, 02:50 PM
No, because she's not online talking shit 24/7.

TheGodfather
07-03-2009, 02:51 PM
Taking it out on numerous people instead of appreciating what you have is taking it too far.

THIS IS A FUCKING INTERNET FORUM YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT.

You have not a fucking clue how I am outside of this place motherfucker.

I already apologized to Autumn and Bri for being too rude, since I saw it bothered them. Now you just won't let shit go huh?

Why don't I give you the address of the hospital I'm at. You come on down and stop by during one of my treatments and see what a piece of shit I am.

I don't look for pity from anyone, but I made the mistake of drinking and posting, and NEVER would have brought up my medical shit while sober.

Since when were you the IA police and your job to make sure all is right in the world?

Yeah taking care of my mom for all these years, I'm a huge womanizer. Fuck you.

TheGodfather
07-03-2009, 02:52 PM
No, because she's not online talking shit 24/7.

Neither am I asswipe. I make jokes like the rests of the people on here, and 24/7? It was a few threads and posts over 2 days.

You weren't even involved, so who the fuck are you to jump on me asshole?

Fuck off.

WTF?
07-03-2009, 02:57 PM
wow, i dont know what this shit is about but you say you dont get pissed about this online forum but yet your the one i always see cursing like a damn sailor sounds to me like your a pretty pissed off person and is always in a bad mood but thats just my :2cents: and im sure you will get all defensive and start calling me names and what not now

03RCode
07-03-2009, 03:08 PM
This is all I have to say in here, as I have no problem with him as a person. Sure that shit was stupid, but we've all had our laughs.

http://www.vivagoal.com/images/wallpapers/red_sox.jpg

TheGodfather
07-03-2009, 03:24 PM
wow, i dont know what this shit is about but you say you dont get pissed about this online forum but yet your the one i always see cursing like a damn sailor sounds to me like your a pretty pissed off person and is always in a bad mood but thats just my :2cents: and im sure you will get all defensive and start calling me names and what not now

Nah man, I usually am just having fun on here.

Never knew everyone took shit serious.

I'm getting pissed now because some guys have been making fun of my mom and everything is joking about the tumor shit, it just isn't funny.

All this from a thread calling out Autumn, and it got way too serious. These guys care way too much, calling me a womanizer and racist, when they have no clue who I am.

You're cool in my book man, I appreciate your opinion.

EJ25RUN
07-03-2009, 03:29 PM
lol at "tuff guy"

speedminded
07-03-2009, 03:33 PM
THIS IS A FUCKING INTERNET FORUM YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT.Then why are you getting upset?

You have not a fucking clue how I am outside of this place motherfucker.Oh, I do know. You're a keyboard e-thug that thinks they are above minorities and woman that I highly doubt only pertains to the internet. You have psychological issues that have made you say the things you do, and it's not alcohol. I highly doubt alcohol was the reason enough to sway what you said otherwise your pattern of typing would have changed as well. Other than releasing the medical information, that nobody asked for to begin with, your mannerism's were the exact same as you always are.

I already apologized to Autumn and Bri for being too rude, since I saw it bothered them. Now you just won't let shit go huh?Rachael too? Do you seriously want me to go through all 4,000 of your posts and quote you? Care to explain why the 200+ my reps I got from your thread say "I hate that tool!" or something along those lines?

Why don't I give you the address of the hospital I'm at. You come on down and stop by during one of my treatments and see what a piece of shit I am.I've already told you numerous times I do not want to know your personal life. I publicly apologized for your misfortune but you were too busy continueing to harassing female(s) and talking shit about them to even notice.

I don't look for pity from anyone, but I made the mistake of drinking and posting, and NEVER would have brought up my medical shit while sober. Personal life is to be kept personal and doesn't matter, it's how you treat other members on here that matters.

Since when were you the IA police and your job to make sure all is right in the world?Since when do I have to have special powers to defend someone? And since you mentioned it before, why do I have to "want to get in somebody's pants" to defend or stand up for them?

Yeah taking care of my mom for all these years, I'm a huge womanizer. Fuck you.You lied about your life numerous times in one thread. You said the pic wasn't you, you said you were a NYPD cop, you said the aim name wasn't yours...the list goes on. Because of it nobody takes anything you say seriously. Ever heard of the boy that cried wolf?

Being a momma's boy doesn't make you gay, it's just a sure sign of it.

Tracy
07-03-2009, 03:46 PM
Were you drunk in every post you ever made on IA? Like Jason said, no one asked for your personal medical history, but you just put it out there. Seems like a pity party to me. Then you keep talking about your mother who is in a wheelchair. Again, personal that no one asked for.

