PDA

View Full Version : JITB/Nemesis are unbanned...

Paul
07-02-2009, 09:02 PM
50$ seems to be the going rate to get unbanned... economy's tight and we have servers to pay for :goodjob:

Mike Lowrey
07-02-2009, 09:03 PM
50$ seems to be the going rate to get unbanned... economy's tight and we have servers to pay for :goodjob:

I vote to keep nemesis banned.......

Petition:

1. Mike Lowrey
2. ^^^^no one cares ,lol:ninja: (tds)

Paul
07-02-2009, 09:06 PM
I vote to keep nemesis banned.......

Petition:

1. Mike Lowrey
2. ^^^^no one cares ,lol:ninja: (tds)

well i guess get everyone on petition to chip in more money to ban him and i'm game :D

Revmaynard
07-02-2009, 09:08 PM
So who spent $100 for 'em?

Mike Lowrey
07-02-2009, 09:09 PM
well i guess get everyone on petition to chip in more money to ban him and i'm game :D

lol.....too lazy.

ironchef
07-02-2009, 09:10 PM
Paying money to get unbanned from a free forum? Illogical.

Scotsman
07-02-2009, 09:11 PM
Paying money to get unbanned from a free forum? Illogical.free for us , not for the owners;)

dabuilding
07-02-2009, 09:12 PM
lol really? they paid $50 how long was he banned for?

blacknightteg
07-02-2009, 09:13 PM
lol all these antics are getting dumber and dumber by the minute. lol people just need to calm the fuck down and except rules for how they are.

Mike Lowrey
07-02-2009, 09:17 PM
lol all these antics are getting dumber and dumber by the minute. lol people just need to calm the fuck down and except rules for how they are.

Fuck the rules! Fuck IA!

~runs~

blacknightteg
07-02-2009, 09:29 PM
rich, i understand that you act the way you act because you in the whoreslounge. but man, seriously, sometimes your threads are as bad as sammich. if not worse. i know you dont give a fuck cause thats what the whoers lounge is supposed to be. but damn man. grow up a lil.

Revmaynard
07-02-2009, 09:32 PM
You're about to hear how grown he is because he's over 30.

ep9716
07-02-2009, 09:35 PM
LOL@Nemesis

blacknightteg
07-02-2009, 09:36 PM
yeah i know. im just saying. i look at many of the threads he's been making lately and its just stupid. about as attention whoring as some of the attention whoring women on here. the people that he bashes.

Kasper
07-02-2009, 09:36 PM
why did they get banned? whats with everyone getting banned now days? this is crazy..

dabuilding
07-02-2009, 09:37 PM
~waits for rich~

Scotsman
07-02-2009, 09:39 PM
yeah i know. im just saying. i look at many of the threads he's been making lately and its just stupid. about as attention whoring as some of the attention whoring women on here. the people that he bashes. qft

blacknightteg
07-02-2009, 09:44 PM
why did they get banned? whats with everyone getting banned now days? this is crazy..

they are getting banned because the rules are finally being enacted and the site is being monitored the way that it should be. now i hold no grudges or hate no one on this site cause i know no one personally, but if someone does something to break the rules on this site, no matter how minuscule it may be, the action should be dealt with the way its was intended to.

oh and thanks scottsman.

Kasper
07-02-2009, 09:50 PM
ok... i'll go along with that and i understand.. rules are rules and were put there for a reason. i can agree with most rules. some a scetchy. but most are put in place to protect others and to keep peace. and im guessing they broke the rules in some form or fashion. i dunno. just curious as to which rule they broke in order to be banned.

Mike Lowrey
07-02-2009, 09:52 PM
rich, i understand that you act the way you act because you in the whoreslounge. but man, seriously, sometimes your threads are as bad as sammich. if not worse. i know you dont give a fuck cause thats what the whoers lounge is supposed to be. but damn man. grow up a lil.

Well, nobody is forcing you to read those threads. Don't like it? Tough. Move on and read someone elses thread. Simple. :goodjob:

Mike Lowrey
07-02-2009, 09:54 PM
they are getting banned because the rules are finally being enacted and the site is being monitored the way that it should be. now i hold no grudges or hate no one on this site cause i know no one personally, but if someone does something to break the rules on this site, no matter how minuscule it may be, the action should be dealt with the way its was intended to.

oh and thanks scottsman.

The only flaw is that the rules change daily. It is what it is, a little lame though.

blacknightteg
07-02-2009, 09:55 PM
ok... i'll go along with that and i understand.. rules are rules and were put there for a reason. i can agree with most rules. some a scetchy. but most are put in place to protect others and to keep peace. and im guessing they broke the rules in some form or fashion. i dunno. just curious as to which rule they broke in order to be banned.

the reason that they are scetchy is because there were multiple times when a rule that was broken was not delt with in the correct fashion. so many of the members on this site became confused on what is right and wrong/what you can and cannot do. recently with all the drama that has gone down many of the higher ups have finally tightened the belt aka started enforcing and it has caught everyone off guard. mods/admins tried to be easy going for sometime but now it has just gotten out of hand and things need to be dealt with in the correct manor.

blacknightteg
07-02-2009, 09:58 PM
The only flaw is that the rules change daily. It is what it is, a little lame though.

its not that it changes daily it is just that you have some mods that follow the rules and enforce them the way that they are supposed to be enforced and then you have some that dont. you then have a third factor, the members who bitch and moan when something they dont like is going on with the rules. the mods then TRY to please and mend the rules to the members liking but even those are not enough. someone is always not going to be happy. but like Julio said in another thread. This site is not a democracy, we do not pay for it, it is a free site that is provided for our enjoyment. if we paid then we could maybe have a little say, but until that is an option it should be left alone and people should follow the rules with out mods having to change things constantly just to make people happy.

Nemesis
07-02-2009, 09:59 PM
All that matters is that we are unbanned but now I dont have any fuckin spare cash LOL Oh well, to spend more time with the people I love , it is truly worth it.

Thank you all to my wonderful supporters who never gave up the dream ;)

Mike Lowrey
07-02-2009, 10:02 PM
All that matters is that we are unbanned but now I dont have any fuckin spare cash LOL Oh well, to spend more time with the people I love , it is truly worth it.

Thank you all to my wonderful supporters who never gave up the dream ;)

LOL.

You are still gay. :lmfao:

Nemesis
07-02-2009, 10:10 PM
lol :hot:

Mike Lowrey
07-02-2009, 10:12 PM
lol :hot:

~Joey voice~

How you doin? :lmfao:

Kasper
07-02-2009, 10:17 PM
wb nemesis. now be good! you cool and i dont wanna see ya banned.

Nemesis
07-02-2009, 10:20 PM
wb nemesis. now be good! you cool and i dont wanna see ya banned.

http://www.luckyicons.com/images/angel_icon_lg.gif

I didnt really do nuttin tho. :no: :(

JITB
07-02-2009, 10:43 PM
I
PAYED
THE
FEE
NOW
LET
IT
BE

Nemesis
07-02-2009, 10:45 PM
I
PAYED
THE
FEE
NOW
LET
IT
BE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBPFvp750sc

brought a tear to my eye...

JITB
07-02-2009, 10:47 PM
paul, make sure you give bobby fresco a little kick back for his hard work lately! hes been doing such an awesome job as a mod!

Nemesis
07-02-2009, 10:49 PM
paul, make sure you give bobby fresco a little kick back for his hard work lately! hes been doing such an awesome job as a mod!

Seriously, props to Bobby, he does a lot for this forum and it shows. :cheers: