07-01-2009, 09:16 AM
where do i sign?

NewGen33
07-01-2009, 09:19 AM
*Clicks Pen*

Miranda
07-01-2009, 09:19 AM
FUCKING A, George!

I swear to god... you are like internet HIV..... you're not quite killing the forum yet, but your presence causes irrevocable damage and makes this place all jaundiced and shit...

ughhh...

ShooterMcGavin
07-01-2009, 09:20 AM
.X.

LizBiz
Wut?

ShooterMcGavin
FUCKING A, George!

I swear to god... you are like internet HIV..... you're not quite killing the forum yet, but your presence causes irrevocable damage and makes this place all jaundiced and shit...

ughhh...
ok that was pretty clever i must say.

The Ren
07-01-2009, 09:22 AM
... Which IA girls are you referring to?

BobbyFresco
07-01-2009, 09:22 AM

Word. That's mah girl.:boobies:

Nemesis
07-01-2009, 09:23 AM
lmfao this thread will bring the lulz

ShooterMcGavin
07-01-2009, 09:24 AM
lmfao this thread will bring the lulz
it already did for me :goodjob:

Nemesis
07-01-2009, 09:25 AM
... Which IA girls are you referring to?

:thinking:

Brock
07-01-2009, 09:26 AM
FUCKING A, George makes this place all jaundiced and shit...

ughhh...

jaun·diced (jônhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gifdhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/ibreve.gifst, jänhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gif-)
adj.

1. Affected with jaundice. - george is infact infected with this disease, which is a non communicable disease. therefore his presence is not hurting anything other than himself
2. Yellow or yellowish. - RACIST.
3. Affected by or exhibiting envy, prejudice, or hostility. - George is envied, prejudiced again (see #2) and seems to be attracting hostility (see quote above)
hm()

Miranda
07-01-2009, 09:26 AM
:lmfao: I've been saving it up for him for a minute...

Nemesis
07-01-2009, 09:27 AM
jaun·diced (jônhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gifdhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/ibreve.gifst, jänhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gif-)
adj.

1. Affected with jaundice. - george is infact infected with this disease, which is a non communicable disease. therefore his presence is not hurting anything other than himself
3. Affected by or exhibiting envy, prejudice, or hostility. - George is envied, prejudiced again (see #2) and seems to be attracting hostility (see quote above)
hm()

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Nemesis
i <3 whoreslounge

wheres my boiiiiii jitb

Miranda
adj.

hm()
Fuck off, JM...

BobbyFresco
07-01-2009, 09:29 AM
Fuck off, JM...

Speaking of JM, isn't he banned?
and if he's banned and posting under someone else's name....then wouldn't that prolong his ban...?

I do believe so.

Brock
Fuck off, JM...

404: JM not found.

This would be brock (jm's room mate for the next 2 weeks) as my parents left the country to go to israel on their anniversary. But thank you for the compliment.

Miranda
adj.

hm()

Oh, and FYI... jaundice is a common side effect of advanced HIV disease... as the immune system goes to shit and toxins build up... that and boils...

as a matter of fact, you may be the boil on IA caused by GeorgeHIV.

BobbyFresco
07-01-2009, 09:31 AM

This would be brock (jm's room mate for the next 2 weeks) as my parents left the country to go to israel on their anniversary. But thank you for the compliment.

So what you're saying is...JM is babysitting you?
Heard.

Miranda

Awww, a mancrush....

Nemesis
please lets not jack my golden thread and stay on topic of keeping IA hoes at bay!

Nemesis
07-01-2009, 09:32 AM
everyone takin shit so personal when no names where even posted, relax and take a chilllll pillllllll

Miranda
07-01-2009, 09:32 AM
please lets not jack my golden thread and stay on topic of keeping IA hoes at bay!
Assuming you've got the woman locked up at home, I'd say you're off to a fabulous start. :D

Terror
07-01-2009, 09:33 AM
OMG THIS THREAD IS LULZ!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahah :lmfao:

LizBiz
07-01-2009, 09:34 AM
It's all about that WANG shawty!!!!

Women

Against

Nude sharing

Girls

We know how to keep it real!!! You won't catch our noods on the net!!! Women vs Girls shawty!!!!

Nemesis
07-01-2009, 09:34 AM
Assuming you've got the woman locked up at home, I'd say you're off to a fabulous start. :D

:lmao:

The Ren
07-01-2009, 09:35 AM
There is a HUGE difference between the chicks that are "oh Im all about cars" yet they are the first ones to post nude pics or half naked pica and then get all pissy when they get treated they way they act.. then the few of us that aren't on here to gain the attention of the IA male population.

