PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

tandem
06-27-2009, 06:54 PM
So today me and some buddies were driving back from Carrabba's, carpooling in one of their cars. While driving he looks over and sees two guys driving next to him in some crappy van, the passenger makes eye contact with him and gets angry for no reason and starts swearing at all of us, then the driver speeds up and his passenger spits on my friends car.
My friend ignored it and we went on our way.
I probably would've done the same, but it would've pissed me off.

What would you guys do?

quickdodgeŽ
06-27-2009, 06:56 PM
First thing i would've done is gone on home from whatever eating establishment I was at. I would then head to my room or wherever my/family computer is. I'd log on to IA and pose a thread in the Whore's Lounge section asking what other people would do in that situation. Later, QD.

Echonova
06-27-2009, 07:01 PM
I wudda fuggin pulled out mah strap y0 and made dat minivan heavy-er wit sum lead weight ya feel me?

Slow Motion
06-27-2009, 07:07 PM
I wudda fuggin pulled out mah strap y0 and made dat minivan heavy-er wit sum lead weight ya feel me?

I feel ya cuzo. You can't be to nice wit dez suckas roun here nah mean. Clap at them bustas in let em know wat da bizness is. spittin on my cah is like spittin in my face, bitch ass muhfuckas.

tandem
06-27-2009, 07:07 PM
i feels ya, we wern't packin no heat tho. :fire:

Echonova
06-27-2009, 07:10 PM
bishes aint nuttin butt Ho's N tricks nah mean.

Fo0ls wanna dat wanna set trip on me will git married two de dirt and Ima throw N the tucks f0 free.

Echonova
06-27-2009, 07:15 PM
i feels ya, we wern't packin no heat tho. :fire:Aw hellz to de naw. Leavin it out da heat???? In dat case i wudda jumped out da window onto de hood of da van and pulled sum T.J. Hooker bullshit until dey pulled over den I wudda curb stomped sum m0 f0's

Z0_o6
06-27-2009, 07:34 PM

I do this on a regular basis. I shoot people at LEAST once a week, just to keep them on their toes.

Slow Motion
06-27-2009, 07:48 PM
I feel ya cuzo. You can't be to nice wit dez suckas roun here nah mean. Clap at them bustas in let em know wat da bizness is. spittin on my cah is like spittin in my face, bitch ass muhfuckas.

The hostility that you are conveying in your post is quite unnecessary. There is no need to resort to violence in a situation such as this. You have to be able to distinguish a situation that may get out of control, therfore using self control make the right decisions sir.