PDA

View Full Version : I am No longer and Admin/Mod

Vteckidd
06-29-2009, 09:34 PM
Tonight i have downgraded myself to a regular user. I wasnt going to make a thread initially but i wanted to say a few things....

Dont PM me anymore cause i cant do shit for you. :)

To be honest, im just tired of it all. After what happened last week, im just over it. Ive come to realize i no longer share the same attitude, concerns, opinions of the majority of the users and moderators. This isnt a shot to anyone, or calling anyone out, i just think its time i step down and someone else try their hand at it.

Im tired of the bitching, moaning, complaining from everyone, even myself. I just have more important things in my life that i need to do and focus on, and i think having this attitude is not fair to Paul, Julio, and the other SM and Admins .

My time on IA has been decreasing more and more month to month because IMO the gap has been widening between what i find enjoyable online and what this current group of users likes. Seems everyone thinks i step on their toes or i cross my boundaries, blah blah blah. This way you can no longer blame me, and frankly i dont have to care anymore.

I honestly dont consider myself an elitist and i always thought i did what was right.

I just have no desire to argue anymore or enforce policies that are just going to get overrun anyway or cause people to get upset at me for just doing what i was asked too.

Good luck to all the current mods and users. I will continue to support the site as it has done a lot of good things to me and i will always support paul and julio in what they do. its because of them this little sandbox is here in the first place.

My time is winding down here, so i think it was best for me to let someone else try their hand at it.

Mike

quickdodge®
06-29-2009, 09:35 PM
Guess that means you missed my post in the SM section. Later, QD.

OG-Skinny
06-29-2009, 09:36 PM
Pump my gas bich.

TIGERJC
06-29-2009, 09:38 PM
damn mike, now all your nut huggers will be focusing on me :D

Vteckidd
06-29-2009, 09:38 PM
Pump my gas bich.
LOL quit following me around

The Ren
06-29-2009, 09:40 PM
This sucks!

Miranda
06-29-2009, 09:41 PM
I wish I could tell you what a mistake this is... but I know you need to do it. IA will suffer for it. We need more admins and mods with a clear sense of right and wrong, and the willingness to stand up for it even when it's unpopular. :(

thank you for being such a great admin and good friend. I will always respect you more than you could ever imagine for the pride you have taken in the positive track of IA.

IA will never be the same.... and honestly may not recover.

We should be ditching people like Brett and JM... not pushing away the people who make this site great.

~ Miranda (incredibly disappointed in this place)

quickdodge®
06-29-2009, 09:43 PM
IA will never be the same.... and honestly may not recover.

No disrespect at all to Mike, but IA isn't going anywhere because of this. Later, QD.

BobbyFresco
06-29-2009, 09:43 PM
As I said in a thread in the SM lounge, WTF???
But....all things considered, I understand what you're saying...
You should rethink your decision, however....

Vteckidd
06-29-2009, 09:45 PM
That means a lot , but this site survived long before me it will after. Besides all this means is that i am going to get picked on like the old days before i was a mod hehehe

OH well im off to go walk my dog, i appreciate the praise and im sure the hate will be here too.

Im not suffering from esteem problems, im an arrogant asshole, so carry on. :)

81911SC
06-29-2009, 09:46 PM
This sucks!Agreed.

Kevykev
06-29-2009, 09:47 PM
Did my comment influence you by at least 1%?

Vteckidd
06-29-2009, 09:48 PM
No disrespect at all to Mike, but IA isn't going anywhere because of this. Later, QD.
YOURE BANNED! oh wait.

I agree 100000%.

I think ultimately the users want someone that thinks and acts like they do. I just dont fit that bill. Not anymore at least.

Again that isnt a shot to anyone, its just the way it is.

Jason..
06-29-2009, 09:50 PM
yaaaaaay!

Tech5
06-29-2009, 09:50 PM
BAN him!!!

LOL, well Mike I understand 100% where you are coming from. There has been days,weeks , I didnt post due to the same reasons. There are to many kids on this site that act like they are 12 and they are 30.I will soon be right behind as I know many others which are MODS or was and they see it just like you stated.Mike I am sorry that you had to do this, but maybe this will open the eyes to some and more shit can be fixed .
Best of luck to you man , Joshua

Tech5
06-29-2009, 09:53 PM
Oh yeah, PS Mike you will be back they all do!

Look at QD he has came along ways and now look where he is . Starting shit and fixing post and deleting shit!!!

Either way man best of luck

Me86Rob
06-29-2009, 10:06 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/2cni39y.jpg

Pablo
06-29-2009, 10:10 PM
Hmmm.....welcome to "Pablo Land"

teh bri
06-29-2009, 10:20 PM
awh, damn:(

aaronfelipe
06-29-2009, 10:22 PM
I didn't know ADMINS were able to commit suicide/remove their own powers :eek:

Da_unknown
06-29-2009, 10:28 PM
wow what a shocker

MachNU
06-29-2009, 10:38 PM
wow i didnt think it would actually happen, just fifth time is the charm! :lmao:

BobbyFresco
06-29-2009, 10:42 PM
wow i didnt think it would actually happen, just fifth time is the charm! :lmao:

Awesome that you can talk shit and all...
For your next trick you should work on complete, cohesive and coherent sentences not riddled with shitty spelling....Think you can manage that?

Miranda
06-29-2009, 10:44 PM
Way to accentuate Mike's point...

god, what an ass...

Ruiner
06-29-2009, 10:45 PM
:(

choiiiiiiiii
06-29-2009, 10:51 PM
what a shame.

NVEOUS
06-29-2009, 11:09 PM
This is gonna suck! I hope the best of luck to you mike. Even though i didn't know you that well, or really at all. I know you still did this site well and tried making it go in the right direction. Good luck man.

.blank cd
06-29-2009, 11:09 PM
So now what? since we have no admins, are yall just gonna appoint a bunch of noobs?

