PDA

View Full Version : Billy Mays Was Legit

TheGodfather
06-29-2009, 02:41 AM
But not michael.

Peep the new sig. Holler. Rest in pieces child molester.

nismo_92
06-29-2009, 02:43 AM
lol

j0nbunklah0m
06-29-2009, 02:46 AM
sig is funny but kinda fucked up

TheGodfather
06-29-2009, 02:51 AM
sig is funny but kinda fucked up

So is sleeping in bed with children.

99hatch
06-29-2009, 07:46 AM
I thought all this cases were acquitted.

Sammich
06-29-2009, 08:08 AM
EPIC LAWLZ @ THIS THREAD...HERE IS THE SIG FOR FUTURE DATES AFTER ITS REMOVED..JUST FOR REFERENCE

http://i42.tinypic.com/nv1tvb.jpg

bpoweredhatch
06-29-2009, 09:01 AM
some of you ppl are just dumb have respect for mj. this dumb stuff just doesnt make sense.

Sammich
06-29-2009, 09:06 AM
believe me...i respect mj...he was the best in teh music biz...it twas funny though. its not like i knew him personally though.

bpoweredhatch
06-29-2009, 09:08 AM
i understand that nothin against you but ppl shouldnt make jokes about ppl when they pass its just not cool at all

sogood
06-29-2009, 09:20 PM
Who gives a shit, it's not like he has to hear the jokes anymore. Dude was a sick fuck anyways, no matter how talented he once was.

DynamicSound
06-29-2009, 09:21 PM
LOL, I saw the sig earlier and died laughing. Michael has been dead for 15+ years, his body just never knew it.

90_ACCORD
06-29-2009, 09:23 PM
yeah i laughed at the sig but it is a little mean R.I.P Billy Mays

TheGodfather
06-29-2009, 09:34 PM
Thanks for the props from the people who like it. I made it too, mad MSPaint skrillz.

neverenough
06-29-2009, 10:28 PM
does anyone get that the Oxiclean guy died?

I think some are missing the title's meaning all together. MJ was the man though for realz.

Bus Driver J
06-29-2009, 10:31 PM
I loled. But watch out, hotshot is going around blasting Jacko-haters. He didnt take liking to my picture....

http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww267/busdriverj/MJPedo.jpg

JayL
06-29-2009, 11:21 PM
http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww267/busdriverj/MJPedo.jpg[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^^^^^^HAHAHAHAHA

.blank cd
06-29-2009, 11:26 PM
I loled. But watch out, hotshot is going around blasting Jacko-haters. He didnt take liking to my picture....
Nah, Im done fighting ignorance.

Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

all_american_gurl09
06-30-2009, 01:14 AM
But not michael.

Peep the new sig. Holler. Rest in pieces child molester.

really where do you get off saying that he is a child molester! you were not there were you! even though it was brought up in court and put all over the news y dont you read all the facts before you start name calling about it cause honestly its all bullshit! he was never convicted of molesting them and the reason it got dropped was so the drama would stop! and let me ask you this? if your child was raped molested killed or even fooled around with would you just drop it cause someone gave you money! :( if you say yes to that then that is just wrong! on you (speaking in general not sayin that to you godfather!) as a parent! and the reason i say all this is i know people who have been through the rape court shit and trust me it aint fun.

all_american_gurl09
06-30-2009, 01:15 AM
they were!

I thought all this cases were acquitted.

TheGodfather
06-30-2009, 02:09 AM
really where do you get off saying that he is a child molester! you were not there were you! even though it was brought up in court and put all over the news y dont you read all the facts before you start name calling about it cause honestly its all bullshit! he was never convicted of molesting them and the reason it got dropped was so the drama would stop! and let me ask you this? if your child was raped molested killed or even fooled around with would you just drop it cause someone gave you money! :( if you say yes to that then that is just wrong! on you (speaking in general not sayin that to you godfather!) as a parent! and the reason i say all this is i know people who have been through the rape court shit and trust me it aint fun.

With how defensive you are, sounds like you were molested by him.

Bottom line is he wasn't just charged, but admitted that he didn't find anything wrong with sleeping in the same bed with kids!

I have younger cousins, I can't imagine that.

And when someone shoves $10 mil in your face, your mindset will change alot.

Hotshot, your ignorance is not realizing how fucked up this man was.

all_american_gurl09
06-30-2009, 02:16 AM
dont know the man......... but i am very defensive on that subject! it bugs me either way you look weither he did it nor not the man is dead have some respect.......

