PDA

View Full Version : Me

Kathryn
10-04-2005, 07:24 PM
Wow. I honestly don't know where to start. I guess thank all of you for thinking of me 10 pages worth. I am just now able to log onto this site and read all 10 pages of comments.

Yes I did fly back to Atlanta for the Nopi show and had a great time. I did see some old friends I have not seen in awhile and I was glad to see everyone is doing well. I was not however, able to see a lot of the people that posted comments about me. (which is sad) Because some of these people I have never met, nor do I know who they are. Everyone has an opinion and I understand that. I like to think that I have a good self esteem where comments like the ones made would not hurt me. But to be honest they did. Especially some of the comments that came from people I thought were my "friends". I just wish that the people that made these comments also had the courage to come say them to my face when I was there. I know everyone tends to say more on the internet than to a person's face, but I do think the whole topic got out of hand.

Yes, I have my own site that DP created overnight (which I am still thankful for, thanks DP!) and yes I do have a bio and pictureS of myself and my previous vehicles. I understand that I am no supermodel or even a model for that fact. However, sponsors do like to see headshots of sponsorees for advertisement and marketing developements. So thats why they are on there. I can't change my appearance to everyones liking, so I am what you get- good luck getting your "supermodel" wives.

As for my bio, ask anyone who knows me; I am a very determined person and have given numerous amounts of advise on tuning, event coordinating and sponsorship guidance to several females looking to enter into the after-market industry. I was honored to have girls come up to me and say thank you for pushing to have girls go further in the industry. I was even asked for an autograph on the Polk/Momo ad. That was the biggest compliment I have ever received. As for the vehicles listed on my site. First of all, my personal relationships are none of anyone's business and for people on IA to speak like you know the details of them is ridiculous. Yes I did help build the 94 civic hatch that Justin owned. Many of you may not know that Justin knew very little about building cars and we both helped build that car together. Most of those parts came from my personal purchases and sponsor relationships. As for the SRT4, yes Justin does own the car and drive it daily. However, I did help purchase the car and even land parts for the car (unfortunately our relationship changed and the parts were not put on).

I hope everyone reads all of this and will understand that no one is perfect. Nor have I ever claimed to be. Why I was even the topic of the post still baffles me. I do have to say thank you to the people who made complimentary comments about me ( you girls are awesome and I love you for that). I too can take jokes and the bad with the good, but to be honest some of you took it a little too far. I understand that not everyone will like me, but those are grudges that those people have yet to let go of.

I don't have a lot of time for this site anymore, due to my work, events and traveling. I hope the best for everyone there and hope to see some of you attending Sema this year. Email is the best way to contact me, my email has changed so pm me for it if I left you off my list.

Kat~

aaronfelipe
10-04-2005, 07:26 PM
pics?

Cliff
10-04-2005, 07:33 PM
wooot i enjoyed seein ya kathryn

silver
10-04-2005, 07:33 PM
I enjoyed seeing ya too!!! lol... Jager

Leisa
10-04-2005, 07:44 PM
wooot i enjoyed seein ya kathryn

dont be such a kiss ass Cliff ;) ;)

Cliff
10-04-2005, 07:47 PM
lol well i never talked bad about her...she's nice to me except when she's drunk lol