PDA

View Full Version : So it seems that I missed out on some hardcore shit...

Maniacc
06-30-2009, 04:37 PM
I keep seeing shitty ass 'free JM' banners all over the goddamn place. The fuck that short, skinny, weak mofo do this time? He's the lolli-king(whatever the fuck that is) and needs to come back -- according to the banners. Me, I don't really care unless he promises me a nice wet blowjob when he returns then and only then will I consider slapping on that banner and go around flaming mods til they bring him back.

So, fill me in with some notes you fucking cool guys! I have reps that some of you guys would like and if I get a good 'haw haw' out of it there's a super secret thing that I'll show you. I'll give you a hint... :ninja: it's a naked picture of a special IA chick.

Scotsman
06-30-2009, 04:38 PM
you're gay ,lol

Maniacc
06-30-2009, 04:39 PM
You're just jealous that I'd let JM suck my dick and I won't even let you lick my taint.

Admit it.

Scotsman
06-30-2009, 04:40 PM
You're just jealous that I'd let JM suck my dick and I won't even let you lick my taint.

Admit it.:doh:

Maniacc
06-30-2009, 04:40 PM
PS: lmfao @ The Ren making girls/boys of IA tournaments! LOL omfgayness

Maniacc
06-30-2009, 04:41 PM
:doh:
Ugh, fine.

I guess I'll let you lick my taint. When are you free?

teh bri
06-30-2009, 04:41 PM
Lol, what happened was..

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS ;)

Scotsman
06-30-2009, 04:42 PM
PS: lmfao @ The Ren making girls/boys of IA tournaments! LOL omfgaynessdont hate , cuz your not up there:taun:

Scotsman
Ugh, fine.

I guess I'll let you lick my taint. When are you free?thursday 3 am :ninja:

oneSLOWex

Admit it.

:eek: ELOHEL

Tracy
06-30-2009, 04:46 PM
I missed it too. Seems that all of the real cool guys did. ;)

Maniacc
06-30-2009, 04:46 PM
Lol, what happened was..

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS ;)
So it's like that, eh?

Ok.

When I find out, and believe me - I WILL. I'm gonna use whatever when down and post that shit on all the forums in the east coast til the shit hits OT and 4chan. I have mad pictures of twats on this forum and I can make a little something turn into another lolwut-type phenomena.

I have only tomorrow to do it - if I really wanted to, but I'm too busy and don't really care. I do care about JM's tight little ass though. Hopefully someone out there is keeping it nice and warm. He's sensitive you know. Like a cute little puppy.

dabuilding
06-30-2009, 04:47 PM
the pics u have r probably the same ones everyone has

Maniacc
06-30-2009, 04:47 PM
I missed it too. Seems that all of the real cool guys did. ;)
I know right?!

If we stopped having lifes 'n shit maybe we'd be up to date.

Tracy
06-30-2009, 04:48 PM
the pics u have r probably the same ones everyone hasI was 'bout to say...

Maniacc
06-30-2009, 04:48 PM
the pics u have r probably the same ones everyone has
No. I know I have a picture no one else does.

bet

Brett
06-30-2009, 04:49 PM
Alex where you been?

Maniacc
06-30-2009, 04:49 PM
Also why the fuck did Brett lose his admin powers and why the fuck did vteckidd go on another rantaton?

*sigh

So many questions...

dabuilding
06-30-2009, 04:50 PM
No. I know I have a picture no one else does.

bet
i am willing to bet on it lol trust me :ninja:

Maniacc
06-30-2009, 04:51 PM
Alex where you been?
Too busy with work and bills. Don't have time for IA's bullshit anymo! :D

ps; don't shop at Target guys! That place is expensive!

Maniacc
06-30-2009, 04:51 PM
i am willing to bet on it lol trust me :ninja:
Bet on these nuts motherfucker.

Brett
06-30-2009, 04:52 PM
I was at target last night, Place is goin Macy's on me!! GETTIN ALL KINDS OF PRICEY :lmfao:

Maniacc
06-30-2009, 04:54 PM
I was at target last night, Place is goin Macy's on me!! GETTIN ALL KINDS OF PRICEY :lmfao:
I mean it's cleaner than walmart and kroger but fuck, man! The prices are off the goddamn roof! I never realized how much money my mom used to waste on my snacks til I started buying 'em for myself LOL.

dabuilding
06-30-2009, 04:57 PM
Bet on these nuts motherfucker.
:2up: and those tiny balls :D

Maniacc
06-30-2009, 04:59 PM
Bottom line is this!

Give Brett back his admin powers.
- Dude changes names with the quickness and I'm currently in need of one

JM although lame at times makes me laugh. Takes him a few hundred posts but he gets the job done.
- He also understands the pain that my girl goes through everytime I slide my dick in her ass. And for that he has a special place in my heart.

vteckidd is growing up and finally realizing that IA is fucking lame. Took him long enough.
- He should've changed my name before he decided to go normal again.

Oh, I just saw that cunt Lizbiz with a fucking supermod smilie under her name! REALLY??!! :lmao:

Maniacc
06-30-2009, 05:05 PM
I'd also like to add that everyone needs to stop and really think about what the fuck happened. The internet needs to be used for only what it was meant for which is enjoyment. Stop taking shit so seriously! If your information is out there than oh well. Who cares? Why do people care what kind of information is out there? You have a life outside this fucking forum so why stress over it? People are gonna find out shit, people are gonna talk, and people are gonna post shit about you - eventually.