TheGodfather
06-30-2009, 02:18 AM
dont know the man......... but i am very defensive on that subject! it bugs me either way you look weither he did it nor not the man is dead have some respect.......

Why does it bother you?

He is dead, but I didn't know the man nor care to. He was a criminal. Do you cry every time Texas executes a criminal?

GET THAT SHIT OUTTA HERE.

Z0_o6
06-30-2009, 02:18 AM
Why does it bother you?

He is dead, but I didn't know the man nor care to. He was a criminal. Do you cry every time Texas executes a criminal?

Ignore her, you can't fix not having a sense of humor.

all_american_gurl09
06-30-2009, 02:21 AM
no! who ever said anything about me crying and anything about texas!!!!!!!!!! i am just saying have some respect for the dead whom ever it may be!:goodjob:

Why does it bother you?

TheGodfather
06-30-2009, 02:23 AM

True.

I wish women weren't allowed the internet so these kind of problems wouldn't occur.

AirMax95
06-30-2009, 09:33 AM
Ha Ha, $10 million would not shut any self respecting parents mouth about someone allegedly molesting their child. If you disagree, you do not deserve to be a parent. $10 million could not restore the childs mind and innocence.

Yeah....I have a small bit of thought for those who feel he was a pervert, and molested children.

If your child came to you and said that someone (famous or not) touched your child in an inappropriate manner, you mean to tell me that being paid off would silence you? I followed some of the trials, and find it odd that he settled out of court. Not that he offered, rather that the parents accepted. No amount of money would allow me to let that happen.

I will agree that he was a bit taboo, and that he was forced to live his childhood through his adult years (obvious child-like personality), but I really do not believe that he molested those kids. His fantasy character was Peter Pan for christ sake. Sleeping with the kids.....that is weird, but he thought he was a child. Do I agree with that, no. Do I think he MOLESTED the kids, no. Hell, one kid already came out a told that his father put him up to lying. The kid didn't know any better.

Just my $.02; RIP to the greatest

Edit: He was a freaking international superstar! He was very intelligent. If he wanted to touch little boys he damn sure would not have done so in the U.S. If he really wanted to do some backwards stuff, no one would have found out. He is freaking Michael Jackson. The star power he possesed was like the power of a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick.

all_american_gurl09
06-30-2009, 10:29 AM
thank you!;)

Ha Ha, $10 million would not shut any self respecting parents mouth about someone allegedly molesting their child. If you disagree, you do not deserve to be a parent. $10 million could not restore the childs mind and innocence.

Yeah....I have a small bit of thought for those who feel he was a pervert, and molested children.

If your child came to you and said that someone (famous or not) touched your child in an inappropriate manner, you mean to tell me that being paid off would silence you? I followed some of the trials, and find it odd that he settled out of court. Not that he offered, rather that the parents accepted. No amount of money would allow me to let that happen.

I will agree that he was a bit taboo, and that he was forced to live his childhood through his adult years (obvious child-like personality), but I really do not believe that he molested those kids. His fantasy character was Peter Pan for christ sake. Sleeping with the kids.....that is weird, but he thought he was a child. Do I agree with that, no. Do I think he MOLESTED the kids, no. Hell, one kid already came out a told that his father put him up to lying. The kid didn't know any better.

Edit: He was a freaking international superstar! He was very intelligent. If he wanted to touch little boys he damn sure would not have done so in the U.S. If he really wanted to do some backwards stuff, no one would have found out. He is freaking Michael Jackson. The star power he possesed was like the power of a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick.

WTF?
06-30-2009, 10:39 AM
Why does it bother you?

proof please

all_american_gurl09
06-30-2009, 10:41 AM
and another thing i do have sense of humor so i dont get off where you say i dont! i never said anything about the picture yeah its funny and all but the only reason i said anything was that he is bluntly calling him a child molester when he does not know that for sure!:thinking:

Turbodude06
06-30-2009, 11:01 AM
:fire:Amy is on this shit:surrender

WTF?
06-30-2009, 11:02 AM
lol yes she is

WTF?
06-30-2009, 11:03 AM
i just want proof thats all oh and i cant stop laughing everyime i see his sig. shit is funny as hell

Z0_o6
06-30-2009, 11:05 AM
and another thing i do have sense of humor so i dont get off where you say i dont! i never said anything about the picture yeah its funny and all but the only reason i said anything was that he is bluntly calling him a child molester when he does not know that for sure!:thinking:

You need to understand that it's a joke. You know what jokes are there for? To get a laugh and provoke a reaction. You would make a BETTER point if you didn't give him the satisfaction of you reacting, especially when you try to create an argument just because you don't agree. That means what you did played right in to what the point of the thread was, while what you should have done was not spoken up.