Z0_o6
06-29-2009, 11:13 PM
You have to do what you feel is best in the situation and I don't feel that anyone should judge you for that.

sirkus
06-29-2009, 11:34 PM
Dude.. no... just no.. :no:
You're one of the only moderators that I would fully read your posts. You don't skip little things, you make sure people know what you're saying.

It's so cold down here in peasant land. :(

BTEC
06-29-2009, 11:49 PM
I totally understand Mike. And by no means and i swinging from your nut bc i got the biggest balls of em all but ive had the same thoughts as you for a while now. I guess ppl do grow up or change, however you want to put it. Ive seen a few times where i think the newer mods abouse their privilages bc certain ppl are their friends but im not on enough to say for sure. I even see mods abusing thier privilages just for their own ego but whatever. Ill still be on here and sale stuff and bs like i always have, but as most of the older members can see, i have been posting alot less than i used to back in the days.

I dont know what happened last week so i cant make a comment to it but im sure it wouldnt surprise me. Either way, i got ur number and even though theres a 50/50 chance ull respond to my text i can still harrass you. LOL!!

MongolPup
06-29-2009, 11:51 PM
So now what? since we have no admins, are yall just gonna appoint a bunch of noobs?

Brett and Mike weren't the only two admins lol

.blank cd
06-30-2009, 12:25 AM
I know, but who's gonna take their place? Sammich?

JITB
06-30-2009, 12:28 AM
i would like to say something offensive, and witty, but i cant...because it dont matter...:(

Echonova
06-30-2009, 04:29 AM
I'm happy for ya Mike. You made the right decision for you, that's all that matters.

Echonova
06-30-2009, 04:31 AM
I know, but who's gonna take their place? Sammich?I am.

umairejaz
06-30-2009, 05:00 AM
Glws.

AnthonyF
06-30-2009, 05:48 AM
I didn't know ADMINS were able to commit suicide/remove their own powers :eek:
LOLOLOL

I love how everyone is depressed like a bunch of fucking school girls. It's an internet status, grow the fuck up children. Get off the internet and realize your status and "rep" on here doesn't mean shit in the real world.

-Ant.

Mike Lowrey
06-30-2009, 05:57 AM
Well, didn't always agree with Mike, but can respect his decision. Gotta do what is right for you.

LOL @ Miranda. No disrespect to Mike, but this place will go on, with or without him.

Maniacc
06-30-2009, 06:04 AM
Once I realized that I wasn't able to use my rep points to pay my water bill I decided to stop getting online as often as I used to.

Mike must have just now tried it too.

Scotsman
06-30-2009, 06:37 AM
Once I realized that I wasn't able to use my rep points to pay my water bill I decided to stop getting online as often as I used to.

Mike must have just now tried it too.:lmfao:

punkr6
06-30-2009, 06:47 AM
BOLLOCKS

Nemesis
06-30-2009, 07:54 AM
It pains me to see this, and my heart is in pieces right now.

ShooterMcGavin
06-30-2009, 08:02 AM
LOLOLOL

I love how everyone is depressed like a bunch of fucking school girls. It's an internet status, grow the fuck up children. Get off the internet and realize your status and "rep" on here doesn't mean shit in the real world.

-Ant.
oh come on, don't act like you didn't love having the privileges that came w/being a SM.

as for mike's decision, you gotta do what you gotta do. plus i'm sure if you ever change your mind you could always having the admin-ship back.

AnthonyF
06-30-2009, 08:29 AM
oh come on, don't act like you didn't love having the privileges that came w/being a SM.

as for mike's decision, you gotta do what you gotta do. plus i'm sure if you ever change your mind you could always having the admin-ship back.

Well Sir, that was not the point I was making.

Did I like the privileges? Yes. I mainly liked helping everyone out.

My point was that only HIM, this cry baby of an attention whore makes posts about himself like people really give a shit. Did Collins or I? Did Brett? Did QD back in the day when he was removed? No. He is pathetic and always will be.

-Ant.

Killer
06-30-2009, 08:43 AM
Mike, i agree this wasn't what was needed...

Jecht
06-30-2009, 08:43 AM
My time on IA has been decreasing more and more month to month because IMO the gap has been widening between what i find enjoyable online and what this current group of users likes.

x2

Paul
06-30-2009, 09:16 AM
wow just read this shit... OG's are a dying breed and our time is coming to an end.

The Ren
06-30-2009, 09:16 AM
wow just read this shit... OG's are a dying breed and our time is coming to an end.

QFT

VoodooJC
06-30-2009, 09:17 AM
i heard the amount of money you paid to be an admin was only good up through now. that's what i heard.

Corolla_TC
06-30-2009, 09:30 AM

Mike must have just now tried it too.

wtf? i have been trying to save up rep points to buy me a sweet APC windshield sticker. you saying i can't spend rep points at autozone? what about buying a grenade shift knob?

on a serious note though, i completely understand where you are coming from. i don't do shit at work and spend a lot of time on car forums and a lot of them are turning into giant off topic forums. forums are being inundated with noobs and people get tired of answering the same shit over and over. you see a lot of the "old timers/long time posters" that don't post very much because they see the direction that a forum is going/has gone. i have to be honest though. this is one of the best forums i have come across and i think you need people in the upper ranks to keep a forum from taking a downward spiral. i haven't been here long enough to see what is going on with the uppers but i hope that things work out and only you know what is best for you

Maniacc
06-30-2009, 09:33 AM
wtf? i have been trying to save up rep points to buy me a sweet APC windshield sticker. you saying i can't spend rep points at autozone? what about buying a grenade shift knob?
Hahaha, I like this noob!

Vteckidd
06-30-2009, 10:12 AM
My point was that only HIM, this cry baby of an attention whore makes posts about himself like people really give a shit. Did Collins or I? Did Brett? Did QD back in the day when he was removed? No. He is pathetic and always will be.

