PDA

View Full Version : BRI,BRETT,RICH,PAUL,MIKE,JAMIE

b@d @pple
06-29-2009, 05:56 PM
i really cant believe the shit that happened in the last week.

The female involved may or may not have made some good decisions. but regardless they are her decisions and no one else's. we have all made poor choices in our life and i will bet that 95 percent of the time those choices were made there wasn't someone raping you about it..you live and learn and move on..as far as im concerned i consider Brett a friend of mine,but i do not agree with the way he or anyone else has dealt with this situation. Bri is your step daughter,you have been a father to her for 8 years until now..i dont give a fuck about what anyone ha to say about me so im gonna say what i feel. I think this is a very disrespectful way to teach someone a "lesson".Brett you are a good person and a good friend but i never expected something like this from you..Rich, youre just fucking instigating..grow the fuck up..act your goodamn age..JM is a pussy and so is every one else grilling this poor girl about a fucking RUMOR..no one has evidence..its all speculation and its all talk..to all the stupid motherfuckers bitching about people not contributing,shut the fuck up already..if you dont like the website and the people on it,then fucking stop posting and swallow a fucking hollow point.please.

no fucking petition is gonna bring anybody back..its a goddamn forum,is it really that important..not one of you stupid cocksuckers talking shit behind your computer screen have half the sack to talk shit to anyone in person..so please the shit is no longer funny and amusing..let it be..there are tons of people on this site who make bad decisions everyday..we have theives,sluts,douchebags,noobs,fat ass motherfuckers,little emo kids,and yes unfortunately some members have contracted some form of a disease..all of which are bad decisions..paul,mike,and jamie i commend you..to everyone eat fucking sack if you can really wake up everyday and be ok with thus so called "lesson" you are teaching..I HOPE ALL OF YOU DIE OF CANCER WHILE GETTING FUCKED BY A PORCUPINE ON A TRICYCLE../RANT

Buttons
06-29-2009, 06:02 PM
I agree with you one hundred percent and i even LOL'd at the last sentence.

Mike Lowrey
06-29-2009, 06:02 PM
:lmfao:

b@d @pple
06-29-2009, 06:03 PM
expected nothing else rich

teh bri
06-29-2009, 06:03 PM

The female involved may or may not have made some good decisions. but regardless they are her decisions and no one else's. we have all made poor choices in our life and i will bet that 95 percent of the time those choices were made there wasn't someone raping you about it..you live and learn and move on..as far as im concerned i consider Brett a friend of mine,but i do not agree with the way he or anyone else has dealt with this situation. Bri is your step daughter,you have been a father to her for 8 years until now..i dont give a fuck about what anyone ha to say about me so im gonna say what i feel. I think this is a very disrespectful way to teach someone a "lesson".Brett you are a good person and a good friend but i never expected something like this from you..Rich, youre just fucking instigating..grow the fuck up..act your goodamn age..JM is a pussy and so is every one else grilling this poor girl about a fucking RUMOR..no one has evidence..its all speculation and its all talk..to all the stupid motherfuckers bitching about people not contributing,shut the fuck up already..if you dont like the website and the people on it,then fucking stop posting and swallow a fucking hollow point.please.

no fucking petition is gonna bring anybody back..its a goddamn forum,is it really that important..not one of you stupid cocksuckers talking shit behind your computer screen have half the sack to talk shit to anyone in person..so please the shit is no longer funny and amusing..let it be..there are tons of people on this site who make bad decisions everyday..we have theives,sluts,douchebags,noobs,fat ass motherfuckers,little emo kids,and yes unfortunately some members have contracted some form of a disease..all of which are bad decisions..paul,mike,and jamie i commend you..to everyone eat fucking sack if you can really wake up everyday and be ok with thus so called "lesson" you are teaching..I HOPE ALL OF YOU DIE OF CANCER WHILE GETTING FUCKED BY I PORCUPINE ON A TRICYCLE../RANT

Thank you for something mature. And also, thank you for saying how you feel. It seems to me that everyone who posts on here and tells their side or opinion someone has to have something negative to say about it. Other than that, you're are right about everything you just said. And i've realized this the other day when i lost him (jm) as a friend. Thank you for your opinion. You're going to get shit for posting this.. but you shouldn't care. :goodjob:

b@d @pple
06-29-2009, 06:04 PM
lol trust me i give no damn about getting shit for anything..FUCK ALL OF YOU NO SACK PUSSIES

Scotsman
06-29-2009, 06:04 PM
Thank you for something mature. And also, thank you for saying how you feel. It seems to me that everyone who posts on here and tells their side or opinion someone has to have something negative to say about it. Other than that, you're are right about everything you just said. And i've realized this the other day when i lost him (jm) as a friend. Thank you for your opinion. You're going to get shit for posting this.. but you shouldn't care. :goodjob:i am not thinking so:no:

WTF?
06-29-2009, 06:05 PM
lol

Mike Lowrey
06-29-2009, 06:05 PM
expected nothing else rich

and? Its the WL, what else would you expect? Really.

b@d @pple
06-29-2009, 06:06 PM
CORRECT

teh bri
06-29-2009, 06:06 PM
and? Its the WL, what else would you expect? Really.