AirMax95
06-30-2009, 11:32 AM
Billy Mays scared me though. I was not compelled to buy Oxi-Clean when he yelled at me through the TV, lol!

The Sham-Wow guy is the next Billy Mays, lmao.

AirMax95
06-30-2009, 11:37 AM
oh yah.....

http://ufc-fights.com/wp-content/uploads/chuck-vs-jackson.jpg

WTF?
06-30-2009, 11:39 AM
^ lol

Terror
06-30-2009, 11:40 AM

Call me insensetive, BUT in theory... with 10 million dollars, you could PROLLY hypnotize the kid to forget it ever happened

lulz jk

I dont think he did it though, if it had actually happened.. parents would have followed through. They wanted money from a ridiculously wealthy individual who obviously didnt care weather or not he LOOKED like a perv.

WTF?
06-30-2009, 11:44 AM
im 50/50 on if he really did it or not

TheGodfather
06-30-2009, 11:54 AM
http://news.lp.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/jacko/mjsb112003booking.html

DB4LYFE ™
06-30-2009, 12:00 PM
I loled.
http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww267/busdriverj/MJPedo.jpg

U sir have just been REPPED ++ :lmfao:

~DB4LYFE

all_american_gurl09
06-30-2009, 12:07 PM
just a mugshot! does not mean a thing!:goodjob:

WTF?
06-30-2009, 12:12 PM

god that is one ugly man but all that says is he was arrested i want proof that he molested those kids

TheGodfather
06-30-2009, 12:13 PM
He was never convicted, but guilty in my eyes once he said it was ok to have little kids sleep in his bed.

That coupled with the charges makes him guilty in my book.

And you said proof that he was a criminal ;)

all_american_gurl09
06-30-2009, 12:17 PM
well see your point as a parent would you allow your child to sleep with a grown man that you dont know:thinking: :thinking: ....... that is fucked on the parents side that is their fault..................... they put their own child in danger:goodjob: .....

AFSil80
06-30-2009, 12:18 PM
Ha Ha, $10 million would not shut any self respecting parents mouth about someone allegedly molesting their child.

Riddle me this:

What self-respecting parent would've let their child NEAR him after hearing about the first lawsuit?

The people that settled with him KNEW what the fuck they were doing. They put themselves in that position to take advantage of him afterward, with total disregard to any mental trauma their child might suffer. As usual, the parents are the one to blame. But it still doesn't change the fact that he was mentally screwed himself.

sogood
06-30-2009, 01:32 PM
well see your point as a parent would you allow your child to sleep with a grown man that you dont know:thinking: :thinking: ....... that is fucked on the parents side that is their fault..................... they put their own child in danger:goodjob: .....

Don't blame it on the parents when MJ was the one that liked having little boys sleep in his bed.

all_american_gurl09
06-30-2009, 01:42 PM
but the parents allowed them to sleep with him :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Don't blame it on the parents when MJ was the one that liked having little boys sleep in his bed.

sogood
06-30-2009, 01:45 PM
but the parents allowed them to sleep with him :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Did I say I justified the parents actions? No.

It still doesn't negate the fact that he liked little boys. You can't deny that, no matter how much you beat around the real issue.

WTF?
06-30-2009, 01:49 PM
oh i agree he liked little boys but come on what right minded parent lets their kid near someone thats was charged with something like that

all_american_gurl09
i never said that he did not like little boys girls whatever.... thats not the point i made nor am making...... and im not beating around the question... you never asked a question now did you

WTF?
Riddle me this:

What self-respecting parent would've let their child NEAR him after hearing about the first lawsuit?