Now I totally agree with Miranda it's pathetic the way the majority of IA males treat the females on here.. Im sure if it was your girlfriend or a female close to you (again IA male population), you wouldnt be treating them in the same respect (or lack thereof) that you treat the rest of the IA females.

Nemesis
07-01-2009, 09:35 AM

Women

Against

Nude sharing

Girls

We know how to keep it real!!! You won't catch our noods on the net!!! Women vs Girls shawty!!!!

O HAI LIZ , MY DOG SAYS HAI TOO LOL

Nemesis
07-01-2009, 09:36 AM
There is a HUGE difference between the chicks that are "oh Im all about cars" yet they are the first ones to post nude pics or half naked pica and then get all pissy when they get treated they way they act.. then the few of us that aren't on here to gain the attention of the IA male population.

Now I totally agree with Miranda it's pathetic the way the majority of IA males treat the females on here.. Im sure if it was your girlfriend or a female close to you (again IA male population), you wouldnt be treating them in the same respect (or lack thereof) that you treat the rest of the IA females.

wtf lol this are n0t serious topic quit taking things personal, if you dont have anything to be ashamed of , you shouldnt be upset LOL

The Ren
07-01-2009, 09:37 AM
wtf lol this are n0t serious topic quit taking things personal, if you dont have anything to be ashamed of , you shouldnt be upset LOL

This may be a joke thread but its a topic Ive been pissed about for along time. I have nothing on this site im ashamed of. But that doesnt change the way the majority of IA males treat the females on here is disgusting.

Nemesis
07-01-2009, 09:38 AM
This may be a joke thread but its a topic Ive been pissed about for along time. I have nothing on this site im ashamed of. But that doesnt change the way the majority of IA males treat the females on here is disgusting

If it honestly bothers someone that much, dont come around? Jokes get made about all races/genders/religions/shapes/sizes/pen0r size on here, but you dont see everyone bitching about it :)

Brock
07-01-2009, 09:39 AM
:lmao: not at ren.

Nemesis
07-01-2009, 09:40 AM
this thread n33ds moar nudez

Nemesis
07-01-2009, 09:41 AM
This may be a joke thread but its a topic Ive been pissed about for along time. I have nothing on this site im ashamed of. But that doesnt change the way the majority of IA males treat the females on here is disgusting.

and btw, there are a few females I have respect for on this site, including Liz, Red Phoenix, and Tracy, they know this thread isnt directed towards them because they aint skank IA hoes .... well maybe tracy after I saw that pic with halfbaked and that blow up doll, but thats beside the point

Miranda
07-01-2009, 09:42 AM

Not only that, but the way that we "joke" about the "sluts" and "hoes" of IA just makes it easier for people to belittle all us women...

George, I know you think this is funny... I know you think it's the internet and no one gives a shit... but you're the first to get up in arms when people bring up topics/people you are sensitive about... I would think you'd understand.

I'm not on IA to be an attention whore... I don't want pics of me all over the place... I don't want everyone to jump up and down to come see all the inane bullshit that I do with my day.... and the LAST thing I want is for people to read threads like this and think it's ok to talk down to me because I have a vagina. It's hurtful, disrespectful, and completely irresponsive to my value as an intelligent member of the community.

Nemesis
07-01-2009, 09:43 AM
This post can not be read because it has no nudez.

:(

ShooterMcGavin
07-01-2009, 09:45 AM
Awww, a mancrush....
more than that, they're definitely fuckin :idb: :lmfao:

LizBiz

Now I totally agree with Miranda it's pathetic the way the majority of IA males treat the females on here.. Im sure if it was your girlfriend or a female close to you (again IA male population), you wouldnt be treating them in the same respect (or lack thereof) that you treat the rest of the IA females. QFTMFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Them hoes give us legit girls a bad name. They got their junk messing up the whole IA girl experience. Every time a girl hops on here there will be a preconceived notion that she will :idb: or post pics. You wouldn't hassle a girl to show her :boobies: IRL so why do e-do it? If a girl is here only for attention and not cars, you will be able to tell.

Miranda
and btw, there are a few females I have respect for on this site, including Liz, Red Phoenix, and Tracy, they know this thread isnt directed towards them because they aint skank IA hoes .... well maybe tracy after I saw that pic with halfbaked and that blow up doll, but thats beside the point
Oh what... you saying that I am a skank hoe, George? If you have something to say... man the fuck up and say it. I aint skirred.