-Ant.
Ill take "Things i would never say to someone in person" for $1000 Alex

Would you like to try for double jeopardy?

Dont put yourself in the same category as Brett , Collins and certainly not QD.

Trust me this isnt a "OH WOE IS ME COME FEEL SORRY FOR ME I NEED A PITY PARTY"

This was just merely telling everyone dont PM me for stuff anymore, and that i feel its time or someone else to try their hand at this as the animosity between me and the members was building.

But thanks for your opinion.

I want to get a pool going on when and who will ban me first :cheers:

The Ren
06-30-2009, 10:15 AM
Mike ill do it just for the fun of it ;)

BobbyFresco
06-30-2009, 10:18 AM

This was just merely telling everyone dont PM me for stuff anymore, and that i feel its time or someone else to try their hand at this as the animosity between me and the members was building.

You already knew ol' cry baby would have something to say.:lmfao:
Oh and text me your number again, biatch.

Edit: Saw the FB post.

Paul
06-30-2009, 10:33 AM

i don't think anyone of them have the balls while i'm still running this joint :goodjob:

Vteckidd
06-30-2009, 10:36 AM
i don't think anyone of them have the balls while i'm still running this joint :goodjob:
i got your text but i was in the shower, i thought it best not to text while naked

Hows that for an image?

Paul
06-30-2009, 10:39 AM
i got your text but i was in the shower, i thought it best not to text while naked

Hows that for an image?

thanks for sharing now i'm going to feel dirty everytime i txt you :lmfao:

Killer
06-30-2009, 10:40 AM

place all bets on me... we'll split the profits.. amongst ourselves and paul....... since i don't want him to ban me for banning you...

like i said in the sm forum man. there were times i didn't agree with you or some of the things you did.. but that doesn't mean i felt you were a bad admin.. nor did i feel you should remove your duties.. but if you feel this is what you need to do.. then do it! gl to ya though!

AnthonyF
06-30-2009, 10:45 AM
i heard the amount of money you paid to be an admin was only good up through now. that's what i heard.

I heard the same thing. :rolleyes: LOL..like i said..pathetic.

make me SM, i'll ban his bitch ass just to see him come back on crying. lolol

-Ant.

Tracy
06-30-2009, 10:45 AM
Tonight i have downgraded myself to a regular user. I wasnt going to make a thread initially but i wanted to say a few things....

Dont PM me anymore cause i cant do shit for you. :)

To be honest, im just tired of it all. After what happened last week, im just over it. Ive come to realize i no longer share the same attitude, concerns, opinions of the majority of the users and moderators. This isnt a shot to anyone, or calling anyone out, i just think its time i step down and someone else try their hand at it.

Im tired of the bitching, moaning, complaining from everyone, even myself. I just have more important things in my life that i need to do and focus on, and i think having this attitude is not fair to Paul, Julio, and the other SM and Admins .

My time on IA has been decreasing more and more month to month because IMO the gap has been widening between what i find enjoyable online and what this current group of users likes. Seems everyone thinks i step on their toes or i cross my boundaries, blah blah blah. This way you can no longer blame me, and frankly i dont have to care anymore.

I honestly dont consider myself an elitist and i always thought i did what was right.

I just have no desire to argue anymore or enforce policies that are just going to get overrun anyway or cause people to get upset at me for just doing what i was asked too.

Good luck to all the current mods and users. I will continue to support the site as it has done a lot of good things to me and i will always support paul and julio in what they do. its because of them this little sandbox is here in the first place.

My time is winding down here, so i think it was best for me to let someone else try their hand at it.

Mike

Sounds so familiar!!! Just like when I quit the shop. Too many whiny ass babies and blah blah blah just like your post.

Good luck, but you are still a fag.

AnthonyF
06-30-2009, 10:46 AM
You already knew ol' cry baby would have something to say.

Yup, you've figured me out. I would say you are MORE pathetic than Mike..but he paid for his status. That's pretty fucking sad. But just remember...you're right there with him sweet heart. ;)

-Ant.

all_american_gurl09
06-30-2009, 10:47 AM
that sucks.........

JITB
06-30-2009, 10:50 AM
So i can pay money to be a mod?

Z0_o6
06-30-2009, 10:53 AM
Serious question for a second- With all these mods/admins losing powers, stepping down, or whatever, how do you guys decide who replaces them?

Vteckidd
06-30-2009, 10:53 AM
Yup, you've figured me out. I would say you are MORE pathetic than Mike..but he paid for his status. That's pretty fucking sad. But just remember...you're right there with him sweet heart. ;)

-Ant.
WTF lol i didnt pay for my status lol

Nemesis
06-30-2009, 10:54 AM
I will pay, how much and where do I sign up. fuck ya

Vteckidd
06-30-2009, 10:54 AM
Serious question for a second- With all these mods/admins losing powers, stepping down, or whatever, how do you guys decide who replaces them?

Cage Match

Z0_o6
06-30-2009, 10:55 AM
Cage Match

I am so fucking down, I already got my brass knucks. WHAT!

Vteckidd
06-30-2009, 10:55 AM
Sounds so familiar!!! Just like when I quit the shop. Too many whiny ass babies and blah blah blah just like your post.

Good luck, but you are still a fag.
Man.....we.......are..............so.........close ..............to...............being.............. ..........nice

fuck that :D ;)

Killer
06-30-2009, 10:56 AM

i don't think they always replace them...

stillaneon
06-30-2009, 10:57 AM

Sure you did. Because resentful dumbasses say you did.

It's the same reason that people contracted disease's or the reason that Paul and Julio sold IA. Because people run their mouths without knowing the truth.

And then you have the people who lose their priviledges and still don't know how to keep their mouths shut.

