PDA

View Full Version : Petition reinstate Marcus Burnett as an admin!

DJ Maestro
06-29-2009, 02:34 PM
My co-old man and good friend Brett (Marcus Burnett) had his most awesome powers of admin rights taken away this weekend. Brett is a great person, a great American, a great admin, and a great human being. To see his powers and rights so viciously stripped from him by the powers that be just goes to show us the corruption inherent in the system. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would stand for this. Neither should you! Let your voice be heard! Sign the petition below to bring back the admin powers of our good friend Brett! The punishment certainly did not fit the crime. :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

By adding my name to the list below I state that I believe Brett was wrongly discriminated against, dealt to harsh a punishment for an offense so pithy, and should be immediately reinstated as an admin.

1. DJ Maestro
2. toxxxic
3. nismo_92
4. WTF?
5. hondachik
6. Red Phoenix
7. Mike Lowery
8. Major Motion
9. blacknightteg
10. Xpsi
11. Nemesis
12. Got Purp
13. Mr.Clean
14. GKtib®
15. d_day87
16. Decepticon
17. 4uh8ers
18. dkjohnson04
19. Paul s
20. shane94
21. Captain-Obvious™
22. Mrs. Purp
23. blazin
24. JDMjoe
25. ALVIN
26. B_hoov
27. DSGB-GTS
28. NAMNORI
29. SandM
30. balls
31. MSP1660
32. sammich
33. TheGrillMan
34. kirk25
35. jadakid88
36. CB7tuner
37. You_Wish
38. O' Snap
39. The ChosenOne
|
|
|
|
|
\/

:D

If your name is on the petition and you wish for it not to be just PM me.

toxxxic
06-29-2009, 02:35 PM
ME!

nismo_92
06-29-2009, 02:35 PM
..:ninja:

Brett
06-29-2009, 02:37 PM
:lmfao:

WTF?
06-29-2009, 02:38 PM
so why is everyones powers getting stripped

hondachik
06-29-2009, 02:38 PM
I need to know why they were taken first. :ninja:

Red_Phoenix
06-29-2009, 02:41 PM
you can count me in. why were their powers stripped in the first place??

Mike Lowrey
06-29-2009, 02:41 PM
1. DJ Maestro
2. Mike Lowrey
|
|
|
|
|
\/

blacknightteg
06-29-2009, 02:45 PM
i honestly cannot say that he should or should not have them reinstated because i dont know what happened. but what i will say is that there are many people on this site, really just some of the admins that have taken power to their heads. banning people for no reason. getting irritated because someone doesnt agree with their actions and they the cause them e-harm. if they were taken away, they were taken away for a good reason. bretts a good guy, the one time i have met him and all. but if they had a reason for doing something then why reverse the decision? this site is supposed to go through some changes. give it more structure, not be as corrupt. if you keep some of the catalysts for these negatives of this site around, then whats the point of change?

DJ Maestro
06-29-2009, 02:50 PM
i honestly cannot say that he should or should not have them reinstated because i dont know what happened. but what i will say is that there are many people on this site, really just some of the admins that have taken power to their heads. banning people for no reason. getting irritated because someone doesnt agree with their actions and they the cause them e-harm. if they were taken away, they were taken away for a good reason. bretts a good guy, the one time i have met him and all. but if they had a reason for doing something then why reverse the decision? this site is supposed to go through some changes. give it more structure, not be as corrupt. if you keep some of the catalysts for these negatives of this site around, then whats the point of change?

So can I put you on the list or not?

PURP
06-29-2009, 02:53 PM
12. Got Purp
13.Mr.Clean
14.GKtib®
15.d_day87
16.Decepticon
17.4uh8ers
18dkjohnson04
19.Paul s
20.shane94
21.Captain-Obvious™
22.Mrs. Purp
23.blazin
24.JDMjoe
25.ALVIN
26.B_hoov
27.DSGB-GTS
28.NAMNORI
29.SandM
30balls
31.MSP1660
32.sammich
33.TheGrillMan
34.kirk25
35.jadakid88
36.CB7tuner
37.You_Wish
38.O' Snap
39.The ChosenOne

Goons support this....lolol

blacknightteg
06-29-2009, 02:55 PM
So can I put you on the list or not?

i dont even know what the cause of his demotion was so i dont want to put on a list with out knowing what for. kinda like when you sign a contract. gotta read all the fine print

DJ Maestro
06-29-2009, 02:57 PM
i dont even know what the cause of his demotion was so i dont want to put on a list with out knowing what for. kinda like when you sign a contract. gotta read all the fine print

Do you or do you not love Brett? :???: (no homo of course)

hondachik
06-29-2009, 02:57 PM
So why were they taken?

blacknightteg
06-29-2009, 03:01 PM
he's a cool guy. i dont know him personally, i mean i wont agree with some of the actions that he has done of the past month or so. but how am i supposed to agree with something when i dont even know what exactly happened?

T.S.
06-29-2009, 03:04 PM
Brett's admin rights where taken away and he knows why. If he has a problem with it, he needs to speak with Paul and Julio. Signing a petition isnt going to change anything... just my :2cents:

DJ Maestro
06-29-2009, 03:13 PM
Brett's admin rights where taken away and he knows why. If he has a problem with it, he needs to speak with Paul and Julio. Signing a petition isnt going to change anything... just my :2cents:

I'm guessing you don't want to be on the list. :thinking: :lmfao:

Paul
06-29-2009, 03:21 PM
Brett lost his powers for reopening threads closed by another admin. This isn't a pissing contest it is what it is. I think if Leisa was still around I don't think she would of been cool w/ these threads.

