PDA

View Full Version : LOL, wowwwwwwwwwwwww.

GorillaZoe
06-28-2009, 06:37 PM
:( :( :(

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/cto/1244224783.html

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Nerdsrock22
06-28-2009, 06:46 PM
Yikes.

Do not want.

larossa9
06-28-2009, 06:46 PM
thats sad about his son. and really the car isnt that bad, i hate everything exterior related, but nice swap RHD lol woo!

DynamicSound
06-28-2009, 06:50 PM
The car does not look bad. Just remove the tail and paint it...maybe change the wheels once it is painted. It is a million times above 90% of Civics on this site.

GorillaZoe
06-28-2009, 06:53 PM
Personally, I don't like it how it is, but with new wheels and paint, no wing, etc.

TSiFTW
06-28-2009, 07:03 PM
Take the wing off and that thing is bad ass. More money and time put into that thing than almost any car on this site. Definately not a WTF. A little more work and that will be a nice showcar.

.blank cd
06-28-2009, 07:06 PM
HOLY HELL I WANNA GIVE HIM MY NEWER MUSTANG FOR THAT

PURP
06-28-2009, 07:24 PM
People who post shit like this, make me LOL... And I'm not talking about the craiglist ad.. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that car. The guy was building a nice driveable street/show car, for his son. The work seems to be done RIGHT. Body lines match up good. Hinges are not thrown in there looking like shit. It's a good looking car. I swear I'm gonna start putting jdm tyte cars in this section, so you lil nutswingers can cry about it being in here. Just because it's not your style, doesn't mean it's rice or WTF worthy. I invision mercury sables with spinning hubcaps, roof lights, bugs bunny mud flaps, and GTR emblems, to be put in this section. Not well put together cars, that's not up to your standards. Everyones like. well take the wing off and then put different wheels on it and then put stock bumpers back on it. Why?? so you can have a stock civic?? .. lolol .. crazy kids

Just Sayin'

/rant... let the games begin

GorillaZoe
06-28-2009, 07:27 PM
People who post shit like this, make me LOL... And I'm not talking about the craiglist ad.. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that car. The guy was building a nice driveable street/show car, for his son. The work seems to be done RIGHT. Body lines match up good. Hinges are not thrown in there looking like shit. It's a good looking car. I swear I'm gonna start putting jdm tyte cars in this section, so you lil nutswingers can cry about it being in here. Just because it's not your style, doesn't mean it's rice or WTF worthy. I invision mercury sables with spinning hubcaps, roof lights, bugs bunny mud flaps, and GTR emblems, to be put in this section. Not well put together cars, that's not up to your standards. Everyones like. well take the wing off and then put different wheels on it and then put stock bumpers back on it. Why?? so you can have a stock civic?? .. lolol .. crazy kids

Just Sayin'

Yeah, just not my style, man. I mean, I DO respect the work done to it, can't say shit about it.

It would of been posted, anyways, right? And I'm bored as hell.

Btw, love your hatch, WAY to be different. :goodjob:

r34_gtr
06-28-2009, 08:58 PM
if it had a rear windshield and a good paint job itd b a show car

TSiFTW
06-28-2009, 09:13 PM

Just Sayin'

tell em. LOL at postin JDM tyte in WTF. Would LMFAO:lmfao::lmfao:. BTW I just said the thing about the wing cause I think wingless cars are sessi. No probs with it being there. Nicely said:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

.blank cd
06-28-2009, 09:18 PM

Just Sayin'

/rant... let the games begini already know some WTF worthy "JDM Tyte" cars that post on here

Glides
06-28-2009, 09:18 PM
:( :( :(

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/cto/1244224783.html

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

You just resigned yourself to a life on this website of scoff and Negative reps my man for this.

Maybe you should have read the add before you bagged on it. Dollars to donuts say that car looks better than what you drive. Post yours up and let's see it.

PURP
06-28-2009, 10:42 PM
i already know some WTF worthy "JDM Tyte" cars that post on here

That's like saying 90% of this site...lolol

larossa9
06-28-2009, 11:13 PM
my landcruiser is JDM tyte

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GOT_PURP again.

nismo_92
06-29-2009, 12:29 AM
i would get it and take off all the ricer shit

civic gsr
06-29-2009, 09:12 AM
shit looks alrite if you take the whole body kit off and lambo doors and some wheels and you would have a sick ass right hand drive civic

PURP
06-29-2009, 09:16 AM
^^ point proven

TSiFTW
06-29-2009, 09:24 AM
i would get it and take off all the ricer shit

Then you have a stock civic. What's the freakin point. You want yours to look like everyone elses huh? It used to be cool to actually do things to your car. If this is the way the car scene is going then NO THANK YOU. I do not want to be part of that trend. You guys can just laugh at me then. I will NEVER spend money on my car to make it look stock. Even if it is JDM. The Japanese are not the end all of car modifying, soooo.The End.:boobies:

Elbow
06-29-2009, 09:36 AM
Then you have a stock civic. What's the freakin point. You want yours to look like everyone elses huh? It used to be cool to actually do things to your car. If this is the way the car scene is going then NO THANK YOU. I do not want to be part of that trend. You guys can just laugh at me then. I will NEVER spend money on my car to make it look stock. Even if it is JDM. The Japanese are not the end all of car modifying, soooo.The End.:boobies:

Reps

Jason..
06-29-2009, 01:15 PM
LOL I seen this today.

Jason..
LOL I seen this today.

Jason..
LOL I seen this today.

SouthrnStyle
06-29-2009, 01:22 PM
I just hate lambo doors.

all_american_gurl09
06-29-2009, 01:50 PM
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF?
06-30-2009, 11:35 AM

teglover101
06-30-2009, 01:18 PM
"Let me what ya got to offer, No junk please."

:lmfao:

Genji-Sama
06-30-2009, 05:35 PM

Just Sayin'

Agreed.

Danny
07-05-2009, 10:38 PM
Everyones like. well take the wing off and then put different wheels on it and then put stock bumpers back on it. Why?? so you can have a stock civic?? .. lolol .. crazy kids

Just Sayin'

A stock civic would top this heap of shit any day of the week. its an ugly car. Is it WTF worthy, nahhhh, because you see them all the time.

I dont care if something is made well, and of high quality, if the end product is ugly as hell then thats all that matters.

pimpdaddy
07-10-2009, 02:00 AM
All hondas are JDM tyte yo

MongolPup
07-10-2009, 01:31 PM
Why would you even think about giving your 16 year old kid a car you spent so much money on?

claybird
07-12-2009, 02:15 AM
I lik It But
Car is 98% complete
Needs rear glass, paint and little bit of work on the front bumper.

THat quote is hilarious

jville95
07-14-2009, 02:16 PM
I would ride this. Just for the simple fact that dood was building it for his son and his son passed, it'd be a tribute car and that's all I'd ride it for. Hell, I'd even help dad finish it! That's just me personally.

jville95
07-14-2009, 02:20 PM

Just Sayin'

Im agreeing as well.

The Green Monster
07-14-2009, 06:14 PM
RHD for the win...i think a different wing and it's straight