AnthonyF
So i can pay money to be a mod?
Yup.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh kay Mikey.

-Ant.

Killer
Cage Match

LOL!

Vteckidd
I heard the same thing. :rolleyes: LOL..like i said..pathetic.

make me SM, i'll ban his bitch ass just to see him come back on crying. lolol

-Ant.
easy to flex behind that monitor isnt it?

Amazing the balls people grow. OMG HE CANT BAN ME NOW !

I paid to be a sponsor, not an admin. I was promoted the same time Aaronfelipe was.

JITB
06-30-2009, 10:59 AM
HOW
MUCH
DO
:police:
COST

The Ren
06-30-2009, 10:59 AM

I paid to be a sponsor, not an admin. I was promoted the same time Aaronfelipe was.

Mike you dont have to explain yourself to anybody and the fact that someone would be this pathetic as to assume that is rediculous.

Z0_o6
06-30-2009, 11:00 AM
i don't think they always replace them...

We do have a lot, but I personally think it would be better to replace at least one with me. I mean it's the only solution that makes sense. What with all the idiots running amuck and needing to be put in check. *Sigh* I'll step up and do what I gotta do now!

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/9748/artieshirtvi7.jpg

Tracy
06-30-2009, 11:00 AM
Man.....we.......are..............so.........close ..............to...............being.............. ..........nice

fuck that :D ;)

I hope you know I used to like you a whole lot. You really hurt my feelings. I thought we had a lot in common at one time, just not anymore. If you ever had the balls to admit what you did and apologize, we might be on the road to recovery—but I know you never will, so here we are and here we will be until then. I know for a fact that we didn't do shit to you. We opened our arms to you when you were having rough times and it was supposed t help us out also.

I hope that you are learning some lessons now that you have your own thing going on. Joey learned some when he left and now we are friends again, but he also apologized. I am not unreasonable, I just can't stand shady shit. Period.

BobbyFresco
06-30-2009, 11:02 AM

-Ant.

The faggotry that you come up with is epic. Seriously.
I will put money on the fact that YOU will not say any of this shit to ME in person....I'll be in ATL this weekend...name the time and place....

and please, for the love of God, don't come back with some "internet is serious business" or some equally as lame bullshit excuse to pussy out.

Btw, you should write some more blogs about how your daddy doesn't love you.

AnthonyF
06-30-2009, 11:03 AM

LOL

Why do you ALWAYS insist on running your mouth? lol. The only one "flexing" here is YOU.

I have ALWAYS talked shit to you and will continue. Why don't you learn how to keep ONE personality instead of changing all the time to impress people.

-Ant.

Vteckidd
06-30-2009, 11:03 AM
I hope you know I used to like you a whole lot. You really hurt my feelings. I thought we had a lot in common at one time, just not anymore. If you ever had the balls to admit what you did and apologize, we might be on the road to recovery—but I know you never will, so here we are and here we will be until then. I know for a fact that we didn't do shit to you. We opened our arms to you when you were having rough times and it was supposed t help us out also.

I hope that you are learning some lessons now that you have your own thing going on. Joey learned some when he left and now we are friends again, but he also apologized. I am not unreasonable, I just can't stand shady shit. Period.

Im sure in time we can sit down and talk. I Just dont think its that time yet.

We did have a lot in common, you helped me out a lot. So did Dan, and i wish the best for brandon.

Cant change the past, things happen for a reason. On both sides. I know how you feel and i dont expect any sympathy or anything.

JITB
06-30-2009, 11:04 AM
MOD
FIGHT

Vteckidd
06-30-2009, 11:04 AM
LOL

Why do you ALWAYS insist on running your mouth? lol. The only one "flexing" here is YOU.

I have ALWAYS talked shit to you and will continue. Why don't you learn how to keep ONE personality instead of changing all the time to impress people.

-Ant.

You said i paid for my admin rights. if thats true, Paul can i get a refund or a credit back?

Vteckidd
06-30-2009, 11:05 AM
Ant is a pussy, he wont do shit. My little sister could intimidate him

Paul
06-30-2009, 11:06 AM
why people think he paid to be an admin? mike, julio, and i have been friends for quite a while. this has nothing to do w/ $ and i made him an admin the same time i made Jaime/Aaron b/c there are all friends of mine that I take their advice on the site.

BobbyFresco
06-30-2009, 11:07 AM
140 lbs soaking wet and talking shit to a fucking beast..
I will eat his fucking face...fucking faggot.

Z0_o6
Ant is a pussy, he wont do shit. My little sister could intimidate him

Does your little sister look like you? ZING :D

Vteckidd
why people think he paid to be an admin? mike, julio, and i have been friends for quite a while. this has nothing to do w/ $ and i made him an admin the same time i made Jaime/Aaron b/c there are all friends of mine that I take their advice on the site.
WHERES MY REFUND DONT LIE

Vteckidd
06-30-2009, 11:08 AM
Does your little sister look like you? ZING :D
Theres pics of her in my Dane Cook thread. My sisters got all the pretty genes, i got the shit that was left over

Nemesis
06-30-2009, 11:08 AM
140 lbs soaking wet and talking shit to a fucking beast..
I will eat his fucking face...fucking faggot.

This comment kinda bothers me lol

Paul
06-30-2009, 11:09 AM
You said i paid for my admin rights. if thats true, Paul can i get a refund or a credit back?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3458/3382004234_76dcfe2173_o.jpg

lulz

JITB
EX-MOD
CAGE
FIGHT

AnthonyF
The faggotry that you come up with is epic. Seriously.
I will put money on the fact that YOU will not say any of this shit to ME in person....I'll be in ATL this weekend...name the time and place....

and please, for the love of God, don't come back with some "internet is serious business" or some equally as lame bullshit excuse to pussy out.

Btw, you should write some more blogs about how your daddy doesn't love you.