DJ Maestro
06-29-2009, 03:25 PM
Brett lost his powers for reopening threads closed by another admin. This isn't a pissing contest it is what it is. I think if Leisa was still around I don't think she would of been cool w/ these threads.

She loved him unconditionally. She'd have been down. :goodjob:

Killer
06-29-2009, 03:26 PM
She loved him unconditionally. She'd have been down. :goodjob:

negative

Nemesis
06-29-2009, 03:27 PM
negative

How would you know?

DJ Maestro
06-29-2009, 03:28 PM
negative

Come on Kyle, you know you want to be on the list. Don't let the dark side cloud your inner feelings.

Buttons
06-29-2009, 03:29 PM
Leisa would have not been down with what happened. You obviously don't know her. I don't know her, and i know that much.

DJ Maestro
06-29-2009, 03:30 PM
Leisa would have not been down with what happened. You obviously don't know her. I don't know her, and i know that much.

You don't know true love. Move along. Nothing more for you to contaminate here. :goodjob:

Nemesis
06-29-2009, 03:30 PM
Nobody should be bringing up Liesa in any shape or fashion. Cut and dry.

DJ Maestro
06-29-2009, 03:32 PM

x2

I will not bring her up anymore. Everyone else shall follow suit. Such is my decree.

Buttons
06-29-2009, 03:35 PM
Exactly tell me how you would feel if it was Red Phoenix that this happened to. Please tell me you think it would be funny.

JM was a good friend to her, as was Collins. And Brett was her stepdad. She had trust for these people. And that happened? Seriously, you have no morals.

ShooterMcGavin
06-29-2009, 03:37 PM
then how the fuck would you know then? :thinking: oh wait, you don't, so you're just guessing at it like he was doing.

Nemesis
Exactly tell me how you would feel if it was Red Phoenix that this happened to. Please tell me you think it would be funny.

JM was a good friend to her, as was Collins. And Brett was her stepdad. She had trust for these people. And that happened? Seriously, you have no morals.

Wow, quit while you have some sort of dignity left.

Brett

Thank you sir. :)

Z0_o6

Agreed 100%

DJ Maestro
06-29-2009, 03:38 PM

It wouldn't happen to Red Phoenix because of the type of person she is. Also, a prank is a prank. In the end its a ha-ha giggle-giggle and then go on with real life.

Paul
06-29-2009, 03:41 PM

why is this? its ok to talk shit about her daughter but don't mention her mom :rolleyes:

come'on you guys all need to grow up - Liesa would of never been ok w/ it; we weren't bff but no mother/father would of supported such. i'm getting too old for this board b/c shit like this just isn't cute to me anymore.

teh bri
06-29-2009, 03:44 PM
Um excuse me! I do believe I have a say in this! Leisa would care about everything that has happened this month. Autumn is one hundred percent correct about this. With that being said, even though Brett is my stepdad and has been a father figure to me the past 8 years, I do not want him having his powers back. Sorry. What happened last week went across the lines. Jm should be banned for six months and it shall continue how it is for a while til they all grow up a little and not act they are all in high school again. As far as my personal business goes with the little middle school rumors, it needs to stop. This thread is pointless, and that is my opinion. Take it or leave it.

ShooterMcGavin
06-29-2009, 03:45 PM
why is this? its ok to talk shit about her daughter but don't mention her mom :rolleyes:

come'on you guys all need to grow up - Liesa would of never been ok w/ it; we weren't bff but no mother/father would of supported such. i'm getting too old for this board b/c shit like this just isn't cute to me anymore.
quoted for first time paul spoke of himself as an adult :goodjob: :D

Buttons
06-29-2009, 03:47 PM
WAIT WAIT LOL

You are saying not to mention Leisa? IN THAT THREAD BASHING BRI, HER MOM WAS BROUGHT UP SO MANY TIMES! Saying her mom would be dissappointed and what not. Seriously?

Mike Lowrey
06-29-2009, 03:48 PM

First of all, Leisa would not have been down with they way the "other" person involved was behaving, etc. You know nothing.

teh bri
06-29-2009, 03:48 PM
WAIT WAIT LOL

You are saying not to mention Leisa? IN THAT THREAD BASHING BRI, HER MOM WAS BROUGHT UP SO MANY TIMES! Saying her mom would be dissappointed and what not. Seriously?
:lmfao: They're men autumn. They honestly don't understand.

teh bri
06-29-2009, 03:49 PM
First of all, Leisa would not have been down with they way the "other" person involved was behaving, etc. You know nothing.

Um, sorry Rich.. But that's when you know nothing. You and Brett and everyone on here know nothing. She is my mother. She has been for 19 years. There is alot that everyone doesn't know and I want to keep it that way. She knows everything I have done, and she may not agree with it. But she knows, so don't tell Autumn she doesn't know anything.. because you do not either. :2cents:

Buttons
06-29-2009, 03:50 PM

Her mother would have not been okay. We can tell you aren't a parent. I'm not one, but i love my niece so much. If this would have happened to her, i would have just about beated someone's ass.

DJ Maestro
06-29-2009, 03:50 PM
Bri's laughing now. See, no harm no foul. Let it go down as a silly joke and move on. :goodjob:

teh bri
06-29-2009, 03:51 PM
Bri's laughing now. See, no harm no foul. Let it go down as a silly joke and move on. :goodjob:
No, I'm not. Not one bit. This shit is getting old. :goodjob:

JITB
06-29-2009, 03:54 PM
"leisa would have not stood for this"

lol

all the cool people are regular members!

Mike Lowrey
06-29-2009, 03:54 PM
Her mother would have not been okay. We can tell you aren't a parent. I'm not one, but i love my niece so much. If this would have happened to her, i would have just about beated someone's ass.