BobbyFresco
07-01-2009, 09:46 AM
LOL @ Nem..
You brought the wrath of teh vagina on yourself, bro.

Nemesis
Oh what... you saying that I am a skank hoe, George? If you have something to say... man the fuck up and say it. I aint skirred.

what the hell?! :lmfao:

The Ren
Treating all woman like shit because a few girls who feel they need attention on the internet is bullshit.. for the few of us girls who are half way respected its a bit annoying we get put in the same catagory as those females who come on here to grab the male species attention.

ShooterMcGavin
Not only that, but the way that we "joke" about the "sluts" and "hoes" of IA just makes it easier for people to belittle all us women...

George, I know you think this is funny... I know you think it's the internet and no one gives a shit... but you're the first to get up in arms when people bring up topics/people you are sensitive about... I would think you'd understand.

I'm not on IA to be an attention whore... I don't want pics of me all over the place... I don't want everyone to jump up and down to come see all the inane bullshit that I do with my day.... and the LAST thing I want is for people to read threads like this and think it's ok to talk down to me because I have a vagina. It's hurtful, disrespectful, and completely irresponsive to my value as an intelligent member of the community.
i wanna know so i can bring them up :yes: :D

ShooterMcGavin
07-01-2009, 09:47 AM
why the delete ren? i was going to comment on what you had to say, for real.

edit: nm, i see you reposted it.

Miranda
07-01-2009, 09:48 AM
what the hell?! :lmfao:
No, fuck that George... don't act all stupid... cause we both know you're not...

You wanna name names of IA girls you DON'T think are skanks in a thread I'M in and don't mention my name? Don't sit here actin' stupid like you don't know what I'm saying...

So why man the fuck up and say what you need to say????

ShooterMcGavin
LOL @ Nem..
You brought the wrath of teh vagina on yourself, bro.
el oh el @ you sitting in the lawn chair w/the beer and popcorn...pass that shit fool! :slap:

Nemesis
Error 404: Nudez nawt found

The Ren
07-01-2009, 09:49 AM
why the delete ren? i was going to comment on what you had to say, for real.

I reposted it..

ShooterMcGavin
07-01-2009, 09:50 AM
Treating all woman like shit because a few girls who feel they need attention on the internet is bullshit.. for the few of us girls who are half way respected its a bit annoying we get put in the same catagory as those females who come on here to grab the male species attention.
but who's putting you in that category? i can't recall the last time a negative thread was made about you, miranda, lizbiz, red phoenix, tracy and some others. clearly you're NOT being put into the category of IA whore if no one's making drama call out threads against you and the others i've mentioned? :thinking:

ShooterMcGavin
I reposted it..
i know i saw ;)

Nemesis
for real.

joke thread is nao seriouz bizness

Nemesis
07-01-2009, 09:51 AM
but who's putting you in that category? i can't recall the last time a negative thread was made about you, miranda, lizbiz, red phoenix, tracy and some others. clearly you're NOT being put into the category of IA whore if no one's making drama call out threads against you and the others i've mentioned? :thinking:

dats what Im sayin. power to the nudez

BobbyFresco
07-01-2009, 09:51 AM
el oh el @ you sitting in the lawn chair w/the beer and popcorn...pass that shit fool! :slap:

:lmfao:

*Passes popcorn and beer*

He incurred the wrath of teh vagina...
Who am I to step in its path?

Besides, teh lady seems to be handling herself quite nicely.

The Ren
07-01-2009, 09:52 AM

I agree it has been a minute since a neg thread was made about me.. yet when a thread like this gets made it has no specifications which makes an assumption that all IA females are like this..

Miranda
07-01-2009, 09:52 AM
You would be surprised the way we're spoken to on occasion... and I know the way we're talked about behind our backs.. not always, but sometimes...

Nemesis
07-01-2009, 09:53 AM
I agree it has been a minute since a neg thread was made about me.. yet when a thread like this gets made it has no specifications which makes an assumption that all IA females are like this..

Your assumption.

Miranda
Is it just me, or is George being a giant bitch and not having the balls to respond to me? Are you all getting this too?

Nemesis
can we please make this thread nws

Nemesis
07-01-2009, 09:54 AM
Is it just me, or is George being a giant bitch and not having the balls to respond to me? Are you all getting this too?