I'll be sure to do all of that b/c you are so awesome. lol. I'm glad you take the time in your PATHETIC life to go through a blog of some1 you dislike. what a loser...AND you're UGLY. lol

-Ant.

Z0_o6
06-30-2009, 11:10 AM
Theres pics of her in my Dane Cook thread. My sisters got all the pretty genes, i got the shit that was left over

I remember seeing them now, lol.

So you're saying it's like that movie Twins? LOL

BobbyFresco
06-30-2009, 11:10 AM

LOL..
It's w/e..

I'm not as civilized as Mike.
If Ant has an issue he'd like to articulate, then I would love to give him
the opportunity to say what the fuck he has to say....in person and to my face.

stillaneon
06-30-2009, 11:11 AM
I'll be sure to do all of that b/c you are so awesome. lol. I'm glad you take the time in your PATHETIC life to go through a blog of some1 you dislike. what a loser...AND you're UGLY. lol

-Ant.

What a come back.

Your turn Mr. Fresh

AnthonyF
06-30-2009, 11:12 AM
What a come back.

Your turn Mr. Fresh

It's not a comeback. I didn't know this was grade school again.

These 2 idiots are just hilarious to piss off. They cry all the time.

-Ant.

JITB
EX-MOD
vs.
NEW MOD
INTERNET
FACE
FIGHT
IN
RL

Vteckidd
I remember seeing them now, lol.

So you're saying it's like that movie Twins? LOL
LOL Reps for knowing that

ALVIN
I dont know what to say

Nemesis
06-30-2009, 11:13 AM
I dont know what to say

I do..

ass and titties

stillaneon
06-30-2009, 11:14 AM

These 2 idiots are just hilarious to piss off. They cry all the time.

-Ant.

right:rolleyes:

Z0_o6
I do..

ass and titties

ASS AND TITTAYS!! :boobies:

all is well when that gets said.

JITB
How about you all fight, and the winner gets to unban JM

Killer
lirl at ass and titties

Vteckidd
06-30-2009, 11:15 AM

-Ant.
every response you make which is nothing but contempt, lies, and conjecture turn it into grade school.

Just in case:
Contempt is an intense feeling or attitude of regarding someone or something as inferior, base, or worthless—it is similar to scorn.

Conjecture the formation or expression of an opinion or theory without sufficient evidence for proof.

Z0_o6
06-30-2009, 11:15 AM
Thank you Webster. Take a bow :D

BobbyFresco
06-30-2009, 11:16 AM

-Ant.

Jesus Christ..
You should, at the very least, attempt to salvage some semblance of your manhood. Seriously.

Reach down to that place where your balls used to be. Remember what it felt like to have those? Don't you want to have that feeling back again?

I guess the overflow of estrogen even has you looking and judging men...

:gay:

AnthonyF
"meet me in real life cus I don't like people who talk about me on the internet!" BOO FUCKING HOO. Go cry to your lame ass friends.

-Ant.

stillaneon
How about you all fight, and the winner gets to unban JM

I love how you make it sound like a priviledge

AnthonyF
06-30-2009, 11:17 AM
every response you make which is nothing but contempt, lies, and conjecture turn it into grade school.

Just in case:
Contempt is an intense feeling or attitude of regarding someone or something as inferior, base, or worthless—it is similar to scorn.

Conjecture the formation or expression of an opinion or theory without sufficient evidence for proof.

I'm glad you know how to google. One of the very few things you KNOW how to do. :D

-Ant.

stillaneon
06-30-2009, 11:17 AM
"meet me in real life cus I don't like people who talk about me on the internet!" BOO FUCKING HOO. Go cry to your lame ass friends.

-Ant.

There it is:crazy:

Vteckidd
06-30-2009, 11:18 AM
ANt you are the one crying LOL you want to run your mouth about me i am merely correcting you LIKE I ALWAYS DO.

Its so funny Ant is so ignorant and immature you can predict his actions.

Anatomy of Ant
1) Say outlandish statement about how you hate someone
2) Person responds correcting and pointing out you are wrong
3) Say even more outlandish untrue statements, act like a badass
4) Person make you look even more stupid
5) Play the moral high horse how the "internet is serious business" and you are so much more mature
6) Person obliterates you making you look like the assclown you are
7) Say the person YOU were making fun of is a crybaby and back out of thread never to return
8) Ant goes and kisses some other mods ass

That about sums it up

JITB
06-30-2009, 11:18 AM
I love how you make it sound like a priviledge

IT IS!!

atleast they will be fighting for something.. because now.. they are fighting for internet respect

BobbyFresco
06-30-2009, 11:19 AM

-Ant.

* Paging pussy* Paging pussy*

Pussy.... please report to the get the fuck out of this thread exit immediately, please and thank you.

AnthonyF
06-30-2009, 11:19 AM
Jesus Christ..
You should, at the very least, attempt to salvage some semblance of your manhood. Seriously.

Reach down to that place where your balls used to be. Remember what it felt like to have those? Don't you want to have that feeling back again?

I guess the overflow of estrogen even has you looking and judging men...

:gay:

ewwwwwwwww.... ZING. A balls joke and an attempt to make a gay joke. What's next tough guy? Gonna call me some bad names and stomp your feet? Your such a bad ass, I just can't stand it anymore, it's overwhelming.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
06-30-2009, 11:20 AM
* Paging pussy* Paging pussy*

Pussy.... please report to the get the fuck out of this thread exit immediately, please and thank you.Does your title at WalMart still allow you to play the microphone paging system? I'm here all day homey. Been here before and long after you. ;)

-Ant.

Nemesis
IT IS!!

atleast they will be fighting for something.. because now.. they are fighting for internet respect

You cant just climb in the ring with Ali cuz you think you can box.

