PDA

View Full Version : well now that the fck-ups are out of the way

staysideways
06-27-2009, 11:13 PM
things are fucking amazing. just closed on my house last week, still moving in. just picked up my new whip friday, which is a beast and a half. just started a relationship with an awesome woman(yeah, WOMAN. Not a spelling error). and shit things are looking up.

fuck. fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

lol how's urrybody else's saturday been?

Echonova
06-27-2009, 11:16 PM
Awesome. Ever since I got home on Friday night I've had some sort of upper respiratory infection and hacking my lungs out, I'll get better just in time for Monday...

BanginJimmy
06-27-2009, 11:19 PM
life has been up and down for me. I finally got started working my new job, and the same day my wife was laid off from hers.

Things arent really that bad though because my job will cover all of our bills and still leave a little left over to add to savings and extra payments on the house.

quickdodgeŽ
06-27-2009, 11:19 PM
lol how's urrybody else's saturday been?

Mine's been great. Met this girl today. Fine as hail. Said she was with some dude and that had just closed on a house this week. She thinks he's irresponsible because he just blew the money he didn't throw away on the HUD home on a car that he refers to as a "beast." She said she can't wait to let him down and see me more. Awesome. Later, QD.

staysideways
06-27-2009, 11:25 PM
no, i called it a beast and a half qd. but nice try, things are actually going very well, and your interweb bitterness won't fuck that up. but nice try!

quickdodgeŽ
06-27-2009, 11:27 PM
no, i called it a beast and a half qd. but nice try, things are actually going very well, and your interweb bitterness won't fuck that up. but nice try!

What are you talking about? I know the difference in a beast and a beast and a half. Later, QD.

staysideways
06-27-2009, 11:31 PM
just picked up my new whip friday, which is a beast and a half.

that is what i was talking about

slostang
06-27-2009, 11:32 PM
shut up zach

quickdodgeŽ
06-27-2009, 11:32 PM
that is what i was talking about

Ok? And the girl I said I met said the dude she was with got a car that was a beast. Ergo, NOT a beast and a half. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
06-27-2009, 11:34 PM
But I digress. I guess I didn't realize that in the wake of your absence on here (which, I might add, no one seemed to notice), you lost some sense of humor. I was only joking, not harm meant, until now. Later, QD.

staysideways
06-27-2009, 11:34 PM
shut hp zach

why am i shutting my hp up?

Echonova
06-27-2009, 11:36 PM
But I digress. I guess I didn't realize that in the wake of your absence on here (which, I might add, no one seemed to notice), you lost some sense of humor. I was only joking, not harm meant, until now. Later, QD.If no harm was meant until now, do you now mean that you meant harm? Or that the harm that meant no harm now has meaning? Or does the meaning really have no meaning at all?

I'm confused.

slostang
06-27-2009, 11:36 PM
why am i shutting my hp up?

you get that car we talked about?

staysideways
06-27-2009, 11:41 PM
But I digress. I guess I didn't realize that in the wake of your absence on here (which, I might add, no one seemed to notice), you lost some sense of humor. I was only joking, not harm meant, until now. Later, QD.

i didn't mean anything i said in a negative way, i don't think. other than the "look at this mother fucker" statement i made out loud when i read your first post. lol but it's cool, you are right though, my sense of humor has been absent as of late. my bad, i didn't mean to take it seriously. you still got green from this though, so no harm, no foul. so can my temporary lack of humor be overlooked for the time being?

Echonova
06-27-2009, 11:41 PM
you get that car we talked about?So what is the Beast and a half?

Audi RS8?
Porsche GT2?
AMG Black series CLK?

staysideways
06-27-2009, 11:43 PM
you get that car we talked about?

no, unfortunately i got a different one, but all in all i'm pretty happy with it.

Echonova
06-27-2009, 11:44 PM
no, unfortunately i got a different one, but all in all i'm pretty happy with it.TELL US!!!!!!!!!

quickdodgeŽ
06-27-2009, 11:47 PM
i didn't mean anything i said in a negative way, i don't think. other than the "look at this mother fucker" statement i made out loud when i read your first post. lol but it's cool, you are right though, my sense of humor has been absent as of late. my bad, i didn't mean to take it seriously. you still got green from this though, so no harm, no foul. so can my temporary lack of humor be overlooked for the time being?

No harm, no foul. And I was awaiting your response before I gave you red. Later, QD.

staysideways
06-27-2009, 11:48 PM
car pics. hint: my mullet is growing in already

staysideways
06-27-2009, 11:50 PM
No harm, no foul. And I was awaiting your response before I gave you red. Later, QD.

i figured you were, i checked my cp in a different window while i was typing and when i didn't see any red, i probably clicked refresh 9998 times, just waiting for the mighty rape-age of my reps to occur.

Echonova
06-27-2009, 11:51 PM
Ahh... Camero, Mustang or Challenger.

Neither can be bad.:goodjob:

HypnoToad
06-27-2009, 11:54 PM
he got a 4th gen,cause his mullet is weaker than mine,

Echonova
06-28-2009, 12:01 AM
Split-bumper or go home!!!

Humphrizzle
06-28-2009, 12:07 AM
Lifes good.. got a job starting Monday. Got a girl I'm dating. Feeling healthy. Looking for an apartment. Things are great

Julio
06-28-2009, 10:45 AM
I woke up this morning.. so yes, Life is great.

JDMbabe
06-28-2009, 10:56 AM
good for you! my life has sucked lately. end of story.

staysideways
06-28-2009, 02:40 PM
that is why you have to grab life by the scruff of the neck and look it in the face and say, "fuck you life".

JDMbabe
06-28-2009, 02:42 PM
hahah. its so hard following rules and watch people who dont have all the fun..