PDA

View Full Version : so Guys.

JDMbabe
06-28-2009, 01:00 PM
advice:

so guys... do you believe the "once a cheater, always a cheater" line?

Z0_o6
06-28-2009, 01:01 PM
ALLLL depends on the person and situation. However I believe that most of the time it's gonna hold true.

quickdodgeŽ
06-28-2009, 01:04 PM
I believe it's true. Later, QD.

EL-CANGRI
06-28-2009, 01:05 PM
ALLLL depends on the person and situation. However I believe that most of the time it's gonna hold true.

x2:goodjob:

Echonova
06-28-2009, 01:09 PM
Yes

JDMbabe
06-28-2009, 01:10 PM
atleast you guys are being honest. most guys i know that have cheated on me deny thats true. haa

JEY$JDM
06-28-2009, 01:12 PM
I dont deny it! But I dnt think Id cheat again.... LOL wtf?

DynamicSound
06-28-2009, 01:12 PM
I believe that for most it is true, but not all. I cheated a lot when I was in my teens and early 20's. The last time I cheated was when I was 22...so 7 years I have never cheated on anyone.

tinkolby_25
06-28-2009, 01:14 PM
i think it has alot to do with maturity level

once you reach it you wont cheat, but some people never reach it

JDMbabe
06-28-2009, 01:16 PM
well some people have different opinions on what cheating is...
and thats why they do what they do. its just stupidity

On_Her_Face
06-28-2009, 01:16 PM
No but I do believe that every pair of tits comes with a gaping hole of need.

JDMbabe
06-28-2009, 01:17 PM
i think it has alot to do with maturity level

once you reach it you wont cheat, but some people never reach it

amen. i believe a real man should not cheat and if he is unhappy then leave her and go about your life... dont cheat AND THEN break up with your woman.

black_e92
06-28-2009, 01:20 PM

I agree with this STI asshole.

JEY$JDM
06-28-2009, 01:23 PM
I got teh nudz a JDMbabe! Had to cheat ta get em...

JDMbabe
06-28-2009, 01:25 PM
excuse meh?

JEY$JDM
06-28-2009, 01:26 PM
hahahaha Just Kidding...

:ninja:

Julio
06-28-2009, 01:27 PM
Yes.

But I call it Sharing not Cheating.

Cheating sounds so Dirty.

JEY$JDM
06-28-2009, 01:28 PM
lol

tinkolby_25
06-28-2009, 01:28 PM
amen. i believe a real man should not cheat and if he is unhappy then leave her and go about your life... dont cheat AND THEN break up with your woman.

nahh dawg thats girls and guys

and we all know most girls never really ever mature

JEY$JDM
06-28-2009, 01:29 PM
nahh dawg thats girls and guys

and we all know most girls never really ever mature

Yeah... chicks n dudes cheat. Its not just a guy thing...

I wonder what sex cheats more? Male or Female?

On_Her_Face
06-28-2009, 01:30 PM
Female, cause they are weak.

JDMbabe
06-28-2009, 01:31 PM
male.. duh!

JEY$JDM
06-28-2009, 01:32 PM
Female, cause they are weak.
:cheers:

JDMbabe
06-28-2009, 01:34 PM
i guess im strong, cause i aint never cheated on any guys... never felt the need to get attention from someone else.

Crazy Asian
06-28-2009, 01:35 PM
girls.

JEY$JDM
06-28-2009, 01:35 PM
i guess im strong, cause i aint never cheated on any guys... never felt the need to get attention from someone else.

ORLY?

JDMbabe
06-28-2009, 01:36 PM
um yes...

silversol
06-28-2009, 01:50 PM
yes

4dmin
06-28-2009, 01:58 PM
Its depends on your situation. Sometimes a man has a good woman and doesnt realize how good his woman is. He ends up cheating on her, and then the girl really lets him see and know what he cheated on. Sometimes a real man will realize this and really come back and not cheat again on his significant other. A man sometimes will realize what kind of hardship it is not to have that woman that he loved, the woman that cared for him, and that woman that was there for him. He will do everything he can to let you know that you are the one. If you feel what he is doing is true, then he probably wont cheat again, but thats all about the man himself. I cant speak for all men. If you can see the dedication he is trying to come back to you with, then you may have something.