81911SC
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd59/Neon1445/popcorn.gif
Don't know who's pb it's from but I'm saving this one. :lmfao:

stillaneon
ewwwwwwwww.... ZING. A balls joke and an attempt to make a gay joke. What's next tough guy? Gonna call me some bad names and stomp your feet? Your such a bad ass, I just can't stand it anymore, it's overwhelming.

-Ant.

Does this mean you are leaving now?

Vteckidd
06-30-2009, 11:21 AM

-Ant.
and the backpeddling begins

AnthonyF
06-30-2009, 11:21 AM
IT IS!!

No, THEY are.

-Ant.

JITB
06-30-2009, 11:22 AM
lol whats the argument about again?

81911SC
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd59/Neon1445/popcorn.gif
Don't know who's pb it's from but I'm saving this one. :lmfao:bottom ftl

stillaneon
No, THEY are.

-Ant.

Is that a no?

Nemesis
lol whats the argument about again?

me being banned for bashing a spray painted ef. lol I think...

AnthonyF
Again Mike, I am truly pathetic. Same old comments. I am never creative. Just the same scrawny pathetic self. B/c I am a fucking bum who makes nothing of my life. Nice. You're SUCH a baller. Please, let me clear an area to bow for you.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
06-30-2009, 11:23 AM
me being banned for bashing a spray painted ef. lol I think...
R u serious? lol That's pretty pathetic. WAS it ugly? If it's ugly..it's UGLY.

-Ant.

BobbyFresco
06-30-2009, 11:23 AM
Does your title at WalMart still allow you to play the microphone paging system? I'm here all day homey. Been here before and long after you. ;)

-Ant.

:rolleyes:

I'm sitting in my office, very comfortably I might add, making almost 6 figures talking shit to a punk ass kid, who works for a dad that can't stand him and claims to have his own shop....

Seriously. You're boring me.

Nemesis
06-30-2009, 11:24 AM
R u serious? lol That's pretty pathetic. WAS it ugly? If it's ugly..it's UGLY.

-Ant.

haha yeah, dude spray painted his steelies too , really ghetto like. It was so ridiculous I thought it was an alter ego :lmao:

BobbyFresco
06-30-2009, 11:25 AM
and the backpeddling begins

Oh hai..You see that too?:lmfao:

Z0_o6
06-30-2009, 11:25 AM

I'm sitting in my office, very comfortably I might add, making almost 6 figures talking shit to a punk ass kid, who works for a dad that can't stand him and claims to have his own shop....

Almost only counts in horse-shoes and hand grenades SUCKA. :lmao:

Vteckidd
06-30-2009, 11:26 AM
Again Mike, I am truly pathetic. Same old comments. I am never creative. Just the same scrawny pathetic self. B/c I am a fucking bum who makes nothing of my life. Nice. You're SUCH a baller. Please, let me clear an area to bow for you.

-Ant.
LOL i forgot the part where you cant come up with anything else so you attack peoples business and appearance.

LOok we cant all be built like a 13 year old girl.

We all cant work for mommy and daddys business and act like its our own ;)

My business is on 30 different website with 1000s ofcustomers in different countries, dont hate me cause im smart and can make a living at it.

Ant lets just talk about this in person, you know im pathetic, and i dont fight. Where is your shop at?

The Ren
I would hate to be on Bobbyfresh's badside... thats all im saying

AnthonyF

Oh really? I work for my dad? No shit. That's why my name is on everything? Exactly. You know nothing.

That's why you stay in the WL b/c that's all you good for.

-Ant.

BobbyFresco
06-30-2009, 11:27 AM
Almost only counts in horse-shoes and hand grenades SUCKA. :lmao:

:2up:

:lmfao:

I'm just sayin'
It's almost.:boobies:

AnthonyF
You know where my shop is. Everyone does. Ask around. There are even pictures of it on here. Find it Mr. badass.
-Ant.

Vteckidd
Oh really? I work for my dad? No shit. That's why my name is on everything? Exactly. You know nothing.

-Ant.
whats the shop name, where is it at?

Whats your phone number

Z0_o6
06-30-2009, 11:28 AM
:2up:

I'm just sayin'
It's almost.:boobies:

lol not hatin' just motivatin! :boobies:

Vteckidd
06-30-2009, 11:28 AM
You know where my shop is. Everyone does. Ask around. There are even pictures of it on here. Find it Mr. badass.
-Ant.
Not badass at all, make it easy for me, where is it and whats the number

ALVIN
06-30-2009, 11:30 AM
well damn wtf. Mike when you comin back necro? you can't stay gone for long

Vteckidd
06-30-2009, 11:31 AM
im not LEAVING, im jusst not modding anymore.

Plus my time will be diminished soon cause internet is expensive in the caymans :ninja:

ALVIN
06-30-2009, 11:32 AM
lol. Caymans my ass. Gotta pay of the new crib and get that 360 before you can move to the caymans

ALVIN
and i'm talking about coming back to moding.

Nemesis
I heard PhatboyMR2 is our new admin.

Z0_o6
06-30-2009, 11:33 AM
I heard PhatboyMR2 is our new admin.

You owe me a new monitor, I reflexed at the mention of that and cracked mine.

BobbyFresco
06-30-2009, 11:33 AM

-Ant.

Lulz.

Come on, man..
Even StreetSpeed, the retarded motherfucker that he is, bless his simple minded little soul, puts up more a fight than you.

Fucking shit.

If RETARD and FUCKING DUMB got together, fucked, and got preggers, you'd be the end result...FUCKING STUPID..

I mean seriously....Your I.Q is equivalent to that of an impotent man's sperm count.
I would get more amusement out of watching a 5 year old autistic little fuck finger paint with his own shit than read each failure of a post you keep coming at me with...

The Ren
06-30-2009, 11:34 AM
Lulz.

Come on, man..
Even StreetSpeed, the retarded motherfucker that he is, bless his simple minded little soul, puts up more a fight than you.

