PDA

View Full Version : Too good to be true!! Michael Jackson SPOTTED ALIVE!

Maniacc
06-28-2009, 06:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkKKtC16C-U

Now people can stop posting lame shit like this - http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65467

If you think about suicide or if you just can't handle the incredible pain, this is your thread...

First of all I want to promise I'll check this thread as often as possible for me today... also the support forum. I'll be here in case someone wants/needs to talk!

Second I know 'state of shock' has started a similar thread, but I started this one to be a thread not religious. I do respect every religion, I'm religious myself but I want this thread to be for sharing emotions, thoughts for everybody those believing in a higher being and those not believing.

Third and finally most important I think we all love Michael and we're all under shock. Let's support eachother in these helpless clueless times and let's not rush to decisions like ending a life. Let's stick together please! There were times before when we didn't know how to go on, if we go on and it always helped us! Let's be MJJcommUnity.

Please do not harm yourself! Do not kill yourself! We need you here with us!

The eyes of the world are on us and this is not how the world should remember Michael Joseph Jackson in his fans acting out of impulse. Please everybody let's give him a memory of supporting eachother and helping eachother and giving comfort to eachother as much as possible fanbase!

Please talk! Please share your thoughts!

I will listen!

Echonova
06-28-2009, 07:26 AM
Now that Micheal is gone there is no light in the world anymore. I cannot nor do I want to continue in such a dark lonely place. Farewell to all and may the anointed sprinkling's of Jesus juice from the MJ on high, the holyest of the holy, continue to rain down and dampen little childrens clothing everywhere. I'm going to a better place, where I can moonwalk with Captain Eos.

quickdodgeŽ
06-28-2009, 07:39 AM
Joining this site just might be fun. Later, QD.

TheGodfather
06-28-2009, 09:45 AM
Oh, cool new name maniac. Your odd obsession with hell/satan is just so cool I'm jealous as fuck.

JDMbabe
06-28-2009, 10:49 AM
lmao! video was tooo funny.

Maniacc
06-30-2009, 06:11 AM
This thread sucks.

Thanks MJ. You ruined my good-thread streak. *runs off crying

Jason..
06-30-2009, 07:59 AM
OMG lol reps for sure