And if it is just a forum, why you so pissed?

Love,
Tracy Shayhorn
770-319-9605

If you have nothing to hide, then you don't worry about people knowing your name.

WTF?
07-03-2009, 04:01 PM
Nah man, I usually am just having fun on here.

Never knew everyone took shit serious.

I'm getting pissed now because some guys have been making fun of my mom and everything is joking about the tumor shit, it just isn't funny.

All this from a thread calling out Autumn, and it got way too serious. These guys care way too much, calling me a womanizer and racist, when they have no clue who I am.

You're cool in my book man, I appreciate your opinion.

who is makeing fun of your mom having medical issues? i really dont know who but who ever it is thats fucked up

VoodooJC
07-03-2009, 04:05 PM
wow. this is what this guy looks like? he talks so big..? i am confuse :dunno:

speedminded
07-03-2009, 04:09 PM
You're a real piece of shit you know that?

I love how you all say online isn't serious, but now it's cool to make fun of someone for a tumor?

Yeah, my online jokes and fun really make me the person I am in real life.

Fuck you motherfucker.

You gonna be like deutchebag and make fun of my mom in her wheelchair?

Asswipe.Where did that come from? Nobody ONCE mentioned it yet it comes out of your mouth every single time.

Tracy
07-03-2009, 04:13 PM
Where did that come from? Nobody ONCE mentioned it yet it comes out of your mouth every single time.Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I know. Let's host an IA pity party meet. Maybe we can squash all of this there.

AnthonyF
07-03-2009, 04:18 PM
I've got no beef with TGF. He's always been straight with me and pretty funny.

-Ant.

Tracy
07-03-2009, 04:24 PM
I've got no beef with TGF. He's always been straight with me and pretty funny.

-Ant.Well, you are a white male, so I could see that.

AnthonyF
07-03-2009, 04:27 PM
Well, you are a white male, so I could see that.

Hmmm...i'm Italian. ;) We're a different breed of "white."

-Ant.

Tracy
07-03-2009, 04:28 PM
Hmmm...i'm Italian. ;) We're a different breed of "white."

-Ant.
Well, I am also part Italian and Dan is all Italian (Yonkers Italian at that). I am aware.

AnthonyF
07-03-2009, 04:31 PM
Well, I am also part Italian and Dan is all Italian (Yonkers Italian at that). I am aware.

I love that name, Yonkers. :goodjob: My boy is from Yonkers.

ANYWAYS, back on topic. Sorry for the jacking of thread.

-Ant.

Echonova
07-03-2009, 04:31 PM
I'm black on the inside.

speedminded
07-03-2009, 04:33 PM
I love that name, Yonkers. :goodjob: My boy is from Yonkers.

ANYWAYS, back on topic. Sorry for the jacking of thread.

-Ant.I like it when you jack my threads. You have a way of doing it like no other man does. no homo.

Fuck. My foot is asleep and it's forcing me walk in circles. lulz.

Tracy
07-03-2009, 04:36 PM
I'm black on the inside.funny, me too.

AnthonyF
07-03-2009, 04:37 PM
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u180/TRYMY40/circle.jpg

-Ant.

STRteg
07-03-2009, 05:32 PM
I have followed this entire situation involving the godfather and i have come to the conclusion that he is a psychopathic maniac who lies and lies and lies and lies and even when caught lies MORE! hes a pos and his life is garbage thats why hes instigating all the fights and harrasing women.My opinion about a solution to this problem is the godfather needs to

1.stop acting hard when we all know hes a puss monkey

2.stop for the love of god trying to fake being straight we all know your a flaming homosexual

3.Get laid by a female if there is even one out there that will do it

4.STOP LYING ABOUT EVERY FUCKING THING IN OR ABOUT HIS LIFE

5.stop treating everyone like shit and expecting some boo hoo balls to the wall crying pity party for his fake tumor and fake sick mother cause its not going to happen

6.He definitely is going to need a shitload of plastic surgery at this point for two reasons 1 because he has been so badly prefessionally owned on here if i were him i wouldnt want anyone recognizing me in the real world and 2 because to begin with since his birth he had a face only a mother could love anyways

7.a new forum because hes ruined himself beyond repair here

8.and...well im running out of thoughts but i would love to meet him and slap him with a busted cv axel

and uh.... yeah anyways he has serious issues and should have stopped this shit along time ago he sucks ass is a puss cake and should get a huge and i mean HUGE grip on this little thing we all deal with on the daily called REALITY

LizBiz
07-03-2009, 05:48 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2664/3685130406_5911c287b1.jpg?v=0 WOW!!!!!!!! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: REPS

Tracy
07-03-2009, 06:04 PM
I love puss monkey and puss cake. Reminds me of something Baby J would say.