Fucking shit.

If RETARD and FUCKING DUMB got together, fucked, and got preggers, you'd be the end result...FUCKING STUPID..

I mean seriously....Your I.Q is equivalent to that of an impotent man's sperm count.
I would get more amusement out of watching a 5 year old autistic little fuck finger paint with his own shit than read each failure of a post you keep coming at me with...

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Bobby.. seriously.. just stop I dont think I can laugh anymore.

collins
06-30-2009, 11:34 AM
-Ant.
ant, just give him the number. its mike lol. he wont do anything. i'm suprised he even wants to TALK in person!

Nemesis
06-30-2009, 11:35 AM
Hey JITB , lets bounce, our work is done here.

Vteckidd
ant, just give him the number. its mike lol. he wont do anything. i'm suprised he even wants to TALK in person!
just like i called you right?

Vteckidd
the balls on these faggots is astounding.

Nemesis
06-30-2009, 11:36 AM

thats what she said.

collins
06-30-2009, 11:36 AM
just like i called you right?
i said in PERSON lol ;)

JITB
06-30-2009, 11:37 AM
Hey JITB , lets bounce, our work is done here.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

its like seeing your child ride a bike for the first time...

BobbyFresco
Ant..don't make me tell your dad your on his time, playing badass on the internet, while you should be working...You know he'll cut that ass.

Z0_o6
thats what she said.

oooooooooooooooooooooh shit just got REAL

BobbyFresco
06-30-2009, 11:38 AM
Lulz..come to his shop for what?! So he can hide and or call the cops...?
The nerve of this queer.

JITB
06-30-2009, 11:40 AM
whos having sex with moderators

Miranda
Why is Ant such a jerk? :( I'm just so sad!

Oh and Collins.. A little late to start running ye old manpleaser, dontcha think?

Mike Lowrey

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I just find it funny coming from you......

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

....continue......

AnthonyF
You know where I work. Come find me sweetie. ;)

Bobby-More than welcome to call him. But this isn't his shop. :goodjob:

-Ant.

Dirty Octopus™
06-30-2009, 11:41 AM
do you have to be a baller to moderate?

AnthonyF
06-30-2009, 11:42 AM

Oh and Collins.. A little late to start running ye old manpleaser, dontcha think?

I don't even know who you are and heard from others on Facebook (im not on there) that you and a few others have a Klan that hate me and a few others from IA. Any comment on this?

-Ant/

JITB
^ isnt the shop yellow, and isnt there a race car outside...lol cant miss it!

81911SC

Oh and Collins.. A little late to start running ye old manpleaser, dontcha think?I don't know Miranda or Collins but that was fucking funny.
Debating on sig worthy.

Miranda

You make me wanna go practice making babies!!! Soo good.

JITB
do you have to be a bitch to moderate?
:ninja:

BobbyFresco
06-30-2009, 11:43 AM

You make me wanna go practice making babies!!! Soo good.

Orly?:idb:

AnthonyF
06-30-2009, 11:46 AM
^ isnt the shop yellow, and isnt there a race car outside...lol cant miss it!
Blue/red. race car is inside. It burns so much gas. I only pull it out every now and then.

-Ant.

Miranda
Orly?:idb:

that was directed at your long Ant bash on the last page that Ren was laughing at...

My dumbass forgot to check the quote in reply box.. D'oh!!!!

Vteckidd
You know where I work. Come find me sweetie. ;)

Bobby-More than welcome to call him. But this isn't his shop. :goodjob:

-Ant.
YOU CANT JUST TELL ME WHERE YOU WORK? I have nothing but free time id love to stop by.

CAN YOU JUST POST THE GOD DAMN ADDRESS PLEASE

Are you that scared?

BobbyFresco
06-30-2009, 11:47 AM
YOU CANT JUST TELL ME WHERE YOU WORK? I have nothing but free time id love to stop by.

CAN YOU JUST POST THE GOD DAMN ADDRESS PLEASE

Are you that scared?

He won't....

Vteckidd
I like how i can create drama without even trying because Ant is so damn jealous of me that he has to come in here and try to battle it out with me.

Son you dont want none of this, in real life or on the internet.

Miranda
I don't even know who you are and heard from others on Facebook (im not on there) that you and a few others have a Klan that hate me and a few others from IA. Any comment on this?

-Ant/
I don't like your meanness.. It's sad.

Vteckidd
06-30-2009, 11:48 AM
Im off to Taco Veloz, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm burrito

Miranda
06-30-2009, 11:48 AM
I don't know Miranda or Collins but that was fucking funny.
Debating on sig worthy.
I say hell yes!

Nemesis
06-30-2009, 11:49 AM

-Ant/

I hate you, and Im not part of this clan, and im on facebook.....wtf

JITB
06-30-2009, 11:49 AM
I like how i can create drama without even trying because Ant is so damn jealous of me that he has to come in here and try to battle it out with me.

Son you dont want none of this, in real life or on the internet.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Nemesis
06-30-2009, 11:53 AM
BTEC I SEE YOU IN HERE, WHATCHA WANNA DO

81911SC
06-30-2009, 11:53 AM
:ninja:

BobbyFresco
06-30-2009, 11:54 AM

that was directed at your long Ant bash on the last page that Ren was laughing at...

My dumbass forgot to check the quote in reply box.. D'oh!!!!

Yea so about that....:love:

The Ren
06-30-2009, 11:57 AM
Mir.. apparently you have a clan now that hates Ant? is it good.. is it big?

stillaneon
06-30-2009, 11:58 AM
Mir.. apparently you have a clan now that hates Ant? is it good.. is it big?

probably bigger than the clan that idolizes Ant:rolleyes:

Nemesis
is it good.. is it big?

thats what she asked.

JITB
do you mods argue like this in the SM forum ....you all seem to be full of so much emotion..and passion.....

stillaneon
06-30-2009, 11:59 AM
thats what she asked.