You said your opinion, good job.

JITB
06-29-2009, 06:10 PM
http://rumplo.com/assets/contrib/tees/0001/1508/11508-1.jpg

Mike Lowrey
06-29-2009, 06:11 PM
You said your opinion, good job.

I'm glad you like it. I, unlike yourself, don't look through IA for a sense of self worth. I don't post my life looking for approval. I post in the WL exactly what the WL is for......complete BS and utter uselessness.

teh bri
06-29-2009, 06:12 PM
I'm glad you like it. I, unlike yourself, don't look through IA for a sense of self worth. I don't post my life looking for approval. I post in the WL exactly what the WL is for......complete BS and utter uselessness.
Rich, you are seriously fucking dumb. I've told you numerous times that i don't post my life on ia, other people do. Get your facts straight.

Dracc
06-29-2009, 06:15 PM

no fucking petition is gonna bring anybody back..its a goddamn forum,is it really that important..not one of you stupid cocksuckers talking shit behind your computer screen have half the sack to talk shit to anyone in person..so please the shit is no longer funny and amusing..let it be..there are tons of people on this site who make bad decisions everyday..we have theives,sluts,douchebags,noobs,fat ass motherfuckers,little emo kids,and yes unfortunately some members have contracted some form of a disease..all of which are bad decisions..paul,mike,and jamie i commend you..to everyone eat fucking sack if you can really wake up everyday and be ok with thus so called "lesson" you are teaching..I HOPE ALL OF YOU DIE OF CANCER WHILE GETTING FUCKED BY A PORCUPINE ON A TRICYCLE../RANT

:eek: wooo... all except me.. i dont give a fucc about any of you bitch ass *****'s around here..

carry on

b@d @pple
06-29-2009, 06:17 PM
:eek: wooo... all except me.. i dont give a fucc about any of you bitch ass *****'s around here..

carry on

LOL WE ARE A RARE BREED

Mike Lowrey
06-29-2009, 06:19 PM
Rich, you are seriously fucking dumb. I've told you numerous times that i don't post my life on ia, other people do. Get your facts straight.

I am too lazy to find threads, but you posted today about you tatoo. You posted last week about you trip to the beach. There are mony others. Don't call me dumb, say you don't post anything on your life. You make yourself look stupid.

Paul
06-29-2009, 06:19 PM
i love justin... seriously i'm putting you in my will - i'll even let you bang my wife. (after i'm gone)

Paul
06-29-2009, 06:20 PM
I am too lazy to find threads, but you posted today about you tatoo. You posted last week about you trip to the beach. There are mony others. Don't call me dumb, say you don't post anything on your life. You make yourself look stupid.

your arguing w/ a child and she is the dumb one :thinking:

Mike Lowrey
06-29-2009, 06:22 PM
your arguing w/ a child and she is the dumb one :thinking:

I am not arguing. I am bored and she seems to want to instigate. She likes calling people dumb, but she puts herself into all the drama on IA. :goodjob:

Dracc
06-29-2009, 06:23 PM
LOL WE ARE A RARE BREED

trust me I know.. as many motha fucca's that tried to call me out when I 1st joined.. even mods.. and when I wanted to see them.. or was gonna beat ass at the V when I saw them.. they are all.. and I mean all with few exceptions who I can name off the bad are bitches

TheGodfather
06-29-2009, 06:24 PM
can i get some cliffs on what this is all about plox?

Julio
06-29-2009, 06:24 PM
I am not arguing. I am bored and she seems to want to instigate. She likes calling people dumb, but she puts herself into all the drama on IA. :goodjob:

No offense.. Paul does have a point...

She's what 18 ? You are what ? 34-35... C'mon bro.. lol

Julio
06-29-2009, 06:25 PM
trust me I know.. as many motha fucca's that tried to call me out when I 1st joined.. even mods.. and when I wanted to see them.. or was gonna beat ass at the V when I saw them.. they are all.. and I mean all with few exceptions who I can name off the bad are bitches

lol..