Frög
07-03-2009, 06:10 PM
HAHAHAHAH GODFATHER!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

AHAHHAAHAHAHAHH

I argue with this kid?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Can't breathe!! HELP!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Frög
07-03-2009, 06:11 PM
THIS THREAD IS WIN! I NEVER WRITE IN CAPS! BUT HOLY SHIT ON A STICK I FEEL WARM INSIDE!

dabuilding
07-03-2009, 06:12 PM
THIS THREAD IS WIN! I NEVER WRITE IN CAPS! BUT HOLY SHIT ON A STICK I FEEL WARM INSIDE!
no homo?
:no: :gay:

Frög
07-03-2009, 06:15 PM
no homo?
:no: :gay:

shut up and kiss me
http://adayofrites.blogsome.com/images/charakteremrslave.jpg

dabuilding
07-03-2009, 06:19 PM
shut up and kiss me
http://adayofrites.blogsome.com/images/charakteremrslave.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/ld2qv.png

teh bri
07-03-2009, 07:23 PM
I think this thread shows nothing humorous.

Time to grow up kids (:

Frög
07-04-2009, 04:29 AM
^ :screwy:

teh bri
07-04-2009, 04:48 AM
^ :screwy:
Don't call me crazy. You guys are being mean.

Be nice Frog. :D

Elbow
07-04-2009, 08:45 AM
LOL wtf...

Z0_o6
07-04-2009, 10:25 AM
The Godfather is just a moron and needs to summarily be treated as such- IGNORED.

Teh Bri is convinced she is Wonder Woman and wants to defend everybody in the WL.

Tracy is black on the inside (too many jokes that will get my ass beat there LOL)

am I missing anything?

Elbow
07-04-2009, 10:00 PM
Simontibbett is a douche bag?

teh bri
07-04-2009, 10:32 PM
The Godfather is just a moron and needs to summarily be treated as such- IGNORED.

Teh Bri is convinced she is Wonder Woman and wants to defend everybody in the WL.

Tracy is black on the inside (too many jokes that will get my ass beat there LOL)

am I missing anything?

I am Wonder Woman, thanks honey :)

Oz10
07-04-2009, 10:35 PM
Godfather has always struck me as a douchebag too. Making unwarrented comments suggesting suicide and shit.

BKgen®
07-05-2009, 12:26 PM

am I missing anything?

Nope. That's pretty much it.

MongolPup
07-05-2009, 12:32 PM
I'm calling the number Tracy posted first thing tomorrow.

Z0_o6
07-05-2009, 11:48 PM
I am Wonder Woman, thanks honey :)

wtf is up with the pet names woman?!

Vteckidd
10-15-2009, 12:45 PM
up

Burnz1one
10-15-2009, 05:54 PM
lol at the BUMP

cactusEG
10-16-2009, 11:19 AM
blahahaha

02SloWrx
10-16-2009, 01:06 PM
This thread failed to deliver funny signatures.

Hundo®
10-16-2009, 01:26 PM
Then why are you getting upset?

Oh, I do know. You're a keyboard e-thug that thinks they are above minorities and woman that I highly doubt only pertains to the internet. You have psychological issues that have made you say the things you do, and it's not alcohol. I highly doubt alcohol was the reason enough to sway what you said otherwise your pattern of typing would have changed as well. Other than releasing the medical information, that nobody asked for to begin with, your mannerism's were the exact same as you always are.

Rachael too? Do you seriously want me to go through all 4,000 of your posts and quote you? Care to explain why the 200+ my reps I got from your thread say "I hate that tool!" or something along those lines?

I've already told you numerous times I do not want to know your personal life. I publicly apologized for your misfortune but you were too busy continueing to harassing female(s) and talking shit about them to even notice.

Personal life is to be kept personal and doesn't matter, it's how you treat other members on here that matters.

Since when do I have to have special powers to defend someone? And since you mentioned it before, why do I have to "want to get in somebody's pants" to defend or stand up for them?

You lied about your life numerous times in one thread. You said the pic wasn't you, you said you were a NYPD cop, you said the aim name wasn't yours...the list goes on. Because of it nobody takes anything you say seriously. Ever heard of the boy that cried wolf?

Being a momma's boy doesn't make you gay, it's just a sure sign of it.

id rep you.. but i already did. lol!

bdydrpdmazda
10-16-2009, 01:47 PM
good thread, the godfather is a fag