Since when did you become a parent.

Door is that way :rolleyes:

teh bri
06-29-2009, 03:55 PM

stfu or gtfo. :2up:

Buttons
06-29-2009, 03:57 PM

You obviously CAN'T read either.

Mike Lowrey
stfu or gtfo. :2up:

Bri fuck off. Talking to Autumn.

hondachik
So....I missed everything. I'm kinda glad too seeing as to how personal this was.

I don't know Bri, and I would have never thought she'd have enemies on here because she seemed so cool and seemed to be away from drama. But, I guess drama follows anyone. I've had my ups & downs with Autumn, and my 1 run in with Kayla, but whatever happened with nudes, rumors, words & etc shouldn't have to happen to anyone on here. I think we all have been on IA long enough to know we should be grown & more mature about certain subjects.

teh bri
06-29-2009, 03:58 PM
Bri fuck off. Talking to Autumn.

Don't talk to me like that, are you dumb? :blah:

stillaneon
06-29-2009, 03:58 PM
Wow. I foresee this escalating into something like last week's drama.

Mike Lowrey
06-29-2009, 03:59 PM
You obviously CAN'T read either.

Oh, I can read. You see that part where you said "We can tell your not a parent"? I repeat my coment. When did you become one?

Ed
06-29-2009, 03:59 PM
*yawns*

this turned into another Bri thread...

motion to delete.

Mike Lowrey
06-29-2009, 04:00 PM
Don't talk to me like that, are you dumb? :blah:

No, but for someone who says she doesn't want drama, you put yourself in the middle of a lot of it.

Ed
No, but for someone who says she doesn't want drama, you put yourself in the middle of a lot of it.

x99999999999999999999999999

teh bri
*yawns*

motion to delete.Seriously? Did you just post in here? Because this shit all started because of you. Now fuck off. :2cents:

Mike Lowrey
06-29-2009, 04:01 PM
*yawns*

motion to delete.

~sigh~

She does it to herself. She knows not when to STFU.

Brett
Lets let it all die people, It was last week, Bri and I spoke so lets all move on :)

Buttons
Oh, I can read. You see that part where you said "We can tell your not a parent"? I repeat my coment. When did you become one?

Right after that i said "I'm not one".

You need to learn to read.

Mike Lowrey
Seriously? Did you just post in here? Because this shit all started because of you. Now fuck off. :2cents:

What? You gonna have him banned too? :lmfao:

teh bri
06-29-2009, 04:02 PM
Thread needs to be deleted.

Ed
06-29-2009, 04:03 PM
Shit didn't start because of me.

I was purely the "messenger," which is why I'm not banned and still have my powers. Dumbass.

Ed
I have class kids. Have fun.

Brett
Um excuse me! I do believe I have a say in this! Leisa would care about everything that has happened this month. Autumn is one hundred percent correct about this. With that being said, even though Brett is my stepdad and has been a father figure to me the past 8 years, I do not want him having his powers back. Sorry. What happened last week went across the lines. Jm should be banned for six months and it shall continue how it is for a while til they all grow up a little and not act they are all in high school again. As far as my personal business goes with the little middle school rumors, it needs to stop. This thread is pointless, and that is my opinion. Take it or leave it.

10 years not 8 lol

teh bri
06-29-2009, 04:04 PM
10 years not 8 lol

:lmfao: Lol, same difference! :bump:

Brett
06-29-2009, 04:04 PM
2 more years is a long time!! hahaha

teh bri
06-29-2009, 04:05 PM
10 years not 8 lol

:cry: ..but yet you're still friends with pricks and jerkoffs.. :no: :no:

Mike Lowrey
06-29-2009, 04:06 PM
Right after that i said "I'm not one".

You need to learn to read.

Little lesson, stupid. If you are not one, don't try and talk like you know what the fuck you talking about. Your stupidity is amazing. The best thing you can do is try to make me look like I can't read?! Please. Just stop talking about things you know nothing about. The world will be happier. :goodjob:

stillaneon

I agree

Buttons

I was purely the "messenger," which is why I'm not banned and still have my powers. Dumbass.

Does that make you that much more right? No. Don't try to justify yourself. Collins didn't do anything either except egg it on and laugh. You are in the same category as him right now.

ShooterMcGavin
06-29-2009, 04:07 PM
:lmfao: They're men autumn. They honestly don't understand.
lol, you sound like a lesbian saying that :D

ShooterMcGavin
so what does that really say? bc weren't you also about to beat streetspeeds ass the other week for some stupid bs?

teh bri
lol, you sound like a lesbian saying that :D

Maybe I am bi-curious.... :ninja:

Mike Lowrey
06-29-2009, 04:08 PM

Since when did you become a mod?

......oh, sorry. I forgot Mike does that for you.

Buttons
Little lesson, stupid. If you are not one, don't try and talk like you know what the fuck you talking about. Your stupidity is amazing. The best thing you can do is try to make me look like I can't read?! Please. Just stop talking about things you know nothing about. The world will be happier. :goodjob:

There's more things I can do, but I'm going to keep my conversation mature. I'm just telling you to read what I'm saying if you are going to respond.

Ed
Does that make you that much more right? No. Don't try to justify yourself. Collins didn't do anything either except egg it on and laugh. You are in the same category as him right now.

Good thing no one gives a fuck about your opinion on this site.

ShooterMcGavin
So....I missed everything. I'm kinda glad too seeing as to how personal this was.