A response would indicate that I actually have anything to say to you, but since this wasnt a specific call out to you or anyone specifically, ill let you blow off all your steam because you have a lot of pent up aggression.

moar nudez

The Ren
07-01-2009, 09:54 AM
Your assumption.

Come on now George.. You know just as well as I do Im not the only one who is going to have this assumption.

And as with what Miranda said there is still plenty of people who still treat the small group of us who dont do the "Give me attention" like we are in that group..

ShooterMcGavin
07-01-2009, 09:55 AM
You would be surprised the way we're spoken to on occasion... and I know the way we're talked about behind our backs.. not always, but sometimes...
spoken to by whom? some 17 yr old fuckstick retard? if they're stupid and immature then they're going to say what they're going to say, regardless of what's been joked about on here. on the other hand, why even let it get to you? you know who you are and what you're about, any bs coming from a stranger should just be dirt off your shoulders. my :2cents:

Sammich
WHERE IS THE PETITION GEORGE?

ALSO, IF I FALL BACK AND FUK ONE OF THESE IA HOES...WILL MY SIGNATURE BE FOREVER VOID?

Red_Phoenix

Women

Against

Nude sharing

Girls

LOL!!!!
REPPPSSS!!!

Nemesis
Come on now George.. You know just as well as I do Im not the only one who is going to have this assumption.

And as with what Miranda said there is still plenty of people who still treat the small group of us who dont do the "Give me attention" like we are in that group..

But as far as I cant tell only you and Miranda are upset about this, Liz is chillaxed and nobody else has posted.

Hell Liz got man handled by my dog and she aint callin me out on here lol

Nemesis
07-01-2009, 09:57 AM
spoken to by whom? some 17 yr old fuckstick retard? if they're stupid and immature then they're going to say what they're going to say, regardless of what's been joked about on here. on the other hand, why even let it get to you? you know who you are and what you're about, any bs coming from a stranger should just be dirt off your shoulders. my :2cents:

Im not 17, but I can say Ive never made a call out or been involved in any hurtful things that Ive seen posted to Karen. Not sure why she would think now is any different. Same goes for the angry one.

The Ren
07-01-2009, 09:57 AM
But as far as I cant tell only you and Miranda are upset about this, Liz is chillaxed and nobody else has posted.

Hell Liz got man handled by my dog and she aint callin me out on here lol

How do you know Liz isnt upset? You ASSUME she isnt because she hasnt posted anything... And who cares who it is who is upset.. its a valid point.

ShooterMcGavin
07-01-2009, 09:58 AM
i see where you're coming from but there's been plenty of precedent set on what classifies one as an IA hoe. basically if you act normal, don't attn whore and make stupid bs callouts against others when you ain't got room to talk then you should be fine. i mean if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...chances are you're gonna get shot.

http://www.democracyinaction.org/dia/organizationsORG/dia/images/DuckHunt.jpg

The Ren
07-01-2009, 09:59 AM
Im not 17, but I can say Ive never made a call out or been involved in any hurtful things that Ive seen posted to Karen. Not sure why she would think now is any different. Same goes for the angry one.

I agree you have never been involved in some of the very rude things posted about me in the past, and you and I both know there have been plenty.. and this wasnt intended on being towards just you George.. this was intended for the vast majority of the IA male population period.

LizBiz

Hell Liz got man handled by my dog and she aint callin me out on here lol I agree with Ren and Miranda....I just haven't had a chance to say anything cuz they are taking the words right outta my mouth lol...well hands....:cheers:

HELP ME NEMESIS!!!!!

Brock
LIZ is on the chill.

Nemesis
07-01-2009, 10:01 AM
I agree with Ren and Miranda....I just haven't had a chance to say anything cuz they are taking the words right outta my mouth lol...well hands....:cheers:

HELP ME NEMESIS!!!!!

:2up:

roffle

Nemesis
07-01-2009, 10:02 AM
Hey I heard women can vote now...

wtf kinda shit is that.

lol

ShooterMcGavin
07-01-2009, 10:03 AM
whorgie wildin' out today, must be a slow day at work.

Miranda
07-01-2009, 10:04 AM
I think the horrificness of last week is a great example of how it doesn't matter what each of us do individually to be chill... yeah, you guys that get to know us will be ok with us... but ultimately, it's the same thing as this bullshit racism... it's not funny. The objectification and belittlement of women, even as a joke, is hurtful to all of us. I don't care about me personally... I'm a strong woman and I can take care of myself... but I'm not the only one here... and we run off a lot of people with the way we talk about women.