The people that settled with him KNEW what the fuck they were doing. They put themselves in that position to take advantage of him afterward, with total disregard to any mental trauma their child might suffer. As usual, the parents are the one to blame. But it still doesn't change the fact that he was mentally screwed himself.

i agree

sogood
06-30-2009, 01:53 PM
So if you agree that he liked sleeping with little boys then what else is there to discuss? That was the real issue, obviously these kids parents were fucking stupid, I don't think any right minded person could prove otherwise. But if MJ didn't like little boys it none of this would have ever happened, so again, that's the real issue.

all_american_gurl09
06-30-2009, 01:57 PM
i never said i agreed that he did like sleeping with little boys............

Z0_o6
06-30-2009, 01:59 PM
i never said that he did not like little boys girls whatever....

i never said i agreed that he did like sleeping with little boys............

so what ARE you saying? and why do you insist on saying ANYTHING is the real question here.

all_american_gurl09
06-30-2009, 02:06 PM
cause i can!!!!!!!!!

sogood
06-30-2009, 02:11 PM
...lol

My point has been made. MJ liked little boys and WTF? needs to keep his bitch in check because she obviously does not belong outside of the kitchen. Halla!

AFSil80
06-30-2009, 02:12 PM
Well, you can play in traffic but you don't do that, now do ya?

Sometimes you shouldn't do things just because you can.

all_american_gurl09
06-30-2009, 02:16 PM
well if i have something to say ill say it no matter what it deals with!

Z0_o6
06-30-2009, 02:26 PM
And we'll continue to ignore and ridicule you as you deserve.

all_american_gurl09
06-30-2009, 02:30 PM
then y r u still writing to me then.... i though you were ignoring me.....

WTF?
06-30-2009, 02:31 PM
...lol

My point has been made. MJ liked little boys and WTF? needs to keep his bitch in check because she obviously does not belong outside of the kitchen. Halla!

well after your mom gets off her knees ill let her know to get back to the kitchen too :goodjob:

sogood
06-30-2009, 02:46 PM
After I finish up the Alabama hotpocket and the Boston pancakes I got goin' for your girl I'll be sure to get my moms to fix me sandwich. If only your girl could do the same :goodjob:

sogood
06-30-2009, 02:54 PM
Oh btw...
http://i44.tinypic.com/2damyr8.jpg

TheGodfather
06-30-2009, 02:55 PM
Oh btw...
http://i44.tinypic.com/2damyr8.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

WTF?
06-30-2009, 03:20 PM
After I finish up the Alabama hotpocket and the Boston pancakes I got goin' for your girl I'll be sure to get my moms to fix me sandwich. If only your girl could do the same :goodjob:

AFSil80
06-30-2009, 03:21 PM
Who failed?

Shit you're the one letting your woman's mouth run loose. She's makin you look bad! :D

EDIT: And Billy Mays is STILL more legit than Jacko.

WTF?
06-30-2009, 03:43 PM
Who failed?

Shit you're the one letting your woman's mouth run loose. She's makin you look bad! :D

EDIT: And Billy Mays is STILL more legit than Jacko.

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

AFSil80
06-30-2009, 04:11 PM
well if i have something to say ill say it no matter what it deals with!

Turbd4DE
06-30-2009, 05:17 PM
Look if he did that w/ lil boys or not... He was still a sick .. I mean look @ him and it was not just becuz of his pigment problem that dosent just turn u another color over night.. I mean MJ was the shit back in the day and yes he was the king of pop .... Shit happens I quess but....No matter how u look at it he had problems major metal and physical problems.:screwy: I cant lie though I loved most of his music and damn he could dance.:ninja:

Buttons
06-30-2009, 09:50 PM
it's so fucked up, yet funny as hell, which is where i'm gonna end up at...

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj228/ehardy1971/tombstone.jpg

C-loS109
06-30-2009, 10:03 PM

stfu cause u dont even know what kind of family the people was either, shit maybe they did think the money was better. not saying he molested a child or not. but since nobody was there to see it happend nobody can straight up say it happened. but i do believe there is some pedo in that dude.

AirMax95
06-30-2009, 10:58 PM
stfu cause u dont even know what kind of family the people was either, shit maybe they did think the money was better. not saying he molested a child or not. but since nobody was there to see it happend nobody can straight up say it happened. but i do believe there is some pedo in that dude.

So, you tell me to STFU after I made my points? Do you care to make a point that makes any bit of sense? IF THEY THINK MONEY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THEIR CHILDS WELL BEING, THEY ARE SHITTY PEOPLE AND PARENTS.

Jesus Christmas....just crawl back in your hole.

sogood
07-01-2009, 03:39 AM

http://i42.tinypic.com/11snwbo.jpg

TheGodfather
07-01-2009, 03:41 AM
it's so fucked up, yet funny as hell, which is where i'm gonna end up at...