I don't know Bri, and I would have never thought she'd have enemies on here because she seemed so cool and seemed to be away from drama. But, I guess drama follows anyone. I've had my ups & downs with Autumn, and my 1 run in with Kayla, but whatever happened with nudes, rumors, words & etc shouldn't have to happen to anyone on here. I think we all have been on IA long enough to know we should be grown & more mature about certain subjects.
and that's where you're clearly wrong, and clearly haven't been on ia to know otherwise :lmao:

hondachik
06-29-2009, 04:09 PM
Brusters Ice Cream anyone?

Buttons
so what does that really say? bc weren't you also about to beat streetspeeds ass the other week for some stupid bs?

You have no idea what happened, so stay out of it.

teh bri
Since when did you become a mod?

......oh, sorry. I forgot Mike does that for you.

Um, rich.. Put a sock in it. I didn't ask him to do anything. But IF you had a daughter or a stepdaughter maybe you wouldn't have said half the shit that was said about her that was FALSE. Until people know what they're talking about, they should keep their mouths shut.

ShooterMcGavin
06-29-2009, 04:10 PM
Seriously? Did you just post in here? Because this shit all started because of you. Now fuck off. :2cents:
in ed's defense he was just a poor messican puppet who got taken from a home depot parking lot, put in front of a computer, and made to start all this e-drama :cry: :lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
06-29-2009, 04:10 PM
There's more things I can do, but I'm going to keep my conversation mature. I'm just telling you to read what I'm saying if you are going to respond.

Well, next time, if you don't have the personal experience on something, don't come at someone with "you don't know, because.....". Because YOU also do not know. :goodjob:

teh bri
06-29-2009, 04:11 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: you need to continue going to college, you started the thread you dumb fuck.

Kevykev
As usual, i never know what sht is about on here.

Julio
Some one just dropped some dynamite in here..

ShooterMcGavin
Maybe I am bi-curious.... :ninja:
pics of you being bi-curious or you're lying...

Julio
06-29-2009, 04:12 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: you need to continue going to college, you started the thread you dumb fuck.

Naw, it was a conspiracy.....

ShooterMcGavin
on the other hand if it's pics of you and autumn then forget i said anything.... :lmao:

teh bri

Lol, i'm lying. I only like men. :bump:

ShooterMcGavin
Brusters Ice Cream anyone?
no, but i'm down for coldstone creamery :yumyum:

JITB
As usual, i never know what sht is about on here.
bitchs always fuckin up shit

Mike Lowrey
Um, rich.. Put a sock in it. I didn't ask him to do anything. But IF you had a daughter or a stepdaughter maybe you wouldn't have said half the shit that was said about her that was FALSE. Until people know what they're talking about, they should keep their mouths shut.

Bri. Really STFU.

I DO have a stepdaughter and stepson. ~sigh~ Stupid. Really stupid.

Julio
06-29-2009, 04:13 PM

She's a tease... She will fuck your imagination up.. :lmfao:

Buttons
Well, next time, if you don't have the personal experience on something, don't come at someone with "you don't know, because.....". Because YOU also do not know. :goodjob:

My personal experience is that parents usually take up for their children no matter what.

ShooterMcGavin
You have no idea what happened, so stay out of it.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, i have no idea? of course not, only YOU know everything about everybody that is related to this site :rolleyes: don't you have someone to go fluff?

teh bri
Bri. Really STFU.

I know you do, remember? I met them. But you know damn well if this happened to her you'd be pissed off. And don't even sit there and liee. :gay:

Buttons
06-29-2009, 04:14 PM
Bri. Really STFU.

How would you feel if this happened to your stepdaughter then?

Brett

Some Dairy Queen would be good to!! YUMM!! LOL

teh bri
She's a tease... She will fuck your imagination up.. :lmfao:

Am not! :(

Buttons
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, i have no idea? of course not, only YOU know everything about everybody that is related to this site :rolleyes: don't you have someone to go fluff?

I don't know everything, but you don't know anything about what happened with the argument between Matt & I.

oneSLOWex
Hey guys....

http://wiki.urbandead.com/images/a/a7/Drama_Llama.jpg

teh bri
06-29-2009, 04:15 PM
Yum, 8 o'clock icecream at Dairy Queen.. Good Times :(

ShooterMcGavin
BO-RING :yawn:

Catnip
Why is this stupid ass thread still going on? It's a lot of retarded little retorts back and fourth.

ShooterMcGavin
My personal experience is that parents usually take up for their children no matter what.
and clearly your personal experience resonates with everyone else in the world right? parents who take up for their kids no matter what often results in shitty, spoiled kids.

hondachik

All those coupons come in the Sunday newspaper for Coldstone Creamery, yet we don't have one :(

ShooterMcGavin
06-29-2009, 04:16 PM
fak that, coldstone creamey or marbleslab or bust!! :D

Mike Lowrey
06-29-2009, 04:16 PM
I know you do, remember? I met them. But you know damn well if this happened to her you'd be pissed off. And don't even sit there and liee. :gay:

You know nothing.

1. If she had nudz of her in the interwebs, then she is stupid. I would be disappointed in her lack of judgement.

2. I would not want her on IA, because she would be another attention whore on IA. Hey, just like you!

3. If she then still did not listen, and joined IA anyway? Then she will have to learn the hard way.

Does this sound familiar?

Brett
06-29-2009, 04:17 PM
Yum, 8 o'clock icecream at Dairy Queen.. Good Times :(

You and Leisa would get me blizzards all the time, She loved Blizzards

teh bri
and clearly your personal experience resonates with everyone else in the world right? parents who take up for their kids no matter what often results in shitty, spoiled kids.
...weird. If my mom was here today, she would take up for me. I'm a spoiled brat. Okay? And your point is what exactly...?:thinking:

ShooterMcGavin
I don't know everything, but you don't know anything about what happened with the argument between Matt & I.
i don't know, nor do i care to, but clearly it's on the same level as talking shit about someone's kids based on your logic and reasoning.