IA is full of Cotton Balls and muffins.

b@d @pple
06-29-2009, 06:26 PM
i love justin... seriously i'm putting you in my will - i'll even let you bang my wife. (after i'm gone)

note to self..terminate paul...hahahah

b@d @pple
06-29-2009, 06:26 PM
lol..

lol well put...orele

Mike Lowrey
06-29-2009, 06:27 PM

She's what 18 ? You are what ? 34-35... C'mon bro.. lol

What is the WL serious business now? I post when I am bored, or have some time to BS. My posts in the WL are 99.9% BS.

Paul has no point, just because her BS amuses me for the back and forth..... :goodjob:

Julio
06-29-2009, 06:27 PM

:fire:

Dracc
06-29-2009, 06:28 PM
lol..

and who the fucc are you :lmfao:... you've run into acouple of them.. the only reason people wont talk shit to you on here is because they are afraid of being banned.. they take IA to the head man

Mike Lowrey

lulz

Crazy Asian
wow nice.

Julio
06-29-2009, 06:29 PM
What is the WL serious business now? I post when I am bored, or have some time to BS. My posts in the WL are 99.9% BS.

Paul has no point, just because her BS amuses me for the back and forth..... :goodjob:

Yup... for me it is :ninja: :D

Echonova
lol..

IA is full of Cotton Balls and muffins.Ima start whooping some ass right after I win IA's sexiest guy contest.

Dracc

She's what 18 ? You are what ? 34-35... C'mon bro.. lol.

is she 18? i thought she was like younger then that or something :thinking:

Mike Lowrey
06-29-2009, 06:30 PM
Yup... for me it is :ninja: :D

:lmfao:

TheGodfather
can i get some cliffs on what this is all about plox?

:goodjob: :goodjob:

Dracc
Ima start whooping some ass right after I win IA's sexiest guy contest in 3011 after everyone is dead.

FIXED:goodjob:

Julio
06-29-2009, 06:31 PM
and who the fucc are you :lmfao:... you've run into acouple of them.. the only reason people wont talk shit to you on here is because they are afraid of being banned.. they take IA to the head man

I rarely ban anyone... I used to get a kick out of the " E-battles " hahah great entertainment... I would go all afternoon long back and forth... and then realize.... it was a waste...

Dracc
06-29-2009, 06:32 PM
I rarely ban anyone... I used to get a kick out of the " E-battles " hahah great entertainment... I would go all afternoon long back and forth... and then realize.... it was a waste...

i remember those days.. ahh.. 2006 -2007.. gotta love those days...

and they are long gone

Julio
06-29-2009, 06:33 PM
But, on a good note.. I think ima stick some google ads on Bri's Name....

Right now she is hot topic on IA....

Mike Lowrey
06-29-2009, 06:33 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Dracc
06-29-2009, 06:34 PM

and make Dracc a mod cause he's the homie

why thank you julio.. much obliged

Julio
06-29-2009, 06:35 PM
i remember those days.. ahh.. 2006 -2007.. gotta love those days...

and they are long gone

Naw bro... For you maybe... Ive been talking shit on IA since day 1 man... I really gave up 2 years ago.. lol

2001.. ... I trashed talk a few local sites to the ground... with the help of a few other loyal OG IA members... :lmfao:

Brock
06-29-2009, 06:37 PM
.JM is a pussy

about damn time someone said this :lmfao:

teh bri
06-29-2009, 06:37 PM

is she 18? i thought she was like younger then that or something :thinking:

I'm 19 :goodjob:

Julio
06-29-2009, 06:38 PM
I'm 19 :goodjob:

Perfect... She can take a mean mandingo.... :idb: :D

teh bri
06-29-2009, 06:39 PM

:eek: Teh Gross!

Julio
06-29-2009, 06:39 PM
BTW- On a serious note.. I agree with Justin.. I dont know much of what happened.. but read a little here and there... I just think.. everything should be left at that and move on.

Dracc
06-29-2009, 06:40 PM

got one baby on the way dont need another so stop volunteering me to break her bacc down

Echonova
06-29-2009, 06:40 PM
Perfect... She can take a mean mandingo.... :idb: :DShe must remain untouched for the rest of her days... I can't take another round of threads.

Dracc
06-29-2009, 06:41 PM
Naw bro... For you maybe... Ive been talking shit on IA since day 1 man... I really gave up 2 years ago.. lol

2001.. ... I trashed talk a few local sites to the ground... with the help of a few other loyal OG IA members... :lmfao:

oh naw.. i still shit talk and bacc it up..

Dracc
06-29-2009, 06:42 PM
She must remain untouched for the rest of her days... I can't take another round of threads.

I forgot just that quicc.. I retract my previous statement towards julio

Julio
:eek: Teh Gross!

Gross ??

Stop messing with little peckers.... Is that age to step up and feel Mandingo in your cooch and mouth at the same time...