tinkolby_25
06-28-2009, 02:00 PM
Its depends on your situation. Sometimes a man has a good woman and doesnt realize how good his woman is. He ends up cheating on her, and then the girl really lets him see and know what he cheated on. Sometimes a real man will realize this and really come back and not cheat again on his significant other. A man sometimes will realize what kind of hardship it is not to have that woman that he loved, the woman that cared for him, and that woman that was there for him. He will do everything he can to let you know that you are the one. If you feel what he is doing is true, then he probably wont cheat again, but thats all about the man himself. I cant speak for all men. If you can see the dedication he is trying to come back to you with, then you may have something.

troof reps

Z0_o6
06-28-2009, 02:06 PM

You put that a little better than I did, but yeah that's exactly right. :goodjob:

JDMbabe
06-28-2009, 02:07 PM
hm.. makes a lot of sense... thanks for the advice ! +reps

JEY$JDM
06-28-2009, 02:08 PM
Yeah.. makes sense fa'sho! REP! That is exactly right..

JDMbabe
06-28-2009, 02:12 PM
now i know what im working with.

JuStCrUzIn
06-28-2009, 03:04 PM

like you just said. "a real man" not a little boy. dont know whats going on with you but it sounds like you got....... a little boy.:2cents:

On_Her_Face
06-28-2009, 03:08 PM

Or nobody would give you the chance to cheat?

JDMbabe
06-28-2009, 03:19 PM
hahah theres no need to. bereak up with them atleast... AND if i offend anybody... im sorry?

WTF?
06-28-2009, 04:18 PM
its true

Dracc
06-28-2009, 04:29 PM
well.. I havent cheated on anyone.. well.. I was told I cheated on her.. but we were broken up and I got with someone else.. and she considered that cheating.. if I feel the need to cheat i'll let the other person (mygirl) go.. no need in hurting someone because i can't control my urges..

JDMbabe
06-28-2009, 04:57 PM
im done with little boys... i havent seem to have found the right person that wont hurt me... so im planning on having tonza funz lulz

Dracc
06-28-2009, 05:01 PM
dont catch nothing while having tons of fun.. I tend to date women older with my.. my unborn son's mother is like years older then me.. women my age and younger dont have there heads on straight.. Like they look at me and what I drive and all they see is money and a good fucc.. true when I was in atlanta thats all I was about but I'm a man of simple things.. we all go through the stage where all we want is sex but we out grow it.. I love my wife to be .. and I fight for her everyday.... it just take that one person to change your out look..

collins
06-28-2009, 05:05 PM
Yeah... chicks n dudes cheat. Its not just a guy thing...

I wonder what sex cheats more? Male or Female?
thats a damn good question... i may spin off a poll based on this question.

JDMbabe
06-28-2009, 05:07 PM
it is a good question, BUT there are like 95% of guys on this forum and i think we may already know what the outcome will be.

JDMbabe
06-28-2009, 05:09 PM
dont catch nothing while having tons of fun.. I tend to date women older with my.. my unborn son's mother is like years older then me.. women my age and younger dont have there heads on straight.. Like they look at me and what I drive and all they see is money and a good fucc.. true when I was in atlanta thats all I was about but I'm a man of simple things.. we all go through the stage where all we want is sex but we out grow it.. I love my wife to be .. and I fight for her everyday.... it just take that one person to change your out look..

well im not looking to fuck around... just to go out to parties, do whatI wanna do.. i didnt deserve the shit i went/go thru so i have to separate myself from the bad and go have some me time and not give a fuck. ;)

collins
06-28-2009, 05:11 PM
it is a good question, BUT there are like 95% of guys on this forum and i think we may already know what the outcome will be.
check out the poll... it has several options. its not opinionated ;)

Dracc
06-28-2009, 05:17 PM
well im not looking to fuck around... just to go out to parties, do whatI wanna do.. i didnt deserve the shit i went/go thru so i have to separate myself from the bad and go have some me time and not give a fuck. ;)

your young.. you will learn every relationship is a learning experience trust me.. I dated a chicc thats on here and she was like 24 or 25 at the time.. and I was 18 yeah i'm that good looking lol.. but anyway.. I thought I was in love and the fact is.. i was just in love with the situation.. even though she was ashamed of me ( because of my age and didnt want anyone to know who i was and who she was dating) and the fact that everytime we were in public other chiccs would hit on me and ask me for my number.. because she was puerto rican and older and I looked like I was out of place.. I let that and other factors dictate my situation.. do i regret it.. NO because I learned from it.. and another thing.. just because YOU want to hang out.. from a mans point of view.. you see how many guys lust after you on the internet.. IA alone... you might have the intention of hanging out and chilling.. but you know what ever guy you chill with.. in the bacc of his mind his goal is to break you and get in them pants.. trust me your will is not that strong.. I've broken all of them.. from the church girl who chose to be celebate for 5 years before she meet me.. to the virgin who wore a promise ring for her dead mother that she would not loose her virginity until she was married..with the right smile :D.. words.. and a few touches. i'll have the panties on my wall :idb:

JDMbabe
06-28-2009, 05:24 PM
hahahahahahh. thats too funny, dude i guess that makes sense... i dont see how a guy has a girl best friend... some i can see how... but all i see is an easy opportunity to get in their pants...lol

Dracc
06-28-2009, 05:27 PM
hahahahahahh. thats too funny, dude i guess that makes sense... i dont see how a guy has a girl best friend... some i can see how... but all i see is an easy opportunity to get in their pants...lol

not all.. i have girls that are my best friend.. never looked at them in any other way.. and my girl knows about them.. though none of them live anywhere near me its good to put everything on the table.. EVERYTHING.. i fucced up not telling the entire truth at the begining.. and she already knew.. my girl tells me constantly to tell her the truth and I do.. but its hard when You lie about something then come months years.. decades later to try and clean it up.. ya know.. i try to tell her everything.. even if she doesnt believe me or not

JDMbabe
06-28-2009, 05:30 PM
i agree. idc what it is as long as its the truth, ive lied about things but if you fucked me over broke up with me and i went and kissed some guys then oh well wtf do you have to know when we get back together... esp when they tell meh to fuck off... and as long as you gf and your bestfriend can get along, no drama, and no disrespect then fine idc... just dont take it to the next step.

Dracc
06-28-2009, 05:33 PM
i agree. idc what it is as long as its the truth, ive lied about things but if you fucked me over broke up with me and i went and kissed some guys then oh well wtf do you have to know when we get back together... esp when they tell meh to fuck off... and as long as you gf and your bestfriend can get along, no drama, and no disrespect then fine idc... just dont take it to the next step.

oh no next step.. all i do is talk about my girl.. she has a 1 year old little girl that I've helped raise.. thats my daughter ( not biologically) and now she's 7 months with my little boy... all i talk about is my family and its not like me and my friends that are girls talk everyday.. they call to checc up on us.. now dont have your man on locc to where he can't have any female friends.. that will just make him want to stray even more.. :screwy:

JDMbabe
06-28-2009, 06:01 PM
i always let my EX have girlfirends in the beginning b4 he cheated on meh i was scared because the girl he cheated on me with was his "best friend" so i didnt know how to react BUT all i wanted was for him to give me the attetion i needed and id be fine.... i have been cheated on before him by another guy but he always gave meh that attention i needed and never talked to them again...

Dracc
06-28-2009, 06:03 PM
i always let my EX have girlfirends in the beginning b4 he cheated on meh i was scared because the girl he cheated on me with was his "best friend" so i didnt know how to react BUT all i wanted was for him to give me the attetion i needed and id be fine.... i have been cheated on before him by another guy but he always gave meh that attention i needed and never talked to them again...

you just choose young minded boys..

JDMbabe
06-28-2009, 06:06 PM
im stupid. the end... i will and have learned from my mistakes for taking back a cheater... i am way too nice and forgiving.. its time to get tough and break out the whip lmao jk

StreetHazard
06-28-2009, 06:08 PM

go find you a guy that will treat you right...like the kind of cat that will get one of jacuzzi suites at the Hyatt regency downtown or something...a night and a couple of local lounges and a walk down peachtree st., good music...alot of drinks

youll forget all about that fucking dipshit from before...even if its just for one night ;)

Dracc
06-28-2009, 06:09 PM
whip... hmmmm... i need pics of you and whip NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Dracc
go find you a guy that will treat you right...like the kind of cat that will get one of jacuzzi suites at the Hyatt regency downtown or something...a night and a couple of local lounges and a walk down peachtree st., good music...alot of drinks

youll forget all about that fucking dipshit from before...even if its just for one night ;)

sorry I'm taken:(

JDMbabe
true that SON! lol

StreetHazard
06-28-2009, 06:22 PM
sorry I'm taken:(

I wont tell if you wont tell

Dracc
06-28-2009, 06:23 PM
I wont tell if you wont tell

deal