Mike Lowrey
All those coupons come in the Sunday newspaper for Coldstone Creamery, yet we don't have one :(

Ya'll makin' me hungry with this ice cream talk!

Julio
06-29-2009, 04:18 PM

Negative... Little boys.

ShooterMcGavin
Why is this stupid ass thread still going on? It's a lot of retarded little retorts back and fourth.
this guy would know retarded, troo story. :yes:

ShooterMcGavin
pwnt! :doh:

hondachik

I'm a parent and I ONLY take up for my daughter when she's in the right. If she's in the wrong, then my hand is the only righty she'll be seeing. So you are correct, parents who do it no matter what do end up with spoiled ass kids who think rules don't apply to them.

Mike Lowrey
06-29-2009, 04:19 PM
this guy would know retarded, troo story. :yes:

Agreed.

teh bri
You know nothing.

1. If she had nudz of her in the interwebs, then she is stupid. I would be disappointed in her lack of judgement.

2. I would not want her on IA, because she would be another attention whore on IA. Hey, just like you!

3. If she then still did not listen, and joined IA anyway? Then she will have to learn the hard way.

Does this sound familiar?

Listen here asshole, i'm old enough to make my own decisions. I don't regret anything that i've done because i've learned from them. This whole conversation between me and you, is about to end as we speak. You're being an inmature little bitch and it's fucking annoying. Ha, and for you to have been friends with my mom and Brett.. I can imagine how you act at home. :2cents:

Brett
Ya'll makin' me hungry with this ice cream talk!

ICE CREAM RUN!! :lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
...weird. If my mom was here today, she would take up for me. I'm a spoiled brat. Okay? And your point is what exactly...?:thinking:
lol really? that was my point, thanks for proving it ;)

X-Runner
Wow...

hondachik
06-29-2009, 04:20 PM
fak that, coldstone creamey or marbleslab or bust!! :D

We do have a Marble Slab....Oooo and they even mix the sprinkles in with the ice cream...yum!!!! So I still have sprinkles left even down to the last lick. :crazy:

teh bri
Negative... Little boys.
:tongue1: He's not little.. :ninja:

ShooterMcGavin
I'm a parent and I ONLY take up for my daughter when she's in the right. If she's in the wrong, then my hand is the only righty she'll be seeing. So you are correct, parents who do it no matter what do end up with spoiled ass kids who think rules don't apply to them.
good for you, nice to see reasonable and responsible parents. :goodjob:

teh bri
You and Leisa would get me blizzards all the time, She loved Blizzards
Yes she did :) And her subway :)

Mike Lowrey
06-29-2009, 04:21 PM
Listen here asshole, i'm old enough to make my own decisions. I don't regret anything that i've done because i've learned from them. This whole conversation between me and you, is about to end as we speak. You're being an inmature little bitch and it's fucking annoying. Ha, and for you to have been friends with my mom and Brett.. I can imagine how you act at home. :2cents:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

I guess the event were a little too close......

Brett
Oh yes she LOVED her some Subway.....

teh bri

I guess the event were a little too close......
Guess so.

hondachik
06-29-2009, 04:22 PM
Soo...how about we all just leave this thread...and run to our local Brusters, Marble Slab, Dairy Queen, or Cold Stone Creamery. I mean its nice and hot outside. Enjoy something cool. :2cents:

Mike Lowrey
ICE CREAM RUN!! :lmfao:

You had to pick an ice cream truck that was a damn bomb! :lmfao:

Buttons
i don't know, nor do i care to, but clearly it's on the same level as talking shit about someone's kids based on your logic and reasoning.

I never said that.

Mike Lowrey
06-29-2009, 04:23 PM
Soo...how about we all just leave this thread...and run to our local Brusters, Marble Slab, Dairy Queen, or Cold Stone Creamery. I mean its nice and hot outside. Enjoy something cool. :2cents:

~raises hand~

Can I has ice cream? lol

Brett

Its to damn hot to even put the top down on the car :(

Brett
You had to pick an ice cream truck that was a damn bomb! :lmfao:

Out of all the roads in Miami, you run out of one.

hondachik
06-29-2009, 04:24 PM
Yumm...I think I'm going to get a nice cold $5 footlong today.

Echonova
06-29-2009, 04:24 PM
Yumm...I think I'm going to get a nice cold $5 footlong today.You rang?

Brett
06-29-2009, 04:25 PM
Yumm...I think I'm going to get a nice cold $5 footlong today.

I had one yesterday, Grilled chicken. Ive lost 35lb since Leisa passed, Subway is good for weight loss :D

hondachik

But, don't u enjoy the free tan job that riding with the top down gives u?

Catnip

I feel ya :(

hondachik
06-29-2009, 04:26 PM
You rang?

I said $5, not free.

Brett
06-29-2009, 04:26 PM
But, don't u enjoy the free tan job that riding with the top down gives u?

Yeah and all the free sweat to :lmfao:

hondachik
06-29-2009, 04:27 PM
I had one yesterday, Grilled chicken. Ive lost 35lb since Leisa passed, Subway is good for weight loss :D

I've gained 30 lbs in the past 7 mths =).

Julio
06-29-2009, 04:27 PM

Brett
06-29-2009, 04:28 PM
Yeah but thats expected :) Atleast now I know where 30 of my 35lb went :lmfao:

teh bri

you're cool.

hondachik
Yeah and all the free sweat to :lmfao:

If you're sweating then that means u should drive faster in between traffic lights =). I mean c'mon now, you have an s2k. RAM THAT THANG!!!