It isn't funny you stupid whore, and this was about how cool Mays was. Not making fun of him.

Stupid cunt.

.blank cd
07-01-2009, 04:00 AM
Hotshot, your ignorance is not realizing how fucked up this man was.Ok. So you're saying, all the allegations aside, hes still fucked up? I just dont see how you MJ haters are using your heads here

Heres a man that had, for all intents and purposes, no childhood whatsoever, so he wants to live it while he can. No harm in that. Plus, he suffers from vitiligo and lupus, which maybe you guys didn't know he had, but thats why his skin color changed from black to white, and no, it didnt happen over night. If you pay attention to his appearances and videos and what not, you can see the progression, which spans quite a number of years. Still doesnt make you a freak, or fucked up for that matter. Kinda like saying you have autism so that makes you a fucked up individual.

And ok, he likes kids, so what? He doesnt mind if they sleep in his bed, who cares? What you fail to realize is that he doesnt live in some kind of ordinary house like you and me. His room is the size of a normal house, so its not like theres a whole bunch of people crowded in one little tiny space. Let me ask you this: If, lets say, Mariah Carey invited a whole bunch of kids to sleep at her house, would you guys have a problem with it? No? Thats what we call a double standard

Child molestation charges. Lets do a little research here. The accusers father came out, ON TAPE no less, all but saying "this is an extortion plot." Kid gets invited to michaels house, but, since the dad is some kinda closed minded individual who think michael's a freak all his life, he thinks this is a great opportunity to score some big cash. Kid comes home, dad says "I want you to tell the media this that and the other" So the kid gives a detailed description of Michaels junk to the cops? Seriously? get outta here with that shit. Heres $20mil so you can continue on with your pathetic life

Second time around. Kids dad hears the shitty, pieced together interview about the "sleeping arrangements" and says "hmm maybe I can cash in on this too." Not this time. Both the accuser and Jackson got evaluated by the same psychiatrist who basically said he was just living out his childhood and that he did not fit the profile of a pedophile.

And then, like someone else posted in this thread, Michael was by no means stupid. IF he wanted to mess around with boys, the shear wealth he had gave him the means to travel elsewhere to do that stuff. He was definitely smarter than to do that stuff here and get caught

So maybe instead of listening to ABC and NBC and TMZ, maybe take a second to look past what the tabloid media wants you to hear, and look into what actually happend, and then form your OWN opinion

/rant

Turbd4DE
07-01-2009, 04:12 AM
Look man I know he had a skin problem I said that in my ealier post. He admited getting his skin bleached. I understand he had problems .......like I said physical and metal. I mean look at what he turned in to ....... Look at his face his body and just the way he presented himself. I said and I will say it agian I love mj back in the day and cant lie ... I used to listen to the king of pop alot... But he changed and not for the good ...for the bad.. And if u cant see that I assume this conversation over.... Not trying to be harsh just giving facts and my opinions.

Turbd4DE
07-01-2009, 04:26 AM
Anyways enough w/ the MJ talk.:ninja: BILLY MAYS HERE

Turbd4DE
07-01-2009, 04:34 AM
This guy "Vince" will never be able to fill BILLY MAYS SHOES. :no:

http://i39.tinypic.com/x3uvdx.jpg

Catnip
07-01-2009, 04:43 AM
It isn't funny you stupid whore, and this was about how cool Mays was. Not making fun of him.

Stupid cunt.

bahahahahahaha

*looks at sig*

TheGodfather
07-01-2009, 04:53 AM
bahahahahahaha

*looks at sig*

...you just make that bro?

Catnip
07-01-2009, 04:58 AM
...you just make that bro?

Yea. LULZ.

ilovemyhonda.
07-01-2009, 08:50 AM
oh i agree he liked little boys but come on what right minded parent lets their kid near someone thats was charged with something like that

A parent who wants the same kind of money :dunno:

I have a son, I would rather make sure my son is okay and healthy then have any amount of money in the world, no matter how much I struggle or no matter how broke I am, as long as my son has clothes, shoes, a place to eat, food to eat, a place to bathe, and I can give him what he wants when possible and keep him happy and safe that is the only thing that matters to me. Did he sleep with those children, no one but the children and MJ himself can answer that question, but for the parents to allow there children to sleep over with out there supervision is there own fault. MJ wasn't all there, and shouldn't have been let off so easily if he did do it, but for the parents to accept money to drop the case is ridiculous and they obviously care more about money then there children and there children should be taken away from them. If they allow for "actions" like this occur (sleeping over a grown man's house) then who knows what else they do to there children or let there children do.

ilovemyhonda.
07-01-2009, 08:55 AM
and MJ had children, don't you think that maybe if he was molesting other children he might do the same to his own?????? Even though they weren't his biological children, I guess he still considered them his children...but more then likely if your going to molest other children then you would probably do the same to your own.