You're on top of it today

waits for it

AnthonyF
06-30-2009, 12:00 PM
LOL Nem.

Mike, search for me or ask me in PM's like an adult. PLENTY of people, a couple in this thread, know where I work. Why don't you figure it out?

-Ant.

JITB
06-30-2009, 12:03 PM
if you unban JM, ill tell u were he works.. and how to get there.

AnthonyF
06-30-2009, 12:03 PM
I don't like your meanness.. It's sad.I'm mean?:thinking: No way jose.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
06-30-2009, 12:04 PM
if you unban JM, ill tell u were he works.. and how to get there.

2 birds, 1 stone...I like. Very smart. :goodjob:

-Ant.

Brock
06-30-2009, 12:05 PM

BobbyFresco
06-30-2009, 12:06 PM

Oh hai, JM.

stillaneon
06-30-2009, 12:07 PM
LOL Nem.

Mike, search for me or ask me in PM's like an adult. PLENTY of people, a couple in this thread, know where I work. Why don't you figure it out?

-Ant.

way to show how big and bad you are.:goodjob:

oneSLOWex
06-30-2009, 12:07 PM
Oh hai, JM.

LIES. lol

AnthonyF
06-30-2009, 12:08 PM
way to show how big and bad you are.:goodjob:

No problem. Useless posts are useless.

-Ant.

Ed
06-30-2009, 12:09 PM
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i158/sheer_animosity/random.jpg
http://www.adiumxtras.com/images/pictures/chuck_norris_random_fact_generator_6_3957_2224_ima ge_2578.jpg
http://www.jimmyr.com/blog/img/1107_9_344_2007.jpg

Z0_o6
06-30-2009, 12:09 PM
Ed- WTF WAS THAT LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Brock
06-30-2009, 12:10 PM
Oh hai, JM.

incorrect, but you have a PM.

Ed
06-30-2009, 12:10 PM
http://stores.susansfabricsstore.com/catalog/brother_bobbin_thread.jpg

ShooterMcGavin
06-30-2009, 12:13 PM
qft :D *flees*

ShooterMcGavin
06-30-2009, 12:14 PM
:werd: i thought the same thing, almost along the lines of some mike tyson: "i'll eat your children" shit :lmao:

AirMax95
06-30-2009, 12:14 PM
Lulz.

Come on, man..

Fucking shit.

My boredom at work has ended, thank you :lmfao:

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/bombsdavid/ChuckNorrisFaceKick.png

Ed
06-30-2009, 12:16 PM
http://content.artofmanliness.com/uploads/2008/11/chuck_norris.jpg

man i wouldn't wanna fuck with this guy.

LizBiz
06-30-2009, 12:17 PM
WTF is going on in here?!?

stillaneon
No problem. Useless posts are useless.

-Ant.

admittance IS the first step

LizBiz
admittance IS the first step LOL look at this guy

AirMax95
06-30-2009, 12:18 PM

Someone is getting pwned like dis.....

http://www.freespiritactivewear.com/Images/brucelee.jpg

stillaneon
06-30-2009, 12:19 PM
LOL look at this guy

ummm I could have sworn I locked the cage this morning before I left. Who let you out.

ShooterMcGavin
06-30-2009, 12:19 PM
Lulz.

Come on, man..

Fucking shit.

you were going great until that part...

collins
06-30-2009, 12:20 PM

Why don't you get off my nuts since you don't have a good reason ;)

JITB
06-30-2009, 12:21 PM
how
much
you
pay
for
:police:
willing
to
part?

ShooterMcGavin
06-30-2009, 12:22 PM
thats what she said.
wouldn't it be that's what HE said? :thinking:

ShooterMcGavin
06-30-2009, 12:23 PM
do you have to be a baller to moderate?
don't think so, either that or they just don't know that i'm not one :dunno:

Ed
06-30-2009, 12:24 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_HOJjPzE5N9Q/SWssGLpzg8I/AAAAAAAAAIA/oysDOmbDsag/s400/1230796294630.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HOJjPzE5N9Q/SWssGKNx_eI/AAAAAAAAAII/X393GdAkojM/s1600-h/1230796364266.jpg

ShooterMcGavin
06-30-2009, 12:25 PM
Im off to Taco Veloz, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm burrito
is that the place w/the 6 lb burrito challenge?

oneSLOWex
06-30-2009, 12:26 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_HOJjPzE5N9Q/SWssGLpzg8I/AAAAAAAAAIA/oysDOmbDsag/s400/1230796294630.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HOJjPzE5N9Q/SWssGKNx_eI/AAAAAAAAAII/X393GdAkojM/s1600-h/1230796364266.jpg

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

BobbyFresco
06-30-2009, 12:28 PM
you were going great until that part...

:blah:
Shut it, pet killer.

ShooterMcGavin
06-30-2009, 12:28 PM
:blah:
Shut it, pet killer.
lul wut?

BobbyFresco
06-30-2009, 12:30 PM
lul wut?

LOL...n/m.:lmfao:

DJ Maestro
06-30-2009, 12:35 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/funny-pictures-leader-cat-gives-orders.jpg

TIGERJC
06-30-2009, 12:36 PM
what the hell happned to this thread?

Tracy
06-30-2009, 12:37 PM
what the hell happned to this thread?
The WL happened.

DJ Maestro
06-30-2009, 12:38 PM
The WL happened.

:yes:

aaronfelipe
07-02-2009, 04:25 PM
LOL Nem.

-Ant.

MIKE I GOTS THE INFORMATION PM ME

Julio
07-02-2009, 04:46 PM
Mike you da man...

Anyways.. this is not the end.....

civictR
07-02-2009, 05:02 PM

Mike Lowrey
07-02-2009, 08:56 PM
Wow. This thread went from useless, to gay.