Echonova
06-29-2009, 04:29 PM
I said $5, not free.I need it for gas money:(

Brett
06-29-2009, 04:29 PM
you're cool.

he owns IA, he is da shit :D

Julio
06-29-2009, 04:30 PM
This thread switched from Jerry springer to Oprah..

Got boring..

peace.

Brett
If you're sweating then that means u should drive faster in between traffic lights =). I mean c'mon now, you have an s2k. RAM THAT THANG!!!

I havent rammed anything in a long time :( lol

teh bri
he owns IA, he is da shit :D
That may be so, but if my stepdaughter had her pictures posted, i wouldn't be encouraging...

Julio
I was just playing with the pic... .. Bri knows she Turned out pretty nice looking going back to that picture...

Brett
This thread switched from Jerry springer to Oprah..

Got boring..

peace.

Julio, how did everything go on the trip?

k20siboii
06-29-2009, 04:31 PM
I'm in

hondachik
Yeah but thats expected :) Atleast now I know where 30 of my 35lb went :lmfao:

Lol, its riiiight here =). I went from 128 lbs, to 157 lbs. And I still have 7 weeks to go. I used to eat a footlong in 2 sittings. Now I can eat the whole footlong & 2 cups of drink at one time.

JITB

oh snap, i think i got nudes of that chick! :???: :???:

Julio
Actually, looks like 2 different people...

teh bri
I was just playing with the pic... .. Bri knows she Turned out pretty nice looking going back to that picture...

:lmfao: :lmfao: Shut up! :cry:

Julio
06-29-2009, 04:32 PM
oh snap, i think i got nudes of that chick! :???: :???:

you going to Jail buddy...

teh bri
06-29-2009, 04:32 PM
you going to Jail buddy...yeah my nudes are from when i was 17, have fun :) :lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
06-29-2009, 04:33 PM
That may be so, but if my stepdaughter had her pictures posted, i wouldn't be encouraging...

Damn, women. Get a life! If you don't want any of your pics on here, then don't post and on the interwebs! Damn, you got to whine about everything!

You don't like it, go away!

hondachik
06-29-2009, 04:33 PM
I need it for gas money:(

If it aint a Honda then $5 won't get you anywhere hon. Even $10 @ $2.42 a gallon got me from empty to a little less than half yesterday.

Well, if you own a Hybrid or an Aveo or Yaris then maybe you could get somewhere on $5 too.

teh bri
06-29-2009, 04:35 PM
Damn, women. Get a life! If you don't want any of your pics on here, then don't post and on the interwebs! Damn, you got to whine about everything!

You don't like it, go away!
NOONE WAS TALKING TO YOU!!!

Mike Lowrey
NOONE WAS TALKING TO YOU!!!

Well you tried it a few pages back, so I figured I would give it a go. :goodjob:

Julio
Julio, how did everything go on the trip?

Nothing exciting happened .. kinda of boring..

My grandma past... .. I really didnt feel like doing anything to over the top for the 3 weeks I was there.. since she died.. didnt feel right..

But I guess, I relax a bit..

hondachik
06-29-2009, 04:36 PM
I'm gonna post my nudes.

From teh delivery room. :lmfao:

Brett
06-29-2009, 04:36 PM
Nothing exciting happened .. kinda of boring..

My grandma past... .. I really didnt feel like doing anything to over the top for the 3 weeks I was there.. since she died.. didnt feel right..

But I guess, I relax a bit..

Yeah man I remember you had to rush out there cause of that, Im really sorry man. But I am glad you got to go out there and spend it with family.

Brett
06-29-2009, 04:37 PM
I'm gonna post my nudes.

I WILL SEND YOU MY EMAIL TO SEND TO!!! :D

teh bri
Well you tried it a few pages back, so I figured I would give it a go. :goodjob:

It was a nice try though! :bump:

Julio
I'm gonna post my nudes.

Watch it now..
:ninja:

Mike Lowrey
06-29-2009, 04:38 PM
I WILL SEND YOU MY EMAIL TO SEND TO!!! :D

:lmfao: :lmfao: Brett don't care. Pussy is pussy. :lmfao:

Brett
06-29-2009, 04:39 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: Brett don't care. Pussy is pussy. :lmfao:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

hondachik
Wait...

The point of that was, no one should want to see nudes from the delivery room. :thinking:

Wait...

No one should want to see my nudes @ all. :no:

Mike Lowrey
It was a nice try though! :bump:

I didn't try.....I actually posted. :goodjob:

Brett
Wait...

The point of that was, no one should want to see nudes from the delivery room. :thinking:

Oh, oppsss.... Yeah thats what I meant to say :lmfao:

Julio
Yeah man I remember you had to rush out there cause of that, Im really sorry man. But I am glad you got to go out there and spend it with family.

Yeah man. I was suppose to leave June 20th... Shit changed quick.. lol..

honestly, I dont care to much for my family .. they are all weird.. and stuck up.. fuck it.. I spent alot of time with friends and the GF..

You know.. I was suppose to dropped the Bomb ( engage ) question on my June 20th trip.. but in the rush of everything.. I left the ring at home and decided to wait.. hahahhahahhaha

So I thought.. this was a sign to not do it... :lmfao: :lmfao:

Brett
06-29-2009, 04:40 PM
LMAO nah man, dont take it as a sign, DO IT!! ASK HER

Mike Lowrey
06-29-2009, 04:40 PM
Wait...

