View Full Version : NEED SOME SYSTEM HELP

StarBwoy
06-29-2009, 02:21 PM
WHAT DO I NEED FOR A SYSTEM
1.WHAT I HAVE
1.BOX

Z0_o6
06-29-2009, 02:36 PM
are you kidding? You need to give us a lot more information than that! What are you trying to accomplish? What's your budget? What kind of box is it? Do you already have a head unit? Come on man, you have to give us something to work with instead of just asking a retarded question that has no answers.

StarBwoy
06-29-2009, 04:09 PM
lol sorry umm
1.audiobahn sup
and my friends going to give me a head unit but all i need to know is a list of stuff that i need to make a system im trying to to be lowbuget

Z0_o6
06-29-2009, 07:14 PM
audiobahn sup? jesus christ dude feel free to fucking speak english. nobody minds helping you but you kinda have to make a little sense!!!! I assume you mean an audiobahn suB. Is it a 10" 12" 15"? What kind of wattage does it need? What impedence (ohms) is it? SVC or DVC? does it fit the box you have?? what model is it? Again, what kind of music do you listen to?

Jesus fucking christ you people make it impossible to help you.

StarBwoy
06-29-2009, 07:24 PM
lol sorry i don't like typing the sub 15" [What kind of wattage does it need] not sure on this hoping you tell me and it a ohms and yes it fits in da box dancehall rap and soft rock

Z0_o6
06-29-2009, 07:39 PM
Depending on the RMS wattage of the sub will determine what amp you need, but for a 15 I would suggest at LEAST 300 WRMS of clean power that is stable down to 2 ohms since I don't know if it is a DVC sub. I would use a sealed box since dance and rock both tend to have quicker beats, but if you listen to mostly rap go ahead and get a vented box for loud, low, boomy bass. You will also need an amp for the mids and highs along with a GOOD set of components to keep up with that much bass. Check into Memphis, and ask DynamicSound on here, he sells a good bit of audio equipment for low prices and he'll be able to talk more in depth about which particular models of equipment you should look into.

90_ACCORD
06-29-2009, 08:53 PM
to make it simple im not gonna put any watts or anything just a basic list.

1. head unit
2. subs
3. box
4. amp
5. wire kit (amp power wire, ground, aux cables speaker wire etc.)
6. new speakers if wanted.

thats basically what a system is. now for how loud you want it and everything thats for you to figure out. it all depends on how much you willing to spend.

DynamicSound
06-29-2009, 09:54 PM
And throw anything Audiobahn in the trash.

Z0_o6
06-29-2009, 11:25 PM

I wasn't gonna say it, but I agree, they can be loud, but the quality is absolutely terrible.

okra1981
07-01-2009, 01:11 AM
I wasn't gonna say it, but I agree, they can be loud, but the quality is absolutely terrible.
All they are is chrome flair, from my personal experience. Since this guy is doing this on the cheap, it'll do.

alphaautotri
07-04-2009, 12:20 AM

lol...i was thinking the same thing. but if it does sound like you might not know what you are doing. I know you are on a low budget, but you might want to think on having a professional do the work. Hate for you to set it up (or try) and you end up frying you car, hooking something up wrong, catching something on fire. That would suck. My shop is next door to a detail shop. And they were cleaning a car for a dealer, had to rip out all the old stereo wire in it and they bypasses the fuse with a bolt. Stupid stuff like that can leave your car up in smoke

DynamicSound
07-04-2009, 10:23 AM
lol...i was thinking the same thing. but if it does sound like you might not know what you are doing. I know you are on a low budget, but you might want to think on having a professional do the work. Hate for you to set it up (or try) and you end up frying you car, hooking something up wrong, catching something on fire. That would suck. My shop is next door to a detail shop. And they were cleaning a car for a dealer, had to rip out all the old stereo wire in it and they bypasses the fuse with a bolt. Stupid stuff like that can leave your car up in smoke

Yep, not too long ago a guy was having trouble with his system. He wanted me to diagnose the problem and fix it. So I started looking around and found that he had the power wire to the battery not fused at all...straight from the battery to amp. I immediately stopped and told him unless he would pay for the parts (labor was going to be free) and let me fuse the wire, that I was not going to be able to touch his car. He didn't want to spend the money ($10), so I sent him packing. All it takes is someone messing with the car and then the car blowing up to end up in a lawsuit.

Echonova
07-04-2009, 01:54 PM
The audio in my car is sponsored by Spark-o-matic. I got mad beats.

flak_monkey
07-06-2009, 04:13 PM
And throw anything Audiobahn in the trash.Quoted for truth. Their stuff is ass. I had a brand new AudioBahn amp installed in a customer's car catch the back seat on fire after a poor solder connection shorted out and caused a small fire.

Barefoot
07-07-2009, 04:07 PM
Jesus fucking christ you people make it impossible to help you.off topic im happy to see that doesnt change from section to section. if u want cheap http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=37652160#post37652160 everything but the adaptors plates (dont think u need them) $50.

johnnysuave
07-21-2009, 01:16 PM
i had a dude help me with some body work and my system this is hiw website....hes local and good www.proautobody98.com