PDA

View Full Version : Surprise!!!! Doing anything this weekend?

raven97990
03-24-2005, 09:03 PM
AAP Motorsports Dyno day 3/26*If you plan to attend, please use signup in first post*
Mike at AAP motorsports and I have been working on putting together a dyno day to test out their new equipment.

We plan on getting together March 26(a Saturday) at 9:30 in the morning. It will be $50 for three pulls on the dyno with a tail pipe wide band for all pulls(No D/P bungs as it will take too much time). Their location is in an industrial park, so we can dyno till 4am if we get enough cars. Invitation is open to all vehicles, except 4wd/awd.

We are offering awards, a trophy for the following classes
MK II stock; MKII Turbo; MK III Stock Turbo; MK III Modified Turbo; MK IV Stock Turbos; MK IV Modified Turbos; Open NA; Open Forced Induction.
Also, for the lowest HP measured, AAP will be giving away a $100 gift certificate to get you started on your way for making the big numbers.

3651A Mcginnis Park Drive
Suwanee, GA 30024

Map of their location

AAP is also wired with a great sound system, and we will have the big grill going cooking some kind of food. And now as it sits, we are planning a break t 5 at night to go eat somewhere as a group and go back and dyno whatever is left to dyno.

This even is open to all vehicles, but with some focus on the Supra crowd. Lets get this one together!

Contact Jared to reserve your slot at [email protected] or call me at 678-316-9601

We now have a signup thanks to the guys over at SOGI
Sign-up for the AAP Motorsports Dyno Day

CSquared
03-24-2005, 10:28 PM
yup i'll be there... should be a fun event