You sorely over-estimated Brett's standards. :lmfao:

teh bri
06-29-2009, 04:41 PM
I didn't try.....I actually posted. :goodjob:

Yay for Rich! He posted! Give him his attention! :lmfao:

Brett
:yes: Rich, she did!! HAHAHAHA

hondachik
Yeah man. I was suppose to leave June 20th... Shit changed quick.. lol..

honestly, I dont care to much for my family .. they are all weird.. and stuck up.. fuck it.. I spent alot of time with friends and the GF..

You know.. I was suppose to dropped the Bomb ( engage ) question on my June 20th trip.. but in the rush of everything.. I left the ring at home and decided to wait.. hahahhahahhaha

So I thought.. this was a sign to not do it... :lmfao: :lmfao:

u want kids Julio?

Mike Lowrey
06-29-2009, 04:42 PM
Yay for Rich! He posted! Give him his attention! :lmfao:

Sorry, I can't has attention. You took it all.

Julio
u want kids Julio?

Hell yeah..While I was there.... Believe me I tried... Oh yes.. I tried...

Brett

Half the fun is trying!! :lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
:yes: Rich, she did!! HAHAHAHA

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

teh bri
Sorry, I can't has attention. You took it all.

:lmfao: I didn't take anything. I say what's on my mind. Sorry.:lmfao:

Julio
06-29-2009, 04:43 PM
LMAO nah man, dont take it as a sign, DO IT!! ASK HER

I may, next trip.. Sep or Oct...

Mike Lowrey
06-29-2009, 04:43 PM
Half the fun is trying!! :lmfao:

90% of the fun is trying. :lmfao:

hondachik
06-29-2009, 04:44 PM

Then marry her :goodjob:. I mean as long as she doesn't sign up on IA she should be sane and marriage material. :D

Brett
06-29-2009, 04:44 PM
90% of the fun is trying. :lmfao:

99.9% sir. :lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
06-29-2009, 04:45 PM
:lmfao: I didn't take anything. I say what's on my mind. Sorry.:lmfao:

Correction. You post stuff about your personal life. Then, when things get out of hand, you complain that everyone is being mean.

You are an attention whore. That is ok. Admit it. Admitting is half the battle.

Mike Lowrey
06-29-2009, 04:46 PM
99.9% sir. :lmfao:

I see your 99.9% and raise you decimal places. :lmfao:

99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 999999%

hondachik
06-29-2009, 04:46 PM
100% of the fun is trying.

I should know. :goodjob:

There is nothing like the feeling of raw sex. IDK what it is, but its something about the look in his face that he knows he can cum without pulling out that just turns me on.

Mike Lowrey
06-29-2009, 04:47 PM
Then marry her :goodjob:. I mean as long as she doesn't sign up on IA she should be sane and marriage material. :D

LOL.

Sample conversation:

"Do you know what Import Atlanta is?"

"No."

"Will you marry me?"

Brett
06-29-2009, 04:47 PM

There is nothing like the feeling of raw sex. IDK what it is, but its something about the look in his face that he knows he can cum without pulling out that just turns me on.

~runs to bathroom to rub one out~ :lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
06-29-2009, 04:48 PM

:eek:

I love you. lol

hondachik
LOL.

Sample conversation:

"Do you know what Import Atlanta is?"

"No."

"Will you marry me?"

LOLz. Kinda makes it sound like Import Atlanta is your mistress.

Brett

~gets on knee~ MARRY ME :D

teh bri
Correction. You post stuff about your personal life. Then, when things get out of hand, you complain that everyone is being mean.

You are an attention whore. That is ok. Admit it. Admitting is half the battle.
Rich, you are seriously the dumbest guy i have ever met. I stopped getting on here so i can spend time with my friends and etc over the summer. Then, I get numerous phone calls and texts saying MY personal life was posted on IA on what i've done this past week. IT'S MY LIFE GET OVER ITTTTTTT!!!!!!

Mike Lowrey
~runs to bathroom to rub one out~ :lmfao:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
06-29-2009, 04:50 PM
Rich, you are seriously the dumbest guy i have ever met. I stopped getting on here so i can spend time with my friends and etc over the summer. Then, I get numerous phone calls and texts saying MY personal life was posted on IA on what i've done this past week. IT'S MY LIFE GET OVER ITTTTTTT!!!!!!

Honey, I am over it. You just keep sticking "your life" in our faces on IA.

Brett
06-29-2009, 04:51 PM
I want Ice Cream

hondachik
06-29-2009, 04:52 PM
I'm being serious. I'm NOT trying to be an attention whore. Its just my reality. It turns me on, and I happen to be a very sexual person. I may not be very lady-like with the shit that I say, but its better than me getting on here and being fake. I speak whats on my mind, and I've always done that. Whether I got called an attention whore or not.

But, its my fault I got pregnant because I told him to stop using teh condom or I wouldn't have sex with him again. But man, just the feeling of a man cuming inside of you, is awesome. I mean I know because I get to feel that A LOT now since I can't get double pregnant....but man, its freaking awesome.

*Gets ready to leave to go over his house*

Brett
Well its about that time, Time to go home for the night. See you all tomorrow. Play nice while I am gone

Brett
I'm being serious. I'm NOT trying to be an attention whore. Its just my reality. It turns me on, and I happen to be a very sexual person. I may not be very lady-like with the shit that I say, but its better than me getting on here and being fake. I speak whats on my mind, and I've always done that. Whether I got called an attention whore or not.

But, its my fault I got pregnant because I told him to stop using teh condom or I wouldn't have sex with him again. But man, just the feeling of a man cuming inside of you, is awesome. I mean I know because I get to feel that A LOT now since I can't get double pregnant....but man, its freaking awesome.

MARRY ME NOW!!!

hondachik
06-29-2009, 04:53 PM
~gets on knee~ MARRY ME :D

You're trying to make Bri kill me huh?