I bet you know nothing about a real heart breaker.....

Jecht
I missed all this while I was in Florida, and Ed just filled me in a day or two ago. I can't believe the mess some of the people on this site get into.

JITB
06-29-2009, 06:43 PM
BTW- On a serious note.. I agree with Justin.. I dont know much of what happened.. but read a little here and there... I just think.. everything should be left at that and move on.

the day i joined IA, there was a girl with an eclipse getting flamed to hell and back.. by the whole forums. Ia has been that way since....y play capt all of a sudden?.

teh bri
06-29-2009, 06:44 PM
Gross ??

Stop messing with little peckers.... Is that age to step up and feel Mandingo in your cooch and mouth at the same time...

I bet you know nothing about a real heart breaker.....

:lmfao: I'll admit it, i'm confused. :ninja:

Dracc
06-29-2009, 06:44 PM
the day i joined IA, there was a girl with an eclipse getting flamed to hell and back.. by the whole forums. Ia has been that way since....y play capt all of a sudden?.

hmmm we all wonder why :ninja:

Dracc
06-29-2009, 06:45 PM
:lmfao: I'll admit it, i'm confused. :ninja:

the day you get a 9 inch plus dicc.. not a peccer.. or a cocc.. or a penis.. and dicc.. and feel the wrath of a good fucc.. then you'll be ok from there :idb:

jr4mny
06-29-2009, 06:46 PM

carry on
x2

damn right bro! :goodjob:

teh bri
the day you get a 9 inch plus dicc.. not a peccer.. or a cocc.. or a penis.. and dicc.. and feel the wrath of a good fucc.. then you'll be ok from there :idb:

:eek: No Comment!

TheGodfather
I missed all this while I was in Florida, and Ed just filled me in a day or two ago. I can't believe the mess some of the people on this site get into.

wanna fill me in then?

teh bri
06-29-2009, 06:47 PM
wanna fill me in then?I'll fill you in! :ninja:

Dracc
06-29-2009, 06:48 PM

exactly... you like the small man meet.. no wonder 97% of IA wants to bang you.. all there balls hang lower then their ..... AHAHAHAHA no homo

TheGodfather
06-29-2009, 06:49 PM
I'll fill you in! :ninja:

Oh word?

Julio
06-29-2009, 06:49 PM

With that said.....
I'm willing to bet your Hymen is still intact ....... :lmfao:

Dracc
06-29-2009, 06:50 PM
With that said.....
I'm willing to bet your Hymen is still intact ....... :lmfao:

100% in tact untouch.. perfect working condition

Echonova
b@d @pples awesome thread has been reduced to regular whoring.

Go figure.

teh bri
Godfather- Mmhm!

Julio- Hush! :)

Brock
06-29-2009, 06:51 PM
this is the whoreslounge. do threads ever not get whored?

TheGodfather
06-29-2009, 06:52 PM
Godfather- Mmhm!

Julio- Hush! :)

Well go ahead and get in touch with me sweetheart and we can take care of things :goodjob:

Echonova
06-29-2009, 06:52 PM
this is the whoreslounge. do threads ever not get whored?When whores don't whore them up!

Dracc
06-29-2009, 06:53 PM
this is the whoreslounge. do threads ever not get whored?

So I was at Popeyes chiccen about to order a 3 piece and a biscuit and a sweat tea.. and this bitch at the counter said.. um we aint got no mo biscuits or breast meet.. I'm like what da fucc shawty gimme bacc my money hoe. and gimme me yo numba shawty

TIGERJC
06-29-2009, 06:54 PM
why don't ppl just move on instead of keeping this shit going

Dracc
Well go ahead and get in touch with me sweetheart and we can take care of things :goodjob:

:umno::no::ninja:

Dracc
why don't ppl just move on instead of keeping this shit going

where is the fun and whoring in that

teh bri
06-29-2009, 06:55 PM
Well go ahead and get in touch with me sweetheart and we can take care of things :goodjob::lmfao: :lmfao:

Echonova
06-29-2009, 06:56 PM
tee hee tee hee

Godfatha... U so krazy!!!!

tee hee tee hee

TheGodfather
06-29-2009, 06:56 PM
:umno::no::ninja:

She didn't say taking a ride on the Italian Stallion didn't sound good. GTFO my innanetz.

Echonova
06-29-2009, 06:57 PM
Dear God, now I'm whoring too...

I'm out.

~two fingers in the air~

Dracc
06-29-2009, 06:59 PM
tee hee tee hee

Godfatha... U so krazy!!!!

tee hee tee hee

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd105/Magisterial/YouDaManJesus.jpg

jr4mny