You show me ONE other car forum where members can talk like this.... it doesn't exist, because it's ultimately bad for business.

Nemesis
07-01-2009, 10:04 AM
whorgie wildin' out today, must be a slow day at work.

Yeah man, everyone taking early vacation except me :(

BobbyFresco
07-01-2009, 10:05 AM

The "angry" one as you call her, has interpreted, from your overtly vague comments, that you were labeling her as one of the aforementioned sujects of your thread...and they do have a point...there has been a trend lately where the objectification of women has become the new "cool' thing to do...All they're trying to say is that if YOU, as a man that has a GF...may come to have daughters one day...have a mother, aunt, cousins, what have you....need to think about that and how the shit that you and others say affect women who play a significant role in another person's life....

I mean teh lulz are all well and good but at what cost?

Nemesis
07-01-2009, 10:07 AM
I really didnt know the internet was such serious business.

Red_Phoenix
07-01-2009, 10:07 AM
The "angry" one as you call her, has interpreted, from your overtly vague comments, that you were labeling her as one of the aforementioned sujects of your thread...and they do have a point...there has been a trend lately where the objectification of women has become the new "cool' thing to do...All they're trying to say is that if YOU, as a man that has a GF...may come to have daughters one day...have a mother, aunt, cousins, what have you....need to think about that and how the shit that you and others say affect women who play a significant role in another person's life....

I mean teh lulz are all well and good but at what cost?

:kiss:

Nemesis
07-01-2009, 10:08 AM
Alright alright, to lighten the mood a bit, Ive got a joke....

Womenz rightz

:lmao:

Miranda
07-01-2009, 10:09 AM
A response would indicate that I actually have anything to say to you, but since this wasnt a specific call out to you or anyone specifically, ill let you blow off all your steam because you have a lot of pent up aggression.

I find it amusing how you are absolutely fine with making provocative statements when you think that you can get away with them, but you suddenly try to act as though you're above it all when someone calls you out. I'm saying something to you HERE... you wanna make me do it in a callout thread, I can do that too... but don't be mad when your feelings get hurt.

I have no major beef with you... I've tried to be your friend... but I don't agree with the way you've been acting on the forums lately... if you wanna turn that into something here about skank hoes, fine... but be prepared.

Miranda
07-01-2009, 10:10 AM
:kiss:
x2

BobbyFresco
07-01-2009, 10:11 AM

This isn't specific to you but I get so tired of ppl saying that.

" The internet is serious business"

How is the internet any different of a medium of communication than talking face to face, texting, or on the phone...?

So because shit is said on the internet, it loses its validity and shouldn't be taken seriously...?

I don't care how anyone takes this and I'm sure everyone knows by now that I don't give two fucks about whom I piss off on here but...

If anyone was to make it a point to insult Miranda based on shit they know nothing about then as her bf, I would find it hard to not want to bust someone's skull wide open...and that's real....

The Ren
07-01-2009, 10:11 AM

Problem is on this site and others.. the vast majority of us know each other in person as well...

Nemesis
07-01-2009, 10:12 AM
I find it amusing how you are absolutely fine with making provocative statements when you think that you can get away with them, but you suddenly try to act as though you're above it all when someone calls you out. I'm saying something to you HERE... you wanna make me do it in a callout thread, I can do that too... but don't be mad when your feelings get hurt.

I have no major beef with you... I've tried to be your friend... but I don't agree with the way you've been acting on the forums lately... if you wanna turn that into something here about skank hoes, fine... but be prepared.

Why you taking it personal? You decided to come into this thread and turn it into your own personal shit show. No callouts were made to you, you seem to want to take it personally, I still have yet to say anything bad about you, so honestly that seems like its a personal problem. I missed what happened last week since I was busy actually working, but guess what, that happened last week, and I still see Buttons postin, so this thread is still applicable.

So there you happy, I called someone out. :D

Vteckidd
07-01-2009, 10:13 AM

how fucking convenient

Vteckidd
07-01-2009, 10:15 AM
How about MADMF

Men Against Dumb Motherfuckers

Miranda
07-01-2009, 10:16 AM
Why you taking it personal? You decided to come into this thread and turn it into your own personal shit show. No callouts were made to you, you seem to want to take it personally, I still have yet to say anything bad about you, so honestly that seems like its a personal problem. I missed what happened last week since I was busy actually working, but guess what, that happened last week, and I still see Buttons postin, so this thread is still applicable.