On_Her_Face
06-29-2009, 04:53 PM
So who all lost their powers?

Brett
06-29-2009, 04:54 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: nah she woukdnt kill you, she has been telling me I need to meet someone and have teh sex :lmfao:

teh bri

I wont kill you, i'll just make your life a living hell.

hondachik
So who all lost their powers?

Wut? :thinking:

They don't send out Admin/Mod/Supamod bulletins to you guys or anything?

Mike Lowrey
06-29-2009, 04:58 PM

Um, what flavor ice cream you like. Will bring it right over. I am on THE way!

hondachik
06-29-2009, 05:00 PM
Um, what flavor ice cream you like. Will bring it right over. I am on THE way!

I like Chocolate Ice Cream with sprinkles.

Funny, I like my ice cream chocolate, but my mens vanilla.

But I fail with my BF. :(

On_Her_Face
06-29-2009, 05:01 PM
Wut? :thinking:

They don't send out Admin/Mod/Supamod bulletins to you guys or anything?

Yeah I guess I could look in our threads, but I want to be in the heat of the action.

Mike Lowrey
06-29-2009, 05:02 PM
I like Chocolate Ice Cream with sprinkles.

Funny, I like my ice cream chocolate, but my mens vanilla.

But I fail with my BF. :(

Mmmmmmmmmm, chocolate.

teh bri
06-29-2009, 05:56 PM
Last time, give back Brett his Mod Status.

And let Jm suffer.

teh bri
06-29-2009, 05:59 PM
:lmfao: maturity from a 24 year old.

speedminded
06-29-2009, 06:00 PM
epic lulz

Ed
06-29-2009, 06:02 PM
Interestingly enough, he told me he deleted you from his friends list and you came back and friend requested him again...

if someone was spreading around "rumors" about me having an STD the last thing i would do is friend request them.

Scotsman
06-29-2009, 06:03 PM
Interestingly enough, he told me he deleted you from his friends list and you came back and friend requested him again...

if someone was spreading around "rumors" about me having an STD the last thing i would do is friend request them.:ninja:

JITB
DONT WORRY JM I GOT YA BRO, EVEN THO YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME AND DIDNT GET ME THOSE HOTEL RATES FOR HILTON HEAD MARRIOT ON THE BEACH...ITS ALL GOOD

Mike Lowrey
:lmfao: maturity from a 24 year old.

Maturity from an attention whore. It is just fail.

speedminded
06-29-2009, 06:04 PM

if someone was spreading around "rumors" about me having an STD the last thing i would do is friend request them.But you two are always starting shit. *ahem* silver

teh bri
06-29-2009, 06:04 PM

if someone was spreading around "rumors" about me having an STD the last thing i would do is friend request them.go fuck something.

green91
06-29-2009, 06:11 PM
I thought this was a car forum??

Mike Lowrey
06-29-2009, 06:12 PM
I thought this was a car forum??

D'oh!

~facepalm~ lol

green91
06-29-2009, 06:15 PM
Yeah man sorry lol. I just thought importatlanta was a car forum and the whoreslounge was a place for car fanatics to shoot the shit off topic. I cant get over the fact that non-car people sign up just for the drama :???: (misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=7#) :???:

Julio
06-29-2009, 06:20 PM
Seriously...

Importatlanta.com Is a car forum..

Whoreslounge... Something else...

Dracc
06-29-2009, 06:27 PM
Seriously...

Whoreslounge... Something else....

a whole nother ball game right there chief

teh bri
06-29-2009, 06:39 PM
Seriously...

Whoreslounge... Something else...

you're so smart Julio! :rolleyes:

Brock
06-29-2009, 06:41 PM
i do find it funny she friend requested him though. :thinking:

teh bri
06-29-2009, 06:42 PM
i do find it funny she friend requested him though. :thinking:..To think about it.. I don't know why i requested him. But I do know that his little girlfriend will be getting a facebook message..

Z0_o6
06-29-2009, 06:45 PM
omg a facebook message! everybody take cover this shit just got REAL.

this is the dumbest shit i've ever seen. post whores vs. attention whores.

teh bri
06-29-2009, 06:46 PM
omg a facebook message! everybody take cover this shit just got REAL.

this is the dumbest shit i've ever seen. post whores vs. attention whores.I don't think i am going to though, even though he said my business. I don't want to ruin his relationship with a 19 year old girl..

JITB
06-29-2009, 06:47 PM
I don't think i am going to though, even though he said my business. I don't want to ruin his relationship with a 19 year old woman..

watch it :ninja:

teh bri
06-29-2009, 06:48 PM
watch it :ninja:

Lol, it's humerous to me. That's all. :cheers:

Miranda
06-29-2009, 07:32 PM
Fuck this! Brett deserves EXACTLY what he got.

FlipKing
06-29-2009, 08:22 PM
From what I know about the situation, he should get his admin powers back the same day that Sammich and catnip becomes an admin....Never. All I got to say about it.

Paul
06-29-2009, 08:33 PM
why is this thread still going on? lets move on to better things...

MIRANDA CAN I SEE YOUR BOOBEES?

teh bri
06-29-2009, 08:34 PM
Fuck this! Brett deserves EXACTLY what he got.

i heart you :)

ironchef
06-29-2009, 08:54 PM
Anyone got cliff notes on what happened? Why is JM banned, he brings lols he shouldn't be banned? And why is Brett not an admin?

BKgen®
06-29-2009, 09:02 PM
why the fuck is my name up there?

The Ren
06-29-2009, 09:10 PM
Doesnt matter this is closed and not needed