Grow trust with members before you automatically show 'em a picture of your tits or tell 'em the problems that you're going through. Be smart, ya dumb fucks. If you take THIS WHOLE ONLINE GAME and actually get hurt by the words that you read then seek some real friends and go get shit-faced, raped and walk infront of a 16 wheeler(I'd call QD for that) and end your fucking life. After actually living on my own and seeing the world for what it is any past drama that I had with people here seem so fucking stupid. There's no point in getting butthurt. Flame and get flamed.

Scotsman
06-30-2009, 05:08 PM
I'd also like to add that everyone needs to stop and really think about what the fuck happened. The internet needs to be used for only what it was meant for which is enjoyment. Stop taking shit so seriously! If your information is out there than oh well. Who cares? Why do people care what kind of information is out there? You have a life outside this fucking forum so why stress over it? People are gonna find out shit, people are gonna talk, and people are gonna post shit about you - eventually.

Grow trust with members before you automatically show 'em a picture of your tits or tell 'em the problems that you're going through. Be smart, ya dumb fucks. If you take THIS WHOLE ONLINE GAME and actually get hurt by the words that you read then seek some real friends and go get shit-faced, raped and walk infront of a 16 wheeler(I'd call QD for that) and end your fucking life. After actually living on my own and seeing the world for what it is any past drama that I had with people here seem so fucking stupid. There's no point in getting butthurt. Flame and get flamed.QFTMFT!

Echonova
06-30-2009, 09:32 PM
16 wheeler? Did QD have two rims stolen?

Blitanicle99
06-30-2009, 09:40 PM
Your chimpanzee was diagnosed with teh HIV.

Why are you wearing a printer?

IA never changes.

LizBiz
06-30-2009, 10:57 PM
Oh, I just saw that cunt Lizbiz with a fucking supermod smilie under her name! REALLY??!! :lmao: Looks like I was on somebody's mind :lmfao: :cheers: can't say the same for you tho, sorry mi enchilada.

Revmaynard
06-30-2009, 11:04 PM
I keep seeing shitty ass 'free JM' banners all over the goddamn place. The fuck that short, skinny, weak mofo do this time?

I didn't read past this because I figured it was bullshit about how ''you are never on here and everyone is a retard'', or ''how nobody can talk shit like I can''. But I thought it was funny you call him a short, skinny, weak fuck. Especially when you both are pretty much the same height and size. lol

Z0_o6
06-30-2009, 11:06 PM
I didn't read past this because I figured it was bullshit about how ''you are never on here and everyone is a retard'', or ''how nobody can talk shit like I can''. But I thought it was funny you call him a short, skinny, weak fuck. Especially when you both are pretty much the same height and size. lol

Maniac gets on my nerves occasionally too, but after that, he said he agrees about freeing JM because he actually likes him. just clarifying :)

03RCode
06-30-2009, 11:07 PM
I'm just hear for the nudes, and to start shit. Couldn't give a shit less about the forum or anyone on it.

Revmaynard
06-30-2009, 11:10 PM
Maniac gets on my nerves occasionally too, but after that, he said he agrees about freeing JM because he actually likes him. just clarifying :)

Haha, I don't even care what he posts about. Just noticed the first bit was about JM. Having seen them both in person I thought it was funny since I would categorize them the same.

Z0_o6
06-30-2009, 11:13 PM
Haha, I don't even care what he posts about. Just noticed the first bit was about JM. Having seen them both in person I thought it was funny since I would categorize them the same.

Oh I gotcha. I agree maniac just spouts off useless bullshit constantly, it's a disease useless people are known for. At least he can make a funny statement occasionally though.

Maniacc
07-01-2009, 09:48 AM
Haha, what the fuck are you talking about? Look it's okay if you don't like me man. Just come out and say it, ya dumn fucking retard! Oh and JM and I are not the same height or size -- you sure you remember seeing me? Shit the last time I saw his lolli lookin' ass was at some bp meet he'll tell you. We ain't the same, son! Hahah fucking lameass.

Maniacc
07-01-2009, 09:49 AM
You two can start an Anti-Maniac fanclub or something.

Faggots.

Maniacc
07-01-2009, 09:52 AM
Looks like I was on somebody's mind :lmfao: :cheers: can't say the same for you tho, sorry mi enchilada.
Whatever, stupid.

Z0_o6
07-01-2009, 11:24 AM
You two can start an Anti-Maniac fanclub or something.

Faggots.

http://www.sandwichstate.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/farva.jpg

Nemesis
07-01-2009, 11:25 AM
lulz and they say im bad hah

LizBiz
07-01-2009, 11:32 AM
Whatever, stupid.Come on damn it, you can do better than that!!!! WTF!?! :cry: I feel a little unhated.

Maniacc
07-01-2009, 11:32 AM
lulz and they say im bad hah
Haha people actually think you're bad? You are one of the kindest dudes I've ever met.

Maniacc
07-01-2009, 11:33 AM
Come on damn it, you can do better than that!!!! WTF!?! :cry: I feel a little unhated.
Geez, Liz.

Can't get enough of it, huh? You know, I spoil you.