Point being, wether or not he molested the children or not, we don't know. The man has died, the jokes and everything may be funny, but just let the man rest in piece, regardless he was still a superstar and loved by everyone around the world and was very talented.

AFSil80
07-01-2009, 09:25 AM
Evan, I'm gonna punch you in the throat for that lame-ass sig.

Buttons
07-01-2009, 10:13 AM

Stupid cunt.

I wasn't making fun of him, just thought I would share a picture I saw. I didn't feel like making a new thread.

Your ignorance shows more and more with each post you make.

TheGodfather
07-01-2009, 11:55 AM
I wasn't making fun of him, just thought I would share a picture I saw. I didn't feel like making a new thread.

Your ignorance shows more and more with each post you make.

You don't even fucking know me you worthless cunt.

What I say on IA may or may not reflect how I am in real life. But this is the WL on IA, so it doesn't matter for shit.

I personally know you are dumb as fuck, and that is on IA and off IA.

Btw, I still have that nasty ass naked video you sent me. Should I post it?

TheGodfather
07-01-2009, 11:56 AM
Yea. LULZ.

Because of mine? Fuck you then.

Billy Mays wasn't a criminal. So not really seeing your point.

But hey, this is IA and morons run wild.

Buttons
07-01-2009, 02:01 PM
I personally know you are dumb as fuck, and that is on IA and off IA.

So I know personally off IA, you are a pussy hurt insecure boy.

Btw, I still have that nasty ass naked video you sent me. Should I post it?

I don't care if you post it or not. It's not a video of me.

Catnip
07-01-2009, 02:06 PM
Because of mine? Fuck you then.

Billy Mays wasn't a criminal. So not really seeing your point.

But hey, this is IA and morons run wild.

I think you forget the CHILL THE FUCK OUT pill this morning.

redrumracer
07-01-2009, 02:21 PM
some of you ppl are just dumb have respect for mj. this dumb stuff just doesnt make sense.
i respect the music and what he did for music, but i dont respect him

AFSil80
07-01-2009, 03:40 PM
I think you forget the CHILL THE FUCK OUT pill this morning.

I see you still managed to eat your bowl of stupid for the day.

Catnip
07-01-2009, 03:43 PM
I see you still managed to eat your bowl of stupid for the day.

As with your serving of cock. Go back for seconds again?

TheGodfather
07-01-2009, 03:52 PM
So I know personally off IA, you are a pussy hurt insecure boy.

I don't care if you post it or not. It's not a video of me.

LOL, considering I've never met you or talked to you off IA, not sure how that is possible.

Oh wait you can't respond.

AFSil80
07-01-2009, 04:24 PM
As with your serving of cock. Go back for seconds again?

Says the boy with the Miata. If I ever see you at the grocery store, you better stay away from the fresh vegetables. Cucumbers are meant for eating.

Catnip
07-01-2009, 04:31 PM
Says the boy with the Miata. If I ever see you at the grocery store, you better stay away from the fresh vegetables. Cucumbers are meant for eating.

What I just heard is, "My nissan is broke, I can has ride to the store?"

:lmfao:
<3 you petar.

AFSil80
07-01-2009, 04:34 PM
Broken Nissan?! Solve that problem with a daily driver! HI, BILLY MAYS HERE WITH A GREAT NEW IDEA! BUY A FUCKING HONDA TO DRIVE EVERYWHERE FOR RELIABILITY!

Rest In Peace, Billy. :(

Catnip
07-01-2009, 04:36 PM
Broken Nissan?! Solve that problem with a daily driver! HI, BILLY MAYS HERE WITH A GREAT NEW IDEA! BUY A FUCKING HONDA TO DRIVE EVERYWHERE FOR RELIABILITY!

Rest In Peace, Billy. :(

LOL. you're pathetic