PDA

View Full Version : Misc Wachovia atm deposit question...

pck3
06-26-2009, 04:52 PM
I am new to Wachovia. Has anyone used the atm deposit before. My question is, is the money posted to the account at the time of the atm deposit or is there is a hold on it?

Deke
06-26-2009, 04:58 PM
I am new to Wachovia. Has anyone used the atm deposit before. My question is, is the money posted to the account at the time of the atm deposit or is there is a hold on it?

I'm sure there is a hold.

Homer Simpson
06-26-2009, 06:26 PM
3pm or before, it'll be deposited at midnnight. Anything afterwards, will be available midnight the next business day. I bank with Wachovia so I know a little bout them.

speedminded
06-26-2009, 06:53 PM
I am new to Wachovia. Has anyone used the atm deposit before. My question is, is the money posted to the account at the time of the atm deposit or is there is a hold on it?Cash or check?

3pm or before, it'll be deposited at midnnight. Anything afterwards, will be available midnight the next business day. I bank with Wachovia so I know a little bout them.Do they front you $100 like Bank of America does when you deposit a check?

AirMax95
06-26-2009, 06:53 PM
3pm or before, it'll be deposited at midnnight. Anything afterwards, will be available midnight the next business day. I bank with Wachovia so I know a little bout them.

It's actually 4pm :D

AirMax95
06-26-2009, 06:55 PM
Cash or check?
Do they front you $100 like Bank of America does when you deposit a check?

Doesnt matter....you can make the deposit via the ATM and it gives you an option to deposit with cash back.

speedminded
06-26-2009, 07:24 PM
Doesnt matter....you can make the deposit via the ATM and it gives you an option to deposit with cash back.I'm saying if you deposit cash it's instant but there's normally a hold if it's a check...Bank of America fronts you $100 of the check instantly though.

pck3
06-27-2009, 02:20 AM
Thanks for the info. Its a work check sorry I did not specify. At Delta Credit Union you can deposit max of $500 and can withdrawl all of it if you wanted I didnt know how Wachovia did it but now I know. I need the money in tomorrow for wachovia.

boosted b
06-27-2009, 11:17 AM
it's a hold on it

speedminded
06-27-2009, 11:21 AM
Thanks for the info. Its a work check sorry I did not specify. At Delta Credit Union you can deposit max of $500 and can withdrawl all of it if you wanted I didnt know how Wachovia did it but now I know. I need the money in tomorrow for wachovia.Cash it at Wal-Mart then it's instantly there when you deposit it.

Terror
06-27-2009, 11:23 AM
Bank Of America for life!!!!!!!

no but seriously, i do believe with watchova ya they do have a hold if its after 4pm