George, I take it seriously because it's becoming a really big problem... it's not just about you... it's what Karen, Liz and I have been saying here... I get that you're bored at work and this is funny to you... but we're telling you it's not ok.... I take it personally because I am a woman, and these comments are NOT ok to me... not because I have something to hide... I have nothing to hide... I'm not ashamed of anything I have done, because it has made me who I am... but I am hurt and angry about the way that women have been treated like garbage here because they're women.... and Ren is ABSOLUTELY right... we all know each other in some way... this is not the internet, George... this is our extended network of real life friends...

Can't you even acknowledge how we feel about this?

LostSolVTEC
07-01-2009, 10:18 AM
How about MADMF

I've been waiting on that group for a LONG LONG time. Where's the sign up sheet?

Nemesis
07-01-2009, 10:21 AM

I acknowledge your groups feelings.

Nemesis
07-01-2009, 10:22 AM
http://img2.timeinc.net/health/images/journeys/depression/therapist-woman-feelings-150.jpg

Vteckidd
07-01-2009, 10:30 AM
I acknowledge your groups feelings.
i acknowledge you acknowledging the groups feelings

4dmin
07-01-2009, 10:37 AM
FUCKING A, George!

ughhh...

bwhahahahaa...said it like a pro..

Nemesis
07-01-2009, 10:38 AM
http://cdn-write.demandstudios.com/upload//5000/700/50/1/5751.jpg

Miranda
07-01-2009, 10:39 AM
bwhahahahaa...said it like a pro..
I haz the all-seeing eyez... and gigantic e-balls!

Nemesis
07-01-2009, 10:41 AM
*yawn* lunch time!

JITB
07-01-2009, 01:29 PM
dam george, you were about to get straight up eaten in here..

ShooterMcGavin
07-01-2009, 01:38 PM
i acknowledge you acknowledging the groups feelings
i acknowledge y'all acknowledging each others acknowledgements...:ninja:

ShooterMcGavin
07-01-2009, 01:39 PM

so tell me on the below scale how serious of a threat that is...
http://events.ccc.de/camp/2007-mediawiki/images/7/7f/Threat_levels.jpg

ShooterMcGavin
07-01-2009, 01:40 PM
This isn't specific to you but I get so tired of ppl saying that.

" The internet is serious business"

How is the internet any different of a medium of communication than talking face to face, texting, or on the phone...?

So because shit is said on the internet, it loses its validity and shouldn't be taken seriously...?

I don't care how anyone takes this and I'm sure everyone knows by now that I don't give two fucks about whom I piss off on here but...

If anyone was to make it a point to insult Miranda based on shit they know nothing about then as her bf, I would find it hard to not want to bust someone's skull wide open...and that's real....

i've said this after jaime made his master post in the SM section and i'll say it again, communicating via internet, whether through forums, emails or whatever, IS very different. that's why most companies warn their employees to think twice about what they say in an email bc it's so much easier to become disconnected to what you're saying and to whom you're saying it to.

ShooterMcGavin
07-01-2009, 01:41 PM
George, I take it seriously because it's becoming a really big problem... it's not just about you... it's what Karen, Liz and I have been saying here... I get that you're bored at work and this is funny to you... but we're telling you it's not ok.... I take it personally because I am a woman, and these comments are NOT ok to me... not because I have something to hide... I have nothing to hide... I'm not ashamed of anything I have done, because it has made me who I am... but I am hurt and angry about the way that women have been treated like garbage here because they're women.... and Ren is ABSOLUTELY right... we all know each other in some way... this is not the internet, George... this is our extended network of real life friends...

hmmmmm....

ShooterMcGavin
07-01-2009, 01:41 PM
How about MADMF

sign me up :yes:

ShooterMcGavin
07-01-2009, 01:42 PM

agreed

DeutscheBAG!
07-02-2009, 02:15 PM
After doing 3 lines of coke and getting trashed on PBR, i didn't think my evening could get any worse. Then i opened this thread.

i love you all but damn all of you sound like an arguement you see on youtube or some shit :thinking:

Nemesis
07-08-2009, 03:24 PM
I just came here to say HA HA

Crazy Asian
07-08-2009, 05:30 PM
HA HA....wait i dont get.

ShooterMcGavin
07-09-2009, 07:51 AM
not much to get when it comes to george...ZING! :P